LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Story and Art Forum

Story and Art Forum

Subforums

1. Critiques and Writer's Discussion

For more in-depth critiques of stories and story writing discussion.

Area for Finished Stories. Message Elfy to have your story moved here.

For Pictures, Comics and Anything Else Artistic.

Post your submissions for the December 2017 Story contest here!

2,984 topics in this forum

• 0 replies
    • 1.1k views
  1. Looking For Story

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  2. Pampered Playboys

• 0 replies
  3. Debbie's Gift

• 0 replies
    • 1.2k views
  4. Just Another Day

• 0 replies
    • 1.9k views
  5. You want it really

• 0 replies
    • 1.6k views
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 0 replies
    • 1.5k views
    • 0 replies
    • 2.9k views
  6. Fair Exchange

• 0 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 0 replies
    • 1.7k views
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 2.3k views
    • 0 replies
    • 1.4k views
    • 0 replies
    • 1.4k views
    • 0 replies
    • 1.4k views
    • 0 replies
  7. I Met Her More For Sis(sy)

• 0 replies
    • 2k views
  8. On The Run

• 0 replies
    • 1k views
  9. Birthday Suit

• 0 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 3.1k views
    • 0 replies
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• Great chapter, I hope your co-worker feels better soon.   just got over the flu, bad case took 2 weeks.  I'm surprise that you used Noah's name, most would have changed it when they took him, but makes it easier for us to get the contention.🙂
    • Speaking for me, I’d say you’ve created a story that has sucked me in and made me very curious as to how you’re going to handle a number of issues associated with Will’s physical regression. Does he retain his adult intellect in his now infantile body?  If so, how does he adjust to his new status?  He wasn’t ABDL prior to his transformation, so this certainly isn’t a dream come true for him.  All his aspirations for a career, family, and adult freedoms have been dashed.  In that situation, I would think he would either become suicidal or completely withdrawn into himself and have no conscious interaction with the outside world.  He has nothing to look forward to except an infinite number of diaper changes for the next 60 years or however long his life is. A baby’s brain starts at about 25% of its ultimate size, is about 80% of its final size by age 3, and reaches its full size by age 5.  Will’s body has regressed to approximately age 3 at this point in the story, what has happened to his brain?  If his skull has reduced in size proportionately, his brain must now be 80% of the size it was when he was an adult.  How has that affected his intellect? If his musculature, internal organs, and nervous system have regressed to their infantile states, why hasn’t his skeletal structure also regressed to its pre-puberty condition? His parents are now in their 50’s or 60’s.  What happens to Will when they are no longer able to care for him? Even though his genitals have changed form, I don’t see how he can ever think of himself as anything other than male.  He’s been a male for over 20 years and I doubt that the lack of a penis will change his perception of himself. I’ve known or am personally familiar with individuals who are intersex, been born with developmental brain abnormalities, or have suffered traumatic brain injuries and have a great deal of empathy for them.  I’m hoping that the outcome for Will is far more hopeful than what I’ve observed in real life.  
    • Not so charming any more, are they? 😁
    • I've been on disability since I was 17. Still on benefits at 37 and I'm happy. I'm financially comfortable.