LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I had a stroke

waynecook52

Well thought I would let you all know that I had a stroke on December 2.Was in the hospital for ten days.Was on the right side of my brain and a small one.All I can say is thank GOD it was not in the frontal lobe.I would not be here wrighting this.

Thing that hurts is I dont know if i have the money to go to the convention next month.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
9 hours ago, feralfreak said:

after a major cardiac event the LAST thing you should think about is a convention.

Agreed, yet understandably it's a major bummer when there's something you're really looking forward to, but your health and your body gets in the way.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sorry to hear about your stroke, but glad it wasn’t as bad as it could have been. You can recover now, and get back to normal. Get yourself healthy again. It does suck, about now possibly missing out on your convention trip. I don’t blame you for feeling upset on that. But, if you don’t feel you can make the convention, take what money you had set aside, or why is left, and set it aside again till next time. Then next time, you’ll have even more money to enjoy the convention with. 

• Like 1

I would like to thank you all for your kind thoughts.I am going to take all of your advice and not go to the convention.I want to go more then anything I have ever done in my life.But I need my health more then I need this convention.So thank you all so much,it means the world to me.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I had a stroke in July2021 and 17 months later, still trying to recover. Almost ther, but I think the neurologists ar idiots and don't know enough abut reversing strokes. I was only in the hospital a couple days--went home to six weeks of in-home therapy and did okay with that. I still do exercises and was able to go back to driving after seven weeks. I wish you best of luck with yur recovery. (Still a bit wonky and tipsy here but hopeful of a full recovery soon).

• Like 1

Well guess I was realy lucky cause the only thing thats left of the strok is this darn droling.Heck think im going to take two day trips to the convention next month.I have been dreaming of going there EVERY DAY cince I left Boston in Febury.So im going.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, waynecook52 said:

Well guess I was realy lucky cause the only thing thats left of the strok is this darn droling.Heck think im going to take two day trips to the convention next month.I have been dreaming of going there EVERY DAY cince I left Boston in Febury.So im going.

Good for you! You go! And, now you can get yourself some cute bibs. Won’t stop the drooling, but it’s AB, and now very practical. 
Have fun at the convention. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, waynecook52 said:

if you are going to, just dont overdo it

• Like 2