LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Questions And Answers

In this forum you can ask questions of the DD community and get answers. Other members can rate those answers to help you find the best solution to your query!

Explore Questions

There are no popular questions to show right now

1. 0 votes
    0 answers
  2. 0 votes
    3 answers
  3. 0 votes
    2 answers
  4. 0 votes
    4 answers
  5. 0 votes
    1 answer

192 questions in this forum

1. 0 votes
    0 answers
  2. 0 votes
    3 answers
  3. 0 votes
    2 answers
  4. 0 votes
    4 answers
  5. 0 votes
    1 answer
  6. Curiosity

0 votes
    1 answer
  7. 0 votes
    5 answers
  8. 0 votes
    7 answers
  9. 1 vote
    2 answers
  10. 0 votes
    2 answers
  11. 0 votes
    2 answers
  12. Cat Emetophilia

0 votes
    7 answers
  13. Asking my wife

1 vote
    5 answers
  14. Who is in North Carolina?

0 votes
    3 answers
  15. Speech Impediments

0 votes
    2 answers
  16. 0 votes
    1 answer
  17. 0 votes
    10 answers
  18. ABDL VIDEO SITES.

0 votes
    9 answers
  19. 0 votes
    2 answers
  20. Buy abdl stuff

0 votes
    3 answers
  21. 0 votes
    3 answers
  22. 1 vote
    6 answers
  23. 0 votes
    9 answers
  24. Pictures

0 votes
    4 answers
  25. I am new here

0 votes
    1 answer
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• I recall eating jerk chicken with habanero sauce on the side, and then pooping the next morning. I almost couldn't stand up from the "ring of fire" effect - it was that overwhelming. I felt lightheaded. 
    • I completely understand the lack of time.  As a society we all spend way too much time working. And not nearly enough time doing the things that relax us.  I DO greatly appreciate all the work you put into these stories. 
    • I'm on day 3 of expected 4 assuming its salmonella from the chicken. I'm maxed out on Imodium and haven't gotten much sleep the last few days.
    • Next update time!!   I dont know exactly what triggered it, but sometime over the last few days i think something kind of clicked in my head. One morning i kind of just woke up and unconciously changed myself, but something about the mentality of it felt different. Before, i was keenly aware of a mentality like "youre doing this because you like the way it feels" or "youre doing this to make it feel more normal", and i was really used to that. I dont know exactly what changed, but when i woke up today and went to change, those feelings werent really there? Sure i still enjoy it and i wont deny that by any means. But today when i did, it kind of just felt... like a way of life?(if that makes sense). Like if the habit finally formed or if some part of me really just accepted my incontinence in the small degree and just said "yup this is my life." "Im safe like this" "its better this way" and even "phew, now i wont have to worry about having an accident later". *edit* Before, everytime i put one on, i felt like id needed to justify to myself why i was doing it. When i did it this morning though, there was no justification necessary in my mind.. i just changed because i needed to *end edit* It felt really profound, which might be a little silly. Some part of me deep within is still kind of struggling with the finality of total acceptance, but im really excited to get over that hurdle. I feel so much more comfortable just "being" than i have in a long while.
    • Hello one, hello all! As a 32 yo novice Daddy who is just starting out into the wondrous world of ABDL, I am looking for a baby boy younger than me to share these (baby) steps with, either online or in real life!