LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Let's go 24/7!

Hey everyone! I've been a lurker here for many years, and I finally decided to make a profile!

I have been accident prone all my life, but recently my issues seem to have become both more frequent and more severe. I'm constantly running to the bathroom, and even when I immediately drop what I'm doing, my chances of making it to the toilet are less than stellar these days. Working from home does offer a little more freedom to take frequent potty breaks, but at a certain point I need to be able to get work done! Not to mention the discomfort and extra laundry when I don't make it.

This morning, I finally decided to wear a diaper on the clock, and I was so glad that I did. I was on the phone with a customer when would-be disaster struck. Out of nowhere I got the signal that I needed to be on a toilet in 10 seconds or less, and with no way to put the customer on hold without coming off as incredibly rude, I just let go. And then I was able to keep working like nothing happened. It was right then and there that I decided I'm ready to take the plunge and start wearing diapers 24/7.

Unfortunately I'm down to 1 diaper at the moment, and I'm saving it for work tomorrow. I'll just have to do my best until my Northshore order arrives on Wednesday, at which point I don't expect to be back in regular underwear for a long time, if ever. I'm not sure yet if I want to consciously untrain further, but at the moment I have no desire to retrain. I've been stressing myself out about having accidents my whole life, and I finally see a light at the end of the tunnel!

Anyway, I plan to post updates on my explorations into full-time diapered life, and I hope to get to know all you lovely diaper people!

• Like 6

Hey friend! Sorry for the incontinence issues. Wearing diapers makes life so much simpler for me and I am happy it does for you too! It sounds like you are on the right track. Not necessarily needed for you 24/7 but a nice to have, certainly at work, in the car, etc. Congrats on your great life choice! :)

• Like 2

Welcome and congratulations on your decision. Wearing 24/7 is such a relief after years of anxiety about leaks and accidents. I've never looked back after nearly 18 months and my continence has completely gone now so it's a good job too ?

I look forward to hearing all about your adventures!

• Like 2

Welcome to the club. It's gona get better from here. Diapers help make life much more easier and much more comfortable. Being an adult baby, Incontinent and diapered permanently, I can tell you that it get's much better and way more easier down the road. After so many years in diapers, it's pretty much normal and standard for me that I am kept in diapers. Being kept in diapers, means I don't have to be potty trained anymore and I simply go in my diaper like a baby.

• Like 2

@wetmessycrinkly Welcome to Daily Diapers.  Feel free to join us in chat sometime.  We have a good time over there most days.  Also feel free to browse the rest of the forum.  Sorry to hear about your incontinence  problems I have #2 incontinence  issues.  And I am also going to be going 24/7 soon.  working on the financials on that one.  Though I do have accidents.  And I make sure I am close to a bathroom or make sure if I am out and if I do have diapers I am wearing one.

My good friend @~Brian~ And a few others like @Little Sherri @Kif @oznl @Kawaharu @Little Belle @Beccathelittle @Rachael-Little @Young1  @Enthusi @Crinklz Kat And a few others have been helping me and talking to me I have my own post on here as well.  Which helps me a lot.  There are many post on here that can help you with your 24/7 if you like you can do what many of others have and keep a diary like on this thread about your daily life in diapers is like it helps with everything.  I love reading the stories my friends post on here.  And I would like to add you as a friend as well.

• Like 4

Congratulations on your decision and welcome to the club! We have coffee, tea, and iced tea on the left. On the right you'll find a stack of neatly folded cloth diapers with plenty of powder, creams, and pins. Over on this wall you'll find a toilet that's been permanently shut off and chained tight. Don't even bother trying to use it, it even has an alarm. And in the corner opposite the forbidden potty we have a blanket and stuffy pile we like to play in once in a while.

Please enjoy your stay.

• Haha 1

Thanks everyone for the kind welcome! Here's a way too wordy ramble about my thoughts and how I got here, plus an update on how things are going so far:

First of all, I'm realizing that Incontinent Desires might not have been the right spot for my thread, but here we are! Absolutely no offense meant to those who do actively untrain! I'm sure I'll continue fantasizing about it, but that's too big of a step for me at the moment. I've decided that for now I owe it to myself and my friends and family to try to be the healthiest that I can be. I plan to make an appointment with a doctor to see if this might have a more troubling underlying cause or if I might be able to alleviate my symptoms with something simple that I should be doing anyway like changing my diet. I've had some unpleasant hospital experiences though, and anything invasive is off the table.

On the other hand, my decision to go 24/7 absolutely stands right now. I have a diaper kink, but I made this choice because I can't make it to the toilet consistently. And even though I'm open to finding a solution for my incontinence, I'm not super hopeful. This has literally always been an issue for me. It's just more pronounced now than it's been since I was about 16.

When I was a kid, my incontinence was mainly of the #1 variety with a little bit of #2 thrown in to spice things up. These days, it's the opposite. I still deal with the same basic issue, which is that the signal to go often doesn't come until right before I need to go. In recent years I've mainly kept myself in situations where the bathroom was right there. If that wasn't possible, I would put on some padding if I could (which will be all the time now!) and/or  closely watch what I ate and drank. From there, I would just have to hope. If I have to pee, I seem to have gotten better at actually holding it, but I have to go a lot, and it's painful and anxiety-inducing the entire time. And it's still not perfect if there isn't a bathroom right there or if I have to climb stairs to get to it. When I have issues with my bowels, I deal with the same things as my bladder, but I've gotten worse at holding it. Normally this only results in a small accident before the big show happens on the toilet, but sometimes it all comes out at once. I also have extremely sudden "micro accidents" where I know something came out of me out of nowhere, but it's practically imperceptible. On bad days I end up running to the bathroom for #2 so often that my bladder issues are almost nonexistent because I'm peeing on the toilet so often. It's wild to think that just a few years ago, as long as I kept to a strict bathroom schedule, I was able to work in a pool! It was still very difficult if I felt ill, and I had to take a number of sick days for that reason.

So I guess diapers for me are part physical need and part psychological need. In a lot of situations, I can still likely get away with regular underwear. The problem is that I don't always know when I will need them, and it's getting to be more frequent and more unpredictable. On top of that, while I'm sure that a pullup will serve my needs for the vast majority of accidents, if the toilet isn't immediately accessible then there's a chance that a pullup won't be enough, and if I'm not confident that I'm properly protected, I can't be comfortable with myself. The end result is that I'm gearing up for what some might consider overkill for the issues I'm having, but I'm sure you can all appreciate the fact that I'd rather be safe than sorry!

After I posted the other day, I went out to Rite Aid and got a pack of the generic overnight underwear to hold me over until my order arrived. I took a mental health/bladder and bowel health day yesterday, and I was able to stay clean and dry all day! Being able to run to a toilet at a moment's notice definitely helps. Today I went back to work, and things went well. I put on my last Trest this morning, and I was able to get down to business with no worries. I can already see a future where I'm far more productive and comfortable in my job. I've set a goal for myself to limit my bathroom breaks to my actual break times. That worked out pretty well today. I haven't been very hungry for the past couple of days, so there wasn't much for my bowels to do. I also didn't keep myself as hydrated as I should have. Something I need to work on, but I'll give myself a pass today for being nervous. Anyway, one tiny leak in each direction, but other than that I was able to hold out until my breaks. Now that I've started eating more again and I realize that I can't and don't have to keep myself dehydrated, I suspect that the number of accidents will be higher going forward.

On the personal front, I told my best friend (we'll call her "S") what's going on, and she was amazingly supportive! I didn't go into as much detail as I did here, but I told her that I've always dealt with incontinence, that it's been getting worse, and that I've decided I need to wear protection all the time. I often stay at her house, and we have a group of friends we sometimes go on trips with, so I felt that it was best to let her in on my secret. Not only will it be easier to hang out at S's place without sneaking around, but you just never know when you might need a friend who can cover for you in a tight spot. To my surprise, not only was S down with that, she was suggesting other ways to help too! She offered to keep a stash of emergency supplies in her car for me as well as in her guest bedroom. I was so happy I cried. She was a little nervous for me, and she encouraged me not to give up. Part of me sees that as her not fully understanding my journey that led to this decision. To be fair, I apparently managed to keep my issues a secret from her until we talked, so how could she understand? And S is my absolute favorite person. If she tells me to try my best to maintain my continence, I will do my best because she's my protector, and if she thinks I can do something there's at least part of me that thinks maybe I can.  

I also wanna talk about my starter stash! I already had baby powder, wipes, and Desitin, plus a diaper pail and those Rite Aid pullups I got while I waited for Northshore to send me the good stuff. Today I got 1 pack each of the Supremes, GoSupremes, and MegaMax Air, plus 1 pack of their disposal bags and a Trifecta. The GoSupremes are for when I can get to the bathroom right away and I want to wear something more discreet. The MegaMax Air are a new purchase for me. I'm hoping to use these as my work diaper. Something absorbent, with full coverage, that won't sound too loud on the phone if I fidget, and that I can easily refasten if I do manage to make it to the toilet. Basically, these are my "I might not be able to get to a toilet for a while" diapers. Long car rides, concerts, theme parks, and bon fires are other potential uses I foresee. The Supremes are for night time. I lay on my side, and that is the only diaper other than the Trest that has never failed me on my side. For now the Trifecta is going to be for night as well. I tried it on as soon as it arrived, and while it's comfy, it's cut more generously than I expected, and if I get another one I might size down for daytime use. Other products on my radar include washable bed pads, a diaper cream applicator so I don't get Desitin all over my hands, and Tena Flex Supers and Maxis. I'm always open to other suggestions from the experts!

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, wetmessycrinkly said:

Other products on my radar include washable bed pads, a diaper cream applicator so I don't get Desitin all over my hands, and Tena Flex Supers and Maxis.

Good start! Don't go fancy with a diaper cream applicator. I use latex gloves for that. 10 bucks for a 100 pack at Safeway does wonders. And gloves help keep messy cleanup, well, cleaner.

• Like 1

@jonbearab Thank you for the tip! I still got the applicator, but I'm looking at gloves now too. 

I've been 24/7 (both diapers and pullups) for a full week now! I'm having some ups and downs, but so far I still feel like it's the right decision. I mentioned in my previous post that I'm not working towards full diaper dependency yet. Last Monday was a particularly bad day for my incontinence, and I was prepared to lean into it rather than have to worry about the toilet anymore. After speaking with a friend, I decided that it was a good idea to try to seek a solution first. I didn't have any luck when I was a kid, but maybe now things will be different! In the meantime, while I'm doing my best to use the potty, diapers are my only underwear. Long ago, I mastered the art of shimmying a diaper down my legs before pulling it back into place, and that has come in handy. After a couple tiny accidents throughout the week, plus a full bladder accident and a small messy accident on Friday, I've actually managed to avoid any accidents for the past 3 days! Even so, the peace of mind that comes from wearing a diaper, especially during work hours, has been a game changer.

On the other hand, outside of work, the diapers have been a bit more difficult on me. I've known for a long time that I need to be padded on a regular basis, but I've held off until now due to shame. Not just shame over my incontinence, thought that's there, but shame over my diaper fetish as well. Because I'm "incontin-ish" as a lovely person put it in a post elsewhere on these forums, it's not hard for me to convince myself that the diapers aren't necessary. That I'm just using this as an excuse to indulge in a sexual fantasy. Don't even get me started on the layers of Christian guilt left over from adolescence there lol. Last night I was laying in bed not having had an accident in 48 hours, wearing a super uncomfortable Mega Max Air (does anyone else have issues with the leak guards coming apart?) and feeling like the grossest person. I wanted to rip my diaper off and just sleep naked like I've done for years. Then I remembered that while I probably won't wet in my sleep, there's a very good chance that I could start going the moment I wake up. Not sure if that made me feel better or worse. I went to the store today with no incident, and that seemed to help my confidence a bit. I also accepted an invitation to hang out next week with an acquaintance who wants to be better friends. I'm excited at the prospect, but a little scared that my first diaper change in a friend's bathroom might be at the house of someone I've only seen at parties before. I think that this will be good for me. I'm just going to be nervous until it actually happens.

As far as the products I'm using go, the Northshore Supremes have performed admirably. Comfortable, no leaks. I've stayed dry all day today, and I've been able to comfortably wear the one I put on this morning all day long. The Mega Max Airs have been a disappointment. Also no leaks, but they feel uncomfortable after one wetting, and with the way the leak guards keep coming apart on me, I feel like it's a matter of when not if. The Go Supremes are good. I haven't had an accident in one yet during my time of being 24/7, but I've used them before and know they can stand up to quite a bit. Not sure I'd trust them in a situation where I can't immediately change after a full accident, especially if I have to sit. They're a little bulky, but I always wear dark jeans, so it's never obvious. And I went with the black ones, so even if the waistband sticks out a bit it's still inconspicuous. Northshore's wipes and disposal bags are great! It took some time to get used to the Champion XD underpad, but it's not uncomfortable. Haven't had to test it's absorbency, but I'll make sure to share when I do. I definitely went with the wrong size for the first Trifecta I bought. It looks like I'm wearing a garbage bag. I got a second one that fits a lot better, and it's very comfy. I also got the Baby Bum Brush from Bumco off of Amazon. Does what it says on the box. Very useful for diaper changes and easy to take care of. I have a shipment of Seni Quatro and Tena Flex Maxi on the way from Carewell. The Seni Quatro has a lower unit price than the Mega Max Air, so if the performance is comparable, it's a win. If the Quatro turn out to be better, it's a revelation. I tried the Flex years ago, and think they'll be much easier to change on the go than a pullup or a traditional brief. I'm also considering the InControl Elite. I've heard great things about them, so the fact that they have a lower unit price than the Northshore Supreme (unless InControl adds some crazy fees right at checkout) makes me want to at least give them a try.

• Like 1