LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

an "excuse" if caught wearing in public

whisko

... if you feel that you need an excuse, that is :-P

i would say "i have a problem with my bladder." it's not a lie! my reliable, predictable, and pain-free bladder is of annoyingly high capacity and releases only when i tell it to! unless i wait way too long, in which case it ceases to remain pain-free, so i figure that's typical. all of which means:

(1) i have never been in a situation where i honestly need diapers. i've been drunk and on sleeping pills and on muscle relaxers (no, not at the same time!) and haven't experienced any accidents. and

(2) when my body informs me that i need to pee, a standard diaper is insufficient. if i just simply release and ignore what i'm doing and just let it happen (which is one of the best feelings ever) the amount and speed of such will overwhelm my diaper and it's leak city.

so, i don't have a "bladder problem". my bladder works great. my problem with my bladder is that sometimes, when i'm wearing a diaper, it works too dang well. :-)

do you have an excuse too?

I do not need an excuse, It's my choice to wear and that's what I go by. But it usually never gets to that point because I say it's none of their business, and 99% of the time it really isn't,

Ooh, One other time a while back I was asked if I was wearing a diaper, I replied by instead asking them if my underwear preference is going to be up for discussion I'd first like to know what kind you're wearing. That person replied it was none of my business, to which I replied exactly.

• Like 2

If someone said "why are you wearing" my response would be "why do you think?".

It takes a lot for a person to confront someone, especially if it's a stranger, about a condition. I mean, how many people go up to someone with scarring, burn marks, missing limbs or deformities and ask, "what happened?".

Anyway, it feel the shorter the story, whatever you dream up true or untrue, is better. So many ways to answer the question though if ever asked.

If someone were to press me, I'd press back with a finger poking them in their chest saying that if they can't keep their nose out of my personal business, my fist can push it back there for them :ph34r: Thankfully I can avoid people who are that stupid and/or crass most of the time- and that's by plan, not chance B)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've never considered wearing outside the house, but I'd use something like, "It's for an advanced sociology course studying the psychological effects of public wearing on incontinent people."

• 2 weeks later...