LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Thought Just Crossed My Mind

Guest zorro daddy

Guest zorro daddy

While sending someone an email just a moment ago, a thought crossed my mind that was so plain and straight forward simple, that it literally stopped me in what I was typing. (If that can make any sense at all.)

I've spent time on the internet for many years now searching for a girl I met in my childhood. Along the way, I've discovered what it is about infantilism that really attracts me to it.

I've had such vivid thoughts about infantilism that I decided to type them out and post them...partially because I wanted to see if anyone else felt the same way, and partially to separate myself from a stereotype that a lot of ABDL-minded guys get grouped into. Like many others, I'm not obsessed, crude, nor am I without charm and decent honest respect. My writing have been geared to make that known.

For as much as I long to find that girl from my childhood, and for as much as I seek to find a girl who shares in the interest as I do, I have overlooked the most simplest thought of all. I am content with the possibility of never finding a Female DL SoulMate because it is as much of a reality as is finding her. But up until a moment ago, I never paused to think that...

The ABDL-minded girl (whom I am a match for) may not actually exist at all!

I've always appreciated everything in moderation. So 24/7 was out of the picture.

I cherish it to be something so precious I'll never reveal it to my friends & family. "Public anything" is out of the question.

AB is great, but I'm not always geared up to the work. So DL with AB curiosity is the only way that works.

People are complex enough by nature anyway. A Sweet, Simple, and Shy Personality is the girl for me.

The nurturing role of a caregiver is a concept that I crave to be. So playing roles isn't nearly as important to me as feeling the roles naturally.

No two humans are the same, but seeing eye-to-eye on the right things is essential to any bond or relationship. So we have to have more in common than we have in difference. And we have to be able to accept what we disagree on.

I've spoken with a few AB/DL girls, and chatted/emailed with quite a few. I make it a policy to not discuss details about anyone I've spoken to with anyone else. I value each ABDL girl that I've communicated with as a wholesome, decent girl whom I would never talk to anyone else about.

Though they were all truly wonderful, after a while it became clear that we weren't a match that would work ... whether it was a discovery that "she" made of us, or I made of us. In the end, we ended communication.

It's fun to run into them every now and again. Or accidentally bumping into them on tribe.net (LOL ;). Regardless of the reality, I don't suppose I'll ever stop looking for her, but maybe, just maybe, she doesn't really exist at all.

A hint from a real ABDL girl: Don't look for a true ABDL girl that is already one because you are probably not going to find her - look for just a girl that you have fun with that is just like anyone you meet in a club, coffee shop, etc. Get to know her, hang out with her, and then if she is really interested in you and you tell her then she will accept it about you and more than likely participate in some fashion. As hard as that is to swallow about finding a true ABDL girl...its the truth...there are a few but look at the ratio of guys to girls that have come out in public....your chances are low in that department - plus you would be happier finding someone who could be your best friend and not just a ABDL lover/partner.

I never looked for a woman who liked diapers. I just never wanted to be put in a box, so to speak, and I think that if I had found a "mommy," I would not have the adult relationship I have now. I just think it would be hard to expand a relationship that was based on one thing. People are always changing, and I know that with my wife I can continue to change and evolve, as can she.

Your list of requirements for an ABDL girl match to you are really not all that crazy. I actually fit the criteria pretty closely and probably many others do as well. The problem comes when you get past the abdl stuff because when you're in a relationship abdl is really only one small part of it. The rest is your physical chemistry, your intellectual compatability, your belief systems, and a whole host of other things.

I don't think you should give up placing your ads or contacting women who you think match the criteria you have, because SHE might actually be out there. But while you have those ads up, as Adrian pointed out, don't discount the women you meet in your day to day to life because they may be a way better match for you in the all the other areas that really matter in the long run. Good luck in your search!

I have heard both sides of the coin when it comes to looking for that right person....should I look in the abdl scene, or should I just settle on someone outside of the scene and hope that she will accept me and participate...... I think it depends on you and what you truly want. I have said it before, I decided for myself that I would only look in the scene... I had a few vanialla friends that were willing to be my "daddy" who found the whole daddy/baby thing rather sexy...however.... on the other end of the spectrum, we didn't "connect"....

I think the main problem that many people fall into is that they focus on finding someone... whether it be in the scene or not, their main focus is finding that someone to be with.... I have realized that I found that person when I wasn't looking...instead of focusing on finding that person, you should really focus on yourself and getting yourself ready for that person that comes along... You have to be happy with yourself before you can make someone else happy... You have to be happy being alone before you can be happy being with someone... I give this advice because this was me 4 yrs ago... I looked and searched for that "daddy" and in my search I found numerous "daddies" who would be willing to be my "daddy" however, on the other end, we had nothing much in common other than the diaper play.

During those searches I realized that there were many things in my life that I needed to deal with before I was ever ready to deal with another person in my life and a relationship... I actually got to that point in my life where I was happy being single, I was happy to enjoy my diapers and baby side just with me.... and after that, a few months later, I met this "daddy" online in the yahoo abdl room....we talked for 3 months strictly as friends.... we didn't roleplay, we didn't even explore the daddy/baby girl side of things until 3 months later when we talked online and on the phone for hours at a time. We got to know each other outside of the scene and realized we had so much in common... 3 months later he came to visit me for a week.... 2 months later I went to visit him for a week.... 2 months later I went to visit him again... 1 month later I was moving cross country to move in with him.... a year later we were engaged.... 2 years later we were married.... We have been married almost 6 months now... and we are the best of friends.... we share so much with each other that our relationship thrives on being best friends, being there for each other, being supportive of each other.... we have found in our relationship that the adult side of things come first... because even though we wear diapers and even though we have a daddy/baby relationship... we both need to work... we need to pay the bills, we need to decide on issues in life that concern us both.... etc etc...we feel that the diapers and the daddy/baby relationship is just a bonus to our adult relationship....its just another aspect of our lives that we share common interest in.

I guess what I'm saying is this..... that right person might have come along many times... but if you yourself wasn't ready for that right person, things won't work out whether they are into the scene or not.... you have to be true to yourself, you have to realize what you want out of life and you have to think into the future and question yourself.... can I be with someone who can accept me for myself.... can I be with someone that isn't a willing participate about what is important to me?.....

Work on yourself first...and im not saying you need work... im just saying what I think and what worked for me and my husband/daddy.... when the time comes and you are ready enough to give that person your all...then it will happen.... it will happen in its right time... pushing for it now, when its not right, will only make for more heartache and disappointment.

Instead of focus on what you want, focus on what you should be and what you need to be for that other person you want to have a lasting relationship with.

now i dated a girl in high school that wore diapers full time but this was because she was paralyzed from the waste down from a car accident and the few times that she spent the night at my house were i was living at the time she didn't mind me wearing diapers or what ever hell one night she even let me have one of hers now them were the good old days i swore though if i i ever found here online any were now id ask her back out or what ever since she graduated a year before me when we were in school but thats my story lol