LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wearing Diapers Under Normal Clothes

Guest zigzag

Guest zigzag

I'm just wondering how do you manage to wear diapers under normal clothes without people noticing? I know baggy trousers are a help but I'm wondering about going from wearing them in private to when I'm out and am worried people will notice. Just looking for some advice!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One important thing to wearing diapers out, under clothing, is to consider the thickness of the diapers and the type of attire. Bulkier clothing will help with bulkier diapers. If you are concerned with wearing out in public, then try some clothing to hide them. Hopefully after wearing out in public awhile then you might be more confident in not being concerned. I will wear one out in public sometimes, depends on what I might be doing. Going to the movies, definitely. Doing a bunch of errands, possibly. I just try to have selfconfidence, and not worry about what others might say. Have never heard anything from anyone as yet. Nor would I really care, unless someone I knew was within earshot and I seldom see anyone I know while I'm out. Having days off during the week helps some and not having a lot of friends or coworkers also helps. But having confidence in yourself is supreme. Go for it. :thumbsup:

I have a rather thin build and wear regular cut levi's. I use molicares generally everyday and I have never been questioned. I have been to a few AB/DL parties and even surprised the "gang" there that I already was wearing a diaper. For the most part it just tends to highlight your positives, that is to say girls have commented on what a nice rear I have, some have noted that I might be well endowed on the front view.

I generally tell them something on the lines that it's not all mine, which leaves them puzzled. If there inquizitive enough to pursue, I end up telling them that its a diaper. I let it go from there, but I have found many babysitters and "mommies" that way.

So simply if I have been doing it fo 30 years with no negative comments then I'm quite sure you can too.

Let's be real about this. Even if someone saw you, what are the chances they would muster up the nerve to say, "Hey, buddy, see ya got a diaper on?" And with all the medical conditions that exist, what would be wrong with simply responding, "Yes, I am and I have to wear them for medical reasons." Bet that would shut them up quick.

I always put on a pair of "Plastic Pants" then a few "Net Pants" over the top of them and I find it keeps everything nice and tight with the "bulk" greatly reduced, I now never bother about what I have to wear when out in public.

Most people are not interested in anything but themselves these days so I really wounld'nt worry about what others think, go out and enjoy a Diapered life as that is what it is all about. :lol:

I wear 24/7 and don't make any "special" adjustments for diapers. But, there are issues with thickness so there are some pants I wouldn't wear over say an Abena Abri-Form X-Plus. Right now I am sitting in my office wearing Calvin Klein jeans with an Abena Super on. I do wear boxer shorts over them as I tend to wear an t-shirt and like to tuck in so it doesn't pull out. Outside of work I don't even bother with the boxers. What I have found for myself is I keep several different diapers on hand and use the one that works for whatever I am doing that day. And, like many say no one EVER EVER notices I have a diaper on; though if they did I can't imagine why they would say anything, talk about impertinent. Relax, no biggie, its just your underwear.

I'm incon (have been since birth) and the only ones who seem to notice are kids, who aren't afraid to ask in some loud voices, "Why is that man wearing a diaper?" ... hehe. People have noticed a couple of times but only because of my own carelessness like a leak, or a diaper topping out of my pants, etc.

Mo

Something else to keep in mind when wearing under any clothes, especially on the noise factor. Most of the time noise isn't a thing to really worry about. For instance, the next time your alone, put on a diaper and normal clothes, then turn on the TV and start moving about. Ambient noises really muffle the sound of a crinkly diaper.

This question sounds like it could have been from me not that long ago. I've gotten brave and have begun to wear out in public more and have found no problem. I wear ATTENDS with plastic pants over them to help prevent leaks - thats ALWAYS a give away, isn't it!!

I try to wear relatively loose pants, but have found that people don't seem to notice at all. I am one, however, who still worries. Thickndry commented that "Even if someone saw you, what are the chances they would muster up the nerve to say, "Hey, buddy, see ya got a diaper on?" " and his response is fine for a lot of people, but that isn't good enough for me and I suspect others out there who just flat don't want people to know they are wearing. I'm in a public enough position, where I can't afford to have people put 1 and 1 together... Fact is, that I've now worn in front of people in my office, in front of my wife and kids, my brother and a few others I know pretty well and if THEY don't notice and say something, no one will...

When I wear, I've noticed I always feel a lot bulkier than I look in the mirror...I imagine it's obvious, but mostly because I KNOW...

The one caution, as I've mentioned, is leak protection...be a little cautious about that and I think you'll be fine.

Give it a shot - I think you may come to love it! :D:D:D

I wear them 24/7 and I don't care for the bulk. I wear clothes that would fit over my diapers and won't show them. The bulk I don't care about and I wear a bathing suit under some of my clothes as a onsie to keep it from sticking out. I don't get any looks or any remarks from anyone. People are not paying attention is why.

I wear them 24/7 and I don't care for the bulk. I wear clothes that would fit over my diapers and won't show them. The bulk I don't care about and I wear a bathing suit under some of my clothes as a onsie to keep it from sticking out. I don't get any looks or any remarks from anyone. People are not paying attention is why.

Agreed. Other than AB/DL's the average person does not go out into public and expect people to wear diapers. Even if you ever watch those diapered in public videos, look at the startling amount of people that still miss it right when its in their face. The average person in our world has a general fear of confrontation and wouldn't say anything if they had the choice. I am about to switch to 24/7 myself and I agree that I don't care for the bulk either.

It would depend on the type I was wearing and how long I expected to be out. If they were thinner (when dry) and I wouldn't be out too long, I'd wear whatever I normally would. Thicker diapers, but out for a short time... I'd wear pants that had a little more room in the hips/butt area, or I'd wear a loose-fitting skirt. Same for thick but long, except I wouldn't chance the skirt.

Piglet's Diapering Tips for Adults

1. Onesies are essential. A good snug-fitting onesie will help prevent diaper sag, as well as unintended "flashings" like having your diaper poking out of your pants.

2. Good diapers are also important. I go for the Molicare Classic Plus for everyday wear-- it's quite thin, but has the capacity for about one full wetting and is well made (won't blow apart) and rather affordable, comparatively speaking. Of the heavier diapers (Molicare Supers, Abenas, Tranquility, etc) my vote goes to the Mediprime Super Plus Brief; similar to Molicare Super except it has an elastic waist for a nice tight fit. The double tapes are great b/c you can re-tape and snug everything up when necessary.

3. Wardrobe definitely matters. Most "24/7 Diaper Manuals" and such recommend putting on double diapers and trying on all of your clothes. If clothes don't fit over double diapers, then get rid of them (applies I guess only to the 24x7 crowd.)

4. Habits and Behavior are important too, including consistency. The only comment I've ever really heard is "have you lost weight?" when I'm not diapered. Makes a good case for staying diapered!

Just my $0.02, YMMV

Piglet's Diapering Tips for Adults

1. Onesies are essential. A good snug-fitting onesie will help prevent diaper sag, as well as unintended "flashings" like having your diaper poking out of your pants.

2. Good diapers are also important. I go for the Molicare Classic Plus for everyday wear-- it's quite thin, but has the capacity for about one full wetting and is well made (won't blow apart) and rather affordable, comparatively speaking. Of the heavier diapers (Molicare Supers, Abenas, Tranquility, etc) my vote goes to the Mediprime Super Plus Brief; similar to Molicare Super except it has an elastic waist for a nice tight fit. The double tapes are great b/c you can re-tape and snug everything up when necessary.

3. Wardrobe definitely matters. Most "24/7 Diaper Manuals" and such recommend putting on double diapers and trying on all of your clothes. If clothes don't fit over double diapers, then get rid of them (applies I guess only to the 24x7 crowd.)

4. Habits and Behavior are important too, including consistency. The only comment I've ever really heard is "have you lost weight?" when I'm not diapered. Makes a good case for staying diapered!

Just my $0.02, YMMV

I am now incontinent. I have worn diapers 24/7 for over 4 years. I wear cloth diapers all the time, except when I go to the doctor, and then I use disposables. I wear a double diaper during the day with plastic pants and almost always wear overalls over them. Everyone is so use to seeing me in overalls that there is never a problem. You can't tell I am wearing diapers. If I have to wear regular jeans, I will just use a single diaper and have never had a problem. I am from a small town and I doubt there are very few people that ever notice I am diapered.

Only once have I ever had someone say something to me, and even then, not really directly.

a few months ago I was out shopping for a new couch. The sales women that was helping me was explaining about their stain protection plan. Saying how if I spilled a drink or food they'd come remove the stain, at which point she dropped her pen. Not thinking much about it I bent down to pick it up and I'm assuming my diaper stuck out a little bit because she added "Or any other body fluids".

Maybe she didn't notice and it was just a coincidence. Either way, that's the only time I've had anything remotely like that happen.

The advice from people who have been wearing their diapers under their clothes out in public is right on the money. First, it will take you a while to become comfortable when you go out in diapers. Paranoia is hard to get over, but I know from my own experience that the more you wear out in public, the more comfortable you will get. Once you realize that no one is looking at you, saying anything to you or even paying attention to you, you will start yo get over that paranoia that everyone has when they first wear diapers out in public. Believe everyone when they say that no one will even notice that you are wearing a diaper under your clothes. That is one of the last things that people would expect of another person. I wear shorts sometimes and regular jeans other times over my disposable diapers which are usually Attends. I don't wear baggy clothes or oversized jeans, just my regular jeans. Sometimes if I'm going to be gone for a while I will put a diaper douber inside my disposable for extra absorbency and sometimes I may wear plastic pants over my disposable. Still no one notices. I've learned over the years that I really don't have to do anything different weather I wear diapers under my pants or not. I do suggest that if you are actually incontinent and a really heavy wetter that you might want to wear baggy clothes if you need to double or triple diaper yourself to prevent leaking. Thick bulky double diapers will be more obvious. I've never needed to wear a onesie or other underwear over my diaper but it will help hold the diaper closer to your body. In the 30 years that I have been wearing diapers out in public, no one has ever said anything to me or even seemed to notice. I wear Attends which are not the thickest or the thinnest disposables and I never have a problem leaking. I'm not incontinent so I have control and when I have a diaper on, I am always careful to be aware of it's condition. If I think I'm going to leak if I wet it one more time, I will either change in a private restroom, like in a gas station or somewhere that has a lock on the door, or I will stop wetting my diaper and use the bathroom if I need to. I sure don't want any friends or family to know I wear diapers so I am careful, but on the other hand, if a stranger I'll never see again happens to see some of my diaper showing out the back of my jeans if I bend down in a store, well, that dosn't bother me at all. Even if that would happen, they might look but they won't ever say anything to you about it. I have run into friends when at the mall or at a store and I have stood there wetting my diaper while talking to them and they had no clue at all. Now, all that said, I'm talking about being out in public running errands or shopping. I am not in lengthy close personal contact with someone all day, therefore, I would not wear my diapers to work at my office where I do have close contact all day long with my coworkers. It's up to each person to decide in what conditions and situations they will feel comfortable wearing diapers under their clothing. Just relax, take it slow until you are comfortable wearing diapers under your clothes when you go out. It takes a little time to get comfortable but eventually you will.

i wear for fun , so i dont mind if someone sees that i have a diaper on r not. I wear jeans over my diaper ,sometimes i will wear sports shorts over them and you can hear the noise real well. But i have yet to have anyone say a word t me . so keep wearing your diapers , and be proud to be a diaper lover.

I wear the large good nights and while they aren't great for just "letting go," they don't show. It's a thrill to wear them out. I'm 160 lBs and somehow they fit. Maybe a good place to start.

Hello. I wear diaper under loose or regular fit jeans all the time. i even use them under my dress pants. depending on where i am going and how long i am going to be out on what diaper i use. i try to find ones that don't crinkle as much or at all. like the Tranquility slim line. they don't stick out and don't crinkle that loud. when i am in my dress pants i use a diaper with a cloth cover like a Tena Ultra. when i was younger i use to worry about if some one would notice or not and now i know that no one notices or if they do they don't care.