LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

what's better, being a baby or being a toddler?

what's better, being a baby or a toddler?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. what's better, being a baby or being a toddler?

• Baby - 6 months to 1 and a half.
    • Toddler - 2 to 5 years old.

Hi guys! So I thought this would be a fun little Poll for me to do and it works like this. Which would you rather be a baby or a toddler, which do you think is better? And please specify why or why not down in the comments. I'll be reading them for sure.πŸ˜πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰

I love you guys! Have fun!β™₯οΈπŸ€—

• Like 2

Where does anyone get the idea that anyone 4 or older is a toddler? At that age, one is in the "Pre-operationalΒ  stage", not the "sensorimotor stage"

• Confused 1

As you know my age-play age is older than both, but out the two options given I'd rather be a toddler.

Toddlers can get some of the perks of being a baby (diapers, strollers ETC) but with a little more independence

• Like 2

I don't think one is better than the other. Both are equally valid. Personally I don't try to pick a certain age. I'm just me and like whatever I like.

• Like 3
55 minutes ago, Apache Raccoon said:

As you know my age-play age is older than both, but out the two options given I'd rather be a toddler.

Toddlers can get some of the perks of being a baby (diapers, strollers ETC) but with a little more independence

That's a good point little ashy! I think my little age is more 3 years old now, like it was in the beginning when I first started to age regress, because like you said I can still run around in diapers and do baby things while having some of the perks of being a big boy. Oh, and I can also sleep in a crib like babies do too. Although I'm too little to use the potty and if I try to, I have lots of accidents that's why I'm barely 3 years old, not a big 3 year old like 3 and a half. That's potty training age and I'm no where near that big. I still a little 3 years old and I still prefer to drink out of a baby bottle. Chocolate milk from a baba, just like the little cubs drink. But if I'm feeling really little then I turn into 11 months and have to be bottle fed by Mommy and Daddy, or you! And or changed just like the little baby that I am on the baby changing mat.

• Like 3

Toddler. Oddly enough, a toddler is in a weird position, not quite a child, not quite a baby, but, able to slide from one to the other momant to momant. Can be fully a baby for a while, then just a suddenly being a bigger kid, and wanting bigger kid things, but not quite there, so its ok if you still need your diapers.

• Like 2
29 minutes ago, Alyeskabird said:

Toddler. Oddly enough, a toddler is in a weird position, not quite a child, not quite a baby, but, able to slide from one to the other momant to momant. Can be fully a baby for a while, then just a suddenly being a bigger kid, and wanting bigger kid things, but not quite there, so its ok if you still need your diapers.

Yeah that's true. I guess they're in that sweet spot where they can still be a Baby if they want to and need their diapers and bottles or be a Big Boy and wear pullups and use sippy cups. They truly do have the best of both worlds don't they?!

• Like 1

Me thinks the clothing and wardrobe of a toddler has greater horizons and still can have the diapers and baby basics.

The ability to walk talk is in a more advanced stage of communication - - -

The pre use of reason can be tempered with meaningful punishments and humiliations (you are not a baby anymore !)

NO you can't run around in just diapers and a onesie or t shirt - you need a skirt dress or shortalls and tenneys or mary janes !

If these show a peek of your toddler development - so much the better !

• Like 2

I said baby, but right at that toddler stage, trying to walk saying a few words and trying to feed myselfΒ 

But very much a baby but can wear cute baby dresses and love to babble and playΒ 

• Like 2

I tend to see myself more as a toddler because at that stage, I'm still in babyhood but not yet in the big kid stage. I am still in diapers and can be a baby in one moment and the next be a big kid wanting to be a big kid but not quite there yet

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Kawaharu said:

I tend to see myself more as a toddler because at that stage, I'm still in babyhood but not yet in the big kid stage. I am still in diapers and can be a baby in one moment and the next be a big kid wanting to be a big kid but not quite there yet

This. I'm not helpless, and can get around and into trouble, but I don't have responsibilities other than not pooping my pants lol

• Like 3

Toddler. They can do more, they have some agency, they are starting to be aware of themselves and they can be a bit self-conscious about wearing diapers, which is me!

• Like 4

I only discovered yesterday that I'm apparently 10%-30% little. Always thought I was a complete diaper lover, making an exception for plushies because they're cute and onesies because they're comfortable, but it looks like that means there's some real littleness in there.

I see that most people vote toddler because it gives them more freedom to play, so to say, but I'm going to vote baby for the exact same logic. There's no freedom as a baby, you're essentially helpless and that is kind of scary, it's a complete surrender. I like scary things a lot lately.

I'm still figuring out what my littleness means, I'm also a little scared of what I might find out.

• Like 3

*Holds up four fingers*

Three is the bestest age. You are old enough to get around and not be watched by mommy all the time, but you have no responsibilities. All you have to do is play.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, ValentinesStuff said:

*Holds up four fingers*

Three is the bestest age. You are old enough to get around and not be watched by mommy all the time, but you have no responsibilities. All you have to do is play.

Yeah!πŸ˜ƒ That's very understandable. Although for me personally I like being watched and looked after by my Mommy and Daddy. It makes me feel safe and loved and cared for. That's why I voted Baby because although you're helpless when you're a baby, I feel like you're a LOT more loved as a baby than a toddler.β™₯οΈπŸ€—πŸ§Έ

I truly believe I’m somewhere in the middle of your two choices. I think I fall between 18 and 24 months. I think that would be the early toddler stage. Walking, some words, still drinking from a bottle, eating in a high chair, playing in a playpen, diapered and sleeping in a crib in my nursery. All of these are true with me and its the best stage to be.

• Like 2
On 4/8/2024 at 3:25 PM, Little Cub Pants said:

Hi guys! So I thought this would be a fun little Poll for me to do and it works like this. Which would you rather be a baby or a toddler, which do you think is better? And please specify why or why not down in the comments. I'll be reading them for sure.πŸ˜πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰

I love you guys! Have fun!β™₯οΈπŸ€—

Toddlers are self propelled and get into more trouble πŸ˜„πŸ˜πŸ˜†

• Like 1

Pre-toilet training toddlers are the golden age.Β  Β You can move, you can talk, nobody expects anything out of you.Β  Β  It's all downhill once you start toilet training and have to got school, and work, and whatever...

Β 

• Like 6
  • 3 weeks later...

I play as an older kid, or early teen. I don't want to be a baby and unable to talk or do anything. I want to be independent, able to talk, play, run around in just my diaper, go out to the shops etc. I still need a mummy / nanny to change me and make sure I'm looked after, maybe feed me with a bottle before bed.

Out of the two options,Β  definitely a toddler.Β  Really more of a little boy, 5-6 years old and still in diapers and getting lots of spankings, especially for refusing to try to use the potty.

I never got into any of the baby side of things.Β  Baby clothes and pacifiers don't do anything for me.Β