LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

6-Tape Diapers

DailyDi

38 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Whatever happened to 6-tape diaper designs. I liked the custom fit of the middle tape across my hips.

attends-waistband-briefs.jpg

@DailyDi

I don't think I've seen very many 6 tape diapers, because most of those would probably be that would be used in a hospital, before all these idiots that were wearing the suits and ties in boardrooms decided things that things that they shouldn't be deciding, such as how long a diaper should last, how many hours it should be between changes, and diapers should be cheap and not be able to hold anything! people that are executives in board room should stay in the boardrooms and not make executive decisions that make health care harder and uncomfortable for the patients!

I remember seeing those yellow diapers that are in some of the pictures that you post when you do the picture updates! the last time I saw a diaper like that I was visiting a friend in a long-term care nursing facility, and she had those in her room, but I don't even think they make those type of diapers anymore, and even then I think the diapers were a lot better than they were now in hospitals! I've never really had a 6 tape diaper I don't think so I can't tell you how good they are, but I do agree that the better the diaper is, the better it is for the patient!

That may look like an attendance but I'm not even sure

Brian

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, Demon-hunter said:

Man i miss the old Depends, i think you can buy them online still. 

Depend Protection with Tabs - Adult Diapers | Express Medical Supply

I’ll always have love for the original Depend diapers. First I wore and were good at that time. 

• Like 3
56 minutes ago, olympus said:

The only 6 tape attends diaper I have found recently is this one. They're plastic backed but don't hold much. 1-2 wettings if that. About like a Depends

Attends Care.jpg

Those things are a travesty.  They don't even compare to what they were back in the '80s!  

• Like 1

I have to admit the old 6 tape Attends back in the 1990's were probably the best you could get in the day.  That middle tape did help keep things tighter (they did have some padding in the wings back then).  Bottom tapes first, top tapes next and then I used the middle tapes to help snug things up,

• Like 2

If Depends would make there briefs so they held more and keep up with the market. I got a pack of depends from the 90's and the early 2000's and some that with in the last 5 years. i noticed that the plastic backing has changed over the years but they still only hold one good wetting befor they laek out the bottom sides.

On 2/23/2023 at 6:12 PM, beallucanb said:

CVS had six tape diapers, at one time in the early 2000's, I remember going to a few different store locations to get them as the stock was running out. 

For a store brand they were decent diapers too.