LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If diapers could talk, what would your diaper have to say?

A reader commenting on scene 10 in my Homage to Vincent Vega story suggested that this throwaway line was worth sharing with the community at large.  So here we are.  I'm two diapers into the day, and both have lectured me in no uncertain terms!

If my diapers could talk, they would tell people why I am kept in diapers. Why I belong in diapers and the many reasons why I am not mature enough for potty training, let along adulthood. They would even say why I am kept as an adult baby and why I am never ever gona be a normal grown up, adult or even a big kid. Even my diapers will explain why I failed potty training and why I didn't pass it like everyone else. if my diapers can talk, they would talk about my adult babyhood and what's it like for me to be an adult baby.

• Like 2

"Is it true blondes have more fun?"

• Like 4

I do not know what the diaper said, but I know what the rubber panties said to the diaper; "I've got you covered"

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

My diapers would probably say when i'm choosing the next diaper to wear before i change  is "pick me pick me i'm the diaper you should be wearing to go potty in next" 

The diaper that i am wearing will probably say is "come on baby you know you want to use your diaper so badly"

• Like 1

"OMG!  WTF have you been eating?  This is some of the smelliest poop!  How in the world do you expect me to hold all of this?  What did you do, save up your poop all week just to dump it in me?  And the pee!  You just had to go out drinking beer after beer all night!  I'm just one diaper!  How far do you think you can push me before I literally lose it?  I don't give a crap if I am a Mega Max!  I still have my limits!  I have feelings too!  You use me and then toss me away like garbage.  I hope you get one hell of a rash!  By the way, that's one big sexy dick you have there, and your ass is pretty cute too" 

• Haha 4

Well, I know what mine will NOT say; "You can't get out of this one, just like Nixon, I've been taping you"

"You better stay up to speed, I'll be on your ass all the time"

"That's done it! Now I'm pissed!"

• 1 month later...

I think there is a program on television entitled something like: "The Dirtiest Jobs" hosted by Mike Rowe.  This should be featured. My morning diaper would ask me why I did this to him, unusually wet and messy this morning. I would validate my diaper doing a good job by containing everything without any leaks or diaper blow-outs.

14 hours ago, Moochie said:

I think there is a program on television entitled something like: "The Dirtiest Jobs" hosted by Mike Rowe.  This should be featured. My morning diaper would ask me why I did this to him, unusually wet and messy this morning. I would validate my diaper doing a good job by containing everything without any leaks or diaper blow-outs.

Your diaper might say, "Oh shit!  Not again?" but for the fact that you wear disposables and there wouldn't be a "Not again" situation!  Yes, Dirty Jobs with Mike Rowe was a great show and they did an episode where he went to a diaper service and sorted poopy diapers and then helped do maintenance on a washer.  At the end of the show his whole crew were wearing adult diapers, no pants!  

Another thing my rubber panties would say to my diaper is "Hello BabyDoll!"