LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pictures

Mez

Question

Hey  I'm hoping  someone  can help me out with  this  how  do I  delete  the pictures  I've  put  on  here .I can't  seem  to  put  any  more  on . It's telling  me  I've  reached  my 100%  attachment quota  thanks  

• Like 1

4 answers to this question

6 hours ago, Mez said:

Hey  I'm hoping  someone  can help me out with  this  how  do I  delete  the pictures  I've  put  on  here .I can't  seem  to  put  any  more  on . It's telling  me  I've  reached  my 100%  attachment quota  thanks  

Hope this helps

I didn't actually want to delete my pictures for real as this was made for demonstration purposes so I didn't hit the blue square that says EDIT TOPIC seen at the end of the video but clicking on that is the final step

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Apache Raccoon said:

Hope this helps

I didn't actually want to delete my pictures for real as this was made for demonstration purposes so I didn't hit the blue square that says EDIT TOPIC seen at the end of the video but clicking on that is the final step

That's on a computer  . I'm on a mobile phone  I do not have a computer  so is it the same  . Thanks  

If your phone shows the pages properly

1 Go to your profile
2. Tap on your scren name
3. Delect My Attachemts
4. Go to the box with the down arrow, tap  and select all, or check the boxes of those you want delted
5. Go to the bottom of the page and find the garbage pail icon
6 Tap it
7. If an "OK  Cancel" screen comes up and you want to delte hit "OK elsewise, hit "Cancel"

• Like 1