LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Lovers

Love the diapers, but not a baby? This is the room for you!

Subforums

1. Cloth Diapers & Panties

For the Cloth Diaper Lovers and their Panties of choice.

4,722 topics in this forum

• 6 replies
    • 1.4k views
    • 16 replies
    • 2.3k views
  1. Diaper Marathon

• 8 replies
    • 1.7k views
  2. Younger Adults?

• 10 replies
    • 2.8k views
  3. Diaper Hentai?

• 2 replies
    • 7.1k views
    • 12 replies
    • 8.8k views
    • 2 replies
    • 1.5k views
  4. Facebook Clones

• 3 replies
    • 1.2k views
  5. Looking For A Daddy

• 19 replies
    • 2.3k views
    • 7 replies
    • 5.8k views
    • 8 replies
    • 3.4k views
    • 19 replies
    • 4.7k views
    • 12 replies
    • 2.4k views
  6. Bambinos Mostly Hype? 1 2

• 40 replies
    • 5.6k views
  7. What Diaper

• 21 replies
    • 3.6k views
  8. Right! Daily Diapers I Need Your Assistance

• 3 replies
    • 1.4k views
    • 5 replies
    • 1.4k views
    • 2 replies
    • 1.5k views
  9. Help A Dl Out?

• 13 replies
    • 1.8k views
  10. One Year!

• 22 replies
    • 4k views
  11. Diapers & Life

• 10 replies
    • 2.5k views
  12. Easter Bunny?

• 5 replies
    • 1.3k views
  13. A Thought Just Crossed My Mind

• 5 replies
    • 1.5k views
    • 4 replies
    • 2k views
    • 1 reply
    • 1.2k views
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• Even if I wake I just use my diaper. My feet never hit the floor
    • I take medicine at night for restless legs and another for muscle spasms. The combination causes my bed wetting. If I nap in my recliner or fall asleep while my wife is driving I am safe from wetting. 
    • After it becomes apparent. The one in question is in the completed stories part of the site though.
    • Interesting. I do wonder about the incidence of identifying as somewhere on the ABDL spectrum within the general population. The existence of an industry serving such demand suggests that there are enough of "us" out there to comprise at least a modest economic output. I'm someone in marketing at Rearz or NorthShore has some numbers on this - they borrow money and make business bets, so there has to be some market analysis going on. I wonder if it's considered a tightly-held secret or if they would share the data. 
    • Your wish.... Chapter 14 I was soon on the changing table. Simon and David moved across to watch while Paula looked down at me. She then wiped up some of the cum on my face, looked at it on the end of her finger, and then pushed the finger into my mouth. “Eat the cum for Mummy”, she said, smiling at me. I had to really know a punter before I’d consume any of their fluids, but I guessed that Paula had passed that test. There was the money, of course, which was underpinning my actions and responses, but it was also sexy - the thought of being subjugated and made to eat the cum of two men (or at least one man and one man-baby) from my face was making me horny. Like a good girl I opened my mouth and took the finger in, sucking the cum and then licking it clean. Paula repeated the exercise, finding another finger-full of cum for my enjoyment. Once I’d finished sucking on her finger, she took a baby wipe and cleaned up the residual cum from my face. “You’ve earned a little treat, Baby.” Paula reached across and picked up a cordless Magic Wand vibrator. She switched it on and pushed it into my filthy nappy, pressuring my clitoris. Oh it felt so good. “David, I want you to take over here and stimulate her with the vibrator. Simon, I want you to push your finger up her arse”. I wasn’t exactly surprised that her boys did exactly as they were told - I didn’t think that many would dare to stray from her commands, but they certainly showed themselves as enthusiastic little helpers! The Magic Wand was doing its thing, but feeling Simon’s hand in my poopy nappy with his finger right up my anal passage was surprisingly hot. Paula picked up my head, cradling it while she again released her boob and placed it in my mouth for me to suckled. And suckle I did. I’d encountered most things in my time as a professional submissive, but this was new. It was also bloody amazing. I had no idea how much I needed to be breast-fed. It was a revelation. It didn’t hurt that David was massaging my tits with his spare hand too. Every erogenous zone was going into the red. I lost all control as they pleasured me. My still rather loose bowels emited wet farts in abundance and I’m pretty sure I pooped on David’s hand. I certainly wet myself. I held tightly onto Paula as she held me in an incredibly protective, nurturing way. And then I came. It really was like the end of the world - I was completely spent. Simon and David pulled away, but Paula kept me on her breast, knowing that I needed her mother’s love, her mother’s milk as I reemerged from what had been an incredible experience. Once I’d settled down, Paula cleaned up Simon. I’d seen him put his poop fingers - my poop - into his mouth while I was nursing. Simon was really kinky. Even with an audience I really enjoyed the nappy change that followed. I must have been an incredible mess down there, but Paula just exuded that maternal ‘done it all before’ vibe - and it really felt like it was an act of love. “Could you get the babies bottles, David?” David left the room. Paula sat me next to her and gave me a cuddle. “You’re doing really well sweetheart. I was going to tell you more about the potential opportunity, but I’m going to press on this the assessment and we’ll talk later. From this point on you’re in baby mode. You’ll have an age of about two - a toddler still in nappies. Whilst in baby mode you can’t question anything. Do you understand?” “Yes mama.” “Good girl. Let’s see if you have what it takes to be a real baby.” David returned with the milk, giving a bottle to Simon and myself. We were sat on the floor with our bottles. We looked quite content, Simon certainly looked happy enough, he seemed quite at home. I had loads of questions - for myself as much as for Paula. I was worried about how long I could keep this up. This had all been immense fun, but could I cope with the everyday boredom of a baby’s life - realistically, could I be a baby 24 hours a day for any length of time?