LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Missouri Diaper Furs?

Gilraien

Well, I have only had one post recently of anyone showing interest, and they were not familiar with where MSSU was, so I suppose that I had best elucidate on that matter: it is the Missouri Southern State University, or MOSO in Joplin. I used to attend NWACC prior to my family getting a house in Missouri. Still the same story as my last post, "Diapered to the Nth Degree". I post on MySpace as C. Bandersnatch and LiveJournal as c_bandersnatch, although I might be a little busy to get around to replying to messages; moving up here has left me a little disoriented, so I am still trying to make sure that all my academic affairs are in order.

I wish I were a little more cognizant so that I could leave a better post, but suffering from insomnia and an overly hectic schedule I think that I had better wrap this up for the moment. Perhaps I will get an e-mail or a response from somebody out there who is a baby fur themselves, although I have my doubts about that. Going back to the previous post, though, I am NOT looking to date other men; being around my sister's friends has dispelled any doubts that I had about being heterosexual, although I think that they are nice friends inasmuch as I know them. Goodnight for now, I suppose, since I cannot bring to mind anything else the would be pertinent.

P.S.

Does anyone else think Mr. Horsie could use a diaper?

:horse: