LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Getting Surgery in Mexico

@BrownBobbyWhat are they going to do in the 2nd surgery just curious? And that's awesome I both wish you the best outcome and that they will not cause you guys any ED problems. If they aren't willing to cut my bladder sphincters by doing an incision in my abdomen I don't think I could go through with the surgery. Because I'm so paranoid about them cutting the erection nerves by going up into my urethra and prostate. I just want my bladder messed with, I don't want to take any chances with my sexual functions. And don't neccarilly have the need for full bladder incontinence, id be happy with any urine incontinence really as long it required me to need diapers even if just a pull up in the day. I thought about using catheters a lot and that possibly causing incontinence, but shoving a tube into my penis through my prostate kind of makes me tingle. If I did choose the catheter route though to achieve incontinence, am I at risk of damaging the nerves that control my erections?

12 hours ago, Squeaky Bearsies said:

@BrownBobbyWhat are they going to do in the 2nd surgery just curious? And that's awesome I both wish you the best outcome and that they will not cause you guys any ED problems. If they aren't willing to cut my bladder sphincters by doing an incision in my abdomen I don't think I could go through with the surgery. Because I'm so paranoid about them cutting the erection nerves by going up into my urethra and prostate. I just want my bladder messed with, I don't want to take any chances with my sexual functions. And don't neccarilly have the need for full bladder incontinence, id be happy with any urine incontinence really as long it required me to need diapers even if just a pull up in the day. I thought about using catheters a lot and that possibly causing incontinence, but shoving a tube into my penis through my prostate kind of makes me tingle. If I did choose the catheter route though to achieve incontinence, am I at risk of damaging the nerves that control my erections?

Your concerns are actually inverted, fyi? 

Abdominal incision surgeries are way more risky and require way longer recoveries. Plus, you can’t really access the muscles and stuff necessary for what these procedures need from the abdomen—everything is under the bladder in a space separate from the abdomen, which would require a lot of risky cutting in the pelvis which has a ton of nerves and blood vessels. You would have way more likelihood of nerve damage (and vascular damage, and damaging other vital organs, and internal scar tissue, and…the list goes on) with abdominal surgery. 

Also, there isn’t one single nerve that allows for sexual function in men. Erection/ejaculation are caused by a network of sympathetic and parasympathetic fibers. There’s also good evidence that even people who sustain nerve damage down there or even at the spinal cord level can still have things functions “down there.” As I always say—the brain is the biggest sex organ in the body. 

So yeah, transurethral is def way safer than abdominal (in general and esp in these cases). Anytime you can avoid an “open abdominal surgery,” you want to avoid. Most of the nerves in the actual penis are superficial and not near the urethra. And the whole point of transurethral surgery is that you try to only resect or adjust  what needs removing/adjusting. 

and of course, one would assume they’ve talked their concerns with their own surgeons—it’s part of the consent process.  None of the above post should be considered medical advice. I just wanted to let you know you had a misinformed opinion about abdominal incisions in 2024. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
On 4/27/2024 at 7:01 PM, BrownBobby said:

I signed up myself for a revision - while my procedure definitely had an effect, it'd be nice to see even more of an effect, and the doctor and their support staff are willing to support it without paying again. That's the difference, I've found.

Is this your 3rd procedure? I thought you had mentioned a while back that you had a 2nd op after the first one left some strictures....

12 hours ago, BabyBoi91 said:

Your concerns are actually inverted, fyi? 

Abdominal incision surgeries are way more risky and require way longer recoveries. Plus, you can’t really access the muscles and stuff necessary for what these procedures need from the abdomen—everything is under the bladder in a space separate from the abdomen, which would require a lot of risky cutting in the pelvis which has a ton of nerves and blood vessels. You would have way more likelihood of nerve damage (and vascular damage, and damaging other vital organs, and internal scar tissue, and…the list goes on) with abdominal surgery. 

Also, there isn’t one single nerve that allows for sexual function in men. Erection/ejaculation are caused by a network of sympathetic and parasympathetic fibers. There’s also good evidence that even people who sustain nerve damage down there or even at the spinal cord level can still have things functions “down there.” As I always say—the brain is the biggest sex organ in the body. 

So yeah, transurethral is def way safer than abdominal (in general and esp in these cases). Anytime you can avoid an “open abdominal surgery,” you want to avoid. Most of the nerves in the actual penis are superficial and not near the urethra. And the whole point of transurethral surgery is that you try to only resect or adjust  what needs removing/adjusting. 

and of course, one would assume they’ve talked their concerns with their own surgeons—it’s part of the consent process.  None of the above post should be considered medical advice. I just wanted to let you know you had a misinformed opinion about abdominal incisions in 2024. 

Yes, its riskier to other parts of the body but I would rather risk my life, than lose my sexual functions. If I lost my sexual functions I'd probably commit suicide anyway. So, in my view I'd rather risk my life with the abdomen surgery rather than them going up the urethra possibly messing with erections. I'm not sure if your correct about them not being able to access the sphincters from the abdomen. I looked on a bladder surgery website and they talked about inserting suprapubic catheters directly into the bladder right below the belly button. If they can get a catheter in there than I don't see why they can't use their camera and micro tools there to cut the internal sphincter from inside the bladder rather than going through the penis. They do this in special cases. But I'm not a doctor, so I'm not sure on the details or exactly how much they can access. I must do more research on it. I'm also curious by them cutting into the prostate and irritating the urethra in the penis by sticking tools up there...... does that actually cause a higher chance of strictures to form and cause retention? Because if you only messed with, say the internal sphincter of the bladder, wouldn't you avoid causing unneccary swelling and irritation to the lower urethra that actually causes the blockages? And what kind of incontinence would you get with only messing with internal sphincter and leaving the external sphincter that sits on the prostate alone? Again im not looking for full incontinence persay, I just want some kind of it.

Suprapubic Catheter | Bladder & Bowel Community (bladderandbowel.org)

The prostate sits on two main nerves that control erections. When they start cutting around the prostate, you're at major risk of cutting them. if they went through the abdomen they also wouldn't be irritating the urethra and only be messing with the internal bladder sphincter. I also would not mind just the pain in my bladder but not my urethra in my penis area. Again, not judging anyone who wants no erections or wants to take the risk.

Male-sub-cath.jpg

@Squeaky Bearsies

I just went through prostate surgery,  they went up through the urethra and removed the prostate and bladder neck.   The procedure is HOLEP, look it up, recovery has been great, little bleeding.   During the pre surgery appointments I asked the questions about sexual side affects.   I was told because they were removing the inside of the prostate and opening up the bladder neck from the inside there would not be any damage to the nerves responsible for erections or sensations.   The only side affect I would have is retrograde ejaculation.  And this happens with all prostate surgery.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
9 hours ago, Baby Toni38 said:

@Squeaky Bearsies

I just went through prostate surgery,  they went up through the urethra and removed the prostate and bladder neck.   The procedure is HOLEP, look it up, recovery has been great, little bleeding.   During the pre surgery appointments I asked the questions about sexual side affects.   I was told because they were removing the inside of the prostate and opening up the bladder neck from the inside there would not be any damage to the nerves responsible for erections or sensations.   The only side affect I would have is retrograde ejaculation.  And this happens with all prostate surgery.

Thats great man glad everything went well! But until they offer a way to cause incontinence without messing around with the prostate, I'm out. Plus, my wife and I may want kids, if the world gets better that is. So, I don't want retrograde ejaculation either. I'm just curious which bladder sphincter is not near the pudental nerve and parasympathetic? It looks to me on this diagram of the nerves, that the internal sphincter looks safer to cut than external. And would be easier to access from going inside the abdomen through the side of the bladder and cutting the internal sphincter from the inside of the bladder. Avoiding the prostate and penis area. The external bladder sphincter from the diagram looks to have alot more nerves interfering. I think I would feel safer with just them cutting the internal sphincter than messing around with external sphincter and prostate.  Again, I only care about partial incontinence not looking for leaking and dribbling constantly. In fact, I sorta had that experience already a couple times... when changing my diaper on a full bladder. Sometimes I couldn't hold it and that landed up soaking the fresh diaper and peeing all over the bed before I get all the tapes fastened. It was not really that nice of experience. I at least want to have time to change into a fresh diaper and close it before I start peeing all over everything. So again, be happy with just light incontinence.

14.jpg

6 hours ago, Squeaky Bearsies said:

Thats great man glad everything went well! But until they offer a way to cause incontinence without messing around with the prostate, I'm out. Plus, my wife and I may want kids, if the world gets better that is. So, I don't want retrograde ejaculation either. I'm just curious which bladder sphincter is not near the pudental nerve and parasympathetic? It looks to me on this diagram of the nerves, that the internal sphincter looks safer to cut than external. And would be easier to access from going inside the abdomen through the side of the bladder and cutting the internal sphincter from the inside of the bladder. Avoiding the prostate and penis area. The external bladder sphincter from the diagram looks to have alot more nerves interfering. I think I would feel safer with just them cutting the internal sphincter than messing around with external sphincter and prostate.  Again, I only care about partial incontinence not looking for leaking and dribbling constantly. In fact, I sorta had that experience already a couple times... when changing my diaper on a full bladder. Sometimes I couldn't hold it and that landed up soaking the fresh diaper and peeing all over the bed before I get all the tapes fastened. It was not really that nice of experience. I at least want to have time to change into a fresh diaper and close it before I start peeing all over everything. So again, be happy with just light incontinence.

14.jpg

You'd think there would be some alternative strategies to induce different forms of incontinence,wouldn't you... I know you are still talking about cutting the sphincters directly, but what if that's not even necessary? Let's talk nerves. People get nerve damage below the waist fairly often that result in incontinence, so it's an interesting question as to why surgeons aren't able to simply sever the nerves responsible to reproduce the same effect. It's also a lot less intrusive if you think about it...

Digging deeper, here are the nerves responsible for different processes of urination:

1) Pudendal Nerve: This nerve controls the muscles of the pelvic floor and the external urethral sphincter. It plays a key role in the voluntary control of urination.

2) Pelvic Nerves: These nerves are responsible for conveying the sensation of the bladder being full to the brain and triggering the reflex that initiates urination. They stimulate the detrusor muscle of the bladder to contract, leading to the expulsion of urine.

3) Hypogastric Nerve: This nerve helps in controlling the internal urethral sphincter. During the storage phase, it helps to keep the internal sphincter contracted, thus preventing involuntary leakage of urine.

4) Sacral Nerves (S2-S4): These nerves are crucial for the reflexes that empty the bladder. They contribute to both the sensation and the motor control necessary for effective urination.

When it comes to the loss of continence, typically the following nerves can be involved:

1) Pudendal Nerve: Damage to this nerve can impair control over the external sphincter, leading to stress urinary incontinence.

2) Sacral Nerves: Damage to these nerves, which can occur due to surgery, trauma, or conditions like diabetes, can lead to issues like neurogenic bladder, affecting the ability to start urination or completely empty the bladder.

3) Pelvic Nerves: Damage here can affect the sensation of bladder fullness and disrupt the normal reflexes needed for urination, leading to overflow incontinence.

These nerve damages usually are a result of surgical interventions, traumatic injuries, or neurological diseases. What if we could just pick and choose our preferred level of incontinence by mix-matching 1 or 2 of the nerves responsible?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, boyhood said:

You'd think there would be some alternative strategies to induce different forms of incontinence,wouldn't you... I know you are still talking about cutting the sphincters directly, but what if that's not even necessary? Let's talk nerves. People get nerve damage below the waist fairly often that result in incontinence, so it's an interesting question as to why surgeons aren't able to simply sever the nerves responsible to reproduce the same effect. It's also a lot less intrusive if you think about it...

Digging deeper, here are the nerves responsible for different processes of urination:

1) Pudendal Nerve: This nerve controls the muscles of the pelvic floor and the external urethral sphincter. It plays a key role in the voluntary control of urination.

2) Pelvic Nerves: These nerves are responsible for conveying the sensation of the bladder being full to the brain and triggering the reflex that initiates urination. They stimulate the detrusor muscle of the bladder to contract, leading to the expulsion of urine.

3) Hypogastric Nerve: This nerve helps in controlling the internal urethral sphincter. During the storage phase, it helps to keep the internal sphincter contracted, thus preventing involuntary leakage of urine.

4) Sacral Nerves (S2-S4): These nerves are crucial for the reflexes that empty the bladder. They contribute to both the sensation and the motor control necessary for effective urination.

When it comes to the loss of continence, typically the following nerves can be involved:

1) Pudendal Nerve: Damage to this nerve can impair control over the external sphincter, leading to stress urinary incontinence.

2) Sacral Nerves: Damage to these nerves, which can occur due to surgery, trauma, or conditions like diabetes, can lead to issues like neurogenic bladder, affecting the ability to start urination or completely empty the bladder.

3) Pelvic Nerves: Damage here can affect the sensation of bladder fullness and disrupt the normal reflexes needed for urination, leading to overflow incontinence.

These nerve damages usually are a result of surgical interventions, traumatic injuries, or neurological diseases. What if we could just pick and choose our preferred level of incontinence by mix-matching 1 or 2 of the nerves responsible?

That would be even better! I've actually fantasied in the past if my spinal cord was partially damaged in some sort of accident but only the part that controls the bladder....but not worth the risk of paralyzing other parts I don't want to. But yeah I really think your onto something with the other nerves. Maybe we should try to find if there's any of those types of surgeries. Doc sign me up for the pelvic nerve surgery lol!

On 1/9/2024 at 3:48 AM, superabsorbantpolymer said:

The poster was @wetguy13579. If you're reading, did you have your procedure yet? 

Yep, I had it in early December of last year. I am always kind of on the fence about sharing details these days, but it has overall been successful. I am incontinent and would not be able to go through day to day life without pull ups or diapers.

I did have some complications - strictures, pain and retrograde ejaculation. Pain is largely gone nowadays, but I still get some stinging after orgasms which I am trying to get to the bottom of. Retrograde ejaculation was to be expected, and I had a procedure to treat my strictures which has solved the issue seemingly.

Besides that, I don’t ever manually pee anymore. It just leaks out, whether it’s drips or larger gushes/streams just depends on position/movement/fluid intake. But my bladder ultimately cannot hold urine anymore. Even if I clench my sphincters it still comes out.

I can still get normal erections and have normal orgasms, but sometimes I have that stinging discomfort for a few hours after doing so. Hopefully this can be resolved, because it is a bit bothersome to be honest. Otherwise, I’ve just been adjusting to my new state of being. Personally I prefer pull-ups to tabbed diapers, so I’ve been changing lots and lots of those. Always need to bring spares if you’re going out just in case too.

• Like 6
1 hour ago, wetguy13579 said:

Yep, I had it in early December of last year. I am always kind of on the fence about sharing details these days, but it has overall been successful. I am incontinent and would not be able to go through day to day life without pull ups or diapers.

I did have some complications - strictures, pain and retrograde ejaculation. Pain is largely gone nowadays, but I still get some stinging after orgasms which I am trying to get to the bottom of. Retrograde ejaculation was to be expected, and I had a procedure to treat my strictures which has solved the issue seemingly.

Besides that, I don’t ever manually pee anymore. It just leaks out, whether it’s drips or larger gushes/streams just depends on position/movement/fluid intake. But my bladder ultimately cannot hold urine anymore. Even if I clench my sphincters it still comes out.

I can still get normal erections and have normal orgasms, but sometimes I have that stinging discomfort for a few hours after doing so. Hopefully this can be resolved, because it is a bit bothersome to be honest. Otherwise, I’ve just been adjusting to my new state of being. Personally I prefer pull-ups to tabbed diapers, so I’ve been changing lots and lots of those. Always need to bring spares if you’re going out just in case too.

Thanks so much for replying. Glad to hear it all worked out well! How has the  adjustment been in your life? Have you told your friends/family? Any regrets?

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, superabsorbantpolymer said:

Thanks so much for replying. Glad to hear it all worked out well! How has the  adjustment been in your life? Have you told your friends/family? Any regrets?

I haven’t told anyone about the surgery specifically, but I assume family and friends have an idea of the incontinence by now. It’s pretty hard to hide it especially the more time you spend with people. The adjustment has been pretty easy surprisingly.

Overall I am happy with the results, but if I could change anything I would like to not experience the burning in my urethra after orgasms. Hoping that it’s just a temporary thing.

• Like 5
On 4/29/2024 at 5:33 PM, jeremy12312 said:

So you’re saying there’s gonna be an Incontinent Desires munch in Guadalajara in early June!?!

I think so 😁

4 hours ago, wetguy13579 said:

I haven’t told anyone about the surgery specifically, but I assume family and friends have an idea of the incontinence by now. It’s pretty hard to hide it especially the more time you spend with people. The adjustment has been pretty easy surprisingly.

Overall I am happy with the results, but if I could change anything I would like to not experience the burning in my urethra after orgasms. Hoping that it’s just a temporary thing.

Hey man cool to see posts from you 😁

• Like 1
On 4/30/2024 at 11:05 PM, wetguy13579 said:

First of all, congratulations on these results regarding your incontinence. I'm surprised how much it resembles the incontinence my stent causes. I hope the negative points you mentioned will eventually disappear.

I have many questions about the aspects of incontinence that prevent me from opting for surgery and made me decide to continue using a stent instead. I hope you are willing to answer them, as they may be of interest to others as well.

1. Have you had any regrets or doubts about your decision ? If so, why and when? 
  2. Is the realization that you are incontinent for life what you expected it to be? Or is it better/worse?
  3. What limitations have you experienced due to incontinence? 
  4. How has incontinence affected your social interactions and behavior? 
  5. How are you sleeping now that you are incontinent?
  6. Would you say that incontinence has improved your quality of life or happiness in general?
On 4/30/2024 at 11:05 PM, wetguy13579 said:

Personally I prefer pull-ups to tabbed diapers, so I’ve been changing lots and lots of those.

This surprised me. Changing pull-ups means you also have to take off your shoes and pants. Do you prefer to wear pull-ups for discretion? 

On 5/1/2024 at 12:42 AM, wetguy13579 said:

It’s pretty hard to hide it especially the more time you spend with people.

This would be a big problem for me. When you go to the toilet you always have to take a large bag with you and where do you leave the wet diapers? This becomes difficult, especially when visiting friends or family. How do you deal with that?

• Like 1
On 4/29/2024 at 10:49 PM, Squeaky Bearsies said:

I think I would feel safer with just them cutting the internal sphincter than messing around with external sphincter and prostate.

The external sphincter is the one that's under voluntary control - cutting just the internal sphincter won't be of much help here.

Though this does raise one question: I understand the ide behind hollowing out the prostate is to compensate for it swelling up when the sphincters are removed, which I'm guessing is due to the lack of pressure. Would that still be an issue if only the external sphincter is cut?

• Thanks 1
On 4/30/2024 at 5:42 PM, wetguy13579 said:

I have had the burning after orgasm intermittently since probably puberty.  It's a common problem that nobody actually talks about and it's possibly related to the retrograde ejaculation, but I have found other triggers that I can eliminate and really reduce the frequency of it happeneing.  We should talk more about it. 

@ReddyDo you know the medical name for the surgery you got done? Wanted to see if YouTube has a video of your exact type of surgery. And do you think that guy that wore catheters for six month and claimed he was incontinent might have some truth in it? And is anyone able to masturbate with a catheter in? 

On 5/4/2024 at 6:13 AM, Squeaky Bearsies said:

@ReddyDo you know the medical name for the surgery you got done? Wanted to see if YouTube has a video of your exact type of surgery. And do you think that guy that wore catheters for six month and claimed he was incontinent might have some truth in it? And is anyone able to masturbate with a catheter in? 

I asked Dr. Ivan that question and it doesn't have a name.  It's an irregular surgery.  But it consists of three things: resection of the bladder neck, prostate, and sphincter.  I am skeptical of the idea of someone becoming incontinent after 6 months of catheter use, at least permanently.  I've never tried masturbating with a catheter in, but I believe it's fine to do.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Reddy said:

I asked Dr. Ivan that question and it doesn't have a name.  It's an irregular surgery.  But it consists of three things: resection of the bladder neck, prostate, and sphincter.  I am skeptical of the idea of someone becoming incontinent after 6 months of catheter use, at least permanently.  I've never tried masturbating with a catheter in, but I believe it's fine to do.

@ReddyI appreciate you responding to my questions and your valuable courage and data you're sharing with our community on becoming incontinent by surgery. It's very hard to find honest people willing to talk about this subject. I have had this feeling since 12. I even remember being so desperate to be bladder incontinent, I tried bruising my bladder with the edge of a hard cover book at 14. But I could never have the courage to do it hard enough to do damage. Thankfully I didn't land up doing it that way or I could have done severe damage to an unwanted part of my body...... So, this is why they should allow us to have it done safely in a hospital. I wish bobbybrown and yourself that your dreams of incontinence may be granted soon! You guys are basically celebrities in the community now lol! 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Diapered Dave said:

Are you both going to have the operation on the same day?  Are you planning on meeting?

Yes and yes!

3 hours ago, Squeaky Bearsies said:

@ReddyI appreciate you responding to my questions and your valuable courage and data you're sharing with our community on becoming incontinent by surgery. It's very hard to find honest people willing to talk about this subject. I have had this feeling since 12. I even remember being so desperate to be bladder incontinent, I tried bruising my bladder with the edge of a hard cover book at 14. But I could never have the courage to do it hard enough to do damage. Thankfully I didn't land up doing it that way or I could have done severe damage to an unwanted part of my body...... So, this is why they should allow us to have it done safely in a hospital. I wish bobbybrown and yourself that your dreams of incontinence may be granted soon! You guys are basically celebrities in the community now lol! 

Thank you for the kind words and support 🤗

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Reddy said:

Yes and yes!

That sounds pretty cool... What has the clinic told you? Will it be like last time, a number of days post-op with a catheter, then a few more days there before you can go home?

Imagine if this becomes a popular "Thing to do" in a few years.... A whole section of the hospital, full of "Post-op recovering Diaper-boys."  😁😁

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Diapered Dave said:

That sounds pretty cool... What has the clinic told you? Will it be like last time, a number of days post-op with a catheter, then a few more days there before you can go home?

Imagine if this becomes a popular "Thing to do" in a few years.... A whole section of the hospital, full of "Post-op recovering Diaper-boys."  😁😁

They haven't said anything but I assume it's the exact same as last time all around.