LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do You Use Your Diapers For Their Intended Purpose?

I always wet in them when I have them on, and once in a while I like to poop in them. So I just hope in the shower when I'm ready to clean up if I have pooped! And had to wear a messy diaper from the store all the way home from the store because I forget to bring one with me! Thank God it was just me in the car.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I use them for both. I really enjoy the feeling of a warm wet cloth diaper. I enjoy messing while reading DD almost every morning after my wife of thirty plus years goes to work. {she doesn't mind me wetting but hates the smell of a messy diaper.} Being retired does have its advantages.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...

I have made myself diaper depended using the 12 month program (took over 4 years to lose all control) so yes I use my diapers for both. I will be wet within an hour of changing and mess 2 to 3 times a day. Completes my AB need knowing I have to always wear diapers. I do not see the need to ever re-potty train myself.

I only wet my diaper.

Like some of the other members already said I do not like the smell and the cleanup job is just a too big a job and to my personal opinion does not compare to the intended fun.

Therefor I stick to number one.

• 1 month later...

Count me among those who only wet (bladder incon due to OAB) though I do mess on occasion--just not intentionally. (Hate the clean-up, so I don't want to make more work for myself).

Edited by Rachel Emily

Like most little girls my age who are in diapers, I only wet. The extra effort involved in putting them on makes them more cumbersome and time-consuming to take off

Intended, Not really, they are not meant for people who can control it :P

If i have a diaper on, i dont think twice about wetting it, unless im short diapers for night time, or dont want to wash my cloth ones in the morning.

I do go #2 in mine, but only if the time is right, if i can go to the potty for #2 i will, but if say im in the middle of a spongebob episode and i need to poop and no one is home... vary good odds that its going in my diaper tell after the show (or shows :P)

• 3 weeks later...

I love wetting. I always have. Well, okay - for the past 32 and a half years. I used to just wear diapers. Then I would wet them.

Recently, I haven't been able to encourage / talk myself into changing unless I've pooped too.