LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sleep in a nursery?

19 minutes ago, AngelBaby said:

Has any of the babies here been moved out of the master bedroom to a nursery permanently?

No but it would be nice to have a nice soft crib to sleep in with the bars so high making me feel so little and safe 

• Like 1

What would be nice would be full-length crib-style side rails like for a child's bed

• Like 1

I was thinking about what my ideal 'nursery' would be. 

I think a lot of my abdl tendancies are rooted in my childhood memories. 

I was about three, wearing nappies to bed. Sleeping in a bunk bed with my brother. And sometimes there was a potty, I'd use.

This different from the traditional 'nursery'. But maybe easier to achieve.

Though, I'm not sure a body my size would be comfortable in the bottom of a bunk bed. I do think it would still have a vague crib vibe...

• Like 1

Well I never got to sleep in a master bedroom . 
i have always slept in a child’s bedroom I have only ever had 1 adult double bed. 
for about 3 months and hated every single day. 
my bed is a single bed in the shape of a f1 car . 
bedding curtains light shade are all paw patrol 

• Like 2

For most, a nursery tends to be for a child 2-3 and younger. It is often redone in more gender apropriate decorations, for whatever kid the folks have. Cribs tend to stick around longer, if only because it actualy helps contain the kids, and helps keeps them from running around the house at night when the perents are asleep. Even then, there is plenty of babycam footage of babys climbing out of cribs. Been suprised not to see more covered cribs.

• Like 1

Recently my duplex apartment was inspected by management and the lady commented that my bedroom "looks like a little girl's room". And I  did nto even have the dolls out. It was done by mostly the colroations, pink with white furniture and trim and the style of lamps and other decor

• 1 month later...

I've never tried it, and only thought about it in the context of writing my ABDL stories. But if the opportunity ever arose, I don't think I'd say no. Like spending a night in an ABDL hotel or something, that'd be pretty cool if something like that would ever exist. 

Master bedroom is a nursery my bed is an adult crib changing table. I am fully diaper dependent and those diapers don’t change themselves my days are spent restrained in a wheelchair / high chair , I need more care than the average toddler, most moms can control what there kid does on there lap , I am full size 170 pound adult , I don’t eat baby food so my food has to be well prepared taking into consideration I have swallowing disorders and can easily choke now on the bright side my aide is a good bartender pretty expert at making things I like to drink , she’s also realy good about” medication management “ensuring she gives me all my record medications and if I am being a fussy little prick having a bad day , she will tame the beast by feeding me , that always brightens my day , because hidden in the food was an edible of some kind a friend of hers makes that are like 4 times stronger than normal, and of course her way of telling me is making sure I am freshly diapered and all my restraints are comfortable and buckled up for my ride . I get fucked up , hazy, lazy, mellow . and seriously funny imagine a toddler drinking bourbon high as a kite watching “family guy” or “futurama” . If you haven’t read about me I take bowel medication before each meal so not going is not happening and bourbon increases my urinary output, so I am destroying that diaper , 

A few years ago I had a nursery with a  “home made crib” created by myself.

Do to live changes I had to give up my nursery and my crib. Miss the nursery and the feeling, comfort and joy sleeping in the crib like a baby ?

• 10 months later...

Single bed with plastic mattress protector and little kid style bedding.

A set of drawers containing diapers, wipes etc and little boy style clothes and pj’s

A diaper bin (useful to put diapers in, but also produces that stale pee smell that all bed wetter rooms have)

curtains and lamp shade also little boy style

soft toys and lots of Lego 

Recently got a side to go in the bed that stops toddlers falling out of bed

• Like 2

Actually my bedroom is a s very little girl's room for a bedwetter is also a nursery. If you watch THE SOUND OF MUSIC, you will know that all children's quarters were called the "nursery".  Therefore, it uses mostly waterproof AND BEDBUG PROOF (which is important since the same materials are both and can be either) material in exposed areas. When I was little, we were actually concerned with bed(and other)bugs as a left-over from earlier times when we did not have the modern ways to deal with them that started in the late 1950's to the recent present. Now we are starting to have problems again. In the 1970's in the local area, we started to have infestations of head lice shwing up in the schools and now, over the last 25 years, we have been seeing bedbugs re-asserting themselves. This could be combatted by the use of plastic, mattress covers, bedskirts and transparent duvet/bedpread covers. In the erly '50 we had plastic bedspreads, dresser toppers and drapes in metallic, pearlescent and iridescent, satin-like colors that were quite attractive. Now, thiese could be used in a   "little"'s nursery, especially a girl's. Would it be to counter bedbugs, bedwetting or as a Fairy princess theme? Or any combination thereof? who can say with certainty? Such would be used for all those reasons at RUFFLES & RIBBONS GIRLS' HOME in 1950 for any of those reasons

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/17/2023 at 7:58 AM, Little BabyDoll Christine said:

Recently my duplex apartment was inspected by management and the lady commented that my bedroom "looks like a little girl's room". And I  did nto even have the dolls out. It was done by mostly the colroations, pink with white furniture and trim and the style of lamps and other decor

I can do you one better **blushes**. I had a defective electric outlet behind the crib that required the maintence guy to fix it. Boy where they shocked. No pun intended. But oh man, walking into a nursery complete with crib and Lion Guard bedding, no way of hiding or playing that off. lol. 

1 hour ago, Stanley_19802 said:

I can do you one better **blushes**. I had a defective electric outlet behind the crib that required the maintence guy to fix it. Boy where they shocked. No pun intended. But oh man, walking into a nursery complete with crib and Lion Guard bedding, no way of hiding or playing that off. lol. 

The thing is they LIKED the coloration of my room (I mentioned that in another post)