LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anybody know how to give yourself diarrhea? (Gross warning)

Alright, Curiosity strikes, if you are so keen on giving yourself diarrhea why would you be adverse to the two easiest ways to do so?

That being said usually a huge divergence from your normal diet will cause your body to reject it ASAP. If you are not a big fruit eater go eat an entire quart of strawberries or something like that. Will probably spend the rest of the day with the runs.

a large cereal bowl of freshely cooked rhubarb. The Prunes taste better, or just drink a bottle of prune jouce in about an hour and you willknow why Worf called it "a warrior's drink", ir if you are not ready for it "a worrier's drink"

Prunes are the easiest way.  Sometimes Life cereal will do it for me.

There's always the beer shits if you feel like drinking a whole lot of beer.

Probably any high fiber fruit/vegetable/juice should do it. Puree the fruits/vegetables and lots of fluids.

I assume anything would turn to diarrhea if you then give yourself like a water bag enema after. Like the 3 quart one you can find at any drug store. Would I recommend it? Probably not. I do have some fleet ones though which I actually kind of regret getting because I think my regularity is starting to come back and I'd rather not make a complete mess of it haha. But, I have it in case I need it or.. want it.

Just eat alot of fiber food the day or two before, hold it in and then drink alot of prunes and take a Suppository laxative. Trust me having actual diarrhea I not a walk in the park, but this method is nice

Any of those bowl prep concoctions, used to clear you out for a colonoscopy, or for a barium enema for medical imaging, will render you a conduit for Satan's wrath. I don't believe that there's a diaper on earth that could contend with what happens after the consumption of one of those. You just can't do that excessively often because it will mess with your electrolyte balance. They are designed to partially mitigate that via their own ingredients, but it's not something you should do too frequently. You probably won't want to, anyway. Drink Pedialyte or at least a good sports drink to make sure you stay hydrated and don't wash away all your sodium or potassium reserves. Take some time off between rocket flights. 

• 3 weeks later...

My aide can take a sip of milkshake and in 5 minutes is “poop visovious”, when she’s getting my medications she wears an apron and gloves to load and administer my Lactulose before every meal, she’s not in a big hurry to find out what it will do to her . She changes my diapers ,so she did the dose titration until the consequences my doctor wanted were achieved . 

Every once in a while, I will go get a frozen drink from a gas station, half the time an hour later I have the runs, I attribute that to unclean machines where you are supposed to clean or flush them daily to prevent bacteria and mold from forming inside of them. It feels like they dont keep to that regiment at this gas station, but its the closest one and I do pay for it later lol.

On 2/8/2023 at 7:51 PM, APaddedPilot said:

I'm wanting to know how to give myself diarrhea (without prunes / laxatives or stool softeners)

Hiii!

For me, I go to a Chinese buffet.  I loves fried rice smothered with mushrooms and the sauce there in. To get to the point diarrhea in about 45 minutes and if I try to hold it back in 10 minutes my poopy spot starts to quiver and it becomes uncontrollable. LOL ? ? ? 

?‍♂️

• 6 months later...