LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Infernum Infantem - Epilogue (4/23/23)

Love. It.

Made the big-sis-is-Luci connection before this, but what a great twist that she was behind the whole thing all along. Definitely did not see that one coming. Bravo! 👏👏👏👏

• Like 1

Everyone seemed to figure out the Lucifer sister thing. I never did lol. But I might have been too focused on Nia's humiliation or the sexy witch maid or the thousands of scenarios I came up with when I thought Nia was going to get tortured in Hell. Fine, I admit I was distracted from all the sexy stuff okay? Humph, not my fault at all. 

The epilogue added to sweetness and I like the sisterly interaction

Everything makes more sense now.

And honestly Nia getting babied by her big sis sounds hilarious and adorable

Oh and in regards to an earlier convo we had @LittleFallenPrincess I think at some point when I asked her GF said I would likely being going to Limbo for assignment as a non-aligned and would likely have a pretty easy time of it.. So take that for what you will... 😅🤷‍♀️

Also Bea honestly reminds me a little of GF if she were more dominate... At least in the whole supernatural power player kind of thing..

On 4/23/2023 at 9:17 PM, keith60 said:

good story 

Thank you! Glad you liked it.

On 4/23/2023 at 9:33 PM, Kahlez said:

Lucifer is not a surprise at that point but I like the idea with the curse and how she tried to break it to get her sister back. Overall I really loved that Story and should you ever want to make a sequel maybe when Nia gets her Memories back you have my vote for it ;)

I don't know if I'll write a direct sequel, but I have multiple stories planned for this universe, and a lot of the characters in this story will be returning, so don't worry! 😊

On 4/23/2023 at 10:39 PM, TerranV said:

Ha! I knew it! 

Just didn't get the rest of the story there. I figure that was the point. Luci being Nia's sister was the obvious part but the devil was in the details.:09_EmoticonsHDcom:

Yeah you were all good at realising who her sister was, I'm surprised honestly! But still happy that no one got the full picture until it was revealed.

On 4/24/2023 at 4:07 AM, FloridaKid said:

Love. It.

Made the big-sis-is-Luci connection before this, but what a great twist that she was behind the whole thing all along. Definitely did not see that one coming. Bravo! 👏👏👏👏

Yay! Thank you so much! 😊

On 4/24/2023 at 12:47 PM, Guilend said:

Everyone seemed to figure out the Lucifer sister thing. I never did lol. But I might have been too focused on Nia's humiliation or the sexy witch maid or the thousands of scenarios I came up with when I thought Nia was going to get tortured in Hell. Fine, I admit I was distracted from all the sexy stuff okay? Humph, not my fault at all. 

Haha of course you did! I don't blame you, maids and witches and succubi... what's not to love?

On 4/24/2023 at 6:01 PM, YourFNF said:

The epilogue added to sweetness and I like the sisterly interaction

Everything makes more sense now.

And honestly Nia getting babied by her big sis sounds hilarious and adorable

Oh and in regards to an earlier convo we had @LittleFallenPrincess I think at some point when I asked her GF said I would likely being going to Limbo for assignment as a non-aligned and would likely have a pretty easy time of it.. So take that for what you will... 😅🤷‍♀️

Also Bea honestly reminds me a little of GF if she were more dominate... At least in the whole supernatural power player kind of thing..

I know right! I kinda want to have Luci babysitting Nia at some point in a scene.

On 4/24/2023 at 7:41 PM, kerry said:

I'm pretty sure that you have just added a whole new level of meaning to "adorable." 🙂

I have? But thats impossibubbbles!

Although you do realise... I'm going to have to top that now? I'm going to have to go unbearably adorable now!

Also new story incoming v soon!

3 minutes ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

Although you do realise... I'm going to have to top that now? I'm going to have to go unbearably adorable now!

Honestly, I don't know if that's even possible. This is like top notch adorable. Like this is now in the dictionary next to the word adorable. 

1 hour ago, Guilend said:

Honestly, I don't know if that's even possible. This is like top notch adorable. Like this is now in the dictionary next to the word adorable. 

Just you wait... I'm gonna make a future story even more adorable!

1 minute ago, TerranV said:

This was definately your funniest story too.

This makes me so happy! This was my biggest worry, that either people wouldn't get my humour or it just wasn't funny. I'm glad people enjoyed the humour in it!

1. apology that I have again missed that on Sunday the chapter came much to do.

2. what a surprise Lucifer helps our little Nia that has surprised me little.

3. that Nia but once an angel was I doubt with the brat (small joke).

It was a wonderful ending.

Thank you for this great story.

• 1 month later...

Over the last week, I've read this story, book 1, Little in love, book 2: witch in training, 

book 3: glitch in nanny, 

book 4: Thief in Service,book 5: love in Dimensions, Regression Echo and I started the lito cindicate last night.

I loved the commedy in this one from the bra on the chandelieer to the shirt on the suit of armor to "do these weirdos even need air" as that crazy chanting is going on.

I've enjoyed all of your stories so far and can't wait to read little in love 2. I wonder if that one will focus a bit more on the run for parlament and the positive changing of the society over time? 

Also, what do petal and popet mean? I've seen many references to those two terms and I'm guessing their British coloquialisms?

16 minutes ago, sklawlor said:

Over the last week, I've read this story, book 1, Little in love, book 2: witch in training, 

book 3: glitch in nanny, 

book 4: Thief in Service,book 5: love in Dimensions, Regression Echo and I started the lito cindicate last night.

I loved the commedy in this one from the bra on the chandelieer to the shirt on the suit of armor to "do these weirdos even need air" as that crazy chanting is going on.

I've enjoyed all of your stories so far and can't wait to read little in love 2. I wonder if that one will focus a bit more on the run for parlament and the positive changing of the society over time? 

Also, what do petal and popet mean? I've seen many references to those two terms and I'm guessing their British coloquialisms?

Oh wow! That's a lot of reading, well done! I'm glad you enjoyed them all, especially the humour in this, I put a lot of myself into this story and it's humour and I'm really glad it was appreciated!

Little in Love 2 is currently being planned properly, rereading (and re-editing it as I go along, as well as making notes) so I can remind myself of all the little details I put into the first one. It's definitely going to have a lot to do with the run for parliament and wanting to change society.

Petal and poppet are like 'sweetie', 'sweetpea', 'pumpkin', etc. They're just cute little pet names that yeah I think is mostly used in the UK but I also don't think it's only used here. Whenever I switch I use them a lot when talking to littles.

• 5 months later...

Heyo, just read this one in the last... 30h or so... (I may have a binging problem...) But hey, not my fault you write so damn well.

Loved most of the story, really really heartfelt and so much fun. The lovey dovey and smutty bits were top notch, your craft really shines on the fun delightful moments in this one. Made me all warm and Fuzzy and yearning for someone of my own. (Lucy feelings...)

The back and Forth of the PoV was really nice too. As a switch, that made the story touch many of my kinky itches all around. Really really really liked this aspect.

That said, some of my less kind criticism below:

Lucifer felt a little like a devil ex machina at the epilogue, I was already expecting her, but the lack of more setup before the payoff felt a little underwhelming. Same for most impactful scenes when Vic or Nia are badasses. I felt like their reactions came a little out of nowhere.

I was also expecting something more badass/impositive from Beatrice, given her character in Parum Mortis, she came out a little toothless in this one. But I think thats more of a me thing plus the whole prequel/sequel problem from a readers perspective. (And I may or may not have a crush on the superduper awesome badass witch nanny maid redhead dommy lady...)

The excess of Nia's chapters at the hellish sequence felt a little off too, maybe cus I was expecting the back and forth structure, maybe cus I really loved Vic's inner monologue compared to Nia's. Dunno, the feeling of unrest and complete discomfort and dread I assumed you were aiming at for this sequence also added much to my, 'something's wrong' feeling. I didnt like it at all... which makes it so great, felt like hell, do not recomend. 10/10.

Overall I've had much fun and was so invested in the characters and plot I didn't even feel time passing by. Many many thanks for the awesome story.

On 12/14/2023 at 4:02 PM, Little Lamb said:

Heyo, just read this one in the last... 30h or so... (I may have a binging problem...) But hey, not my fault you write so damn well.

Loved most of the story, really really heartfelt and so much fun. The lovey dovey and smutty bits were top notch, your craft really shines on the fun delightful moments in this one. Made me all warm and Fuzzy and yearning for someone of my own. (Lucy feelings...)

The back and Forth of the PoV was really nice too. As a switch, that made the story touch many of my kinky itches all around. Really really really liked this aspect.

That said, some of my less kind criticism below:

Lucifer felt a little like a devil ex machina at the epilogue, I was already expecting her, but the lack of more setup before the payoff felt a little underwhelming. Same for most impactful scenes when Vic or Nia are badasses. I felt like their reactions came a little out of nowhere.

I was also expecting something more badass/impositive from Beatrice, given her character in Parum Mortis, she came out a little toothless in this one. But I think thats more of a me thing plus the whole prequel/sequel problem from a readers perspective. (And I may or may not have a crush on the superduper awesome badass witch nanny maid redhead dommy lady...)

The excess of Nia's chapters at the hellish sequence felt a little off too, maybe cus I was expecting the back and forth structure, maybe cus I really loved Vic's inner monologue compared to Nia's. Dunno, the feeling of unrest and complete discomfort and dread I assumed you were aiming at for this sequence also added much to my, 'something's wrong' feeling. I didnt like it at all... which makes it so great, felt like hell, do not recomend. 10/10.

Overall I've had much fun and was so invested in the characters and plot I didn't even feel time passing by. Many many thanks for the awesome story.

Thank you so much for all the praise! It makes me really happy to know people really enjoy my stories!

I will admit Beatrice's character definitely got more development in Parum Mortis, as she was more of a centre character and I got to work with a bigger cast.

And as for Nia getting more chapters at the end, I agree, I would have liked to have done more of Vic's perspective, but I don't think I could have written whole chapters from her perspective in Hell, as well as the fact I kinda wanted to leave what she went through down there very vague, as well as giving a sense of unease about what is going on with her.

So glad you enjoyed it overall though and hope you enjoy my future stories! (and any that you may have missed so far!)

• Thanks 1