LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Forum for Incontinent Members

1 minute ago, Kawaharu said:

That's awesome. a space for Incontinent to post and chat about Incontinent related issues

Yep, we had a Yahoo Group until they shut down, so I'm trying to get it going again on its own domain to separate it from the ABDL traffic.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, DailyDi said:

Yep, we had a Yahoo Group until they shut down, so I'm trying to get it going again on its own domain to separate it from the ABDL traffic.

Sweet because sometimes Incontinent's want to talk about Incontinent related issues and Medical conditions that relate to Incontinence 

• Like 1

Great idea!  I hope it's monitored well and not taken over by the AB's and DL's who don't have sympathy or understanding for those who have to wear diapers medically and encourage them in ways they don't necessarily want for their own fetish interests!  I've said for years, this site has many forums for AB and DL, let those who are incontinent have their own space.

• Like 3
On 3/31/2023 at 11:43 PM, rusty pins said:

Great idea!  I hope it's monitored well and not taken over by the AB's and DL's who don't have sympathy or understanding for those who have to wear diapers medically and encourage them in ways they don't necessarily want for their own fetish interests!  I've said for years, this site has many forums for AB and DL, let those who are incontinent have their own space.

While I understand your feelings in relation to ABDLs and their wishes to become as diaper dependant as a baby on a part time basis, there are some ABs that have chosen to become an AB as a way to mentally handle their need for diapers. This is despite a doctor saying that they are not incontinent. From a purely medical and scientific perspective, there is no need for anyone to wear diapers 24/7/365 as there is always a medical procedure to prevent that - including stoma for bowel issues and/or electronic internal sphincter for bladder issues. As a result, nobody, from a purely medical perspective, should be wearing diapers AND correspondingly, there shold not be a market for adult sized diapers except for people waiting on the specific medical procedure.

Following the above, and your specifics, this new 'incontinent people only' site should only have the under 2 year olds as members if any.

• Sad 2

I have no objections to people who have turned to AB as a way of coping with their incontinence, or even mentioning how they handle it.  My biggest objections are when someone with incontinence asks for some advice on things, for example, how to hide their diapers from coworkers and some AB says, "Just let everyone know you wear diapers".  That may be how that AB person lives their life not caring who knows they wear diapers and telling everyone, but not what the original poster was asking advice on. When someone with incontinence manages it with diapers asks for some specific advice, it is their forum, not a forum for an AB to try and tell them to just do the opposite of what they are asking help for.

2 hours ago, rusty pins said:

I have no objections to people who have turned to AB as a way of coping with their incontinence, or even mentioning how they handle it.  My biggest objections are when someone with incontinence asks for some advice on things, for example, how to hide their diapers from coworkers and some AB says, "Just let everyone know you wear diapers".  That may be how that AB person lives their life not caring who knows they wear diapers and telling everyone, but not what the original poster was asking advice on. When someone with incontinence manages it with diapers asks for some specific advice, it is their forum, not a forum for an AB to try and tell them to just do the opposite of what they are asking help for.

@rusty pins

I agree with you. I have no objection to how someone decides to deal with their incontinence either. If somebody really wants to use diapers to deal with their incontinence that, that is the choice they make, and the best thing that we can do is try to support them the best we can, giving them advice on things that they need, and ways to handle it.

I also agree that if we " let everyone know that we wear diapers" that may not be what the poster is asking for us to help them with. If someone is incontinent, they may not want to disclose the fact that they are wearing diapers, or that they are incontinent or need protection. when you ask for help with this type of situation, the best thing you can do is to try to help them, And then understand exactly what is going on and try to give the best advice possible. In my case, I didn't want everybody in the world knowing that I wore diapers, Or that I was incontinent, because it's not everybody else's business in the whole world. Sure, everybody here that reads my post knows that I'm incontinent and a diaper lover, but nobody else needs to know that, because that information can be used in a inappropriate way, and can cause trouble. the reason why people want to keep this stuff on the down low is because they don't want to have to disclose information people don't have to know. you also have the Americans with Disabilities Act that probably has some sort of provision for people that are disabled and wearing diapers, So wearing diapers probably is covered there but I'm not sure exactly where.

The response you post should be based on what the poster is asking, And that way you can frame the answer in an appropriate way. for example, someone might say what is the best diaper? I might say it's the Mega Max, while somebody else may say it's the Trest, while others may say that a pull up or cloth backed solution is appropriate. It all depends on what the poster is asking for, and sometimes you give your opinion based on what works for you, so they know that it might not work the best for example if you're totally severe incontinent, you may not want to be using pull ups, because you may end up flooding them in one in one shot, so you just have to make sure that the information you provide is based on the response that you are reading.

Once a person accepts that they need diapers for whatever reason, then and only then would they probably add the other pieces of the lifestyle, should they choose to. if they don't, then that's their business, and if they do, we can give them additional assistance if they ask for it!  I am happy that I became a member of DD: the people here are very knowledgeable about incontinence And they know what works for them and what would probably work for somebody else, and the reason why you would have continents medical form is because there are people that want to ask questions relating to medical incontinence, and, and be able to get information on how to handle it. sure there may be a little bit of the ABDL stuff mixed in, But when you're assisting a person that is asking about incontinence and how to manage, maybe things that apply either way, but you should always make sure that you are responding according the question being asked, And if you are unsure If the information may be helpful, you could also ask questions. the idea here is that we want to be as helpful as possible, regardless of what is being asked!

Last night I became a member of incont.org. This way, we can all discuss incontinence comment, and help people when they need help, because I am incontinent and disabled. You also may have conditions that are exacerbating others. For example cerebral palsy could be your primary diagnosis, but you may have secondary diagnosis of incontinence, or other conditions that you deal with, And as such, sometimes they all merge together so it feels like they're all being mixed together in a big black cauldron. I will continue to help members on incont.org as well as DD, and hopefully the information that we're able to provide will be able to help others with others with questions or concerns in either place. Sometimes I would to be able to understand what makes my cerebral palsy the way it is, but basically I understand that I have cerebral palsy and what it amounts to and what you deal with, but as a person with a disability, just like you would have an autistic person that might be very low end autistic, and it goes all the way up to severe and profound autism, CP has that same spectrum, because you can have people that are very mildly affected, to severe and profoundly affected. everybody that has to deal with incontinence deals with incontinence, or subconditions that are caused by the main disability, such as incontinence. It would be quite interesting to learn things such as does having cerebral palsy causing continents, obviously it might not cause it directly, but you may end up picking it up as you age! it also depends on your disability and what you deal with, there is a whole spectrum of things that could make someone incontinent, so they all have to somehow be mixed together, but incontinence is something that everybody has to deal with at some point in their lives, it's just that we need to be able to help people understand and be able to deal with it and be able to answer the questions that they ask, giving them the best advice possible.

Thanks to @DailyDi for restarting incont.org:  when I came home from work yesterday, I ended up having a flashback, to the day when I finally decided to go 24/7. every time I have some sort of an accident, I use my diaper, or I realize that I have to use the diaper and I have no control, I always remember there is a reason that I'm wearing diapers, and as such, I'm glad I made the decision, because the stigma is part of the problem, and hopefully we can help people as well if they have problems with stigmas stumbling blocks. That way if they decide they need to wear diapers, they can do that, and they can learn how to deal with it, but I do agree that if a person asks how to conceal diapers, we don't want to have people telling posters that they should just tell everyone they wear, because that is the opposite of concealment 👍 as people have been saying, having incontinence is nothing to fear, it should be something that we grab onto and we try to deal with, and there are many ways to deal with it whether medically, with exercise, with some sort of drugs or just taking the step of using diapers. whatever the decision that you make, I believe that it is our duty to to help someone by giving them the best advice possible.

Brian

• Like 3

I like the idea of this new group, Mikey. I signed up, and waited for the email which never showed up. However, I just hit the "refresh" on my sign-in screen a few hours later, and I was let in. Bummer, cuz now I've forgotten the password I used and I'm unable to log in any more. It still will not send me an email either.

Sigh.

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, WetDad said:

I like the idea of this new group, Mikey. I signed up, and waited for the email which never showed up. However, I just hit the "refresh" on my sign-in screen a few hours later, and I was let in. Bummer, cuz now I've forgotten the password I used and I'm unable to log in any more. It still will not send me an email either.

Sigh.

And that's why I use Keepass to keep track of all my passwords on my site and I only have to know one password to access all mines and it's backed up on Dropbox.

Keepass. https://keepass.info/

Keepass XC: https://keepassxc.org/

• Thanks 1
8 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

LOL, it's no joke :)  I've wanted to foster an incontinence forum for a while

@DailyDi

I agree with Mike's decision to wait until he was ready to announce, and that it didn't fall on April fool's Day! my brother Mike sometimes we'll try to trick me and we'll play jokes on me, and one day that fell on April 1st He decided to buy me a bunch of oreos. He knows that I like oreos, so the fool decided that he was gonna play a joke He ended up taking like 10 Oreo cookies

he unscrewed the tops of them and scraped off all of the frosting that was inside the cookie. then he bought a bunch of crest that was that was white in color and he replaced the frosting filling of the Oreo with toothpaste, And I found out that he done that,, and I literally went what the hell are you doing, and he started a laugh uncontrollably. ever since this little incident, I am very mindful of my brother Mike's joking style And I'm very careful not to fall for stuff like that.

I went to work on Saturday and had a blast with the people that I was working with even if it was a slow day and I didn't have very many customers. When I got back I was like man I ended up dodging a bullet I didn't get mixed up in any April fool's stupidness or silliness, and I was pretty happy with myself ex

however, that was short lived, because @Nat Got me so bad that I almost died laughing, because she posted something about some sort of policy where everyone at her office has to wear diapers, and it was something where her boss is made it policy. me being the kind of guy that's helpful, I tried to analyze the situation and give her a response, and then another one of our esteemed colleagues on daily diapers reminded me look at the date! when I realize that I went ohh man she got me good!

I congratulate her because she got me good! i'm also glad that I have good people and good friends here on daily diapers that I can be serious with, that I can joke around with, and that I can have conversations with about almost anything. because of the people that are here, I am more confident about things that I deal with on a daily basis, and I'm not afraid of being incontinent anymore or wearing diapers anymore, or even having them around in plain sight. I'm proud of the way I am dealing with situations that would probably put me under the table if I didn't have a way to deal with the stress level.

She got me good! because of that, she gets a big old *******HUG*****

Brian

19 minutes ago, ~Brian~ said:

I am more confident about things that I deal with on a daily basis, and I'm not afraid of being incontinent anymore or wearing diapers anymore, or even having them around in plain sight. I'm proud of the way I am dealing with situations that would probably put me under the table if I didn't have a way to deal with the stress level.

@~Brian~: That's one of the things I decided a long time ago wasn't going to stop doing things due to the onset of occasional Nocturnal Enuresis.  Everyone of us that deals with some incontinence issues need to get to a point of not letting it stop us from doing normal activities....  Yes, there may be some changes in how we deal with some things, but we can't let it keep us down or stop doing most things. 

Take care....

• Thanks 1
26 minutes ago, zzyzx said:

@~Brian~: That's one of the things I decided a long time ago wasn't going to stop doing things due to the onset of occasional Nocturnal Enuresis.  Everyone of us that deals with some incontinence issues need to get to a point of not letting it stop us from doing normal activities....  Yes, there may be some changes in how we deal with some things, but we can't let it keep us down or stop doing most things. 

Take care....

@zzyzx

I am very glad to hear that! One of the things that some people worry about is what would people would people say or what would people think or what would people believe because of the fact that they're dealing with certain situations. all of my life I have had cerebral palsy, and I have had to deal with this condition for 50 years, and each time I deal with it it can be even more daunting and more unpredictable, but the best thing I can say is if you're not afraid to look at in the face and challenge it point your finger at it and swear at it a few times, and let it known that you are in control, And while your disability may have control of you from time to time, you are in control of the ship.

I always was of the opinion that I did not want to stop doing what I felt was fun or exciting or something that I really enjoyed simply because I had a disability or because I had to make changes to my lifestyle. the changes I made to my lifestyle were intended to make my life easier, and not as stressful as it was. I have a feeling that if I hadn't made the decision that I made in 2020, the stress level that I'd be dealing with would be 10 times that of the day I made the decision. I love the fact that I feel a lot better about myself because I've made a decision that makes sense to me. No longer do I have to fight the feelings or the urges, no longer do I have to hide the fact that I love diapers or that I use them or that them or become or because I'm incontinent. people here on DD already know this, and they are very very knowledgeable as to how to deal with certain situations, and they can give you advice as to how they deal with things or how they would deal with the situation. if you're not afraid to deal with your situation, then it is a lot easier to look at in the face and say I'm gonna take care of this right now!

I can also tell you that wearing diapers has made it a lot easier as far as life goes. I don't have to be Superman, and I don't have to run anywhere, and I don't have to feel guilty anymore. I once told my parents last year that that what they see is what they got, and it can't change unless I do it myself. while I'm trying to make changes in my life make it easier for myself, I don't see myself being able to use crutches very often, because the floor is just so slippery it's dangerous, and with my balance I would have to work on my balance And I'm using my standard to do that. in 2023 I should be using my standard a lot, but I've had problems with pain and with other situations, and when I found out my doctor for example was retiring, I had to find out where I was going and how this was going to affect me, luckily nothing that is already in place will change, and everything will flow very easily. This summer I will go for a colonoscopy for the first time, and while I admit to a little bit of trepidation and uncertainty, I feel that it is important to do it, to make sure that I'm healthy, and if I can be healthy that way, that's a heavy burden off my mind.

Yesterday for example, I went to work. I used my diaper probably 6 to 8 times all day long, And by the time I got back the diaper was totally drenched from front to back. I don't know why I was I was wetting so much, but I needed my diapers, and I remember and I remember the feeling of having any control and, and it made me feel good to know that I had my diaper on, And I could just release and let it go, because everything would workout in the end. when you deal with many situations, there are some things that you have to make decisions on, and every single time in my case that I question whether really need diapers, something happened to cement that decision even further into the ground, making it harder and harder and harder and harder to want to reverse. I'm also at the age where I don't want to have to worry about things like that, and it's a lot easier to change a diaper than it is to make a mess all over the place.

As I said I'm proud of where I have been I'm proud of where I am now and I'm proud of where I'm going. I might not know exactly what's going to happen from day to day, but as long as I can get up every day and as long as I can turn to the sky and say thank you lord for giving me the strength to being able to do what I do best, and thank you lord for allowing me to help people whether it be in person, on the phone, any email, on a chat system or on the Internet, I know that I give of myself and I've given my best when I try to help people and I can see people's reaction as they're very happy that I was I was able to help them, or that even if I can't help them I try to direct them to someone who can. my motto is that you always try to help those in need, because some day you may be in need and someone will come to your aid. in my mind daily diapers came to my aid when I needed them back in 2019, and help me understand that my feelings and my urges are well rooted and there is a reason for them,, and that wearing diapers is not that big of a deal, as evidence by many people who keep telling people that, and it's true! you should never let incontinence stop you, and just like you, I don't let it stop me, it might slow me down, or it might get the best of me at times, but as long as I'm in control, I may have incontinence but it doesn't have me.

Brian

• Like 1
  • DailyDi featured this topic
  • 4 weeks later...
On 4/2/2023 at 9:55 PM, ~Brian~ said:

@zzyzx

I am very glad to hear that! One of the things that some people worry about is what would people would people say or what would people think or what would people believe because of the fact that they're dealing with certain situations. all of my life I have had cerebral palsy, and I have had to deal with this condition for 50 years, and each time I deal with it it can be even more daunting and more unpredictable, but the best thing I can say is if you're not afraid to look at in the face and challenge it point your finger at it and swear at it a few times, and let it known that you are in control, And while your disability may have control of you from time to time, you are in control of the ship.

I always was of the opinion that I did not want to stop doing what I felt was fun or exciting or something that I really enjoyed simply because I had a disability or because I had to make changes to my lifestyle. the changes I made to my lifestyle were intended to make my life easier, and not as stressful as it was. I have a feeling that if I hadn't made the decision that I made in 2020, the stress level that I'd be dealing with would be 10 times that of the day I made the decision. I love the fact that I feel a lot better about myself because I've made a decision that makes sense to me. No longer do I have to fight the feelings or the urges, no longer do I have to hide the fact that I love diapers or that I use them or that them or become or because I'm incontinent. people here on DD already know this, and they are very very knowledgeable as to how to deal with certain situations, and they can give you advice as to how they deal with things or how they would deal with the situation. if you're not afraid to deal with your situation, then it is a lot easier to look at in the face and say I'm gonna take care of this right now!

I can also tell you that wearing diapers has made it a lot easier as far as life goes. I don't have to be Superman, and I don't have to run anywhere, and I don't have to feel guilty anymore. I once told my parents last year that that what they see is what they got, and it can't change unless I do it myself. while I'm trying to make changes in my life make it easier for myself, I don't see myself being able to use crutches very often, because the floor is just so slippery it's dangerous, and with my balance I would have to work on my balance And I'm using my standard to do that. in 2023 I should be using my standard a lot, but I've had problems with pain and with other situations, and when I found out my doctor for example was retiring, I had to find out where I was going and how this was going to affect me, luckily nothing that is already in place will change, and everything will flow very easily. This summer I will go for a colonoscopy for the first time, and while I admit to a little bit of trepidation and uncertainty, I feel that it is important to do it, to make sure that I'm healthy, and if I can be healthy that way, that's a heavy burden off my mind.

Yesterday for example, I went to work. I used my diaper probably 6 to 8 times all day long, And by the time I got back the diaper was totally drenched from front to back. I don't know why I was I was wetting so much, but I needed my diapers, and I remember and I remember the feeling of having any control and, and it made me feel good to know that I had my diaper on, And I could just release and let it go, because everything would workout in the end. when you deal with many situations, there are some things that you have to make decisions on, and every single time in my case that I question whether really need diapers, something happened to cement that decision even further into the ground, making it harder and harder and harder and harder to want to reverse. I'm also at the age where I don't want to have to worry about things like that, and it's a lot easier to change a diaper than it is to make a mess all over the place.

As I said I'm proud of where I have been I'm proud of where I am now and I'm proud of where I'm going. I might not know exactly what's going to happen from day to day, but as long as I can get up every day and as long as I can turn to the sky and say thank you lord for giving me the strength to being able to do what I do best, and thank you lord for allowing me to help people whether it be in person, on the phone, any email, on a chat system or on the Internet, I know that I give of myself and I've given my best when I try to help people and I can see people's reaction as they're very happy that I was I was able to help them, or that even if I can't help them I try to direct them to someone who can. my motto is that you always try to help those in need, because some day you may be in need and someone will come to your aid. in my mind daily diapers came to my aid when I needed them back in 2019, and help me understand that my feelings and my urges are well rooted and there is a reason for them,, and that wearing diapers is not that big of a deal, as evidence by many people who keep telling people that, and it's true! you should never let incontinence stop you, and just like you, I don't let it stop me, it might slow me down, or it might get the best of me at times, but as long as I'm in control, I may have incontinence but it doesn't have me.

Brian

What kind of diaper was that? 6-8 times, drenched front to back and no leaks? 

• Like 1

Thanks to Mike, the new incont.org forum for incontinents has been a great success.  We have been addressing a number of challenging topics of particular interest to those who are medically incontinent.  Some of these topics already have been discussed here, but we are looking at them from the unique perspective of those who have no choice and must live with incontinence and wearing diapers 24/7.  Some of our most prolific contributors have been incontinent for many years, so there is a wealth of advice and information in the old messages that can help those who are newly or recently IC.🙂

--John (double incontinent)

• Like 2