LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Adult Baby Diapers
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Personalias

Video Game: Perpetual Change

7 posts in this topic

So yeah. I haven't been posting here, but I've been a busy little bee, buzz buzz.

I'm writing the story for an AB/DL video game, made by PieceofSoap.

http://pieceofsoap.deviantart.com/art/Perpetual-Change-Chapter-1-fixed-version-651367771

It's called Perpetual Change. 

It's an Altered Reality AB/DL/mental regression game.  It takes place in the not too distant future and it's about a young woman who awakes to find herself in a world where everyone thinks she's a bed wetter, despite what her own memories tell her.

Several mistakes have already been play tested and fixed with bugs and what not.  And some typos in the dialogue made it in (that I'm not aware if they've been fixed as of this posting; fingers crossed.)   But Pieceofsoap is really dedicated to this and making it an amazing game.  

Right now, there's a good chunk of introductions and story, but not a whooooole lot on game play in terms of critical choices or quests.  We're going with more of a "visual novel" or a "Telltale Games" feel and that'll become more apparent in later chapters.

Any feedback is welcome, though I'm definitely not the technical guy.  I just put the words in the characters' mouths.  I'll still forward any talks of bugs or what have you to the head honcho.  The deviant art page I linked has a lot of discussion on bugs and how to fix them as well, so give that a read if you're having problems playing from a technical standpoint.

Thanks for your feedback.

Bookmarked!

I'll post feedback in an edit.

no mac love :(

WINE seems to be working with it.

Someone on a different forum said "This" in relation to mac and this game.  I haven't the fogggiest on what it means, but hopefully it'll help?

On 12/18/2016 at 6:37 AM, Personalias said:

WINE seems to be working with it.

Someone on a different forum said "This" in relation to mac and this game.  I haven't the fogggiest on what it means, but hopefully it'll help?

WINE basically allows you to run Windows on a Mac or Linux system, it's not an emulator though. 

Thanks! I was able to install it without any issues! I liked it alot!

Only thing I hope is that when all is said and done, you will publish a walkthrough to tell us how she gets regressed!

tried this a while ago, didn't really like how the game degrades the player character.