LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Getting Expensive

I used to think of this fetish as cheap, but between Big Tots and all the new Diaper options being cranked out......Not to mention I am wearing more now. Today I ordered ABU Space, Rearz Safaria, and a few Tykables overnights to try......But I still will need some regular Tykables for the slim profile....Then

No fetish is cheap, in this fetish you are always replacing worn out sleepers or buying new plastic pants or buying diapers there is no end.

Just about every fetish I have cost me in some way the only way to save is buy items that can be washed then use them over again, but even then things wear out.

Holy diaper hoarder! That is a lot of cash. I just realized with my new orders it may be close to this time next year before I need to order again. I just have to resist cute new patterns. Thankfully granny panty adult diapers dont do it for me, but with new cute ABDL designs coming out nearly monthly it seems....I have to show some restraint.

17 hours ago, Baby Brian said:

Actually, adding stuffers to a cheap diaper only makes them cost more overall. I've done the math and its cheaper to just get a better diaper that will last you longer and therefore cost less overall.

And crap grayfile!

I was thinking the same thing. You've probably got enough already to last you two or more years. Diapers ARE expensive, just think how much you'll save by not buying any more diapers for a couple of years.

Recently I've been ordering off of vitality medical because they have decent prices and frequent discounts. I try to spend $100 for a three month supply which is the max I can store safely without suspicion.

• 1 month later...

If it's possable, Grayfile is drowning in absorbancy, last time my diapers shifted during the night I almost filled them with 12 gauge buckshot!.

Let's all be good friends and get a couple hundred kegs and bring them to Grayfiles and have a wild ABDL blowout, and when the host says "have one for the road "he means a diaper not a drink,accept graciously.

LOL

On ?1?/?11?/?2016 at 9:58 PM, Amyuser said:

If it's possable, Grayfile is drowning in absorbancy, last time my diapers shifted during the night I almost filled them with 12 gauge buckshot!.

Let's all be good friends and get a couple hundred kegs and bring them to Grayfiles and have a wild ABDL blowout, and when the host says "have one for the road "he means a diaper not a drink,accept graciously.

LOL

I wouldn't worry so much about fire but firemen- those guys will spray water which the diapers will hold and the floor will collapse from the weight. No I'm not kidding. Make sure your 'personal injury' limits are at least $1-2M. And your insurance may have a clause on clutter, hoarding, or fire hazards to deny at least part of your claim with :o If you wish to reduce your stock for free I'll send you my shipping address :whistling:;)

Bettypooh

• 2 weeks later...