LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Getting Surgery in Mexico

1 minute ago, TheSuperDiaperBoy said:

Time to chug some water and stand without your diaper and watch pee come out with your newly acquired incontinence. 

Did they give you a time frame for when you can be sexually active again? 

I just have to say, as I was reading this I had to cough, which I do very slowly and weakly because it kind of hurts.  And with each little cough there was a spurt of warm wetness in my diaper.  Then I stood up and felt even more filling my diaper.  Wow.

They didn't mention that but I'm gonna wait a long time before I even try to jerk off.  I think I will be too sore for at least a few weeks.

3 minutes ago, DiaperNomad said:

Glad to hear it went well! It must be great no longer being tied to a catheter!

It's so great!!

1 minute ago, Diapered Dave said:

And don't be afraid to post a photo of the wastebasket filling up with wet diapers!  😄😁😎

I might do that! 😄

• Like 1

I’ve been following this for a couple weeks. I’m very interested to see how you make out. I’m an interstitial cystitis and OAB patient and I have to live with a foley cath to manage my condition. Of course, I occasionally have leaks around the foley so I’m in diapers 24/7 as well. I don’t mind the diapers or the foleys. I had a 22F once, it was huge and felt like a garden hose when the nurse put it in. Normally I live with a 16. 

6 minutes ago, Reddy said:

I just have to say, as I was reading this I had to cough, which I do very slowly and weakly because it kind of hurts.  And with each little cough there was a spurt of warm wetness in my diaper.  Then I stood up and felt even more filling my diaper.  Wow.

Yes... That's gonna happen. I follow a couple incontinence forums (Not on Daily Diapers..) and several of the guys there, who had prostate surgery, said that after sitting a while, when they stand up, their diaper fills quickly.

I don't know how to break this to you.... But I think you really need diapers now. 🙄

8 minutes ago, Reddy said:

They didn't mention that but I'm gonna wait a long time before I even try to jerk off.  I think I will be too sore for at least a few weeks.

And when you DO feel good enough to do that, you might want to have a diaper covering you. The New You!!

Since you had a turp, did they say that you would have retrograde ejaculation?  I’ve had a couple prostate surgeries including laser turp and bladder neck surgeries due to a blockage and now nothing comes out during ejaculation.  It feels the same but there is no clean up anymore.  I wonder if they told you this would happen.  Without your prostate or either urinary sphincter, I imagine you will now have the same retrograde ejaculation.  

@Reddy im so glad where you are at now sounds amazing and pain free (relativly from your posts) but im so glad your on the other side! Cant wait to fulfill the same desire. God speed hope you wont have any further complications!

• Like 1

I am really happy for you Reddy. Congrats. The first results seem very promising and will very soon put you in some very exciting and challenging situations. Remember  leaks will happen. With incontinence every aspect of life becomes so much more intense. Because no matter what you do, you will always have to think about the remaining capacity of your diaper and the next opportunity to change. And incontinence is so unnatural and so socially undesirable or even taboo that you will never really get used to it. 

I truly hope you will enjoy every minute of your diapered life. I think you will.

• Like 2

Congratulations @Reddy, I'm so happy for you (and more than a bit jealous)!

I hope it's everything you dreamed of and you don't experience any of the negative complications :)

Safe travels home and I hope you keep updating us, I've enjoyed living vicariously though you.

1 hour ago, TheSuperDiaperBoy said:

After reading and hearing from Reddy and his experience, who is seriously considering going to Dr. Aguilar next?

For me it will remain strictly a fantasy.

While I love the idea of it, 90% of the time, I enjoy traveling to remote places and needing to drag a case of diapers with me would preclude lots of trips I have planned for the future. I have plans this fall to do an everest base camp trek and I'd need an extra two porters to carry cases of diapers with me :D

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Reddy said:

So it's been a few hours.... How long did that first diaper hold out?

3 hours ago, SIDincontinent said:

I’ve been following this for a couple weeks. I’m very interested to see how you make out. I’m an interstitial cystitis and OAB patient and I have to live with a foley cath to manage my condition. Of course, I occasionally have leaks around the foley so I’m in diapers 24/7 as well. I don’t mind the diapers or the foleys. I had a 22F once, it was huge and felt like a garden hose when the nurse put it in. Normally I live with a 16. 

Thanks for following!  Yeah the 22fr is insane.  16 sounds pretty good for my weekly catheterizations.

3 hours ago, Diapered Dave said:

Yes... That's gonna happen. I follow a couple incontinence forums (Not on Daily Diapers..) and several of the guys there, who had prostate surgery, said that after sitting a while, when they stand up, their diaper fills quickly.

I don't know how to break this to you.... But I think you really need diapers now. 🙄

And when you DO feel good enough to do that, you might want to have a diaper covering you. The New You!!

Haha yeah, I seem to wet my diaper whenever I stand up or just lean over or turn while lying down.  And I noticed in the shower before I started the water after I took my diaper off that I was slowly going drip...drip...drip... 

Haha yeah, I think from now on I will only ever be jerking off in my diaper.

3 hours ago, VA diaper boy said:

Since you had a turp, did they say that you would have retrograde ejaculation?  I’ve had a couple prostate surgeries including laser turp and bladder neck surgeries due to a blockage and now nothing comes out during ejaculation.  It feels the same but there is no clean up anymore.  I wonder if they told you this would happen.  Without your prostate or either urinary sphincter, I imagine you will now have the same retrograde ejaculation.  

I think Dr. Ivan told me this in my initial consultation, but I can't remember.  Regardless, I came to know that I would have retrograde ejaculation going forward based on accounts like yours, and some research indicating any resection of the bladder neck causes this.  I'm glad I'll still have the same enjoyable orgasms though!  And no cleanup is good, although ironically now that I am in diapers I guess cleanup is kind of irrelevant, lol.

2 hours ago, voodoochild said:

@Reddy im so glad where you are at now sounds amazing and pain free (relativly from your posts) but im so glad your on the other side! Cant wait to fulfill the same desire. God speed hope you wont have any further complications!

Thanks!  Yes, so far so good here!  😁

2 hours ago, cathdiap said:

I am really happy for you Reddy. Congrats. The first results seem very promising and will very soon put you in some very exciting and challenging situations. Remember  leaks will happen. With incontinence every aspect of life becomes so much more intense. Because no matter what you do, you will always have to think about the remaining capacity of your diaper and the next opportunity to change. And incontinence is so unnatural and so socially undesirable or even taboo that you will never really get used to it. 

I truly hope you will enjoy every minute of your diapered life. I think you will.

Thank you!  I think I will, too.  I already am.  It is amazing lying here and noticing myself wetting here and there, with no sensation of it.  I'm glad that so far, the leaks are small and frequent enough that my diaper gets wet gradually.  At least that might help me avoid the certain types of leaks I had in past occasions when suddenly flooding a diaper.  I think you're right I will never get used to it, and in so many ways, I hope I never get used to being incontinent and back in diapers.  Thanks!

1 hour ago, padded-nightly said:

Congratulations @Reddy, I'm so happy for you (and more than a bit jealous)!

I hope it's everything you dreamed of and you don't experience any of the negative complications :)

Safe travels home and I hope you keep updating us, I've enjoyed living vicariously though you.

For me it will remain strictly a fantasy.

While I love the idea of it, 90% of the time, I enjoy traveling to remote places and needing to drag a case of diapers with me would preclude lots of trips I have planned for the future. I have plans this fall to do an everest base camp trek and I'd need an extra two porters to carry cases of diapers with me :D

Thank you!  I will keep updating you after I am home.

I admit, I never considered the certain types of travel or adventures I would not be able to do if I am incontinent.  Hearing you say that you can go on the everest climb, and suddenly realizing I can never do that, just hit me hard.  It makes me feel really... incontinent suddenly.  I can't do that thing, because I have to wear diapers.  Wow.  That is kind of blowing my mind.  And it gave me a huge rush of realization that I am stuck in diapers.  At least, as it stands right now I am.  But even if I was only slightly incontinent, I would still need to wear a diaper and couldn't do that.  But... you can.  Wow.  That's a weird feeling.

20 minutes ago, Diapered Dave said:

So it's been a few hours.... How long did that first diaper hold out?

It was wetter than I expected!  I don't yet have any concept of how wet I might be, based on when I put my diaper on.  I was shocked that I was partly soaked.  But I took it off before it was necessary, in order to take my shower.

• Like 1
51 minutes ago, Reddy said:

I admit, I never considered the certain types of travel or adventures I would not be able to do if I am incontinent.  Hearing you say that you can go on the everest climb, and suddenly realizing I can never do that, just hit me hard.  It makes me feel really... incontinent suddenly.  I can't do that thing, because I have to wear diapers.  Wow.  That is kind of blowing my mind.  And it gave me a huge rush of realization that I am stuck in diapers.  At least, as it stands right now I am.  But even if I was only slightly incontinent, I would still need to wear a diaper and couldn't do that.  But... you can.  Wow.  That's a weird feeling.

Don’t let regret get a toehold in your mind as no good can come from it now.  I’ve been in nappies for 5 years.  You’d be amazed what you CAN get done in them when you put your mind to it.  It needs a little more planning and sometimes it's less convenient but mostly where there's a will there's a way.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Just now, oznl said:

Don’t let regret get a toehold in your mind as no good can come from it now.  I’ve been in nappies for 5 years.  You’d be amazed what you CAN get done in them when you put your mind to it.  It needs a little more planning and sometimes it's less convenient but mostly where there's a will there's a way.

Thanks!!  I really appreciate it.  So far, I don't regret it at all.  It's just so shocking, even when I knew what I was doing, to realize things that really highlight the fact that I am incontinent and in diapers.  It's strange and surprising, and it really makes me feel different suddenly.  And then, it's also a huge rush!!  It's kind of mind bending.

28 minutes ago, Reddy said:

Don't limit yourself... While I'm not incontinent, I have tried to live as an incontinent guy for different periods of time. For example, for several years, I have been taking my vacations stented and diapered for 2 or 3 weeks at a time. During these times, I have gone skiing, whitewater rafting, hiking, zip-lining, horseback riding, atv riding, biking,  and some boring stuff too. So just because you'll be diapered, doesn't mean you will have to sit at home.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, Diapered Dave said:

Don't limit yourself... While I'm not incontinent, I have tried to live as an incontinent guy for different periods of time. For example, for several years, I have been taking my vacations stented and diapered for 2 or 3 weeks at a time. During these times, I have gone skiing, whitewater rafting, hiking, zip-lining, horseback riding, atv riding, biking,  and some boring stuff too. So just because you'll be diapered, doesn't mean you will have to sit at home.

Excellent points.  And I definitely want to make sure I push myself to do things!  This is a good reminder of that.  I really want to avoid closing myself off and staying home just because of diapers.  I want to make sure I don't limit anything that I want to do!

1 hour ago, Reddy said:

It is amazing lying here and noticing myself wetting here and there, with no sensation of it.  I'm glad that so far, the leaks are small and frequent enough that my diaper gets wet gradually.  At least that might help me avoid the certain types of leaks I had in past occasions when suddenly flooding a diaper.

Did they cut out both urinary sphincters, or just the lower sphincter?

2 minutes ago, Don Incognito said:

Did they cut out both urinary sphincters, or just the lower sphincter?

Both.

The procedure is "transurethral resection of the bladder neck, prostate, and sphincter."

The "sphincter" is the external sphincter.  The "bladder neck" is the internal sphincter. 

I wonder if it would be possible to just cut out the external sphincter, ideally for less than $25,000.

Edit: And part of the prostate if that's still necessary. Though there was talk of periodically putting in a catheter to hopefully prevent urethral strictures - would that also do anything to avoid having the prostate swelling?

1 hour ago, Reddy said:

It was wetter than I expected!  I don't yet have any concept of how wet I might be, based on when I put my diaper on.  I was shocked that I was partly soaked.  But I took it off before it was necessary, in order to take my shower.

Umm, yeah.... You might want to set an alarm for the middle of the night. Or you might wake up with a soaked bed. 

• Haha 2

You’ll definitely be able to do activities as you want to do them as you get over any embarrassment or hesitations of being diapered.  After years of being diapered 24/7, life goes on for me.  I have a diaper bag or spare diaper with me at all times and that’s about all that I need.  The embarrassment is gone as I need the diapers now.  I’ve learned how many on average that I go through and I plan for it.  So don’t sweat that you won’t be able to do what you want to do.

With both sphincters and prostate gone, I’m sure you are incontinent now:). I have 2 of the 3 and not the external removed and the bladder is overactive.  The external sphincter just can’t hold it now.  I’ve just learned to embrace the diapers or I would be peeing every 15-60 minutes with little notice to go.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
12 minutes ago, VA diaper boy said:

With both sphincters and prostate gone, I’m sure you are incontinent now:). I have 2 of the 3 and not the external removed and the bladder is overactive.  The external sphincter just can’t hold it now.  I’ve just learned to embrace the diapers or I would be peeing every 15-60 minutes with little notice to go.  

Reddy and /or BrownBobby can clarify this, but I don't think the doc took out all of the prostate and sphincters, just part of them, to cause incontinence....

first off congratulations on your achievement.

I have a couple diaper recommendations as for trest they are very good and hold a lot also little for big offers a good diaper. the northshore brand tends to fit too big on me.

with me having urge, stress, overflow and oab i will be following along with you progress.

I would look into getting Protec briefs for nighttime, they are like shorts with a leak proof outer shell and absorbent inside. 

Hey I have been keeping up with it, following the thread, IT"S SOO cool your there. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, Reddy said:

It's strange and surprising, and it really makes me feel different suddenly.  And then, it's also a huge rush!!  It's kind of mind bending.

I experienced something similar I suspect but in miniature when I first encountered irrefutable evidence that I had reverted to bed-wetting.  It was powerful alloy of shock and awe.  The strangest thing of all was my own equanimity at the realisation that wearing a nappy to bed was something I now HAD to do rather than could CHOOSE to do.  I suddenly had insight that at some level, incontinence was "ok", even desired.

Of course things didn't progress as quickly or as far as I had anticipated.  I still have "dry" nights but of course, I don't know which ones they are going to be so it's nappies every night regardless.  During the daytime I have dependence but not incontinence.

Speaking of bed wetting (as you will have instantly graduated to this), as others have said, I suspect you may have to ramp up your protection to include some some kind of absorbent diaper cover.  My experience has been that adult disposable diapers really aren't reliable for sleep-wetting and I am regularly cashing in on my absorbent diaper cover insurance policy.

I use the terry-lined "Kins" plastic pants which work well but the Protec briefs that @mark686 mentioned look interesting and are vastly less infantile in appearance and may not need any covering garment (ie: they could pass for pyjama pants).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 2/16/2024 at 8:13 PM, BrownBobby said:

No, I don't constantly dribble.  Part of that was developing a stricture, but part of it is just as someone said earlier in the thread - there's so many things that affect your ability to hold it.

I’m curious if your treatment protocol was identical to Reddy’s.  I wonder if there is a right combo that gives the best outcomes.  Two ideas in the thread intrigue me:

1. The resection of the bladder neck, prostate, and sphincter reduces the risk of strictures.  I’m not sure if it is true or not, but interesting idea.  Most literature is about minimizing the cutting.

2. Healing for a week with a 22fr catheter.  That is both longer and larger than protocols I’ve found via Google.  Dr. Aguilar seems pretty innovative and this isn’t even his main business.  Maybe he can dial in the right protocol here too.

• Like 2
  • Reddy changed the title to Getting Surgery in Mexico