LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Printed diapers

That's how I feel.  Mostly DL, but do like a lot of the print diapers.  I guess as time has gone on,  I've come to like printed diapers more. I used to be more interested in plain white diapers.  That's all they had when I was little. 

• Like 2

100% DL here and I go with White diapers, but I have always liked the REARZ Lil Rebels diapers with the skull and crossbones.  I ton't really consider them as an AB printed diaper as Skull and Crossbones aren't the typical cuddly characters.  I even got a pair each of the white Lil Rebels training pants with skull and crossbones and the solid black ones with the glow in the dark skull and crossbones on the seat.  Other thing I recently got on sale was the Halloween diaper wrap from Rearz.  Again, not because I consider it cuddly AB style, but because I love Halloween and it looks so cool with vibrant colors, not at all what I consider AB.  You can see them in the Photo Forums:

Printed diapers have grown on me (1st and 2nd design of pampers cruisers were a favorite) but I still prefer all or mostly white diapers. 

10 hours ago, DLClayMongoose said:

I’d say I’m about 85%-90% DL, but I do love diapers with babyish prints on them. Dunno why… is anyone else like that?

As for why, I can only assume a bit of mental imprint from what was available when you were in diapers and shortly after. Given your age (being similar to mine) prints and designs were basically just being added and becoming more popular, so probably just what your mind associates for diapers. Thus being a part of diapers that you like as a whole, you came to like the prints as well. That's more or less how it feels for me.

I'm firmly in the DL camp as well.  That said....I love printed diapers.  Hey....they're still diapers no matter what the shell has printed on it.

I will always have a soft spot for an all white diaper though....

• Like 1

My main go to diaper is the plain white Betterdry Diaper but I do buy the Printer version Aquanauts for a fun diaper and if the plain white not instock I have no issues buy the Aquanauts my last order was 10 cases of Aquanauts and 4 Cases of the plan white Betterdry due to stock issues. I try to order once a year and have everything delivered at one time I like having a well stocked supply :) 

• Like 1

I also consider myself DL, but a nice printed diaper is aesthetically pleasing. No pacis, no cribs, no baby clothes, no infantile behavior (except of course for diaper wetting and messing). I would love my wife to give me a diaper check, but not going to happen.

• Like 2

DL here but I prefer white or solid colored diapers. Mainly about how much they can hold, but not opposed to printed ones. I just need to find out which ones have the capacity to last 8 to 12 hours.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I suspect I stuck with white diapers so long because the diapers of my childhood were white.  Prints were a couple of decades after my time.   Still, I love teddy bears and Really loved the print on the CTDC diapers.   I occasionally wear some of the other prints.    Mostly right now I have the NSC tie-dye ones.

I am mostly DL, but there is something to be said about all the prints that are out there now. 
When I started getting seriously into diapers, the only option I had available were my cousins pink Huggies, and so I do have a soft spot for pink diapers as well, but I would love to see more astronaut prints. I love the Crinklz Astronaut print and Tykables are about ready to release a new Galactic print with more of an astronaut style print. I would love to see more astronaut stuff though.

Short of that I think I would still probably be more likely to go with a just plain white diaper. 

• Like 1

I would say that I'm about 100% adult baby and about 100% diaper lover. I absolutely love printed diapers. Especially love diapers with babyish designs, like the adult diapers that are Huggies or pampered inspired like the junior plus kiddos diaper, or the Teddy Ultras diaper. But I also prefer just plain white diapers too. I also like single-taped diapers, especially if they're just a plain white diaper or if they're just a play-diaper. Those ALWAYS make me feel like a big giant BABY! Overall, I LOVE diapees so much, they always keep me nice and dry and I love being soggy woggy when i have a diapee on!😁

• Like 1

I'm primarily DL, but have some "little" impulses.  More and more I started desiring the prints I saw coming out - and then came Crinklz (the OG crinklz).   I bought a bag from Rearz when they had them.   I was sad when those were discontinued and plunked down (for the time) a ridiculous amount to buy a few cases out of Germany before they were gone (wish I had bought more).   

And like others posting before - I find myself buying mostly the printed variety these days, though I still fall back on the Bambino Bianco quite often. 

16 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

Printed diapers? What ind of printer do you use? Dot matrix? Inkjet? 3D?

laser 😜 

on a shark! 🦈

I’d have to say that I have one foot firmly planted in the AB camp and one foot firmly planted in the DL camp and I have to say I love diapers !! Printed, non printed I don’t care as long as they’re wrapped around my crotch and I get to pee in them!!

• Like 1