LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Messing your pants

I’m a huge diaper lover and of course my favourite thing to do is messing, I usually wear diapers 24/7 and mostly only use them but I do enjoy loading my pants as well. Anyone else do this as well? I was heading to bed and decided to wet myself, and of course i filled my pants! Anyone else love messing their pants or panties? I prefer diapers and wear 99% of the time  but if I’m not I will gladly wet and mess my pants. 

id love to hear if anyone enjoys this as well? 

• Like 3

I started out poppingmy pants when I realized I was into things that were “a bit different” This went on whenever my parents were away for extended periods of time until I got my first job in a restaurant and bought my first real diaper- related product (Goodnights). I was about 15. I still love the feeling of going in my pants without a diaper but it’s hard to enjoy it for any amount of time 

• Like 3

No, I typically don't enjoy messing my pants, mostly because I find that it's not as enjoyable as messing a diaper. But I will say that it makes me feel Little and embarrassed, which only adds to the feeling of being a baby!?????♥️?? Although I like to think of my diaper as my pants, so whenever I make a doo-doo In them, I think of it as making doo-doos in my pants just like a regular toddler would. And if I was little again, I would LOVE to hide between furniture or under a table when I'm going poo-poo.???? To me it ONLY adds to the feeling of being a baby/toddler!??♥️???????♥️?????

I agree with BabyJeggy.  Why would I mess in my pants or underpants when I can mess in my diapers instead?  First, that's what diapers are for, plus diapers are designed to handle a mess where as cotton underwear aren't.  I can just toss away my messy disposable diaper where as I would have to rinse out my underpants and toss them in the washing machine along with any other outer pants that may have become messy.  If I'l going to mess in my pants, I'm going to have a diaper on first.

• Like 1

The other day I decided to play a little, so I stood in the shower with my boxer briefs and proceeded to soak them very well. Next I put on my plastic pant and then my sweats, it was nice to spend a few hours with my underwear soaked. A little different for me as I normally wear a diaper for play time.

When I was around 4 or 5 years old, my mother had been putting me in Gerber vinyl pants at night for bed. Well at some point during this age, I complained about them, the waistbands itched me. So I was taken out of them when asked. But a number of months later, I had to poop, and someone was in the bathroom. Remembering that I was yelled at for pooping my pants before, I decided to poop in those vinyl pants. That is what made me a "DL" so to speak, during my childhood, all I wanted to do is poop in plastic pants. I was pretty obsessed with it, and I still am, I really enjoy it. 

• Like 1

Thanks for the replies, I also prefer diapers and like to keep them on after they’re nice and full. 

On 11/5/2022 at 3:47 AM, IminWetPampers said:

If I’m not wearing diapers I will inevitably wet and/or mess my pants (sometimes it even happens by accident) which is why mommy keeps me in diapers 24/7/365 but since diapers are my only underwear when I mess my pants I really make a mess. 

I’m like you, I wear most of the time and when I’m not I have no issues with messing in my pants. Hence the reason I need diapers.

• 1 month later...
On 11/9/2022 at 7:20 PM, OttawaGuy75 said:

Thanks for the replies, I also prefer diapers and like to keep them on after they’re nice and full. 

I’m like you, I wear most of the time and when I’m not I have no issues with messing in my pants. Hence the reason I need diapers.

Nice.  I enjoy keeping them on when they are nice and full as well.  Love the load shifty feel of the diaper if you know what i mean.  Each step feels shifty.  Each bent over movement shifts the load into an entirely different place.  ?

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I enjoy pooping nappies, when wearing them, I cant just take them off, so wee and poopies are expected to be done in the nappy.

But do I really need to wear them? The only way to know is to wear normal pants, so that I'm able and expected to use the bathroom. If I wet and/or poop my pants, it is a sure sign that I do indeed need to keep wearing nappies.

It all started with pooping and wetting my pants when I was a young boy, 10 years or so. During the years it has evolved more towards diapers and today i mess my night diapers during the morning coffee almost daily. When I like to be really naughty and embarrased I consider pooping my pants, preferably during a walk making it extra shameful to waddle home with pants filled

• 1 year later...

Definitely me. I think that’s how the whole thing started, like many people I was potty trained by 2-3, I never had accidents never wet the bed. But somewhere around 5 or 6 I wanted to poop my pants on purpose. Kids I used to play with & go to primary school with had a brother who didn’t go to school for some reason. One day they told me it’s because he poops his pants. So playing toys with him one day he stops sits up & poops his pants & then sits back down & keeps playing. He started to cry cause he said he felt embarrassed so I said now you don’t have to be & pooped my pants in front of him, we’ve both down it now. My god it felt so good just to poop my pants like that with out worrying about my mom catching me. After about half an hour his mom came in & asked James if he had an accident he said yes but so has mick, she looked at me & I just nodded, she smiled took me by the hand to the bathroom, showered me, washed & dried my clothes she asked me if it was an accident & I said no it was on purpose so James didn’t feel so bad. She asked me if I would do that again when we played & said I would. & so began my pooping/messing my pants. His mom would give me a pair of James underwear & pants to wear when I came over so I didn’t have to mess up my clothes, sometime she would put us in diapers & we would justplay with our He-Man, Voltron, & transformers toys in nothing but a T-Shirt & diaper, that’s when I started to wet as well when we were diapered. This went on till I was about 7 maybe 8 & they moved away to Queensland & then started the sneaky phase, toilet paper stuffed in under pants then pooping in that flushing it & quickly showering. Until my mid teens when I started working part time &  the folks would go away & leave us more often I started buying Huggies Drynites for 15 year olds my god they were good & fit my slim frame perfectly. I still craved for those old style plastic diapers  but thought they were no longer made. I also thought I was the only possible one in the world that liked doing this, apart from my friend when I was little. Then I found DPF website & finally had a name for myself a Diaper Lover. In my 40s now still love to wear & use diapers specially Crinklz & still love to just mess my pants as well. 

Left to my own devices I can’t mess I end up sick unable to eat , when you can’t eliminate and are obstipated there’s no room for food , I have neurogenic bowel & bladder. I am now on medication regimen that requires my bowels to move & participate. Since I don’t have functioning nerve or muscle control I have no warning or urge to go,or awareness I’m going, not something I can control. My bowels are forced to move 6 times a day . It rarely councides with my bladder leakage, so most days my aide changes my diaper about 9 times . 

• 2 weeks later...

It's been a really long time since I have pooped in my pants.  I have done it,  mostly before I could get diapers. I really did like pooping my pants,  just as much as pooping in my diapers.  The cleanup is just a lot harder pooping I clothing. 

That all being said,  when I have a diaper on under my jeans and I poop, I still think of myself pooping my pants. 

I have diapers for both wetting and messing, but I actually prefer going in my pants.  The only place I don't like peeing and pooping is a toilet - that's what I have to do when not staying by myself somewhere.