LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do you have diapers stashed everywhere? Ever found a diaper in a weird place you forgot about?

Let’s see, I have diapers in my dresser, the night stand, cases stored in the attic, in my work bag, my diaper bag (of course), the car glove compartment and trunk, my gym bag, the bathroom, my littles slumber party bag, and, apparently in a random duffel bag in the back of my closet that I totally forgot about  

It wasn’t like I planned that way.  I have a tendency to pack extra diapers because I’d be screwed if I ran out at an inopportune moment. And so, they just… accumulate.  

Then again, it’s the same way with babies, isn’t it?

• Like 4
  • Enthusi changed the title to Do you have diapers stashed everywhere? Ever found a diaper in a weird place you forgot about?

A while back, I was going thru some boxes in the basement that had been there for years. Some of these boxes had not been opened since we moved into this house over 20 years ago. I was shocked to find 2 un-opened bags of original Attends!!  I was amazed that the tapes were still sticky and worked.  It was like I hit the Lotto.  😁😀😊

• Like 3

That is a recipe for disaster. And since I do not use paper diapers, I do not have to. Another good thing about cloth diapers is that it saves space My whole ABLG kit can be hidden away if needed. The only thing is my bedroom looks like a little girl's room, for which I have an explanation

Not necessarily hidden in different places but one time when I was moving out of a room I was renting, I was leaving the drawers behind for the next tenant and my mate was helping me move my stuff out. I thought I would have one last check of the drawers before taking the last stuff out and realized there was a Drynite stuck down behind the bottom drawer. Luckily my pillows were still in the room so when my friend left with a load of boxes I stuffed it in one of the pillow cases. 

I normally keep everything in one place but that was a reminder to make sure if I’m moving my stash around, gotta make sure there aren’t any accidentally left behind. 

I have cases and totes of diapers on a couple of shelves in my basement, and then a diaper drawer in my bedroom. I used to have a diaper shelf in my closet, but in our "new" old house, the closets don't have shelves in them, so the only evidence in there now is my diaper can. I have a diaper bag that travels with me whenever I go anywhere for more than an hour or two, and, I also have a couple of diapers stashed in a cabinet in my office, in case I find myself wearing something too big, crinkly, or wet to face the public in, and I suddenly have a contractor or delivery person or friend or whatever on the driveway and i need to facilitate a quick change. I also have a couple of diapers in a bag in the trunk of my car. I have from time to time employed a large reusable shopping bag as a swimming bag at the beach or people's houses, and I've stuffed a diaper or two in under the towels. Once, I pulled one of those bags out of the rear of my wife's SUV, in order to load it with bottles of mineral water that were on sale, and discovered... a Rearz Lil' Splash at the bottom, when I was already in the store. I just put the bottles on top of it, unloaded them onto the checkout counter myself, and once the lady scanned them, I put them back in the bag myself, so nobody, including my wife, was the wiser. 

I do wonder if I've stashed a diaper in a bag somewhere that has yet to be discovered, and maybe my wife will one day lend that bag to her parents or something... from time to time I use her car and I know that someday I might leave a diaper in the trunk of it - a clean one, of course. If I left a wet diaper in a bag in her car, it might be divorce time. 

I do have some spread around the house a bit.  The best 'find' I had was finding an unopened pack of the old style Bambino Classico's from when they first started making them.  I still have ONE diaper left from that pack.

My wife...on the other hand...has found my diapers in different cupboards around the house and always asks 'How many diapers do you NEED?'  Fun times.

• Haha 3

When the kids were young and liked to explore the whole house I used to hide my diapers, Attends at the time, above the bathroom on top of the corner closet. When we eventually sold the house I got a ladder out to make sure I didn't leave anything behind. I'm very glad I did because I found 2 or 3 that had gotten shoved back far enough that I couldn't see them from just a step stool. No one was home so I put them in my dresser for the move to the new house. As far as I know they've never found out.

• Like 1

Yes, they're all over the place.  I usually manage to remember where they're likely to be though, and most of them are stashed in the garage or under the bed.  I suppose I don't worry about it much these days.

• Thanks 1
On 8/29/2023 at 8:47 AM, Stroller said:

Yes, they're all over the place.  I usually manage to remember where they're likely to be though, and most of them are stashed in the garage or under the bed.  I suppose I don't worry about it much these days.

I've given up worrying if anyone notices or finds them in our house. 

I must be the weird one because I keep my diapers localized to my bedroom only. I have a dedicated closet for diapers and then I have a diaper bag. The cloth diapers I have do seem to see more of my house than my disposables though, lol.

It may be a compartmentalization thing for me. I also have ADHD and if I was in the habit of stashing diapers in multiple places I'm sure to forget where one or two are and eventually probably get found out by an unsuspecting traveler in life. Best for me to just keep everything in just one area so I know exactly where they all are. I also don't have to guess at how many diapers I have, because I can see them all, and I know when I will be running out so I can stay stocked at all times.

• 2 months later...

Lol yeah i found some on a backpack that i forgot i even had, i have adhd so object permanence is a huge problem for me, so that's definitely why i forgot i had them lol. I remember stashing them away because they were a sample of something that didn't fit me, but would fit my fiance if and when i punish her with diapers hehe