LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers As Child Abuse

Looking around on the web (esp sites like deaker's), you can see posts of people claiming they were punished with being forced to use diapers as a kid. Are these for real?!! I mean, if what looks like thousands of posts are true, then it would seem there are lots of parents out there actually forcing their children to do these things that are most likely going to scar them for the rest of their lives! Am I the only one who thinks that's insane?

I hope to god these posts are false.

Looking around on the web (esp sites like deaker's), you can see posts of people claiming they were punished with being forced to use diapers as a kid. Are these for real?!! I mean, if what looks like thousands of posts are true, then it would seem there are lots of parents out there actually forcing their children to do these things that are most likely going to scar them for the rest of their lives! Am I the only one who thinks that's insane?

I hope to god these posts are false.

I'm interested in knowing how and why you became a diaper lover.

I'm not surprised at what you have found because I do believe it to be true and I say this because of the people I have met along my adventures in the ABDL scene. I personally wasn't punished with diapers, nor was I a bedwetter, but I know my fiance was punished as a child by his father when he had an accident because of that he is a diaper lover today. I can't speak for everyone into the scene, but I think you will find many who were punished with diapers as a child and that is why they are into the scene today.

Do I think its a form of child abuse? in some ways yes and in some ways no. I guess I look at it as a punishment that isn't very wise but I also know parents do it without thinking into the future of how this will mess up their child. I think they look at it as a way to help their child from doing the unwanted behavior. I'm sure there are better ways to discipline a child without using a diaper, I personally wouldn't do that to my child, nor would I punish them for having an accident, but to each their own.

As ABs and DLs and Incont people.... do you really look back on your childhood in diapers as a punishment? How do you look back on your diaper wearing as a child? I'm sure you hated it then, but I'm sure most of us love it now

Speaking from my own exsperience as a person whom was forced to wear diapers as punishment as a young child I can tell you this, it can be a very tramatic exsperience and it can also be a very rewarding exsperience.

You see I first became intrested in wearing diapers around the age of 5 and was caught wearing a diaper when I was 8.

My parents decided to punish me by forceing me to wear nothing but diapers and a t-shirt all summer.

What they thought was a punishment for me was actually what I was hoping for.

Oh I had to pretend that I was upset about having to wear and use a diaper at first, but by mid summer my parents realised that I was actualy enjoying wearing and useing my diapers and by summers end I had actually grown dependit on the diapers as they thought I had regressed back to not having any bowel or bladder control as I would just let it happen when ever the need arised.

Their actual punishment for me was to take the diapers away from me and force me to wear underwear and use the toliet.

It was a love/hate thing then and it's still kinda that way now. I am incon, have been since birth but the source of my incon (and some other disabilities) wasn't diagnosed until I was around 14. My mother routinely used diapers to humiliate me (and potentially force train me, I guess) until she discovered this wasn't something I could control. I hated diapers because I was embarrassed and humiliated; loved them because it was a source of security and tactile pleasure.

What she did to me would be considered child abuse today but wasn't even questioned when I was growing up. I wouldn't even consider her methods of diaper discipline today, it was/is cruel and unusual punishment for something I had absolutely no control over. Would I change my circumstances? Not sure... after all it made me the person I am today.

Mo

The ideas of what is child abuse has radically changed since I was a kid. In high school, they still spanked. I suspect that diapers required by parents would not have been questioned as they were for a wetting problem. My dad used to threaten diapers as punishment, but I do not recall that he ever carried it out.

Froggy

yes,, they are,, or not for real,, i had posted my own bit there , diff,. name though.but yes,, lots of us i think have been there,i, am proud to say ,, yes, i still wear, diapers, sometimes i am happy w/it,, sometimes sad,( mostly ) we enjoy.. just who we are!

Jazz 24/7 :)

I was punished in diapers around the age of 12. Although the experience was very traumatic and humiliating, it was also quite erotic as well. I already had a slight interest in diapers before I was punished, but this event was clearly the beginning of my DL lifestyle. I don't know if I would have pursued this lifestyle had it not been for that event, but I can hardly blame my mother for the choices I've made in life since then.

I still have mixed feelings when I think about it. Yes, it was child abuse and it was wrong to subject me to that kind of humiliation at such a young age, but part of me feels blessed having experienced it. I can't explain it any better than that.

I think Froggy hit the nail on the head. Lots of things happened a few decades ago that wouldn't be tolerated today. Not just diapers, dozens and dozens of what were then normal practices would be considered anywhere from inappropriate to downright abusive today. I guess it's because the people who had these things inflicted on them have grown up and thought "I won't do that to my child."

FWIW, the roots of my ABDLism are firmly rooted in my childhood and probably existed to an extent as early as age 5. I was a bedwetter for a normal amount of time (stopped about 6). I was never punished for any kind of accident though and I'm still a DL.

Just as an aside, there are a couple of ABDL sites on the web that I won't follow links to because I think their content crosses a line. The site mentioned in the OP is one of them.

I clearly remember my mother diapering me as punishment -- presumably for wetting the bed. My older sister has told me I was difficult to toilet train, but I think I might have wet myself on purpose to get my mother to diaper me after my younger brother was born. I have vivid memories of her saying she was getting out diapers for both of us to wear and of her pinning my diaper on me. I am also pretty sure that I wanted her to diaper me and that once she figured that out she stopped diapering me. I remained very diaper-oriented until adolescense, then went back in diapers in my mid 40's.

Bottom line: I don't consider what she did abusive and I don't think it is why I still wear diapers. I am pretty certain that I was already programmed to be a diaper lover the morning she put me back in diapers.

I clearly remember my mother diapering me as punishment -- presumably for wetting the bed. My older sister has told me I was difficult to toilet train, but I think I might have wet myself on purpose to get my mother to diaper me after my younger brother was born. I have vivid memories of her saying she was getting out diapers for both of us to wear and of her pinning my diaper on me. I am also pretty sure that I wanted her to diaper me and that once she figured that out she stopped diapering me. I remained very diaper-oriented until adolescense, then went back in diapers in my mid 40's.

I'm still searching for the reason(s) behind my being a diaper lover. I believe this is close to mine. Thanks for your post! I was the oldest kid and do have one memory.

I'm a toddler in a playpen in a bedroom and I tell my mommy that I have to either go the the bathroom again or simply that my diaper's wet again. Part of the memory is that I did it on purpose just to get her attention.

I did get spanked as a kid (and with a belt and hairbrush as a teen) but I don't feel that I have to repeat that kind of discipline as a father, myself. It didn't translate to me being into BDSM, either.

This is my first post here. I just want to say that this message board is AWESOME!! You guys are great with your honesty and openness. I stayed up all night reading the most recent threads. I feel so much more informed about my diaper loving.

I just bought diapers for the first time this week. The feelings from this fetish have been with me as long as I can remember. Feelings of innocence and lack of control, etc. Maybe my toilet training was so ingrained with the stigma in my mind that I felt I wasn't ever supposed to go back to diapers. So, instead, over the past 40 years, I've had myriad accidents and close-calls in my undies and pants.

I drink coffee during the day and it seems to exaggerate the problem, too. I always have a little leakage and my pants tend to smell slightly like piss by the end of the work week.

Wearing the diapers has been so freeing! And stimulating! The warm, full feeling between my legs this week has been so wonderful. It's funny how it has a nurturing and safe feeling.

But I'm also dealing with the 'dangerous' feelings of being found out before I learn more about this and myself and am ready to share with others in person.

You guys rock!

Speaking from my own exsperience as a person whom was forced to wear diapers as punishment as a young child I can tell you this, it can be a very tramatic exsperience and it can also be a very rewarding exsperience.

You see I first became intrested in wearing diapers around the age of 5 and was caught wearing a diaper when I was 8.

My parents decided to punish me by forceing me to wear nothing but diapers and a t-shirt all summer.

What they thought was a punishment for me was actually what I was hoping for.

Oh I had to pretend that I was upset about having to wear and use a diaper at first, but by mid summer my parents realised that I was actualy enjoying wearing and useing my diapers and by summers end I had actually grown dependit on the diapers as they thought I had regressed back to not having any bowel or bladder control as I would just let it happen when ever the need arised.

Their actual punishment for me was to take the diapers away from me and force me to wear underwear and use the toliet.

there are a few groups for parents that use diapers as a control issue over childre and teens that is were the abuse comes in

do a search for diaper disaplitne <SP>

and see what you find

i do know people that were made to wear diapers but i also know others that were dressed as the other sex well past school age and in to middle school

My parents would never stick me in a Nappy as a punishment :badmood:

So that is not where my love for Nappies came from, but I feel sure that it was just me picking up a pair of Rubber pants that had my mums perfume on them (she always used to keep them smelling nice) that started me off on this lovely road to "Diaperdom" at about the age of three or four. :horse:

When I was a youngster I had troubles both keeping the bed dry and was much to absorbed playing to bother going to the toilet to pee. As a result my folks put me in diapers for the evenings to keep the bed dry and after many threats about diapers during the day because of my accidents finally I was put into one for the day. I don't think it's really child abuse in this case, I wasn't humiliated in front of anyone other then my family and I was very young at the time. From an outsiders perspective using diapers on a small child for the purpose of containing bodily fluids is pretty well a common sense thing. Being a parent myself and knowing full well about this fetish I would not use diapers on my child after potty training, I love this fetish but I would do anything to keep my son from developing it. As for the [That site] stories or what ever, those are written in a way to get people excited or aroused at the situations. If at any point a child is used in this way (with or without their knowledge) it is child abuse. Let us hope that those stories are purely fiction.

Brudda Voodu

I agree that most, if not all those stories are true and however inflated they are, the general idea of punishing a child with diapers is a little too extreme. Yes, apparently it can cause this very fetish, but it can also cause some serious self-esteem issues for the child and may cause them not to develop their social abilities to their fullest, leaving them to be outsiders.

From what I remember, I know I was never punished by being put into diapers, but I did end up wearing diapers full-time until I was at the end of age 3, and put into pullups for nighttime until the end of age 4. I remember one day I woke up and felt the diaper between my legs (I must have been 3 or so) and didn't want to get up because it felt so good. So I stayed in bed even after my mom tried getting me up. Well, they thought something was wrong and took me to the doctors office and I apparently had an ear infection which I felt the next day. Thing is, that was my first experience with liking diapers as a child and since then the liking would grow until I decided to try to wear my pullups, at age 4, all day...but was caught naked in my closet just before putting them on...in which my response was "I'm taking my clothes off because I need a bath.", worked like a charm, I ended up taking a bath, but they didn't even suspect anything.

as of now, I have no idea why I like diapers. But on the topic my mom never really had time for me, she was always working and most of my childhood memories was of me hanging out with my dad when I got to see him (parents divorced when I was 2), and of babysitters. I've got very few childhood memories of my mom, and the one's I do, I was usually in trouble she she was yelling. So that could be it, but I'll never know.

as of now, I have no idea why I like diapers. But on the topic my mom never really had time for me, she was always working and most of my childhood memories was of me hanging out with my dad when I got to see him (parents divorced when I was 2), and of babysitters. I've got very few childhood memories of my mom, and the one's I do, I was usually in trouble she she was yelling. So that could be it, but I'll never know.

That sounds similar to me, also. My mother's main gift is verbal abuse and manipulation. She dominates my father. I'll bet she just hated the monotony of being a housewife. She did less and less as the years went by and left most things to my father. She has something of a narcissist personality. I'm going to try to bring up the subject the next time I see her to get further insights. It's pretty difficult to get past her defense radar. Wish me luck. :)

I was not personally diaper punished as a child, but I did know two other children that were. Of course, that was 30 years ago... when parents thought their kids wet the bed because they were too lazy to get up and go to the bathroom. They figured embarassing them with diapers would make them stop being so lazy. We know now that bedwetting is most often a medical condition, so those types of steps seem extreme by today's standards.

Of the two kids I knew that were diaper punished...

One was publically humiliated often by both his brother and mother. They made sure the entire neighborhood knew he wore diapers to bed for bedwetting. I felt sorry for him and we became best friends. I'm pretty sure all the attention he got from the neighborhood girls is where my fetish started.

The other was a little less extreme. His mother kept him in diapers at night for bedwetting as well, but she never intentionally tried to humiliate him for it. In fact, I knew him for close to a year before I found out he wore diapers to bed.

I think it's perfectly fair to say that most of them are true (I wouldn't say all are true, I'm sure some are fictional flights of fancy like any other variety of "true" story), and that in those cases it usually did lead to their fetish today.

With me that is not the case. I -was- threatened with diapers as a punishment for something (I forget what I had done to warrant the threat), but I remember secretly wanting to get punished for it. It took me a while to get up the nerve, but I managed to get in trouble and test my father's threat, but he wound up scolding me instead. I don't think they knew I wanted to be diapered (I had been genuinely shocked when they made the threat), I just had parents who wouldn't do that. I had hoped to be diapered in two other situations:

I was a bedwetter until I was 10 or so, and my parents were at their wits end as to how to get me to stop. They had told me over and over to get up at night and go, but I always responded that I wasn't awake when it happened. This was true; I wasn't intentionally wetting the bed (I'm an extremely deep sleeper, it's tough to wake me once I'm out). They went to a doctor with me for help, and he prescribed some medication that did the trick, dashing my hopes I'd get to be diapered.

The second time was in High School; I fractured my tailbone, and it really hurt to walk. I'd hoped the doctor would have me stay in bed for a few weeks. Much to my chagrin, I wasn't put in diapers while the fracture healed (a long shot, I know, but it was the only hope I had by that point).

So, some people may get their fetish from diaper discipline, but others (like me) already craved diapers before their parents even had a chance to start disciplining them.

We talk about parents threatening to put their child(ren) back in diapers for punishment, but what about teachers?

This personally happened to me, it is not a made up story and one that I carry with me till today. I was in second grade, (I was born in '73, so you do the math)..... when the threat came to not only me, but the entire class. I remember my teacher, she was a heavy set white woman with black hair that she always wore in a bun. I remember her calling us "babies" and that if we couldn't act like second graders she would treat us like babies. She even went as far as telling us that she had diapers, pacifiers, and bottles in her cabinet. Even then I wished I could have seen the items that were hidden and locked in her cabinet, but she never followed out on her threat. Maybe thats why I am an AB today, I don't ever remember being threatened by my parents with diapers, they had no reason to, I wasn't a bed wetter and only remember having one accident and that was tramadic experience enough without the threat of diapers.

I never mentioned it to my parents of what my teacher had done because back then you just didn't tell on adults and I was scared of getting in trouble for not behaving in school... which I did, i was the shy, quiet kid in school. And maybe I didn't tell because I was hoping some day it would really happen.

I honestly wonder what triggers the brain into wanting to be in diapers, why when some are punished with them, don't become ABDLs, and why some of those who are punished with them do become ABDLs....I guess I have gotten past that in my life though, wondering why I am the way that I am, and have just come to accept this is the way that I am, and I should be happy with that....

Before I say anything, I just wanna say this seems like an amazing place. People are comfortable sharing - myspace was a let down, but here, everyine is talking and telling their story. That's cool!

Maybe the "dominant mother" is a common thread, I dunno, but here's my story (hope it's ok to post here, it's my second post).

My DL fetish started with panties...

It all started when I was about four. I was playing doctor with a neighbor girl - out in the open and as innocent as can be - when I got caught and thoroughly reamed, to the point where I don't actually remember the fun part ;( the punishment did not suit the crime.

In that same time period we were visiting an aunt and I wet myself. My aunt had only daughters so I got a fresh pair of panties. WOW! Did I notice how good they felt! Those panties ended up in rotation and I definitely took advantage of wearing them. Then, one halloween, I asked to dress up as a girl. My same-aged neighbor had a nice plaid catholic school uniform that I got to wear, but I think my mom sensed that I enjoyed it as more than just a costume, so it disappeared rather quickly...

A few years later, puberty started and I was very mixed about the transistion. On one hand I loved girls - I did fantasize about being one, tucking my boy part between my legs. That early thrashing for playing doctor kinda put an obstacle in my social path. Was my attraction to girls love or lust? Were the two exclusive or inclusive? Either way, I was too young to have any self- confidence...

Once I had a wet dream or two and started to notice the connection between having to pee and being aroused, I wet myself one nite and then made the mistake of keeping the evidence in a jar in my closet, which my mom quickly found (she was a bit of a clean freak).

When I was still living at home, and alone in the house I'd wear my mom's panties. Then I got bolder when visiting friends with girlfriends - especially if their hamper was in the bathroom. I'd sneak a pair on and eventually I had a nice little collection.

I had a female friend who encouraged my dressing up and I went pretty far - shaving my legs, wearing leggings with white ankle socks and clunky shoes. (With panties and stockings underneath.) We'd go out dancing and then come home and have a fun time sharing clothes and "stuff."

All little further down the path the internet came along and quite by accident, I followed a link to a diaper fetish site. I worked late nights by then, in the city that never sleeps, and scored some diapers from a late night convenience store. I could hardly wait to get them on.

Diapers are kinda like panties in that they make me feel girlish - a little fussy - snug and wet and warm. I can't quite explain it because I don't always wanna wear them, but when I do, it's unstoppable. I bet alot of DLs have a similar feeling. A fetish that drives them to erotic pleasure, but one that seems dependent upon the moon. It's also not easy to share in real life. I know I've joined and deleted a few times at other sites.

Of course writing about it is arousing - I actually have the luxury of wearing and wetting my diaper right now - knowing I can't really get caught. (At least I hope not.) My fantasy was to get caught dressing up and in the process finding a girl who likes and encourages it. I am married now and my wife is cool about that the dressing up part - in private - but we live in the burbs and dressing up outside of the bedroom is not an option. I miss that. I can't really share the diaper thing with her because I don't think she'd get it. We're on opposite schdules and timing is everything - or not - so this is how I have a little fun, release a little tension and baby myself.

Anything and everything seems to be classed as child abuse now, why do you think we have the teenage yobs, at least here in the UK. Although granted this would probably warrant it, I get the feeling that most of those stories are people acting out a strange vision in their heads rather than what actually happened to them!

I mean so many parents say "if you want to act like a baby, you will be treated like one" but I don't know of any who actually carried anything out of that affect apart from a usual grounding or taking a games console away (for the boys!). Even if it was that severe and they were forced into them I wouldn't imagine too many parents saying ok now you have to use them. I imagine the humiliation of being in one for 10 minutes would be bad enough at a young age. Although from reading some posts on here it does seem to have happened before, I feel sorry for them for that to happen.

Anything and everything seems to be classed as child abuse now, why do you think we have the teenage yobs, at least here in the UK. Although granted this would probably warrant it, I get the feeling that most of those stories are people acting out a strange vision in their heads rather than what actually happened to them!

I mean so many parents say "if you want to act like a baby, you will be treated like one" but I don't know of any who actually carried anything out of that affect apart from a usual grounding or taking a games console away (for the boys!). Even if it was that severe and they were forced into them I wouldn't imagine too many parents saying ok now you have to use them. I imagine the humiliation of being in one for 10 minutes would be bad enough at a young age. Although from reading some posts on here it does seem to have happened before, I feel sorry for them for that to happen.

I share what happened to me as a child and this is the type of responce that irks me.

Unless you happen to be one of my many brothers or sisters you have no clue as to what my parents did to us kids in the form of punishment.

And if you do happen to be one of my many sisters or brothers you will vividly rember the many ass wippings the boys in the family recived through out our child hood.

My father was a firm beliver in " spare the rod, spoil the child"

And anyone who knows the differents between willow and leather knows just what I am refering to.

My birth mother hated me. She blamed me for several beatings she received at the hands of my older sister and younger brother's dad. I was the result of a "friendly" neighbor coupling. To punish and humiliate me she never potty trained me. In the morning she would put two diapers on me, and rubber pants, and if I leaked (insured by forcing me to drink at least three baby bottles an hour of juice and warm milk) she would double the diapers, putting me in four by noon. Because she worked at an assylum she was able to get her hands on some Thorzine to sedate me, and another drug I can't even pronounce that made it impossible to stand up or walk. I spent most of my time between the ages of three and seven in a playpen, sitting quietly, drinking bottles, knowing that diapers were my only real pleasure in life. Diapers made me feel secure. No one did more than ridicule me for being a baby. Often my mother would put rhumba pants over the thick diapers and put the playpen outside so everyone could see what I was wearing. I didn't care. On my first day of kindergarten she sent me to school in four diapers, bright yellow rhumba pants, and a T-shirt. That proved to be her undoing, because soon after that the orphan's court took us away, and I was adopted. After being potty trained I longed for diapers until an accident at 12 left me incontinent for life. Diapers have always been a source of security and safety for me. In my new family, with a mother who never touched me or hugged me or expressed love, and an absentee father, diapers were again a source of security and safety.

Yes, I believe that the diaper "punishment" my mother meant for ridicule turned out to be my only link with sanity. I've never outgrown the need for and absolute pleasure of wearing thick diapers and vinyl pants (gauze pre-fold diapers for me). Now that I've let loose the hidden baby inside me and embraced being a baby, I find myself enjoying rhumba pants, and soft silky booties and wishing I had a babydoll dress to complete the ensemble. Mommy says I'm her little boy, but she might just consider making the change occasionally. She's really getting into the mommy role. I'm loving it more and more. Am I insane? Ask my psychiatrist and psychologist. I don't think my hypnotherapist cares one way or the other. I know I don't.

What my mother did to me was abusive, and I think she would have strangled me if she knew how it affected me. Or, maybe she would have smiled at what I had to face because of what she did. I don't really know or care. All I know is I love diapers, and whatever her motives were, I'm glad she used diapers.

I believe forcing a child to wear diapers as punishment is a form of child abuse. I believe that it is emotional abuse. I have two daughters in college. My wife and I always treated them with respect and dignity. I can not understand why a parent would purposefully humiliate and shame their child. A young child needs encouragment and respect not humiliation and shame to develop emotionally.

I have a diaper fetish but do not blame it on anything that my parents did or didn't do. As a child I would have been crushed emotionally and possibly even psychologically damaged if my parents had ever done anything like that to me. I shouldn't say it but I will. Shame on any parent who engages in such behavior.