LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Diaper

Sandy

I am new here but just wondering what diaper.I have on a depend.You mite say I am just a pantie wetter that loves to feel wet so I ware protection over panties so I can do it any where any time.I know there will be lots of choices but I would like to read them.And why you like the one you wear.

Sandy

What diaper you use really depends on your personal preference and how much money you want to spend. If your not going to be wetting heavily, Depends are OK. If you want to spend a little bit more, then I would recommend either Attends, Molicare, or Abena. You have to buy all 3 brands online(www.xpmedical.com) though. If you're lucky, you might be able to find Attends at a local mom and pop pharmacy.

I am new here but just wondering what diaper.I have on a depend.You mite say I am just a pantie wetter that loves to feel wet so I ware protection over panties so I can do it any where any time.I know there will be lots of choices but I would like to read them.And why you like the one you wear.

Sandy

What what grocery stores are near you. Walgreen, CVS, and walmart. I think Walmarts are the best, and sometimes store breands are okay, I just don't like depends, because I'm a heavy wetter. So, I use the Abena, Attends, and Molicare

Heyas, and welcome to the boards, Sandy!

Personally I prefer Abena brand diapers. I usually wear the Super level diapers, they seem to hold a fair amount of pee, and are still reasonably discreet under clothing (I like to wear out quite a bit). That said, I do have a few X-Plus lying around for when I really want to feel thick diapering between my legs and have the time to enjoy them properly. I've tried all the standard brands (Depends, Attends, Molicare, etc.) and have found the Abenas to be my favorite. You will hear people bitch about the tapes and such, and to be honest, I have had a few probs with them myself, but it isnt a huge issue to me.

Admittedly, I havent tried the Tena brand diapers yet....I've heard they're incredible. Maybe someday soon.

If you dont wet alot or very heavily, most of what you find in the drugstores are ok. I dont like depends, because they're really loud, and they dont feel like theres anything there. Also unless they're put on exactly right, they can leak pretty bad. Call me subject to brand marketing, but for something like diapers, I just dont trust store brand diapers. They're probably just the same products labeled differently anyway. It may cost a little more, but if you're looking for a good diaper, order online. I've had good experience with xpmedical.com....they're really professional, ship discreetly, and they have a really good selection.

Any one else tried this?

As I said I like panties inside my depends or what ever.I think the panties make them hold more as the panties wick the wet to places in the diaper that just wetting the depends will not got.Like a girl standing up or riding a bike you only pee at the bottom of you disposable so the the wet never got to all the adsorbent stuff higher up.My panties get wet all the way to the waist so some of that wet has to go to the top part of the diaper.Also make sure the disposable covers the whole pantie or it will wick out to your other things out side your diaper.I also wear tight panties over my diaper to keep it close to me.

I drank about 36 oz on my ride today and the only wet out side was where my pantie was higher than the depends.I had a little wet spot at my waist band

Sandy

Sandy as others has mentioned diapers are a personal preference. Some prefer the plastic outer shell that can make a considerable about of noise. While others like the cloth shell that is quite. Because I have to make frequent trips to the potty for #2 my preference is the protective underwear style and find the Assurance brand at Wall-mart to be a good barging. For me I find some of the wife’s shape wear to do an excellent job holding things close to the body and to prevent a saggy brief. :P

As for wetting the entire diaper or brief I turn this in to play time and practice wetting while laying down. Some of the overnight protecting present a real challenge wetting the entire diaper from front to back.

Stay wet and enjoy life for all it has to offer.

:rolleyes:

Sandy as others has mentioned diapers are a personal preference. Some prefer the plastic outer shell that can make a considerable about of noise. While others like the cloth shell that is quite. Because I have to make frequent trips to the potty for #2 my preference is the protective underwear style and find the Assurance brand at Wall-mart to be a good barging. For me I find some of the wife’s shape wear to do an excellent job holding things close to the body and to prevent a saggy brief. :P

As for wetting the entire diaper or brief I turn this in to play time and practice wetting while laying down. Some of the overnight protecting present a real challenge wetting the entire diaper from front to back.

Stay wet and enjoy life for all it has to offer.

:rolleyes:

I was talking about how to get the most pee in your diaper with out leaking. Giggles

I was talking about how to get the most pee in your diaper with out leaking. Giggles

Sandy, then I would suggest you wear your panties on the outside to hold things close. This helps the leak guards do their job. B)

Sandy, then I would suggest you wear your panties on the outside to hold things close. This helps the leak guards do their job. B)

I do both a pair in side so I can feel the wet and a pair out side to hold it all close and not show.

Now I think I better get a diaper before I wet my chair. Giggles

Yes I am good morning.I am so happy I am about to pee.

You sound like a happy go lucky Lady. I also enjoy a very wet diaper as well. I have tried the underwear first and then a diaper over it. It makes the wet sensation even better. Just a little more laundry, o well. ;)

You sound like a happy go lucky Lady. I also enjoy a very wet diaper as well. I have tried the underwear first and then a diaper over it. It makes the wet sensation even better. Just a little more laundry, o well. ;)

Thank you and yes it makes it better for me to wear panties next to me and then a pair on the out side to keep it all tight so not to sag.

As for happy go lucky I try to be.But then days like today the real world catches up with me. I have been to busy to play pee games and have to change today.What a bummer :(

I wear Assurance, because not only are they cheap, they're also decent diapers. A friend of mine who normally wears Abenas tried some, and he was quite impressed with them. They're the only brand, other than the Secure sample, that I've worn, and have found no need to "change" (pun intended...*giggles*).

I have found that assurence diapers fall apart after two or more wettings. Depends last a little longer but not much. My only other choice would be to go on line and order the really good ones. Until then I will just have to layer them up for better comfort and absorbancy.

I have found that assurence diapers fall apart after two or more wettings. Depends last a little longer but not much. My only other choice would be to go on line and order the really good ones. Until then I will just have to layer them up for better comfort and absorbancy.

I use Abena Abri-form super - i know they are not the most absorbant they do but they are great. It takes ages for the pee to get to the outside and leak.

• 1 month later...
Guest wildbill

I use Abena Abri-form super - i know they are not the most absorbant they do but they are great. It takes ages for the pee to get to the outside and leak.

i like pampers size 7 with a nice pair of tight plastic pants

Hello and welcome to the boards. I too have rode 13 miles in a diaper and riding pants, not too comfortable with the heat in az but fun none the less. I usually wear tranquility atn with a thick maxi pad as a soaker, I wear abena xplus for nite time. I recently bought some plastic pants with a line and a onesie tshirt to keep everything in place. Feels great.