LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Best Diaper Colour

There are some diapers that have pictures or colour patterns etc on them. There are probably ones in different colours although I haven't seen them. (I'm not talking about plastic pants covers).

What is your favourite colour diaper? Mine is just plain white. There are few things more babyish than just losing control and one's diaper turning from white into bright yellow in a matter of seconds.

That's an easy one, whatever colour my Daddy decides to put me in before He snuggles me up in His arms 💗💗 Honestly, colour is a pretty secondary or tertiary consideration for me as it's about who is putting me in diapers versus a colour.

• Like 1

I am honestly of two minds about this. I grew up in white diapers, but I longed for the printed ones that came after I had outgrown being able to fit in anything that was available in non-specialized stores. So I love printed diapers, and half of what I buy is in that category, but, I have a place in my heart for white diapers, and half of what I buy is white. 

I am picking up white MegaMax diapers today that I had delivered to a Walgreen's where there is a Fed Ex outlet. I like them all: baby print, pink, blue, and the innocent purity of a white diaper particularly when wet.

Anything gender positive and age appropriate (real age)...maybe some neutral too.  As in I recently bought some light purple Attends, which are acceptable.  Absorbency not so much.

Plain simple white diapers designs on them mean nothing to me.I also really love the old Depend green colour for diapers  

White, it is what they had when I was a toddler in diapers, and nothing says "diaper" more than a plain white diaper to the older folks.  Younger ones in their 20's may think more of their Pampers or Huggies with prints like Mickey Mouse or other toddlerish prints, at least on the landing zones.  I get what I can when they have diapers at Goodwill.  Typically they are cloth backed but can also be plastic backed, lower end diapers like Prevail, McKesson, low end Attends and others.  Even though they are low end store type diapers, they are good for 3 hours and for $3 a pack of 20 I can't complain.  Some are white, light blue, tan or even light green in color.  Color coded by size.  When I buy premium diapers like Betterdry, Abena, Trest or others, they are usually white.  I know Mega Max and other Northshore diapers come in colors and I do like the tie dye colors and the black Mega Max color,, but I prefer white.  That said, I do like the Rearz Lil Rebels with the skull and crossbones and I also got the Halloween diaper wrap because I like Halloween and the colors were so cool as is the design.

When it comes to colors, I really want pastel blue. Trest was close ... really close, but there hue is a bit odd.   I haven't had any of the NRU Str8Up blues yet, but I will check them out sometime.   Dark colors definitely not. 

On 3/16/2024 at 11:30 AM, ValentinesStuff said:

(Yellow and brown ones are fun too.)

And you get to make them yourself!

• Like 1

I love those Pink and white Princess diapers by Rearz....OMG they are soooo cute! I didnt really care for printed cartoony diapers but when I found those I couldnt wait to fasten one on. They are cute , thick and crinkle beyond belief. love them!

On 3/17/2024 at 8:17 PM, Crinklz Kat said:

When it comes to colors, I really want pastel blue. Trest was close ... really close, but there hue is a bit odd.   I haven't had any of the NRU Str8Up blues yet, but I will check them out sometime.   Dark colors definitely not. 

And you get to make them yourself!

Attends has some that are blue. 

I always wanted white because plain white were the pampers of my childhood.    I detested the institutional green Depend switched to for a while.    I remember getting some early baby blue ones back in the pre-hourglass days.   

On a preivous 24/7 binge when I was working I had either the Sam's Club briefs (white) or the Attends Extra (light blue).   Attends discontinued that particular diaper and never really replaced it with a comparable one (reasonably absorbant but not to thick).

For a long time, my goto were the navy blue (with dots) Northshore Care Supreme Lights.    Now I primarily wear Megamaxes, mostly in tie-dye, though I have some simple white and black ones.   I also have a few print diapers for when the mood strikes me.   My favorite (out of production) was CTDC's one with the Teddy Bears all over it.

Diaper exterior color is irrelevant to me since they all end up yellow on the inside and at least 1 diaper per day is yellow and brown on the inside when I change. I wear diapers 24/7 for total bladder and bowel incontinence for the past 5 years now.

Plain white as far as disposables go and if I wear a cloth diaper I'll wear white or yellow plastic pants. Other colours don't do it for me.