LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Honesty Time: For our 24/7 folks, how long does it take you to change your daily diaper?

I've seen in a few 24/7 tumblr untraining blogs that claim that wearing diapers (and changing) is less time consuming than using the toilet. They tend to claim only 5 minutes for a change! And I simply disagree.

I can spend up to an hour per day changing my diapers (and managing them, taking them out to the trash, etc.). If I'm in just a wet diaper, a quick change is at least 10 minutes. If I'm messy, upwards of 20 minutes.

I don't know, maybe I'm just slow. Are these quick changers just slipping diapers off and putting a new one on without cleaning anything up? What say you, forum?

I'm 90% wet-only so I'll confine myself to "wet" diaper changes.

Mostly, there are only TWO changes per day.   One upon arising (ditching the night nappy) and another in the early evening (just before dinner).

I'd say a change takes around 10 minutes.  This is because I will (at least) have a quick rinse of my nappy area in the shower for the morning change or a full on shower at my evening change.  Rinsing my nappy zone seems to help a lot with keeping rashes at bay.  I also like to dry the area thoroughly and put a little bit of sudocrem on there.

Sometimes (usually on weekends) there might be three changes.  I might use a light "evening" nappy and change into a dry cloth one for bed.  An evening change will be super-quick because there's no rinse involved.  Wet one off, dry one on, go to bed: maybe 3 - 4 minutes.  Yes, I'm going to bed with pee-damp skin but I'm no worse off than I would be on a "2 nappy" day anyway.

So, I'm going to spend 20 - 25 minutes per day changing.  Is it quicker?  I don't know.  Obviously, there are zero pee breaks.  Pee happens whilst I'm doing whatever I'm doing and wherever I happen to be.

Actually, thinking about this, changing diapers probably IS less time consuming for me now because I have to pee very frequently, when I do pee, the flow rate is very slow and it tends to dissipate into dripping rather than stopping cleanly.  If I was trying to use a toilet, that would take a while now.  It would have been different before I went into diapers full time I suppose.

• Like 2

I was set to type up some response to my time and realized I have never actually timed myself or my changes. They don't feel too long even for messy diapers but when you are busy time condenses quite a bit. I have some homework to do.

You will get a bit faster with time, normally it takes me less than 4 minutes to change a wet diaper. That includes cleaning with wipes also.

Messy diapers are a different story however and depends on a few factors. If I mess standing a don’t sit 5-6 minutes. If I’ve messed but was sitting down or did afterwards then it’s 10 minutes or so.

I stay completely hairless in my diaper area also, this helps ALOT with messy diapers as if there’s hair you basically have to shower.

• Like 2
14 hours ago, jonbearab said:

I've seen in a few 24/7 tumblr untraining blogs that claim that wearing diapers (and changing) is less time consuming than using the toilet. They tend to claim only 5 minutes for a change! And I simply disagree.

I can spend up to an hour per day changing my diapers (and managing them, taking them out to the trash, etc.). If I'm in just a wet diaper, a quick change is at least 10 minutes. If I'm messy, upwards of 20 minutes.

I don't know, maybe I'm just slow. Are these quick changers just slipping diapers off and putting a new one on without cleaning anything up? What say you, forum?

@jonbearab

When you wear diapers, just like with anything else, whatever you do, you first start out and you have to learn how to do it right. any experienced person that knows how to change a diaper very well, learn that skill because they have to do it in some way. whether it be because you're changing a baby, whether it be your brother your sister, or maybe a cousin or something, anybody that's been doing it, usually learns because it's just a skill you master. even a babysitter, does that pretty easily, and anybody running a daycare center I can guarantee you has changed a good many of them.

When you use the toilet for example, you go in and you take care of your business. if you're just urinating, then it might take less than 3 minutes to be able to use the toilet, and then wash your hands and walk out of the room. If you're sitting on the toilet and you have to do a number 2, then it might take longer, depending on what you ate and what's going on with your stomach and everything else. you still have to clean yourself up, wash your hands, do all of that stuff. experienced people can do that no matter of minutes, and then they write out there in the world in doing whatever they do. the only difference is, when you are using the bathroom and you're fully able to control both functions, you don't have to carry any trash out of the bathroom, because you can stick it right in the trash can. when you're in continent, sometimes throwing a diaper in it would not be inappropriate thing sometimes, so you have to make sure that you have the appropriate disposal system available, or a way to contain it until you're able to drop it in an appropriate receptacle.

For me, changing a diaper can take anywhere from 2 to 5 minutes, if I'm doing a change after urinating, or can take up to 45 minutes to an hour if defecating, depending on what is going on. when you have to change a diaper, changing a diaper that you've urinated in, is a lot easier to change than those that you have had a bowel movement in. Between each situation, And depending on how bad it is, that will dictate how long it takes you to take care of it. back in October of 19, I ended up having a BM in my diaper for the first time. the diaper itself was able to take care of all of that, and it mostly was water and liquid, But my Mega Max held. I thought it was gonna be a real bad thing, but I needed to use it, and what I've learned was that the diaper held most of the liquid and drew it down into the padding, so all I had to do was clean up their residual mess. because this was the first time that I had done a change like this It took me over an hour and 45 minutes. This is because I had to all the way down to my birthday suit, make sure that I have taken care of what I'm wearing, deal with the diaper, deal with the mesh, and then trash it out as has been stated in the post before. depending on how experience you get, this process can take minute two hours, And that will depend on the person's ability to make a diaper change.

When I mean experience, I also mean experience. this may sound like double speak, but if you are good at it, for example, and you have a young child, who might be tired or something, you might be able to change that child's diaper without even waking them, because you're so good at it. whether you're a child or an adult, the person making the change get better every single time they do it, it's not that bad. I don't think there really is a difference between someone who uses a toilet for what they do, versus whether they wear a diaper. The difference is that the person uses the diaper for everything someone uses the toilet for,, and there are a few extra steps that you must take in order to make sure that you're clean. One of them is to make sure that you clean yourself thoroughly, because you may end up finding that if you don't it will itch and burn like crazy if you do not. take it from me, it has happened, and I've learned a lesson because sometimes you might not be able to clean yourself as well if you're away from home as you would be if you were in your own bathroom.

So I will reiterate: It would take me anywhere between two to five minutes to change a diaper that I peed in, versus an hour and 45 minutes for something that I have defecated in, But that also is dependent on if we're dealing with a mess that is really bad like a blowout, or if I just dropped it, and all I have to do is remove it and dump it, and then wipe myself off.

As I said changing a diaper and cleaning yourself up is something that you may not be familiar with the first few times, and you have to learn the way to do way to do it that makes sense to you. the better you are at it, the faster you can get, And that comes with experience. ask anyone who is a mother or a Mommy figure or a daddy figure, and I'm sure they'll tell you the same thing.

Brian

• Like 1

Interesting question!

For me a wet diaper change takes about 5 minutes max, from the time I enter the room I'm changing in (usually the bathroom but I also change in other places throughout the house) to the time I get my pants back on and am out the door.

Here's the usual sequence of events: I take the diaper out, open it, fluff it, put it down, powder it, take the old one off, roll it up and trash it, do a quick wipe, put the new one on and tape it up.

This is all done standing because of a better fit.

A messy for me is different, I usually mess around the same time of day, so I plan my daily shower around it. In that case, I take the diaper off, wipe off most of the #2, (any large chunks and things I don't want going down the drain) put the dirty wipes inside the diaper, roll it up, trash it, and rinse the remaining mess off. That process can take anywhere up from 5-10 minutes before I hop in the shower depending on the mess.

Other factors that could affect the time include if I need to apply any creams.

Luckily my skin is pretty rash resistant. Only rarely is there's a chafe to take care of. Last time that happened it was on the top of my butt/small of my back.

In those cases I use Bordeaux's butt paste which clears it right up, but the application takes a couple of minutes due to the rigorous handwashing to remove the paste.  

Interesting to compare everyone else's changing times/routines to my own.

• Like 1

I'm only about 5 minutes max to change a wet nappy. I apply cream every time which only takes an extra 10 secs or so but is so worth it as I've found that rashes can jump out at you from nowhere!

I also have multiple places in the house with some supplies so I can change in those rooms without going to the bathroom. I spent far too much time in that place before I went 24/7 so I avoid it now apart from #2s and showering! ?

Making quick changes without a fuss is my number 1 goal with wearing nappies all the time. I enjoy this lifestyle because it's so convenient. If I made a whole thing about nappy changes I may as well be hanging around on the toilet.

That's just my thing, I appreciate some people may really love the ritual.

5 hours ago, diapered_jeff48801 said:

..... but the application takes a couple of minutes due to the rigorous handwashing to remove the paste.  

Just a little hack I have for this - wooden lolly sticks (get them from craft stores) make great applicators and keep the cream off your hands. I wipe any residual cream on the stick off after application onto the fresh nappy padding too. 

• Like 3
16 hours ago, SunOfSheep said:

I stay completely hairless in my diaper area also, this helps ALOT with messy diapers as if there’s hair you basically have to shower.

That's a fair point. I don't remain completely hairless and that might have something to do with the increased amount of time.

16 hours ago, NightWitch said:

It’s definitely less time than using the bathroom for me. If I wasn’t in diapers in the evening I’d be in the bathroom every 30-60 minutes. ?

Lol, also fair. If I were going to the bathroom every 30 minutes then I suppose bathroom time would cumulatively add up to more than diaper changes. Hadn't thought of that as my cruise range is a fair bit longer than 30 minutes.

14 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

As I said changing a diaper and cleaning yourself up is something that you may not be familiar with the first few times, and you have to learn the way to do way to do it that makes sense to you. the better you are at it, the faster you can get, And that comes with experience. ask anyone who is a mother or a Mommy figure or a daddy figure, and I'm sure they'll tell you the same thing.

Thanks for the reply, @~Brian~. Your first and last sentences are confusing to me... Are you implying that I'm not good at changing diapers? I've been changing my own diapers since I was 16 (39 now) and I also have a teen child, and changed their diapers for the better part of 2 years. I was able to change my child's diaper quicker because they didn't have to do anything and it was just me doing it. The reason why I take upwards of 10 minutes is because I'm at least quite thorough.

To be clear, here are my steps:

1. [start timing wet diaper change, about twice as long if messy]
  2. Go into bathroom, unfold my waist band and take down my soaked plastic pants (I usually leak into them before I change)
  3. Grab paper towel and dry off my diaper on the outside as well as soak up any pee from inside the plastic pants
  4. Take off plastic pants and hang them up to dry, after grabbing the dried plastic pants before this previous diaper change
  5. Take off diaper, place on floor. Grab another paper towel and thoroughly wipe down and dry off, being thorough, using wipes as needed
    1. If messy, using a lot more paper towels and wipes to ensure I'm clean (adds about another 5 to 10 minutes onto this process)
  6. Take any bathroom trash I have and place it in used diaper for disposal
  7. Wrap up wet diaper carefully and tape shut
  8. If the total number of used diapers I have is 3, then grab a plastic grocery bag and place all 3 diapers in the bag and tie it up for disposal later
  9. Grab new disposable from the shelf and lay it on floor. Apply a liberal amount of baby powder to the diaper
  10. If I'm feeling rashy or itchy, don on a pair of latex gloves and apply diaper rash cream all over my diaper area
  11. Grab diaper on the floor and stand next to a wall and pull up powdered diaper between my legs
  12. Adjust top diaper taps to the top of my waist and smear baby powder all over by bum
  13. Reach down to crotch and readjust diaper to cup my junk so I can have a smooth profile from front to back
  14. Pull up top of diaper and align to taste (middle of belly button)
  15. Tape up the diaper (bottom left tape, bottom right tape, top right tape, top left tape, being very careful of where each tape goes because as we all know, tapes have a very difficult time staying in place after being readjusted, so I take my time and aim for a perfect fit each time (usually with success)
  16. Adjust diaper to be extra snug and wrinkle free
  17. Take dry pair of plastic pants and put them on. Adjust the leg openings for a sitting position
  18. Pull up plastic pants as far as they go and start folding the waist down until I get to my disposable, then fold the plastic pants down with the disposable to my waist, ensuring a snug fit
  19. Adjust my disposable and plastic pants combo until I have the most comfortable fit I can
  20. [end timing wet diaper change] == usually takes around 10 minutes

So if you say you can change your diaper in two minutes, in my mind, all you're doing is slipping your diaper off, not disposing it, and just haphazardly putting on your next diaper without adjusting the fit, maybe with or without powder and creams, and not even wearing plastic pants on top of that and going about your day. Which to me seems unreasonable for a 24/7 wearer. Now, for what it's worth, I could be wrong about that. Each person has their own way of going 24/7, this is just what's in my mind is all...

Seriously, consider timing yourself. I think you'll find it takes longer than you think. I know how long I take because ironically I usually have to change before a meeting at work and I know I can usually get away with it if I have 10-15 minutes before my meeting with a few minutes to spare. On top of that, @~Brian~, with your cerebral palsy (I don't claim to know how much it affects you), I figured you'd take twice as long as even me for changing. You must be as dextrous with your hands as I am.

One more complicating factor I may have is I have pretty severe ADHD and it takes all my focus to change in a timely manner. I've been known to get distracted and increase my time in changes before, lol.

14 hours ago, diapered_jeff48801 said:

Interesting question!

For me a wet diaper change takes about 5 minutes max, from the time I enter the room I'm changing in (usually the bathroom but I also change in other places throughout the house) to the time I get my pants back on and am out the door.

Here's the usual sequence of events: I take the diaper out, open it, fluff it, put it down, powder it, take the old one off, roll it up and trash it, do a quick wipe, put the new one on and tape it up.

This is all done standing because of a better fit.

A messy for me is different, I usually mess around the same time of day, so I plan my daily shower around it. In that case, I take the diaper off, wipe off most of the #2, (any large chunks and things I don't want going down the drain) put the dirty wipes inside the diaper, roll it up, trash it, and rinse the remaining mess off. That process can take anywhere up from 5-10 minutes before I hop in the shower depending on the mess.

Other factors that could affect the time include if I need to apply any creams.

Luckily my skin is pretty rash resistant. Only rarely is there's a chafe to take care of. Last time that happened it was on the top of my butt/small of my back.

In those cases I use Bordeaux's butt paste which clears it right up, but the application takes a couple of minutes due to the rigorous handwashing to remove the paste.  

Interesting to compare everyone else's changing times/routines to my own.

Thanks Jeff! :) Your routine makes quite a bit of sense. I see you aren't mentioning plastic pants, which I do use on every change. +1 for Dr. Bordeaux's Butt Paste. I really recommend you use latex gloves for the Butt Paste (that's what I do) because once you're done, you slip off the glove and bam, no cleaning. Butt Paste claims to be a quick and easy cleanup but like you I call bull shit.

9 hours ago, Little Belle said:

I'm only about 5 minutes max to change a wet nappy. I apply cream every time which only takes an extra 10 secs or so but is so worth it as I've found that rashes can jump out at you from nowhere!

I also have multiple places in the house with some supplies so I can change in those rooms without going to the bathroom. I spent far too much time in that place before I went 24/7 so I avoid it now apart from #2s and showering! ?

Making quick changes without a fuss is my number 1 goal with wearing nappies all the time. I enjoy this lifestyle because it's so convenient. If I made a whole thing about nappy changes I may as well be hanging around on the toilet.

That's just my thing, I appreciate some people may really love the ritual.

Just a little hack I have for this - wooden lolly sticks (get them from craft stores) make great applicators and keep the cream off your hands. I wipe any residual cream on the stick off after application onto the fresh nappy padding too. 

I used to enjoy the ritual of changing my diaper but after being 24/7 for long enough it's just a hassle. Also, for applying diaper rash cream, I guarantee you it doesn't take 10 seconds (time yourself, seriously). I also recommend using a latex glove. No cleanup as you can just take the glove off and throw away.

On 1/27/2023 at 7:43 PM, DAQ said:

I was set to type up some response to my time and realized I have never actually timed myself or my changes. They don't feel too long even for messy diapers but when you are busy time condenses quite a bit. I have some homework to do.

I really appreciate this response. If you time yourself, please let us know how it goes?

---

I'm not trying to be mean, but what I'm hearing so far is that those who claim a 5 minute diaper change (especially when wiping and applying creams) really don't understand how long it takes them. I'm still quite skeptical. Seriously, I'd encourage all of you to time yourself. This is why I posted "Honesty Time" in the title. I just don't buy it. Granted, if all you're doing is taking your wet diaper off and putting a new one on with powder without plastic pants, then 5 minutes can sound reasonable. For anything else, I think we're blind to the time it takes.

And this is coming from someone with ADHD and who has "time blindness".

If you do time yourself and still report 5 minutes, as someone who's 24/7, then I'll consider your data point as fact, but if I'm being honest, I think we are lying to ourselves.

No offense to anyone. I'm a data and science guy and 5 minutes doesn't sound reasonable for someone going 24/7.

Please let me know your results after timing yourself? I think you'll be surprised. And hell, I could be surprised as well. Thanks for the discussion you guys :) Happy diapering.

Changing wet diapers only takes me 3 to 4 minutes. I don't really like doing it, so I've developed a routine that is the least time consuming. It must be hilarious to see me do that. Almost like it's a sped up video. ?

I tested this myself, literally just now, and I ended up with 07:35.96 minutes. Okay, so I can change faster than 10 minutes (no special clean-up necessary, just a diaper, some powder, and plastic pants). And I did try to do it as fast as I could. The time I reported was from the moment I took off my dress and put it back on given the metrics above. (I'm in girl mode at the moment.)

If some people report that they can do it 2:35 minutes faster than me then it's not improbable. I'm willing to accept this could happen. Scientifically tho, I'd LOVE to see people time themselves and report here. It'd add to my data and it'd be a lot of fun to read. Thanks, if you do!

Edited by jonbearab
Grammar.
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, jonbearab said:

I see you aren't mentioning plastic pants, which I do use on every change.

lol yeah I have a couple of pairs, but I rarely ever use them. That certainly would add changing time.

6 hours ago, jonbearab said:

One more complicating factor I may have is I have pretty severe ADHD and it takes all my focus to change in a timely manner.

Oh yeah, fellow ADHD'r here. I generally try to get it done as quickly as possible to get back to whatever I am hyperfocusing on, but I understand distraction.

I'll time my next change and see what I come up with, maybe I'm overestimating my power, lol.

• Like 1
15 hours ago, jonbearab said:

I really appreciate this response. If you time yourself, please let us know how it goes?

---

I'm not trying to be mean, but what I'm hearing so far is that those who claim a 5 minute diaper change (especially when wiping and applying creams) really don't understand how long it takes them. I'm still quite skeptical. Seriously, I'd encourage all of you to time yourself. This is why I posted "Honesty Time" in the title. I just don't buy it. Granted, if all you're doing is taking your wet diaper off and putting a new one on with powder without plastic pants, then 5 minutes can sound reasonable. For anything else, I think we're blind to the time it takes.

And this is coming from someone with ADHD and who has "time blindness".

If you do time yourself and still report 5 minutes, as someone who's 24/7, then I'll consider your data point as fact, but if I'm being honest, I think we are lying to ourselves.

No offense to anyone. I'm a data and science guy and 5 minutes doesn't sound reasonable for someone going 24/7.

Please let me know your results after timing yourself? I think you'll be surprised. And hell, I could be surprised as well. Thanks for the discussion you guys :) Happy diapering.

So I knew messy diapers took awhile and this morning confirmed it. I didn't use a timer but I remembered to look at the clock before and after my change. All told it was 13 minutes give or take. Usually I shower after my morning mess. I will continue to time my changes and report back as I think about it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Here is my morning break down on a change.

1. Get out of bed any check how wet I am, and how soon I need to change.

2. Get out of bed, and remove pajamas

3. Prep new diaper and apply powder inside diaper.

4. Remove diaper and place in diaper pail

5. use wipes tell clean

6. Lay down and slide new diaper underneath

7. tape up new diaper and adjust

8. get dressed

Alot if this is planning and experience in what your doing once you’ve done it 1000’s of times it gets faster

• Like 1

I timed a change, took me 2 minutes.

Those two minutes involved: Taking off the diaper, wiping myself down, powdering the new diaper and putting it on, then rolling up the old and disposing of it properly in my diaper pail across the room. 

If I were to add getting the diaper and supplies out, getting if fluffed and folded, taking off and putting on pants, I could see a change taking from 3-4 minutes.

Caveats, I was already not wearing pants, was only wet, and had my diaper and supplies already out, plus I was moving faster than I usually do.

• Like 2

I don't think wearing diapers saves me much time, other than @oznl's observation that, as you go further down the 24/7 road, you need to go more often, so, from the perspective of where I am now, wearing diapers saves me time, but, I probably wouldn't need to use the toilet every 45 minutes if I didn't start down this road in the first place. But, yes, with the current requirements, changing a diaper a couple of times a day takes up less time than going to the toilet on 12 occasions. 

I only use my diapers for #1, and I wear, on average, 2 to 3 of them a day. I've gotten a wet diaper change down to a pretty quick operation - it probably takes me 5 - 7  minutes to rinse off, put cream on, and get into a new diaper, if I'm in a rush. Cleanups for incidents involving #2 are MUCH more protracted. Maybe it's because I don't do that very often, so I'm not good at it, but one of the reasons why I never went down that road in the first place (besides not wanting to end up divorced), was that, on the rare occasion when I did let that happen, I needed a half hour to put things right. It was, to quote Sir Oznl again, an agricultural undertaking. My current house at least has a spray wand in the shower stall; my old one only had a rain head in the ceiling, which was suboptimal. 

• Like 1
21 hours ago, diapered_jeff48801 said:

I timed a change, took me 2 minutes.

Those two minutes involved: Taking off the diaper, wiping myself down, powdering the new diaper and putting it on, then rolling up the old and disposing of it properly in my diaper pail across the room. 

If I were to add getting the diaper and supplies out, getting if fluffed and folded, taking off and putting on pants, I could see a change taking from 3-4 minutes.

Caveats, I was already not wearing pants, was only wet, and had my diaper and supplies already out, plus I was moving faster than I usually do.

Fascinating, thanks!

19 hours ago, Little Sherri said:

But, yes, with the current requirements, changing a diaper a couple of times a day takes up less time than going to the toilet on 12 occasions. 

That's completely fair. I'm glad you're saving time by wearing diapers instead of wasting time on the loo.

• Like 1

So I have been timing myself this week and a quick change is 10 minutes and probably around 12-15 minutes on average dependingonhow messy and how much I lolligag.

Honest result of me timing a regular diaper change is 2.47 min.

Since we are comparing it with a regular toilet visit I thought it would be fair to time all my actions between locking and unlocking the door of the restroom. So for me that is opening my belt, lowering my pants, lowering my boxer, unsnapping my onesie, unsnapping my plastic pants, taking of the wet diaper and letting it drop on my boxer/pants between my feet, so I can keep dripping on it while opening my fresh diaper. Then I put on my fresh diaper, pull away the wet diaper from my boxer, put back on my plastic pants, pull down and snap the onesie, pull up my boxer, put back on my pants and fasten my belt, fold the wet diaper and put it in my diaperbag. 

I don't use wipes, powder or cream. I shower twice a day, which is enough to avoid bad smells. Also, powders and creams have a negative impact on the absorption rate as they tend to fill the micro-holes in the diaper's topsheet..

On 1/31/2023 at 11:26 PM, Kawaharu said:

Honestly for me, it takes about 10 to 20 minutes for a diaper change and that depends on whether I pooped really badly or not.

On 2/1/2023 at 6:02 PM, DAQ said:

So I have been timing myself this week and a quick change is 10 minutes and probably around 12-15 minutes on average dependingonhow messy and how much I lolligag.

Thanks!

On 2/2/2023 at 6:15 AM, herb330 said:

My wife has always changed my diaper.  It is not a issue on the how long as I do not mind the process.  It is relaxing.

Haha, lucky. That is sort of ideal.

On 2/2/2023 at 7:28 AM, cathdiap said:

Honest result of me timing a regular diaper change is 2.47 min.

Since we are comparing it with a regular toilet visit I thought it would be fair to time all my actions between locking and unlocking the door of the restroom. So for me that is opening my belt, lowering my pants, lowering my boxer, unsnapping my onesie, unsnapping my plastic pants, taking of the wet diaper and letting it drop on my boxer/pants between my feet, so I can keep dripping on it while opening my fresh diaper. Then I put on my fresh diaper, pull away the wet diaper from my boxer, put back on my plastic pants, pull down and snap the onesie, pull up my boxer, put back on my pants and fasten my belt, fold the wet diaper and put it in my diaperbag. 

I don't use wipes, powder or cream. I shower twice a day, which is enough to avoid bad smells. Also, powders and creams have a negative impact on the absorption rate as they tend to fill the micro-holes in the diaper's topsheet..

Wow that's quick. It makes sense given your process. Thanks for adding to the data!