LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper exhibitionism?

cathdiap

Diaper exhibitionism?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. In which of the images below do you think the diaper is visibly worn in such a way that it is inappropriate or provocative?

• IMAGE 1
    • IMAGE 2
    • IMAGE 3
    • IMAGE 4
    • IMAGE 5
    • In none of the images

In which of the following images do you think the diaper is visibly worn in such a way that it is inappropriate or provocative?

IMAGE 1

IMG_0421.thumb.jpeg.87bcb42decc93129df4318200272376c.jpeg

IMAGE 2

IMG_0412.thumb.jpeg.ea7db677b8eaf701ca365aa1a2725efd.jpeg

IMAGE 3

IMG_0418.thumb.jpeg.d1dad15db040020340d4873d71a6d3bc.jpeg

IMAGE 4

IMG_0403.thumb.jpeg.fa9dc0c350818ca30f546b9a546f7f3d.jpeg

IMAGE 5

IMG_0402.jpeg.7ba3017a0b777ee0b27f3998e3e791b9.jpeg

Number 5 will definitely have people in public calling the police in many places. The only place #5 is appropriate is at a nudist club/ nudist beach.  Mikey called it perfect on #4. Pride parade, okay, any other place= nope. To make it appropriate for other places, just toss a cute but loose cut skirt, like an A-line cut or something flowy, over top of the diaper. I'm thinking a cute jean skirt and she's all set for the county fair.

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

I'm torn on #4 - Pride Parade, okay. County Fair, inappropriate.

I think it is some sort of Pride festivity. In the background I can see a guy who seems to be wearing a leather chastity belt. 

Picture #4 and Picture #5 are the ones that are the most provocative. Picture #4 indicates that there is some sort of event at some sort of Carnival here. my is that if people are at this event, and it's not something to do with pride events, it, it calls but there's no way you would want your condition out to other people in the world around you that may not want to be exposed to it.

Picture #5 is the type of picture that would only be appropriate if we're dealing with a beach or somewhere where the environment is conducive to wearing a diaper in this condition. I'm not sure of how many women that you would find walking around like this, but if you're in a public position or in a public place, there are people that would walk by you and probably wonder what the heck You are dressed like that for.

Picture #4 would be appropriate if they were specialized specialized events where diaper wearing in the open would be encouraged here. regardless of someone's diapered state, wearing the diaper is not the issue, how you wear the diaper and how much you cover the diaper is the issue. If you're in a position where you are in a place where wearing diapers in the open like that is acceptable and encouraged and no one else seems to be bothered, that's one thing. If I were to go to a public place and decide that I'm going to wear a diaper and a shirt, that could be my right, But then I would end up getting somebody that would wonder what the heck I'm doing if I'm dressed like #4 or #5.

The idea is we do not want to draw people that do not want to be involved into our kink. I can understand that people would want to wear their diapers and be proud of it, if they do that that's fine, even I wear my diapers 24/7, and When I'm in a position where I can relax, you will find that I will not be wearing my pants or my shirt. tonight for example is one of those nights where it's about 70, and it felt like it was about 90 all day. I had to give the order to

I have to admit however that picture #5 has acute diaper, And as Mikey said, there is reason that someone would want to be dressed that way, but it would have to be in an appropriate venue so that you do not end up I owe you getting yourself arrested for indecent exposure. it would be one thing if you had a 2 year old walking around in a diaper and T shirt, And it probably would be another story if you had an adult that was walking around in a T shirt and a diaper, but you don't really want to draw undo attention to yourself, because we do not want to expose those that do not have a reason to want to know something to something that we. it is up to us to use our discussion to be able to determine the proper time place and reason to be dressed the way you're dressed.

If there was a topless beach or something common and everybody was having no problem with it, I could see that no one would have a problem. The world today is full of these crazy fools that think that anything outside the normal is somehow they somehow abnormal, and is in need of someone to be able to correct some sort of deviant behavior. wearing diapers is not deviant, wearing diapers is appropriate for many people, and who cares what underwear someone wears, if I saw a woman that was wearing a diaper, and she was wearing it appropriately, that's one thing, But if I saw a topless woman walking around town in just a diaper without out on Then I would probably question it because there's no reason for anyone to be totally topless in a place. girls do not usually walk around with no shirts, guys can get away with that, and if you have a diaper on, I would assume that it indicates you need it, so you might have some people that are sympathetic to you and empathetic to you, but you are responsible for how you portray yourself and how you present yourself. if you are very discreet, that's one thing, if you're wearing a diaper and You end up exposing the diaper or whatever, it's all dependent on what happens. if you have people that are wearing diapers, that is normal, but you have to be careful when you do stuff like this and all situations, because if the wrong person gets the wrong idea then whole bunch of stuff can be somehow called into question, and then you end up trying to explain things that are hard to explain. it would be like if I ended up taking a nice cake and I make it, and I take one piece of it, and then I eat it, but I don't remember eating it, and it's hard to explain. you have to be careful whatever situation that you deal with, because you may wear a diaper, you might think it's appropriate and you know it's appropriate for you to wear a diaper, but you also know when you have to use discussion.

Brian

7 hours ago, Babygeebee said:

Pic #4 is of Emma_ABDL and was definitely taken at a kink event. If this was in public then a definite no-no. 

Yes, it's Emma. To me, she's the best diaper-wearing woman, even though she's very AB oriented.

But I would add that if this kink event was also open to minors, I would have voted her out anyway. So I hope Emma checked that before doing this or else I would be very disappointed in her.

i voted out #5 and even #3. The latter because there is no second guessing there. No way that a true incontinent person would choose to wear this over such a thick diaper. I think everyone would believe she deessed this way only to draw attention to her diaper. 

I've given the lady in image number two the benefit of the doubt. She wears a thinner diaper under looser pants with a less striking color. And she also lets her jacket and sweater fall over her pants a bit, making the contrast between the thickness of her diaper butt and her upper body less noticeable. But the lines of the diaper are so visible that anyone taking a closer look could even see that the diaper is wet.

The lady in image #1 should have worn dark colored pants to prevent any unnecessary attention, however, the way she is dressed now wouldn't make me think that she is really begging for it.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, ValentinesStuff said:

Seriously it is rude to stare at people's butts to try figure out what kind of underwear they have on.

Well, I am sorry to break it to you, but I look at women's butts all the time. Perks of being single. And it is natural behaviour. A beautiful female ass means she is suitable for procreation. But don't worry, I do it discreetly so no one gets offended. And if a diaper is involved, that would be the icing on the cake so to speak. 

There is a legal standard.  Does my behavior constitute public indecency?  Although the women in 1-3 are clearly trying to draw attention to themselves, they are appropriately dressed.  #4 is tricky because we do not know whether this is a private event taking place in a public setting.  Context matters.  #5 should only take place in a nudist colony, but a given colony might have rules outlawing this sort of thing.

The second standard is whether your behavior would be broadly construed as offensive to others.  Look at the couple walking in the background; their reaction says it all (#5).

For those here who query the tightness of the pants in 1-3, as a lifelong incontinent I would say that it's the color that's wrong, not the tightness.  Tight pants is one of the few viable ways to combat diaper sag.  

• 3 weeks later...