• 26-50% of the time
    • 51-75% of the time
    • 76-100% of the time
  3. 3. What style do you prefer?

• Kid sizes and prints
    • Adult white
    • Adult colors
    • Adult white and colors

I very rarely wear pull-ups - I much prefer diapers, I haven't found a pull-up that provides anywhere near the same protection, plus it's just a matter of preference - I grew up in diapers, so diapers are what I like to wear. I did buy some sad Depends men's pull-ups to wear to doctor's appointments for a while, but eventually I just started wearing diapers, realizing that most of the time, they go unseen, and if they do end up in the picture, then it makes no difference to the doctor if I'm wearing a tape-on diaper or a pull-on diaper, they serve the same function. 

Last year after a couple daytime incidents I decided something had to be done.  Solution was/is Boys XL Goodnites.  They’re not for general usage.  Rather for rare times I absolutely can’t make it to the bathroom.  It works for me.

My answers:
1. Gender – Male
2. How often do you wear? - 51-75% of the time
3. What style do you prefer (no choice Goodnites) ? - Kid sizes and prints

I don't wear pullups very often, but when I do I like the NorthShore Go Supreme pullups in black. For a pullup they have decent absorbency and they're discrete. When I want discretion more than the high capacity absorbency I get from a diaper like a MegaMax, a Dry 24/7 or a Rearz, I'll put on a pullup. Even if it means I'll need to change more often- for me the Go Supremes can handle a few wettings before needing a change.

1 hour ago, tommyneedsdiapers90 said:

Goodnights xl are my normal underwear. I have maybe only one or two pairs of big boy undies. The rest are goodnights or diapers 

That's a pretty good diaper collection big brother.♥️😏😉😁😃😊🚼🍼👶😇 Babies like us don't need big boy undies!🩲

I prefer diapers but had two free samples of pull ups in my last NS order. I did not wear a diaper to bed so when I got up I put on a black pull up and promptly wet and messed the pull up. I am sitting here and all is good, no leaks, just a comfy warm squish.

1 hour ago, BabyJune said:

Prefer cloth with pul-on PUL waterproof pants in various colors and designs. I occasionally do wear disposable Rearz plain whites.

That is ALL I wear. Colr, white. My panties are solid colors being part of my outfit and needing to match all or part of the rest

I had the occasion to wear pull-ups in a "just in case" role. at a nursing home. Fortunately, I did not have to use them. However, they did leave a bad smell when I took them off