LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper-related embarrassment of the intentional variety

babypat80

I'll start by saying I'm the type of person that really enjoys the embarrassment of people knowing I'm wearing diapers...

This week I'm out in the midwest for work, but we're having terrible snowstorms so I'm mostly stuck in my hotel room without much to do.  These tend to be the times when I get obsessed with diapers and related embarrassment.  So I drove around to a couple stores in town yesterday looking for diapers, and then when they were ringing me up, I made sure to offer a comment along the lines of, "maybe next time I'll plan better so I don't run out during a blizzard."  The purpose being to indicate that the diapers are for me as opposed to an elderly family member, etc....

Today I had an even better opportunity when I realized that housekeeping was on my floor and that they'd want to clean my hotel room soon.  Better yet, both of the maids were cute, youngish girls (which for some reason makes the feeling of embarrassment even more enjoyable for me).  So I placed a couple diapers in the bathroom where they'd be replacing the towels, and another couple on one of the nightstand shelves next to my bed along with some clean socks and undershirts.  Essentially, I wanted to make sure it looked "organic", as if I stage these things around my room since "i'll need a change" when I wake up in the morning or when I get out of the shower. Conveniently, these are also areas that the maids can't possibly miss as they're doing their work.  Anyway, I grabbed my computer, threw it in my backpack, and then  on my way down to the "business center" of the hotel, made sure to comment to the maids, "I'm out of room 527 whenever you need to go there" so they'd know that I was, in fact, the person with the diapers in his room (once they went in there).

Questions for the group:  

- Am I going too far?  There are moments when I "come down off my high" when I feel legitimately guilty for subjecting others to my weird fetish.  These girls are just trying to do their job and they walk in on something that has to be, at the least, a bit surprising/jarring to them.

-Would an actual incontinent person behave this way?  In other words, do incontinent folks generally hide their diapers away in their suitcase, drawers, etc., so that people would never see them?  Or is it reasonable to think they might set them out with the rest of their clean clothes just as a continent person might do?

-This question may be a dumb one, but... are there many people who appear perfectly healthy, have no issues walking around (i.e. no spine injuries), are of middle age, etc., who are actually severely incontinent?  I'm generally at least somewhat healthy and athletic looking, although I do legitimately have nerve damage from a back injury about 20 years ago.  I wonder sometimes if people would think there's no way I'd actually be incontinent just based on how I appear from the outside.

Appreciate your feedback!  Thanks everyone!

• Sad 1

I didn't evewn finish the second paragraph before I got it. This has "Sex Offender Registry" written all over it, as well as "Why ABDL's should be put away". It is wrong in so many ways, beginning with forcing your kink on someone else (In the second paragraph you were "sizing them up") and it is really mistreatment of professionals, who might either have a policy or simply feel that you were using them, to the point that they might have you tossed out of the place or even prosecuted for interfering with their work just to get a thrill

Folks: Save yourself a TON of grief and Just DON'T unless you want to be in the "standing Head"* "Man [or 'Adult Baby'] Arrested for Sexually Harrassing Hotel Cleaning Staff with Diaper". This is exactly what the Uptights were talking about 54 years ago

*Newspaper talk for a situation that happens so often or/and is so outrageous that a copy of the headline is kept ready to go at a moment's notice

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yes, this is too far!

It is never okay to intentionally involve nonconsenting folks in your kink, plain and simple.

Yeah I'm both a Little and (at this point) incontinent, but I never intentionally leave things out for folks to see or drop random comments like that; doing something with the intent to involve others without their consent crosses a clear line.

There's more subtle and interesting discussion to have on what is acceptable in public, but imho this thread isn't the appropriate place...

All I'll say is that if you want to have an embarrassment scene, then have an embarrassment scene (behind closed doors) with consenting parties--not random nonconsenting strangers in public. Plus, in addition to the moral considerations, you'll probably have more fun with consenting people; you can plan how that scene should go, and everyone gets the chance to communicate what they want out of it.

But it should go without saying...never involve nonconsenting folks in your kink. ?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

@babypat80 @Kif @Little BabyDoll Christine

I agree with all sentiments described. It is one thing to be incontinent and have to have diapers and use them. It is quite another one however, to leave visual evidence all over the place of used diapers In whatever condition they are found. In my opinion, it is the hotel room occupant who take appropriate steps to make sure that whatever they're doing that it is not out in the open so they have to go in as cleaners to clean up mess left all over the place.

Remember, you are using a hotel as a place of residence during your stay in a city or town that you have to work in. I consider a hotel room your base of operations for whatever you need to do, so you should not make it harder for the staff that go in there and clean.  What I find acceptable is for example, if you have what diapers that you take off, and you put them in a receptacle, and they take that receptacle and empty it, that would be the only place that diapers should be that are not clean and ready to use. when you are traveling you do not want to draw attention to oneself, and as Christine said, doing things like this could label you as a sexual offender, and that is something that you do not need, because if you think you want problems or you want a situation that is embarrassing, imagine if somebody were to get the idea, however wrong it might be that you may present as a sexual offender, you would have people crawling all over you for a long time. As all of us have been saying you do not want to draw attention to your fetish, inviting anyone else to participate By leaving things around that they have to deal with period if you have consenting adults however, this would be acceptable, but if you just are walking around and saying " i'm out of room 527, and then you make some state some statement about diapers", leaving them all over the place, that would be some way to draw someone else into your fetish that you should not.

if anything needs to be said, it would be that you would would casually mention something to A maid or a cleaner about the fact that you might have a few soiled garments in a garbage can. This I would find acceptable, letting one or two people know that you have something that may need to be dealt with, but you don't wanna be drawing yourself into a situation where you're leaving evidence all over the place. @Kif's Statement about discretion is key: If you wear diapers because you're incontinent, that's one thing, and you take off your diaper and you end up bagging it up and throwing it into an appropriate receptacle. if for example you have maybe a pack of diaper somewhere or maybe you have five or six like I do in my bathroom, out of a maximum of 10 and five of them are ready to wear, that's one thing if you have them stacked somewhere neatly. To have it set up any other way, where are you leaving it all over the place, that draws someone into something that they don't need to deal with period you also may get into trouble with the hotel's staff if the wrong person reported the right information to the right authorities.

Ever since 2019, i've been wearing diapers 24 seven 365 because of incontinence Both ways. in no way would I involve somebody else in something unless essential. Aside from that, people that need to know about my incontinence know about it, and if I went to a place that they would be dealing with it, because of a garbage bag or two, I might say something about it to the desk, to advise me how to proceed. It is very important that you are careful when you are doing stuff like this in a hotel, because they could actually ask you to leave if they feel that something is somehow inappropriate. When you wear diapers, remember it's like wearing underwear, you don't wanna leave your dirty underwear all over the floor in the bathroom and you don't wanna make a mess for their staff. you take care of whatever you can take care of, and then they might take out the trash The trash or something. if they have something special that they do with incontinence products, that's why you would tell the desk. the thing is you want to be discreet, And not be wide open in showing diapers all over the place so they have to clean up your mess.

I'm incontinent:  That is a fact. however I don't want to show off my diapers to people who don't need to see them, which is obviously important, and I certainly would not want to have people in a situation where they could say something was happening that was not. basically if I need to change a diaper, I change the diaper. I then throw it in a disposal bag and throw it in an appropriate receptacle for disposal when I remove the whole bag and dump it into the chute. i'm sure hotels have dealt with diapers when guests are staying there, and that's normal period you end up using a diaper you change it you throw it in the container and then you may tell them that you have white diapers in a bag, or maybe you don't have to say much at all. The point being is when you're incontinent you use a diaper you change a diaper you throw it away. you don't take a diaper off leave it on the floor and expect them to pick it up and put it in an appropriate bag, because it is the responsibility of the person who is wearing the diaper to take care of it and not leave it on the floor or anywhere where it would be inappropriate. discretion discretion discretion!!

if you don't use discretion, bad things can happen and I'm sure you don't want that to happen. If you're wearing diapers, you want to be on the down low and you don't want to be exposing others to your fetish unless there is consent. you don't want the hotel to get the wrong idea and then ask you to leave, because you wouldn't have a place to stay while you're in another part of the country.

Good Luck!

Brian

2 hours ago, Little BabyDoll Christine said:

I didn't evewn finish the second paragraph before I got it. This has "Sex Offender Registry" written all over it, as well as "Why ABDL's should be put away". It is wrong in so many ways, beginning with forcing your kink on someone else (In the second paragraph you were "sizing them up") and it is really mistreatment of professionals, who might either have a policy or simply feel that you were using them, to the point that they might have you tossed out of the place or even prosecuted for interfering with their work just to get a thrill

Folks: Save yourself a TON of grief and Just DON'T unless you want to be in the "standing Head"* "Man [or 'Adult Baby'] Arrested for Sexually Harrassing Hotel Cleaning Staff with Diaper". This is exactly what the Uptights were talking about 54 years ago

*Newspaper talk for a situation that happens so often or/and is so outrageous that a copy of the headline is kept ready to go at a moment's notice

@Little BabyDoll Christine first thing I do agree it is wrong of him to involve other people in his fetish.  Though he won't get arrested for sexual harraseemnt as he did not just go and walk up to someone or the maid and ask them to change him.  That there would be him going and getting arrested.  But just leaving stuff around the room will not get someone arrested.

Now going to the store in just a tee and a diaper that there can land someone in jail.  And I do believe people do it here.  

The problem with going to the store in just a tee and a diaper is if a kid were to see that then they are being exposed to it and that is totally wrong.  And I will make this clear to everyone here.  If I were to see someone out in just a tee and a diaper.  I will call the cops and I will let them handle it.  Our fetish or what ever you want to call it does not need to be put out in plain sight to everyone on the planet.  

But for what @babypat80 there is nothing wrong with it.  Just as long as he leaves the room.  And joking to the cashier well they don't know if he is playing around or buying it for someone else.  So there is nothing wrong with that either.

• Like 2

@DiaperboyEddie12

I just wanted to clarify: there is there is a difference between someone leaving diapers all over the room and putting them all in trash bags so they can be removed. I think that it is important for the person wearing the diapers to be the ones to be Putting them inappropriate receptacles or an appropriate disposal bags so that they can go out with the trash. maids probably do this all the time, but leaving diapers all over the room, in various states will probably end up getting you A little bit of undue attention. if you're going to Have somebody take out the trash, at least have it ready for them to dispose of, and don't have it so they have to go around and pick up dirty diapers. An occasional dirty diaper left there unintentionally is one thing, but you want to make sure if you're using them that you take care of it so that they don't have to smell it and they don't have to touch it. I'm sure that maids at clean rooms probably use gloves like the nitrelle ones that doctor's offices Used, because you don't know what you may end up having to pick up. Even my cleaners use gloves when they are doing their Doing their jobs. the only time that I don't think they use gloves is if they're cleaning the floors or doing dishes or something. other than that if they're providing personal care they're using gloves. maids probably do this because they also don't know what they'll be dealing with. I use gloves on every change myself, because you never know what you may find and you have to be able to add the topicals you need: and also the problem can be that you don't want to have any topicals hitting your diapers tape zone Because once that happens the diapers useless.

The important thing is that you should always respect the cleaning staff and help them as much as possible here. leaving a diaper on a night stand or something like that, is not gonna get the guy arrested, but you still want to use discussion Because as others have stated you do not need to be involving individuals In something without their consent. cleaning rooms is one thing, so you should try to help them as much as possible.

Brian

@~Brian~ I just reread above what babypat80 said.  It was clean diapers that he was leaving around the room.  If they were soiled in anyway I would have been saying my statement differently.

As for soiled diapers they need to be disposed of my the person wearing them.  Not for the maids to take care of.  When I stayed a few years ago at the hotel.  I disposed of my diapers in a bag and When I was leaving for the day to go do stuff.  I would bring them to the garbage can near the elevator.  and get rid of them.  I would never leave a maid my soiled diapers.  That their is wrong.

But just leaving diapers around for someone to find.  I do not believe there is any harm in that.  Soiled yes clean no.

• Like 1

Yes you took this too far. It is not a good idea to push a fetish on anyone. Additionally do you not realize how dirty the surfaces in a hotel room are? Not sure I would want to wear those diapers if they had been sitting out on a surface covered with who knows what. Quite unsanitary in my opinion.

8 minutes ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

@~Brian~ I just reread above what babypat80 said.  It was clean diapers that he was leaving around the room.  If they were soiled in anyway I would have been saying my statement differently.

As for soiled diapers they need to be disposed of my the person wearing them.  Not for the maids to take care of.  When I stayed a few years ago at the hotel.  I disposed of my diapers in a bag and When I was leaving for the day to go do stuff.  I would bring them to the garbage can near the elevator.  and get rid of them.  I would never leave a maid my soiled diapers.  That their is wrong.

But just leaving diapers around for someone to find.  I do not believe there is any harm in that.  Soiled yes clean no.

@DiaperboyEddie12

Now that I read your response, I understand what @babypat80 Meant. If he has clean diapers in his hotel room, leaving them in a couple of places would be advantageous. what I do is I have 10 or 20 of them on the shelf in my bathroom at all times period when I'm finished and I want to change, I simply grab a diaper after a shower and put it on when I'm laying on my bed which is the most advantageous place to do it. so I have diapers on my bed and I have diapers in my bathroom. the reason I do it on my bed is because it is easier for me to dress that way, not only that but I can lift my legs high enough 'cause my bed is high, and it is protected so that I don't make a mess on the sheets underneath. @Evelyn Dellcerro and @Transfusionelle Taught me that little trick a long time ago: saves the sheets a lot of damage however underneath i'm not so sure.

Leaving clean diapers in a couple places in a hotel room is no big deal as far as I'm concerned. People wear diapers all the time, so leaving clean ones out to make it easier for them Should not be a problem period however, there may be individuals who like to leave their Is possibly in a suitcase in their hotel room so that they don't leave them out. it's all up to the person that is dealing with the situation.

as you said dirty diapers should always be taken care of as soon as possible: at least bagged them up and put them by the door so that the person that is doing the bathroom cleaning and the bedroom cleaning can do the work effectively. There's nothing worse than a stinking diaper That has not been taken care of properly. where I live at, there are constantly people that are telling us of inspections or something like this, and so you have to be prepared for someone to enter your apartment to do some checks. the way I have it set up, it is not intrusive or showing off anything, because my disposal units are in my shower Bay which is Humongous! I can take care of any dirty diaper covers, by using my diaper cover bucket, and then I take The Dirty diapers and put that into my jenibel can. When it looks like it's full, or I wanna take it out, I simply just remove the bag cut off the end and then tie another knot in the end and we're back in business in less than 5 minutes. when you're in a hotel room you don't have that luxury, so you have to use whatever is available. the best way to handle this is to ask the desk: they can advise you how they want that taken care of, but most cleaning people probably don't mind take taking out like this, as far as I know.

Brian

• Like 1

To quote a section of your post Baby Pat

7 hours ago, babypat80 said:

There are moments when I "come down off my high" when I feel legitimately guilty for subjecting others to my weird fetish.  These girls are just trying to do their job and they walk in on something that has to be, at the least, a bit surprising/jarring to them

I think perhaps this is a good reason not to do stuff like that anymore and as others have said forcing your fetish on people isn't ok.

If it makes you feel any better I've had struggles in the past with doing similar thing's and wanting random people to find out about me wearing diapers ETC so I know what it's like.

I usually found the fantasy was better than the reality, the reality of doing exposure stuff left me feeling shame, guilt. depression and paranoia and just wasn't worth it.

• Like 1

I'm not incontinent but I have been 24/7 for a bit more than 3.5 years now, and I stay in hotels frequently for work. I always keep my diapers in a drawer or in my suitcase, and if, as if often the case, the trash receptacles in the rooms are tiny, then I'll smuggle discarded diapers out in a backpack and dispose of them, wrapped in a plastic bag, in a larger receptacle in a washroom or parking lot or where ever. If the in-room cans are big enough to reasonably take a bagged diaper, then it's wrapped up and buried under other debris. And I leave a tip. My goal is not to shock or gross out the poor folks who clean my room.

I have a good friend who has worked in a hotel for 30 years, and worked his way up into management, and he has seen everything - sex toys, all manner of biological substances, the dead, diapers of every description and size, abandoned pets, abandoned children, abandoned elderly, abandoned weapons... the list goes on. SO, diapers really won't be very shocking to anyone who has worked in a hotel for more than a few days. But, out of decency, one should not seek to disturb others who just want to go about their business, with their kink. 

That said, I'm actually guilty of a recent accidental transgression of this kind - I was in meetings in a large hotel for a week, and when I'm wearing dress clothes and presenting, I tend to go with slimmer, quiet diapers, ergo, they need to be changed more often. My daytime diapers could be wrapped up and put in the trash can in the room, whereas my big plastic overnight diapers I took down to a large can in a public washroom. I had run up to my room at lunch to change, and put a new diaper on a counter outside the washroom, then my phone rang, and I ran over to my desk and opened my laptop, and started sorting out a problem. Then the room attendant knocked, and I said "Come in", and she opened the door and asked if I wanted the room serviced, so I said, no, it's fine, thank you. She said, "Can I refresh the towels?", and I said "Sure", so she came in with new towels, took the old ones, and quickly left. 

I finished my call, then went to get back to what I was doing... and realized that I'd left that diaper in plain view. But that's an anomaly and was a genuine accident and I felt stupid about it. 

All of which is to say, you, in all likelihood, would not get arrested for leaving diapers strewn about a hotel room. You also probably won't really shock anyone. They won't care, they'll just go about their day, and you're another faceless stranger who's passed under their bridge, one of thousands every year. But it's impolite and tasteless to try to involve "the innocent", and, as others have said, doing so gives "this" an undeserved bad name.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Hmm... I invited feedback, so I can't be upset when it comes, but let me clarify a couple of things:

First, as a couple of posters mentioned, these are CLEAN diapers (hence me saying they were there for changes... who would change into a dirty diaper?).  They're literally stacked next to some t-shirts and socks on my nightstand (and a few more by the towels in the bathroom).  I'm almost tempted to share a pic or two of my hotel room.  It mostly looks as it's already serviced apart from the aforementioned stack of clean clothes and the unmade bed.  Also, as I should have mentioned before, any dirty diapers are wrapped and tied in a grocery bag and disposed of either in my bathroom or a hallway receptacle.   I'll admit I still feel a bit guilty, and perhaps rightly so, for even making the maids deal with them, whether they're wrapped in a grocery bag or not.  Presumably they've been around long enough to do the same for legitimately incontinent folks, but that's out of necessity, not so I can satisfy my need for embarrassment.

In any event, I appreciate your responses.  It appears that most feel this is inappropriate - so I'm glad I asked.  Little Sherri, thank you - it's good to get input from somebody who's full-time.

• Like 2

I work at a hotel, at the front desk. I've seen some weird stuff in the lost and found, including adult diapers. So unless the housekeeper is new, they aren't going to be shocked by some adult diapers sitting out. At worst they will gossip with the other housekeepers, who will then bring up the dildo they found last week or to be glad it wasn't a wet mattress.

Most importantly don't make extra work for the staff! They are in general overworked and underpaid.

8 hours ago, Little BabyDoll Christine said:

Let's play devils advocate here. How is it no different than drag queen story hour where kids are being forced to listen to a story from a man who fetishizes women and even kids being forced to watch a drag show and often times hand money to them. And then you have that teacher in Ontario Canada with a gigantic breast fetish and kids are being forced to see it. So by society's leftist rules, shouldn't you all be okay with what he wants to do despite, kids being forced to watch a drag show or being forced to listen to a drag queen story hour. You can't have it both ways, it's either one or the other.

• Like 1

It is different in that it is being used for some thrill derived from using non-consenting individuals. Also it is interfering with the process of cleaning up the room for which they are hired, by deliberately placing objectis in their way. Finally it is not a mutually agreed-to event by all parties. That is a difference leaving the children out of it. That children are involved in drag queen story hours is a blemish on the adults. Absent that, there would be no problems. This kind of thing is, by nature, problematical. The maids involved may have taken offense at this and elected to prosecute, with, given the area of the body that the diaper covers and is associated with, the option to claim sexual harrassment if done by a male

Clean or used diapers, it doesn't matter.  You are forcing your fetish on innocent people who are either just out to enjoy themselves shopping, on vacation or out for a walk.  In your hotel you are forcing your fetish on innocent people only doing their job and making a living just to get your jollies!  It's wrong and before someone says, "Hotel maids have seen everything", that is not the point.  He is purposely flaunting and flashing his diapers to people who don't need that.  To answer another question, no, normal incontinent people do not make it known to everyone that they are wearing diapers or leave them around for everyone to see.  They don't walk around in just diapers for everyone to see and they don't tell everyone around them that they wear diapers.  Normal people don't leave their BVD's and panties out in the open around their house or all over their hotel room.  When they leave their room, they have all their clothes either in their suitcases, dresser drawers or hanging on hangers.  They are normal everyday people with normal lives.  They are incontinent and don't wear diapers because they have a fetish for them or are AB's.  Yes, some people who are incontinent on this site have turned to an AB lifestyle as a way to help them cope, but a normal person with incontinence wears normal clothing that hides the fact they are wearing something.  They don't want everyone to know, see or find out.  They live as normal a life as anyone else.

I know you won't stop what you do anymore than any of us will stop wearing diapers for enjoyment because we all have a fetish.  We can't stop wearing diapers but we can control the situations where we do use our diapers.  Same thing.  You can wear your diapers but you should curb the part of you that has to make it known to everyone around you that you wear diapers.  A normal person wouldn't tell the store clerk when buying diapers that they wear them or indicate that the diapers are for them.  They wouldn't comment at all.  An incontinent person in a hotel would not leave their diapers all around for everyone to see.  They would keep them in their suitcase or put them in one of the dresser drawers out of site.

I read the replies here and just about every one is against what you are doing and says it's wrong.  Listen to them!  That many people aren't wrong in condemning your actions.

1 minute ago, rusty pins said:

Clean or used diapers, it doesn't matter.  You are forcing your fetish on innocent people who are either just out to enjoy themselves shopping, on vacation or out for a walk.  In your hotel you are forcing your fetish on innocent people only doing their job and making a living just to get your jollies!  It's wrong and before someone says, "Hotel maids have seen everything", that is not the point.  He is purposely flaunting and flashing his diapers to people who don't need that.  To answer another question, no, normal incontinent people do not make it known to everyone that they are wearing diapers or leave them around for everyone to see.  They don't walk around in just diapers for everyone to see and they don't tell everyone around them that they wear diapers.  Normal people don't leave their BVD's and panties out in the open around their house or all over their hotel room.  When they leave their room, they have all their clothes either in their suitcases, dresser drawers or hanging on hangers.  They are normal everyday people with normal lives.  They are incontinent and don't wear diapers because they have a fetish for them or are AB's.  Yes, some people who are incontinent on this site have turned to an AB lifestyle as a way to help them cope, but a normal person with incontinence wears normal clothing that hides the fact they are wearing something.  They don't want everyone to know, see or find out.  They live as normal a life as anyone else.

I know you won't stop what you do anymore than any of us will stop wearing diapers for enjoyment because we all have a fetish.  We can't stop wearing diapers but we can control the situations where we do use our diapers.  Same thing.  You can wear your diapers but you should curb the part of you that has to make it known to everyone around you that you wear diapers.  A normal person wouldn't tell the store clerk when buying diapers that they wear them or indicate that the diapers are for them.  They wouldn't comment at all.  An incontinent person in a hotel would not leave their diapers all around for everyone to see.  They would keep them in their suitcase or put them in one of the dresser drawers out of site.

I read the replies here and just about every one is against what you are doing and says it's wrong.  Listen to them!  That many people aren't wrong in condemning your actions.

@rusty pins I was never for what he is doing.  I do not care for it.  And the only reason I commented the first time as little Christine always think someone is going to go to jail over it.  All that could possibly happen is he will be asked to leave and not come back.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

@rusty pins I was never for what he is doing.  I do not care for it.  And the only reason I commented the first time as little Christine always think someone is going to go to jail over it.  All that could possibly happen is he will be asked to leave and not come back.

When I posted I was not even thinking of your response and definitely not indicating you had said anything wrong.  I was making the point that purposely leaving diapers openly around your hotel room with the point of them being noticed by hotel staff was wrong whether they were clean diapers or used diapers.  If I came off as offending to you, I'm sorry my friend as that was not my intention.  I agree, chances are he will not be arrested unless he stands in the open door of his hotel room in just a diaper as people or even children walk down the hall (hope I'm not giving him more ideas).  At the least he will be leaving a very bad impression on the hotel staff which I don't think any normal person would want.

5 minutes ago, rusty pins said:

When I posted I was not even thinking of your response and definitely not indicating you had said anything wrong.  I was making the point that purposely leaving diapers openly around your hotel room with the point of them being noticed by hotel staff was wrong whether they were clean diapers or used diapers.  If I came off as offending to you, I'm sorry my friend as that was not my intention.  I agree, chances are he will not be arrested unless he stands in the open door of his hotel room in just a diaper as people or even children walk down the hall (hope I'm not giving him more ideas).  At the least he will be leaving a very bad impression on the hotel staff which I don't think any normal person would want.

@rusty pins I am not offended.  I know above I did say a few things about it that others may think other wise but I am still not for it.  

People got to understand no one cares what kind of underwear we wear.  They are there for a reason and that is to clean the hotel guest room.  They do not care what peoples underwear is.

I doubt any other person wearing regular underwear would even think of doing this.  

nope: they would probably put any of that in the drawer. It also depends on how many diapers we're talking about putting in the drawer. if it's somebody that's staying long term, it might be as many as 20, or it might be just three or four. depends on what they're doing and where they're going and all of that stuff. I agree diaper shouldn't be out in the open for someone to see, but If somebody were to take say 2 megamaxes and leave them under their pillow or something that would be something that I wouldn't worry about too much. I always have about 5 on my bed so I can change very quickly in the middle of the night instead of having to turn the lights on and go into the bathroom to grab a diaper

Brian

1 hour ago, Little BabyDoll Christine said:

It is different in that it is being used for some thrill derived from using non-consenting individuals. Also it is interfering with the process of cleaning up the room for which they are hired, by deliberately placing objectis in their way. Finally it is not a mutually agreed-to event by all parties. That is a difference leaving the children out of it. That children are involved in drag queen story hours is a blemish on the adults. Absent that, there would be no problems. This kind of thing is, by nature, problematical. The maids involved may have taken offense at this and elected to prosecute, with, given the area of the body that the diaper covers and is associated with, the option to claim sexual harrassment if done by a male

Actually it creates less work for the cleaning staff, as they are instructed not to disturb guests belongings. If you leave stuff out on the table or dresser the staff will skip that part of the room. Messing with guests belongings is a quick way to get fired.

Why wouldn't it be sexual harassment if done by a female? What if it's a male housekeeper?

Please note that I have seen male guests walking around with their underwear exposed, female guests walking around with their underwear exposed, guests of both sexes walking around in fleece footie and nonfootie pajamas, all sorts of surprising outfits. I've also been propositioned by guests of both sexes, asked if I could provide a prostitute or suggest where to find one. Asked for condoms, and had guests walk up with sex toys they "found" in their room. 

I've been in rooms that were strewn with clothes, outerwear, underwear, clean, dirty everything. People actually do this. I doubt they do it to get a thrill, but just because they are slobs. Others have everything neatly put away either in their luggage or the provided dresser and closet space.

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

NOw, but there is the possibility that someone COULD be prosecuted for sexual harrassment, given the part of the body associated with diapers. Tkhat depends on the laws in any given state. and there are Federal laws to consider. Also, given the nature of the hospitality business. such businesses need a clean record and will make an example of anyone who does that sort of thing so will go to the fullest extent of the law and to the smallest jot and tittle. Even apart from the hotel, the maids were female and may push the matter to show that they will not take any crap fro anyone. Look again at the standing head. That creates a narrative, true or not, which colors the situation, and besides, salacious sells. And there can always be found a lawyer that is willing to cash in on it. Just the story as is would point a jury in that direction; i.e. a male leaving sexually charged items around deliberately in the path of one or more non-consenting females. A first-year law student could get a guilty verdict out of that just on the stereotypes. If not jail there is being put on the Register. I've heard of cases less egregious than that putting someon on the Register. Even if it is only a lawsuit, what do you think his employer will do? When you open a can of worms, it takes a much larger can to re-can them. That kind of thing is just Mruphy bait on steroids

1 hour ago, Little BabyDoll Christine said:

The majority of responses appear to agree with your position that what I'm doing is wrong, and I'm sincerely taking it to heart.  That's why I asked for feedback.

With that said, I think your responses have been pretty over the top, so I'm going to defend myself a little bit.  So you're saying that any grown man who leaves a pair of underwear around his hotel room could potentially be prosecuted for harassment?  That seems like a hard one to sell to a jury.  Understood that many people would NEVER leave underwear in plain view around their hotel room, but others would, just as they would leave clothes hanging in the closet  Why is it any different if I have a few clean diapers neatly folded by my bedside?  I'm just speculating here, but I'm guessing a maid would rather *view* a few clean, folded diapers vs picking up somebody's dirty socks, shirts, underwear, etc., as we all know they do every day.  As I stated before, it's fairly likely that my room is far cleaner than most rooms they enter, so I don't feel I'm "interfering with their work".  They likely come in, turn down the bed, set some clean towels next to my diapers, and then leave.   While I agree that it's probably odd for them to see diapers, I seriously doubt they're traumatized by the experience.  I would also assume that a maid who sees diapers in a hotel room wouldn't have any reason to think they belong to an "adult baby".  These are plain diapers, not animal print or anything.

31 minutes ago, ValentinesStuff said:

Actually it creates less work for the cleaning staff, as they are instructed not to disturb guests belongings. If you leave stuff out on the table or dresser the staff will skip that part of the room. Messing with guests belongings is a quick way to get fired.

Why wouldn't it be sexual harassment if done by a female? What if it's a male housekeeper?

Please note that I have seen male guests walking around with their underwear exposed, female guests walking around with their underwear exposed, guests of both sexes walking around in fleece footie and nonfootie pajamas, all sorts of surprising outfits. I've also been propositioned by guests of both sexes, asked if I could provide a prostitute or suggest where to find one. Asked for condoms, and had guests walk up with sex toys they "found" in their room. 

I've been in rooms that were strewn with clothes, outerwear, underwear, clean, dirty everything. People actually do this. I doubt they do it to get a thrill, but just because they are slobs. Others have everything neatly put away either in their luggage or the provided dresser and closet space.

Thank you.. it happens that there's an event in town this week (not sure if it's even proceeding with the snow storms, but the guests are here anyway).  So the hotel is packed.  As I type this, there's been somebody at the room across the hall banging on the door and yelling at the person(s) inside for about 6 or 7 consecutive minutes.  Kids are running up and down the hall at all hours of the night.  The floors in the lobby have been dirty and wet from people exiting the indoor pool area without drying their feet.  Somebody was eating KFC in the laundry area for some reason and conveniently left the boxes in there with gravy on the folding table when they finished.  In other words, I'm thinking the guy with the clean room and a few stacked diapers is probably not chief among the immediate concerns of hotel staff, maids in particular, but I suppose I could be wrong.

20221215_154952.jpg

Mostly this has all been said but for the record, I also would prefer that you discontinue this particular recreational pursuit.

All the mitigating circumstances relating to what everybody else is doing at the hotel (the “worse things happen at sea” non-defence ?) and the modest scope of your deliberate disclosures ("But your honor, I only hit him quite lightly") are just that: mitigating circumstances.  They do not absolve the original sin.

The hairy issue that all this stuff is orbiting, the principle at play here is that you’re effectively getting your jollies by conscripting non-consensual others to be a part of your fetish. 

Technically, this is harassment.

Sorry you’re mainly not hearing what you want to hear.  I accept that you appear to be genuinely seeking to calibrate your view on this against your peer group which is a laudable objective and so “no foul” for asking in my book.

Just do what myself, @Little Sherri and a few others have done and go "24/7" for a few years.  You'll end up doing what you're doing today by complete accident I promise you ??

• Like 3