LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Where Do You Store Your Diapers?

I store mine behind a curtain in the spare room and then I have 1 packet of Tena maxi in the bedroom along with wipes and bed pads all open to see and have easy access to them. No doubt that will have to change as my kids get older and friends start coming round.

• 1 month later...

With my new suppy of diapers I had to figure out a new option for putting them someplacce. I used to have them in a box in my closet (on the top shelf). I now have FIVE drawers full of nothing but my diapers in my closet. And my other AB stuff, which is a few footed sleepers and a onesie is now in my dresser.

• 2 weeks later...

Since I am living with a mate and would not like him to know I have to hide them. Although they are hidden, if someone went looking they would probably find them. I have 2 sets of plastic drawers next to my bed, the one on the right with all my old clothes have the diapers in the bottom and middle since I am still trying to find the best diaper for me and the top has the baby poweder in it. The wipes are in the bottom drawer next to the DryNites because I find them the most comfortable out of the ones I have trialed so far.

Since this topic kind of overlaps, both a reply I made in the 'Your Diaper Collection' topic, and other pics from other replies in that topic show a number places where people store diapers. My last post was linking to a number of people from /r/ABDL's "stash pics", in some you can see where people store them - e.g. Murreki's walk-in closet, bb4's bottom-drawer and cupboard, JJCrossbowAB's shelf, etc.

Since I came out to my boyfriend as a DL, we've actually built a lockable wooden box for my small diaper stash as well as some sex/BDSM toys, we keep it in the closet. We live at his mom's when he's not in school, she's an awesome lady, but she comes into the room a lot and doesn't think much of opening drawers and stuff, so we wanted to be careful. Diapers, ball gags and butt plugs are all on my list of things I don't need parents to see :P

• 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...

I have a pretty large stash, mainly because I keep a collection of vintage baby diapers and training pants, but with those and the adult-sized stuff I have, I keep half in the closet, and the other half in a large trunk with a padlock on it.

On Saturday, April 02, 2011 at 8:07 AM, timmyc said:

I live in a very small studio apartment, space is at a premium. I have to be creative. Since the place is too small to really entertain, I am don't really have visitors, I go out to socialize. They are out where I can get to them easily but hidden just enough if the landlord comes in for maintenance.

i have a spare bedroom that i use for my playtime room, the closet is full i have some shelves i made up by the ceiling and i have a cabinet with shelves in and i store under my spare bed, when i get good finds at second hand stores this room looks like a room from the tv show hortors i am always adding and rearranging

I keep the majority of my stuff in my closet in my bedroom, that makes it easy accessible. I keep two different absorbency levels of disposable Abena diapers in my closet M3 and M4. Since I prefer cloth diapers and plastic pants above the disposables the majority of the space is being used for cloth diapers and plastic pants. I really want them to be close to me as I wear 24/7

Same place, new image. at the bottom of the bed against the wall

diapers.jpg

i keep most of my current stock (anywhere between a pack, and a couple cases, since i order in bulk to save money) in a few stacked file crates in my room. varieties that i don't have as many of, as well as my plastic pants, and booster pads, usually go in what used to be my underwear drawer, in my dresser in my closet. my cloth diapers tend to just sit in baskets like most of my other clean laundry. lol

The pack of diapers I'm currently using goes in what used to be my underwear drawer.

My plastic pants go in the drawer below that.

My swim diapers and other accessory-type stuff go in the drawer below that.

Unopened packs of diapers go in the footwell of my closet.

Clean cloth diapers go on my floor under my bed on the side away from the door.