LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Question To Those Who Go Out In Public Wearing A Diaper

My favorite is to wear overalls, it just fits the theme so well ;) But also I have no problems wearing even bambinos under my jeans. My boyfriend wears his under his jeans as well. The noise factor, myself I just don't care if anyone notices, it's not like their first thought it going to be "wow what was that, was she wearing a diaper!?"

I don't even wear baggy clothes, just average, and they work just fine. I am curious to see how this goes in the summer as I think it'll be more noticeable with shorts on, not to mention the heat!

I do not try to conceal my diapers -atleast I take no special precautions.

Firstly it is my business that I wear diapers and no one elses. Secondly there are many

adults and teens that wear diapers because they either have to or because of chouice and convenience.

Figures that I have seen quoted put it at about 10% wear diapers or pads.

Just forget about it - It is not an issue.

Does any one ask "what type of underpants are you wearing"?

I think the easiest thing to do is just to wear diapers that are easy to conceal, and make sure your waistline isn't going to get exposed. I think abena super(not the x-plus) are pretty nice for wearing out. I usually just wear a minidress with pants or a top that goes down on my hips a bit and that more or less covers it up. In cold weather you can always just wear a big coat anyway, they're really a lot more discreet than people give them credit for.

I just wear under my normal clothing. Every so often I will wear an undershirt tucked into my jeans to lessen the rustle if I have a test in class or something. I test really fast so Im usually the first up and out. Walking down the isle in the dead quiet with a rustling diaper can be rather nerve racking.

~Brian

I wear regular cut jeans with a belt and my shirt tucked in. In over twenty years nobody has EVER noticed I was wearing a diaper. From Attends to Molicare to X-Plus's the fit is fine and the fit of the jeans hides any rustle. The most I ever got mentioned was what a nice rear I had, and a few girls stared at my crotch for a second or two, so hey thats always good. I hate to false advertise though. :P

I personally use a longer, loose skirt, but when my boyfriend and I go out, he will usually wear slacks that are one size bigger then he normally wears. With his shirt untucked it is hard, even for me, to spot the diaper.

I usually wear my normal jeans or shorts when I go out in a diaper and no one has ever known if I don't want them to notice. I usually wear an Attends but sometime other brands including Abri-Form X-Plus. As has been said before, people just do not pay attention to others and what they may be wearing under their clothes unless it's another AB/DL that is looking for bulk or a diaper showing. My disposables never seem to look bulky enough to give me away and I can always make sure that the top of my diaper is tucked compleatly in the waistband of my jeans or shorts. In my case, part of the fun is sometimes letting my diaper show out the back of my pants if my shirt rides up. Sometimes when I'm out I'm very discreed about letting any of my diaper show but as one DL friend will confirm, other times my diaper is obvious if you are looking for it out the back of my pants. ;) I never notice any noise from the plastic and I can always wear a pair of regular underpants over my diaper if I want to. That way even if I bend over and my shirt rides up, all you will see is the HAINES waistband. It's really not hard to wear your regular clothes over diapers and be un-noticed if you want to. In fact, it's very easy for me to wear my diapers under regular clothes without anyone around me having a clue I have diapers on.

I just wear my normal jeans or shorts. Other than high waistbands peaking out, most disposables are very hard to notice. Nobody is going to notice that you're wearing a diaper unless it's exceptionally thick, or you are wearing revealing clothes, or they are paying WAY too much attention to your crotch or butt. :P

And if you're still worried, get some cloth-backed Tena Ultras. They're the ultimate in stealth diaper technology. :lol:

all of my clothing is loose cut so I don't worry about it. I don't wear my boot cut pants as they hug my upper thighs and bum therefore making it painfully obvious I am diapered. :) Recently I decided I didn't care if people saw them. I realized that my shirt had hiked up on my back exposing my diaper for everyone behind me in class!!!

~Brian

Just normal clothes. I'm not out to show off a diaper so it would have to be an unusual situation for my plastic pants or a disposable to be even slightly visible.

If I have to were a suit or something other than denim, I just wear a very thin diaper or a snug disposable like a large Abena instead of an extra large. I've worn diapers at weddings and funerals and no body could tell.

During the summer, I usually wear shorts over my daipers. Works very well and no one notices at all.

just went out for the first time ever wearing, i wore underwear over the diaper, then loose fitting jeans over thay, did a quick noise test, couldnt really hear anything, but i did wear an oversized shirt, but i only went to the corner store next door to my apartment building, kind of a rush, i will have to do it again sometime :)

I have worn molicare super plus and plastic pants outside for the last four years.

I just wear them under my normal Jeans and pants usually with a long jacket over the top

cause plastic pants ofter slide up above waistline of jeans.

I have never noticed anyone seeing or noticing that I been diapered- John.

Don't be concerened, nobody ever notices, the only person who would probably notice is another AB or DL, and they won't say anything, they might give you a wave, or something, but i haven't run across anyone yet, who noticed or said anything.

the problem is your self consious, you think everyone hears the plastic noise, but no one hears it but you, if you want wear nylon pants, I wear them because I have to, but there comfy and to me look nice.

Now go and put a diaper on and go someplace and see for yourself,

I've been wearing diapers for so many years that I've realized they are very hard to detect to the casual observer. For those who are just starting out, I initially wore a pair of boxer shorts over my diaper and then usually wore pants made from a thick material, like jeans. The boxer shorts could be hiked up a bit to cover the top of the diaper, so, in case you bent over, people would only see your boxer shorts, if anything. They also helped to dampen the crinkle sound.

These days I just wear whatever pants over my diaper. Sometimes I fold the top of the diaper down (you know, the part that's just plastic) and have the waistband of my pants sitting over the top.

:rolleyes: I also find that few people care unless you are trying to make it visible or loud. A diaper like a Depends or other cheap plastic brand can be well hidden with a regular pair of tightie whities (regular briefs, boxer briefs are good too) over the top and the top plastic couple of inches of the diaper folded under the waistband. In that situation with a loud diaper, I find it better to have less loose pants (not a size larger as some suggest). The slightly snug jean will insulate better for noise. The bulge will only be detectable to someone who knows what to look for. They also quiet down with a small wetting :)

When I am layered (my m.o. is diaper, brief, light plastic pant for leak prevention), I struggle to detect a sound with any pant. If any of the plastic diaper is not layered is when the noise chance increases.

The bulge is more of an issue for all disposables when they really swell, then it may be more visible and useful to be in the looser pants. So if wetting alot is on your mind, looser pants and maybe a more quiet diaper. Less wetting, put a brief over it as suggested and go and have fun. I have travelled, worked, and played in diapers and agree the world is really not looking and does not care.

If you are using plastic pants too, that will quiet them even more but the bottom of your shirt pulling out is increased.

If the intent is showing off and being noticed...well that is an art and science itself. In that case, no layers over the plastic high crinkling diaper and then looser pants, shorter shirt which allows any bending to show the free and very noise creating top of the diaper to be heard and seen by the world. Couple with a couple of streaks from small leaks in khaki pants and there ain't no hiding what you are wearing or doing inside them :)

Cloth diapers I wear cargo pants, disposable diapers I just wear jeans. I will have to agree with eveyone else no one can hear the noise, the world untoo itself is a noisey place to begin with. You read in the news all the time about how many people in the world are growing larger ( over weight ), so there is already alot of big butt people out there. No one goes around observing peoples butts. Just wear a shirt untucked, preferably a shirt with a long shirt tail.

He usually cried at least once everyday, not because he was sad, but because the world was so beautiful and life was so short.