LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Why Do You Wear Diapers?

I started out just liking the way diapers feel, then I embraced my AB side and have now developed partial involuntary bladder problems, so what started out as a sort of curiosity has become a real medical issue--enough so that I began wearing 24/7 before I was truly ready.

I wear for fun, for comfort, and yes, for arousal. And I wear exclusively at night while in bed, so I can experience all three in the privacy and safety of my own room. :thumbsup:

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I wear to make sure my bed and others things (my wife) stay dry at night since I am a bedwetter, during the day I am urge incontinent so my diapers give me a chance to make it it the bathroom. I always chose not to make it there :whistling: .

• Like 1

I agree with dljim95. I wear to keep my bed dry and during the day I wear padded training underpants . I live with my sister and I think she would like me to wear diapers during the day ,I really don't mind. I hate a wet bed.

Why NOT? Diapers are a legitimate product for a legitimate need. Diapers are not illegal or immoral, and are easy to buy and can be inexpensive to make use of. And, if I get a kick out of wearing and using diapers, it's MY choice. That's the bottom line. I can't change what anyone else thinks about me or what I do, so I don't really care what they think. It's MY choice, and if I don't impose MY thing on someone else, it's MY thing. Simple. Bottom line.