LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is it possible to have *too many* diapers?

I have a "problem" - I've got sooooo many diapers stacked up that I'm running out of room!  ?‍♂️ And the vendors aren't making it easier when they keep introducing new stuff and running sales.  My current count is over 1000 pieces.  ?  And it's not like I don't wear often - I'm padded every night, and when home for work, during the day most of the time as well.  And yet I can't draw down my inventory as fast or faster than I'm restocking!  And only part of that inventory is what I call my archive and is sort of "don't touch" (like my OG crinklz, or Fabines, or now the Koda Cubs) and is reserved for special occasions only.

And I'd like to try some new items or restock some existing items because I'm either out or very low ... and can't justify it because of what I still have on everything else. 

I know.... first world problems.  ?

• Like 6

collecting as a hobby isn't bad, i enjoy it due to the thrill of the hunt, finding a good piece that must be added to my collection, a good deal. it doesn't really matter what you collect, be it comics, diapers, action figures, all that matters is that you enjoy the stuff you are buying.

collecting may be a problem when it negatively affects your life, money that is supposed to be allocated for food ends up being spent on the collection, your collection gets too big that you struggle to move around your house, then it may indicate some sort of hoarding disorder, or other types of emotional distress.

i would buy AB diapers, simply because there's a lot of really cute prints, but then i face a dilemma. i wouldn't want to use them for their intended purpose, they are too cute to soil, i would probably hang them on the wall like fine art. XD

26ss00ognk641.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I mean, as long as your bills are paid and you've got food in your belly lol.

If I could afford it, I can't say I wouldn't also have 1,000 in my collection along with some other items haha

• Like 3

Unless it's causing real life issues like financial or whatever I don't see a problem myself.

Luckily I don’t have a problem with too many diapers, but my diaper buying habits are really boring.

I like my Tena Slip Active Fit Maxis, so I tend to just stick with a few packs of those once a month and that’s me sorted.

• Like 3

I don't think it's possible to have TOO MANY diapers. If ANYTHING, I think it's more than likely that you wouldn't have enough of them. because Us babies use a lot of them, even as adults and so I would always make sure that I'm stocked up on them just in case.??☺️ Plus lots of diapers mean that you can play with them and build diaper forts, or what I like to call Diaper-Land!????☺️?♥️???????♥️??♥️?

• Like 3
7 hours ago, Crinklz Kat said:

I have a "problem" - I've got sooooo many diapers stacked up that I'm running out of room!  ?‍♂️ And the vendors aren't making it easier when they keep introducing new stuff and running sales.  My current count is over 1000 pieces.  ?  And it's not like I don't wear often - I'm padded every night, and when home for work, during the day most of the time as well.  And yet I can't draw down my inventory as fast or faster than I'm restocking!  And only part of that inventory is what I call my archive and is sort of "don't touch" (like my OG crinklz, or Fabines, or now the Koda Cubs) and is reserved for special occasions only.

And I'd like to try some new items or restock some existing items because I'm either out or very low ... and can't justify it because of what I still have on everything else. 

OMG. Finally someone who has the same problems! I have almost 50 diapers that I want to sell just because I can't bring myself to wear them. a pack of Koda Cubs and 2 of the 1st? generation Tykables Overnights a few of the original Rearz Princess.

Although you have me beat on diapers. You obviously have a lot more storage than I do because I am absolutely stuffed to the brim with diapers and I have maybe 500 or 600. Rearz was running more sales as well as Bambino and I had to physically restrain myself because the sales prices were REALLY good and I keep assuming that the sales are right before a price increase.

4 hours ago, CodHero24 said:

The only problem is having too many diapers that you don't like...

It sucks to "burn through" the bad diapers to get to the favorites.

I totally do this! I end up wearing all my favorites first though and then needing to wear my less favorite ones =(. I often get decision paralysis too! stand in front of my stash wondering what to wear like some sort of fashionista

• Haha 4
On 1/14/2023 at 1:53 AM, DAQ said:

OMG. Finally someone who has the same problems! I have almost 50 diapers that I want to sell just because I can't bring myself to wear them. a pack of Koda Cubs and 2 of the 1st? generation Tykables Overnights a few of the original Rearz Princess.

Although you have me beat on diapers. You obviously have a lot more storage than I do because I am absolutely stuffed to the brim with diapers and I have maybe 500 or 600. Rearz was running more sales as well as Bambino and I had to physically restrain myself because the sales prices were REALLY good and I keep assuming that the sales are right before a price increase.

I totally do this! I end up wearing all my favorites first though and then needing to wear my less favorite ones =(. I often get decision paralysis too! stand in front of my stash wondering what to wear like some sort of fashionista

@DAQ if y like I will take those Rearz princess off your shoulders.  If there the original ones.

On 1/13/2023 at 6:07 PM, Crinklz Kat said:

@Crinklz Kat I got to know got pics of that stash?

• Like 1
On 1/20/2023 at 8:58 AM, MegaChar said:

Due to my living arrangement. My maximum diaper supply amount is 120. I Just dont got more room then that.

You can always stack them around the living room and on the kitchen counters!  LOL!

• Haha 1

I normally keep about two cases worth of diapers. Mainly a mix of Northshore products like Megamax, Supreme and Go Supreme Pull-on all in different colors. All along with boosters and different color diaper covers, nice to have different options.

• Like 2

I have the same problem.  (My side of the closet it pack floor to ceiling with 20 different brands of plastic backed adult diapers.  Its to the point where i have 3 full cases in my other spare closet.  I believe my diaper count is close to 800 (Not including the several packs of vintage pampers, and luvs diapers i have in varies sizes).  That and all my plastic pants ect.

• Like 2

when we got to this "house" in 2016, a "handyman"(who wasnt worth the money, spent half the time talking) was up in the attic and found an entire case of diapers from the 90s, i thought id see if i can fit in one just for shits and giggles, sadly i cant, those are size small and im a medium(and can fit in a large, i know, im a fatass), the tapes worked just fine, no issues, they were still in the plastic wrapping.

14 minutes ago, feralfreak said:

when we got to this "house" in 2016, a "handyman"(who wasnt worth the money, spent half the time talking) was up in the attic and found an entire case of diapers from the 90s, i thought id see if i can fit in one just for shits and giggles, sadly i cant, those are size small and im a medium(and can fit in a large, i know, im a fatass), the tapes worked just fine, no issues, they were still in the plastic wrapping.

@feralfreak what kind where they?

On 1/13/2023 at 6:07 PM, Crinklz Kat said:

And yet I can't draw down my inventory as fast or faster than I'm restocking! 

I've this same issue. The inflation occurring of late caused me to jump on many of the sales I saw, ballooning my inventory and causing an ingress rate that was exceeding my use rate. 

I don't have as many in inventory as you do, though - my ballpark estimate right now is 10 cases. I actually created a spreadsheet in the fall because of the upcoming Black Friday sales I was anticipating; I wanted to figure out what categories I was heavy in, and which were depleted. The categories I'm referring to more or less divide along the lines of printed daytime-weight diapers, white daytime-weights, "breathable", quiet diapers, cheap gym diapers, printed "at home only" heavy-duty diapers, white heavy-duty's, expensive "special occasion" diapers, and "archived diapers" that aren't in current circulation for whatever reason, often because they're leftovers from back when I could wear a medium in most brands, whereas now, with the exception of MegaMax's, size large works better (thanks, Covid). 

I'd guess that I have somewhere around 360 diapers in stock, so about 3-4 months' worth. I've kept my hands in my pockets and haven't ordered any since before Christmas. My plan is to have 10 cases as my maximum, with a par stock of around 6-7 cases. That leaves me in no danger of ever running out, with room to take advantage of a sale, but without requiring further shelving in the basement, or the need to negotiate an inventory loan from a bank. Also, an 11th case would push over onto another shelf, and immediately attract the ire of my spouse, who thought that 3 cases was all I would ever need, back when we designed the storage area - one for daytime diapers, one for nighttime diapers, and one for gym diapers. 

14 hours ago, Little Sherri said:

I've this same issue. The inflation occurring of late caused me to jump on many of the sales I saw, ballooning my inventory and causing an ingress rate that was exceeding my use rate. 

I don't have as many in inventory as you do, though - my ballpark estimate right now is 10 cases. I actually created a spreadsheet in the fall because of the upcoming Black Friday sales I was anticipating; I wanted to figure out what categories I was heavy in, and which were depleted. The categories I'm referring to more or less divide along the lines of printed daytime-weight diapers, white daytime-weights, "breathable", quiet diapers, cheap gym diapers, printed "at home only" heavy-duty diapers, white heavy-duty's, expensive "special occasion" diapers, and "archived diapers" that aren't in current circulation for whatever reason, often because they're leftovers from back when I could wear a medium in most brands, whereas now, with the exception of MegaMax's, size large works better (thanks, Covid). 

I'd guess that I have somewhere around 360 diapers in stock, so about 3-4 months' worth. I've kept my hands in my pockets and haven't ordered any since before Christmas. My plan is to have 10 cases as my maximum, with a par stock of around 6-7 cases. That leaves me in no danger of ever running out, with room to take advantage of a sale, but without requiring further shelving in the basement, or the need to negotiate an inventory loan from a bank. Also, an 11th case would push over onto another shelf, and immediately attract the ire of my spouse, who thought that 3 cases was all I would ever need, back when we designed the storage area - one for daytime diapers, one for nighttime diapers, and one for gym diapers. 

@Little Sherri Man I would love to see that Spreadsheet.  Especially the archived part of the ones that are not in circulation.  If you can pm me that that would be great.  Or a image of it.

• Like 1

I do the spreadsheet thing too -- otherwise I wouldn't know that I have over 1000 pieces. 

Brand Model Size Quantity  
Abena Abriform L4 L 40  
ABU Space XL 0  
ABU Little Paws XL 18  
ABU Simple XL 30  
ABU Simple Ultra XL 10  
ABU Cushies XL 0  
ABU Super Dry Kids XL 10  
ABU Kiddo XL 24  
ABU PeekABU XL 0  
ABU PeekABU XL/+ 28  
ABU DinoRawrz XL 24