LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Happy Thanksgiving!

DailyDi

2 hours ago, Apache Raccoon said:

Happy Thanksgiving Mikey

767746cf9821cb222cfbb9c858558524.gif

Happy Thanksgiving to you too my Little Ashy!???☺️?♥️? I hope you eat LOTS of Turkey today! In my case, I'm having chicken, with gravy!???♥️? Big hugs!?♥️?♥️?????

• Like 2
18 minutes ago, Little Spider said:

Happy Thanksgiving to you too my Little Ashy!???☺️?♥️? I hope you eat LOTS of Turkey today!

Thanks Jeggy and to you to.

Although thanksgiving isn't really a thing we celebrate here in the UK so I'll have to wait till Christmas till I can have any turkey (although we're having beef this year instead lol)

21 minutes ago, Little Spider said:

I'm having chicken, with gravy!???♥️?

Aww not biscuits and gravy? still sounds yummy though

22 minutes ago, Little Spider said:

Big hugs!?♥️?♥️?????

*Hugs back*

icegif.gif

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Apache Raccoon said:

Thanks Jeggy and to you to.

Although thanksgiving isn't really a thing we celebrate here in the UK so I'll have to wait till Christmas till I can have any turkey (although we're having beef this year instead lol)

Aww not biscuits and gravy? still sounds yummy though

*Hugs back*

icegif.gif

If you're NOT having turkey, what are you going to do today?!????? It's going to be a brown gravy with the chicken, not a white gravy. I only have white gravy, with biscuits and gravy. But like you said, it's STILL going to be GOOD with the chicken!????????????♥️?♥️??♥️???

• Like 2

I'm enjoying a quiet house this thanksgiving:  My brother stopped by and told me he had to take care of all the animals, as my stepmom was in New York for the night, spending it with my brother Dan and his wife.  To travel there, it would be over 5 hours, so I had turkey dinner for lunch, and I ordered enough so that I would have food tonight and tomorrow :) I will have turkey again later this evening :)

Happy Thanksgiving all *HUGS*

Brian

• Like 2
7 hours ago, DailyDi said:

Just want to wish a Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow American littles. I am thankful to you all for being a part of my digital life!

Me too Mikey! I'm SO Happy to be a part of your digital Life!??????♥️??? And VERY thankful too! Happy turkey day buddy!????? I hope you and your mom have a GREAT One!???♥️?????♥️?

• Like 3

Hiii!

Sorry I'm late to the party ?. HAPPY THANKSGIVING! Had the multiple family thing yesterday. Had to be Big till we got home ?. booo!

Then a kidney ultrasound today that was fun, no literally it was. All my Dr's know about me, and with my meds and having to have a full blader I was "protected" with a crinklz. When the tech. got to the blader portion she pulled my fleece back she exposed my crinklz she said "OMG that's so cute!" We got a good laugh. But I'm off topic! 

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

?‍♂️

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...