LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is it hot enough for ya?

Mid to high 80's for the current 3 days, maybe touching 90 on Friday

12 minutes ago, babykeiff said:

I don't understand why people are complaining about the heat in the summer and the cold in the winter posting temperatures as if its a competition.

Well, I've been known to do that as a means to taunt/tease someone (completely different forum).   Of course, that worked the other way around in winter. 

• Like 1

I wish I had sun, I am in Ireland and it has been pretty much raining since saint swithens day 🤣🤣

1 hour ago, ValentinesStuff said:

In 1953. 

You forgot the year.

Oh my god I cant believe I forgot the year haha. Sorry around here we just assume people know the last time we had nice weather was pre st swithens day 1953 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Ubba said:

Oh my god I cant believe I forgot the year haha. Sorry around here we just assume people know the last time we had nice weather was pre st swithens day 1953 🤣🤣🤣

I suppose there's a reason why it's so green over there. 

11 hours ago, WBxx said:

Politician & media induced climate cooling warming now change hysteria

Politician & media did not create climate change.... we did - by burning every decomposed animal and plant life (we call oil) and by poluting every other living item in the world with plastics. The newest lies are:-

1. Cows (a vegaterian) is the greatest polution source
  2. Electric cars / vehicles do not polute
  3. hydrogen is a green energy
  4. Wind power is a solution

Truths -

1. Cows
    1. History of the extention of dinasours tells us the meat eaters eventually eat themselves out of existance by eating all the vegetarians in the world. Vegaterains polute, so where is the line / where do we  stop if we remove all meat from the planet?
  2. Electric Vehicles
    1. Building electric car polutes more than the life of an I.C.E. (internal combustion engine) car.
    2. The life of the battery (60% of the cost of an electric car) is about 4-6 years, which means an electric car is scrap after 4-6 years.
    3. The electricity used to charge an electic car is more polutant than using the same fuel to drive the car. (see 50% loss on change of energy i.e. ICE > from liquid fuel to vertical motion & from vertical motion to rotational motion (driving) VS from liquid fuel to vertical motion & from vertical motion to rotational motion & from rotational motion to generation of electricity & from electricity to chemical potential energy & from chemical potential energy to magnetic force & from magnetic force to rotational motion - driving) Therefore, an ICE has 2 steps from fuel to motion while an electric vehicle has 6 steps with an average of 50% energy loss in heat etc at each step.
    4. The required chemicals needed for battery production is one of the rarest elements on earth.
    5. No high density car battery as used in electric cars have yet to be recycled.
    6. With the high density storage of these car batteries, thermal runaway (where one cell of the pack fails and shorts itself and overheats) is a matter of when, not if. And when it occcurs, it takes trained fire fighters 4-6 times the amount of water / foam to extingush that fire as compared to a fuel car fire. These batteries are so lethal, no airline in the world will transport them. 
  3. Hydrogen -
    1. when burnt in air creates ammonia (H + N) as air is 78% nitrogen. Ammonia is heavier than air and is lethal to all plant and animal life. As a result, it seeps into the ground and does not stop until it disolves in a underground water source.
    2. Hydrogen storage does not work as hydrogen is one of the smallest elements known. As a result, even solid steel is porus as hydrogen will seep out of the container inbetween the gaps in the molocules.
    3. Hydrogen today is being created / extracted from natural gas (CH4) and although the hydrogen burning does not produce carbon polutants, the production of the hydrogen is more carbon polutant than iif we just used the natural gas. Also this adds another step in energy conversion with the relevant loss.
  4. Wind Power
    1. Production and installation of these windmills is more polutant than 50 years of burning gas / oil.
    2. Maintaince uses chemical as oils to lubricate the system and cleaning chemicals to wash off the dead birds and animals that these wind machines kill.
    3. The output is only comercially viable in medium to strong wind flows.
    4. The concept of 'butterfly effect' has never been fully investigated - Butterfly effect is how a butterfly on one side of the planet can effect air flows on the other. It is presumed that each windmill that is installed is negatively effecting weather patterns worldwide. For the past number of years, the weather patterns have changed drastically to create tsumami, wildfires, tornados etc... directly and indirectly from the existance of these windmills.

A simple fact with electricity. It has been around in one form or another since Ancient Egyptian times. Batteries were discovered in the pyramids. YET, there is no way to store electricity properly. Despite how good the battery is, it will eventually kill itself as (*techical spec) the depletion zone within the battery grows to larger than 65% of the battery. As a result, the battery is now useless and will not hold a charge. This means that almost 2000+ years existance of electricity, we still haven't discovered a way to properly store it. All the devices that you have that use electricity are working cause somewhere a generator is running that is generating the electricity NOW that you are using. If that generator stops, you are without power. On average around the world, these generators are burning oil and/or gas to generate the 'clean' electricity that you are using.

Even solar panels need some way to store the electricity for later use. Think of the concept of a solar torch that does not have a battery. Is it off any use? The sun is giving the light, so we don't need a torch... and only need the torch when the sun is not providing the light. As a result, a solar torch is useless.

59 minutes ago, babykeiff said:

Politician & media did not create climate change.... we did - by burning every decomposed animal and plant life (we call oil) and by poluting every other living item in the world with plastics. 

We didn't create climate change. The climate has been changing ever since there was a climate. The media harps about how such and such day was the hottest in HISTORY!! Of course that history is less than 200 years . Think about it, even in places that have been recording temperatures, it's only been a few hundred years. First recognized human species is over 2 million years old. 

And just as an aside, we are still in the ice age.

34 minutes ago, ValentinesStuff said:

We didn't create climate change. The climate has been changing ever since there was a climate. The media harps about how such and such day was the hottest in HISTORY!! Of course that history is less than 200 years . Think about it, even in places that have been recording temperatures, it's only been a few hundred years. First recognized human species is over 2 million years old. 

And just as an aside, we are still in the ice age.

Na we in the nuclear fire age 😂

Man I could care less about climate change the planet was here long before were and will be here long after we are gone because some moron nukes the whole damn planet to oblivion. 

But all trash talk about media and their screwed up conception of history yea it's hot enough for me a bit too hot if you ask me seeing as I live in Northern Maine and could figuratively toss a rock and hit Canada from where I live if I walked 2 towns over it isn't figurative and it is quite literal to toss a rock and have it land in canada 😂

So 80⁰F-100⁰F is quite warm to hot for up here , and origionally my tribe is from novascotia. I'm on the branch of the tribe they choose to forget seeing as my great great grandmother was a princess in the tribe. They like to alter records like everyone else man gives them more dyed hemp paper 😉

Anyways Right now it is 80⁰F  so I'm being slow roasted 😂

65-75⁰F is a good temp for me 80⁰F is a bit too warm to do much 😇

I won't have to worry about it too much longer anyways though in a few months or so it should be back in the -⁰F side 😂

• Like 1

I am not a person that goes for all of this climate change I have been around a lot of yrs and all they want to do is get rid of oil and that will mean you will have no clothing no plastic at all, and have to park all the cars on the road, even the electric cars, you will not have any electric to recharge the cars.......

It may get warm but it is a thing that happens, we may have a hundred or more yrs between a major temp change but it is history. people freak out about a 20 deg temp change 

4 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

We didn't create climate change. The climate has been changing ever since there was a climate. ...

I both agree and disagree with you. Humans did not create climate change, only accelerate it. Despite what we wish to believe, humans on this planet is destroying the planet and its eco system similar to what a virus does to its host. We can either change our behaviour or move. The extremes of weather is going to accelerate and we will either have to adapt and change or behaviour, or go like the previous dominant species did... extinct.

The earth will rebalance and recover without our help... so whether the human species is around to witness it depends on us. Polution etc is the main accelerant in climate change... so either we clean up the shit we are putting on this world... and the world settles down so we don't have to live in extremes of heat and cold (see planet Mercury weather for example), or we attempt to exist, adapt or go extinct.

The ozone layer is the only thing that protects the planet from the damaging uv rays. Similar to the Simsons cartoon in an earlier post, but real. This ozone layer also keeps the oxygen/nitrogen environment around so we can breath. BUT natural gas being burnt causes hydro-carbons CH to raise high in the atmosphere and destroy this ozone layer. Hydrocarbons are released in most exothermic (burning stuff) reactions. In the 18th - 19th century, industrial polution created smog and cities where one was unable to breath. This was relocated to less dense areas and hidden by using 'clean' fuels that forced the pollutants higher into the atmosphere. We have not solved the problem, just hidden and relocated it.

There was a lie that some propellants (as in spray cans or deodrant etc) was not 'oxone freindly' so the companies switched to a more expensive more 'ozone freindly' propellant. All they did is hide the problem and increase their profit margins. Canned products that use a propellant are not required if one uses a 'spray' bottle of the liquid - but that would expose the company to how little of the product they are given you for the price. Some perfumes do this, but hide a tiny bottle in a large bottle like container.

The patent system is destroying the earth. 

People take out patents on stuff they don't intend to make them self.
They either do it to make money, or to stop people from making it. 

We had electric cars 100 years ago.

6 hours ago, babykeiff said:

I both agree and disagree with you. Humans did not create climate change, only accelerate it. Despite what we wish to believe, humans on this planet is destroying the planet and its eco system similar to what a virus does to its host. We can either change our behaviour or move. The extremes of weather is going to accelerate and we will either have to adapt and change or behaviour, or go like the previous dominant species did... extinct.

The earth will rebalance and recover without our help... so whether the human species is around to witness it depends on us. Polution etc is the main accelerant in climate change... so either we clean up the shit we are putting on this world... and the world settles down so we don't have to live in extremes of heat and cold (see planet Mercury weather for example), or we attempt to exist, adapt or go extinct.

The ozone layer is the only thing that protects the planet from the damaging uv rays. Similar to the Simsons cartoon in an earlier post, but real. This ozone layer also keeps the oxygen/nitrogen environment around so we can breath. BUT natural gas being burnt causes hydro-carbons CH to raise high in the atmosphere and destroy this ozone layer. Hydrocarbons are released in most exothermic (burning stuff) reactions. In the 18th - 19th century, industrial polution created smog and cities where one was unable to breath. This was relocated to less dense areas and hidden by using 'clean' fuels that forced the pollutants higher into the atmosphere. We have not solved the problem, just hidden and relocated it.

There was a lie that some propellants (as in spray cans or deodrant etc) was not 'oxone freindly' so the companies switched to a more expensive more 'ozone freindly' propellant. All they did is hide the problem and increase their profit margins. Canned products that use a propellant are not required if one uses a 'spray' bottle of the liquid - but that would expose the company to how little of the product they are given you for the price. Some perfumes do this, but hide a tiny bottle in a large bottle like container.

Honestly it doesn't really matter either way we all got politicians poluting the atmosphere with the methane from their bullshit to begin with 😉