LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Newbie Nursery

Welcome, Come Introduce yourself here! Not for Personal Ads, Read Intro.

5,909 topics in this forum

1. Mike here

• 1 reply
  2. Milton Keynes

• 7 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 1.7k views
    • 0 replies
    • 6 replies
  3. Missouri Diaper Furs?

• 1 reply
    • 8 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 0 replies
  4. Mommies

• 6 replies
    • 1k views
    • 6 replies
    • 1.1k views
  5. Mommy -

• 6 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 1.7k views
  6. Mommy From Michigan :)

• 11 replies
    • 4.6k views
  7. MOMMY SAYS, WAVE HELLO!

• 4 replies
    • 1 reply
  8. Mommy’s and friends?

• 6 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 1.4k views
  9. Mommya

• 8 replies
    • 1k views
  10. Monster in Diaper in Texas

• 2 replies
  11. Moo

• 6 replies
  12. Moo :d

• 6 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 7 replies
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• Sometime when I poop in my diaper I sit at my computer surfing Daily Diapers and Diapermates, chatting with people.  Other times when I poop in my diaper I do work around the house.  Cleaning up the kitchen, basement, other areas.  It's a nice feeling vacuuming the floors or cleaning up the house wearing a poopy diaper with plastic pants, feeling the load bump around inside your diaper or flattened out and stuck to your butt.
    • I was married already when I purchased my first panties.  I traveled a lot with my job, and one week I got this crazy idea to go to a dept store over lunch hour, and buy a package of 4  panties, finding some plain cotton full briefs in my size which were not a small size.  To make it more of an adventure for me, I decided to return these to customer service shortly after, telling the clerk that these were not what my wife told me to get, and came back to the desk for an exchange with a package of nylon, colorful panties,  with a bit of lace on the waist which I did.  The clerk simply smiled at me and said, I see and I hope these make your wife happy and work FOR YOU!    
    • I am in the Las  Vegas NV area. If any of you ever travel to my area and can host days, let me know. I would like to come to your hotel/motel and allow you to give me a few enemas, then take me anally as long as it is with a coindom. Or, if you do live here in the Las Vegas NV area, we can do it about every 4 to 6 weeks. Be sure to include your email address in your first message to me.
    • Another cheap low end plastic backed Attends for a couple hours.  Just changed out of my InControl BeDry overnight diaper that was very wet but still could go for a few more hours.  Lasts me the whole night the rare times I wear diapers to bed and I wet a lot at night.  Better than the Betterdry I had sometimes wore for overnight use and for once I didn't have to get up 4 or 5 times during the night to pee in the toilet. 
    • Good start, I'm curios to see where this goes. My only criticism is the lack of paragraphs making it hard to read.  This part in particular is the worst offender.   I had to copy and paste it into Word and add in paragraphs myself so I could actually read it. That's about my only gripe though, I look forward to chapter 2