LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When you start wearing 24/7 - Parner, Family / Friends

For those of you that have gone 24/7

How was the response like from your partner, Family and Friends.?

How did you find dealing with wearing 24/7?

If your partner objected to the idea, did you still continue?

• Thanks 1

My Daddy/boyfriend wants me in diapers 24/7 but after trying it I just did not enjoy at all. It took up too much of my time, energy and focus. Went back to primarily bedtime as I want3d to focus on more important things in my life.

My partner objected but circumstances were such that I felt it necessary to claim my turf on this.  It was a rough ride but a few years later, things have settled down.  She still doesn't like it but nor does she campaign about it every day.

I go out of my way to make it a non-issue for her.  I operate a "wet only" regime (mostly, there have been "incidents" which happen when you don't practice control for a few years) and as far as possible, I keep nappy-related infrastructure and my nappies out of her sight.

The "dealing with 24/7" saga is all on my "Strange Days" blog (in this forum) but in summary, you put one foot in front of the other and repeat.  It's amazing that everything you thought would be a show-stopper turns out to be solvable, somehow on the day.

As for family and friends.  They don't know.  They don't NEED to know and I'm sure they don't WANT to know either.

39 minutes ago, ValentinesStuff said:

No partner.

My choice of underwear is not the business of my family or friends. If any know, they have not said anything.

I was already wearing nearly all the time, so there was not much change.

I'm the same.   I've worn in front of them, and nobody has said anything.   My brother bought me a Lego set for maybe he knows something.

• Like 3

Partner has known about my Little side since I met them, so they were fine with it when I brought it up overall. They were a little concerned about untraining, in as much they wanted to make sure I was thinking about it and they had a few misconceptions, but that evaporated after a conversation. Now they tease sometimes, so that's fun. 

Friends, I haven't told because I haven't had a reason to (e.g. staying overnight, sharing rooms, etc). However, I don't assume they don't already know either. Whilst I've had to focus temporarily on retraining and therefore being out of diapers most of the time, I did realize I needed to make an exception for being around folks like them that *may* know in-order to maintain the status quo; I don't want to confuse / muddy things, if they already know. Implied social lock-in or whatever you want to call it.

Family knows I have worn diapers, but the relationship there was strained / traumatic. I don't want to get into details on this thread besides that they tried to 'cure' me of it, so you can imagine how well they'd respond to finding out I wear diapers 24/7 now (arguably for need).

• Like 1

My wife was good about it.  She had seen it coming for a long time.  I started out as just AB/DL, then a back injury and car accident led to real bladder control problems.  I went from occasional accidents to bedwetting to 24/7 over the course of seven years.  Now it's just part of me.

My family is also aware and it's no big deal for them.  I told my mother first.  I had been sleeping in diapers for about three years and she came to visit for a few weeks.  Since she is a nurse and specializes in dimentia patients, she was already used to adults in diapers.  A year later, one of my sisters died.  I went home and stayed with another sister and needed to tell her that I wore diapers to bed and "just in case" protection during the day.  About a year later, I was wearing proper diapers 24/7.  The next time I went home, I told my remaining sister.  Now it's not even an issue.  Since I only go home once a year and am very discreet, everyone except my mother usually forgets.  I always have a laugh with my oldest sister if we have a few beers together - she will frequently get up to go to the bathroom and ask me if I need to go.  I respond that I'm good and that I have my drinking diaper on (Tykables Cammies).

• Like 3

My wife snd Family are fully supportive of my need to wear 24/7 and when I first told my wife I was having issues and had made an urologist appointment she did research and came with me to my urologist appointment and insisted no meds no surgery that my choice to wear 24/7 was the correct choice.  As theres no side effects that meds would bring. 

• Like 4

Good to hear that your partners are supportive. What if you are not Incontinent and just like to wear for comfort / protection.

My partner used to be supported and she used to wear when she had Cods as she does have a weak bladder. I ordered her nappies and she used to use them when needed.

Howver when we moved closer to family,  she stopped wearing them and now is not supportive at all.

Yes she lets me wear around the house  and to bed and if we are nipping out to the shops etc. but she never encurrages me or talks about it.

Infact she told me now she does not like me wearing them and would like it if i stopped (and then she said, you would not listen to me anyway) she knows i wont stop wearing them and she seems to accept that.

I wish she when i was not wearing that she would encurrange me to wear and be totaly ok with it.

I often have thoughts like, i would love to go 24/7 but i know she wont allow that especially family visits etc.

• Sad 1

I didn't go into nappies full-time until my wife had accepted it.  I went very gradually about it, but we got there in the end.  It's worked out fine so far.  Nobody else knows, outside the ABDL community.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

My family knows and they are totally accepting, supportive and open about it. They also know I am incontinent and an adult baby as well. It's also why they know I am in diapers permanently and are super chill about it. It's why they know I am an adult baby and they are super cool in treating me as an adult baby. They also know that being an adult baby is how I cope with being incontinent and being kept in diapers. They allow me to go diapered around them and are super cool in knowing that I am always in diapers. On top of that, my doctors knows and they also know I am an adult baby as well.

• Like 2

The only one who knows is my wife.

I had been wearing off and on for years and would go 24/7 for stints before finally deciding on untraining.

Naturally she had questions, things like "why do you want to lose control, will it hurt, will I get bladder infections? But ultimately she is supportive of my decision.

I don't plan on telling family unless absolutely necessary.

• Like 2

My wife was a tad bewildered, but surprisingly not very adversarial, when I finally told her about it. This was after having worn diapers to bed for a year without her knowing (I would sneak them on in the middle of the night, and reverse the process in the early morning), and, after having been 24/7 for about 3 months. I realized that there was no way I could keep up the nuclear-secrets level of security, and also, being able to buy things online, with the associated delivery and credit card evidence trail, was turning into a necessity, since the only local place where one could walk in and buy ABDL diapers with cash had closed its storefront. SO, it was "take the plunge", or live my life in store-bought medical diapers or overstretched adolescent pull-ups, a fate I could not contemplate. 

It felt like I was jumping off of a cliff and attempting to build my parachute on the way down, when I decided to tell her. I could have ended up looking for alternative housing - I had no idea how it was going to go. I leaned into a medical explanation, sort of - I said that I was having bedwetting issues from a medical condition that she knew about, which theoretically could have been a side-effect, although, pre-diapers, I had only wet the bed maybe twice in 5 years, so in reality, that potential symptom was not so big in my windshield as to necessitate "this". Then, after she was aware that I wore diapers to bed, I just started pushing the boundaries incrementally. I'd stay in my "overnight diaper" in the mornings without hiding it (kids were at school), later and later, and I'd "get ready for bed" earlier and earlier, until the only time she wasn't sure what I had on was the afternoon hours into early evening, more or less. Right around then, we had a trip to Europe on the docket, for which I planned to wear only diapers, so, I abandoned all the pretense, and, stopped being secretive (just in front of her) about the fact that I was wearing diapers all day as well as all night. I think the situation kind of progressed along the lines of the parable about the frog in the gradually-heating water; within about 6 weeks, she found herself living with someone who wore diapers all the time, everywhere. 

As to how life has been since I made the decision to buy my underclothes by the case, about 3.5 years ago, I would quote @oznl, regarding putting one foot in front of the other, and being surprised about how rapidly very novel and distressing circumstances can become normal. Not to say it's a complete walk in the park, but, it is surprisingly doable. 

I have not come out to anyone outside of my household about this. I assume they don't want to know, and I don't want them to know, so, the status quo seems best, for now. If it become necessary, though, I have to accept that that's part of the deal, living the diapered life. But I'm in no rush. 

• Like 1

My wife is quite supportive of my diaper wearing, as a matter of fact she insists that I wear 24/7 (because I’m such a baby) and if she ever takes me out of the house without a diaper on I will pee my pants no matter where we are just to prove that I NEED diapers. 

As for my friends they are also supportive of my diaper wearing, in fact some of them have gone diaper shopping for me and a couple of my closest friends have even changed my diapers. Most of my friends have seen me in just a diaper and a tee shirt. 

My family is also supportive of my diaper wearing but I wear pants over my diapers around them although my sister has seen me in nothing but a completely soaked (and leaking) diaper when my friend (who was staying with me at the time) inadvertently let her into my apartment when I was at the end of a massive wetting session. And my mother drove me to the drugstore to buy myself some diapers (when I had run out on my birthday) and waited out front of my house while I ran inside to put one on before being taken out for my birthday dinner. 

• Like 3
6 hours ago, IminWetPampers said:

My wife is quite supportive of my diaper wearing, as a matter of fact she insists that I wear 24/7 (because I’m such a baby) and if she ever takes me out of the house without a diaper on I will pee my pants no matter where we are just to prove that I NEED diapers. 

As for my friends they are also supportive of my diaper wearing, in fact some of them have gone diaper shopping for me and a couple of my closest friends have even changed my diapers. Most of my friends have seen me in just a diaper and a tee shirt. 

My family is also supportive of my diaper wearing but I wear pants over my diapers around them although my sister has seen me in nothing but a completely soaked (and leaking) diaper when my friend (who was staying with me at the time) inadvertently let her into my apartment when I was at the end of a massive wetting session. And my mother drove me to the drugstore to buy myself some diapers (when I had run out on my birthday) and waited out front of my house while I ran inside to put one on before being taken out for my birthday dinner. 

My family is like that too. They are quite supportive of me being kept in diapers and they often insist I stay in them 24/7 and permanently. They even treat me as an adult baby and they know I am always gona be an adult baby and never an adult, grown up or big kid. It's also why they know that I never go out of the house without a diaper on because without on, I would poop and pee in my pants, which they would prove and remind me why I belong in diapers.

Even when it comes to my friends, they are supportive with my family, knowing I am an adult baby and knowing I need to be in diapers. In fact, some have seen me get a diaper change and I have even bee diaper changed by my friends as well. All my friends know and have seen me in just a diaper, t-shirt or onesie on.

With my family, they know and are supper supportive of me wearing diapers. They know that I wear diapers and know I am an adult baby. It's why at home, they know that I don't hide my diapers and they know I wear my diapers out in the open. They know it's normal for me to be diapered out in the open with nothing but a thick diaper, t-shirt or even a onesie on. It's also why they treat me as an adult baby and not an adult, grown up or even a big kid.

12 hours ago, Kawaharu said:

My family is like that too. They are quite supportive of me being kept in diapers and they often insist I stay in them 24/7 and permanently. They even treat me as an adult baby and they know I am always gona be an adult baby and never an adult, grown up or big kid. It's also why they know that I never go out of the house without a diaper on because without on, I would poop and pee in my pants, which they would prove and remind me why I belong in diapers.

Even when it comes to my friends, they are supportive with my family, knowing I am an adult baby and knowing I need to be in diapers. In fact, some have seen me get a diaper change and I have even bee diaper changed by my friends as well. All my friends know and have seen me in just a diaper, t-shirt or onesie on.

With my family, they know and are supper supportive of me wearing diapers. They know that I wear diapers and know I am an adult baby. It's why at home, they know that I don't hide my diapers and they know I wear my diapers out in the open. They know it's normal for me to be diapered out in the open with nothing but a thick diaper, t-shirt or even a onesie on. It's also why they treat me as an adult baby and not an adult, grown up or even a big kid.

That’s awesome to hear and I’m very happy for you, it’s also nice to know that we’re not alone, that there are other adult babies out there that get treated the same way by friends and family that we do and that’s just incredible. 

29 minutes ago, IminWetPampers said:

That’s awesome to hear and I’m very happy for you, it’s also nice to know that we’re not alone, that there are other adult babies out there that get treated the same way by friends and family that we do and that’s just incredible. 

My family treats me as an adult baby and they never treat me as an adult, big kid or grown up. They know I wear diapers and they are comfortable and supper supportaive with me being diapered out in the open. 

• Like 1
19 hours ago, Kawaharu said:

My family treats me as an adult baby and they never treat me as an adult, big kid or grown up. They know I wear diapers and they are comfortable and supper supportaive with me being diapered out in the open. 

Now when you say that they treat you like an adult baby how do you mean?? Does your family change your diapers?? You say that they’re comfortable and super supportive with you being diapered out in the open, is that at your house or theirs? Do you show up and take off your pants and just toddle around in your diapers and wet and mess yourself?? Cause if you do that’s sooooo cool. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, IminWetPampers said:

Now when you say that they treat you like an adult baby how do you mean?? Does your family change your diapers?? You say that they’re comfortable and super supportive with you being diapered out in the open, is that at your house or theirs? Do you show up and take off your pants and just toddle around in your diapers and wet and mess yourself?? Cause if you do that’s sooooo cool. 

They treat me like an adult baby is because they know I am incontinent and know I am kept in diapers permanently. They know because I am diapered, I am not a fully grown adult because I am not potty trained and I don't wear adult underwear or use the adult potty. They also do help change my diapers whenever I need a hand or when it get's way too messy for me. I live with my folks and they are super supportive of me being an adult baby and being diapered. At home, My pants always comes off because as an adult baby, I am not allowed to hide my diapers and my diapers are always kept out in the open and exposed so anyone in my family can do a diaper check on me. Being that they keep me diapered and diapered in just a diaper, t-shirt or onesie on, they are so use to me pooping and peeing in front of them. They are use to me being diapered and treating me as an adult baby.

In my family, they know that for me, I am never gona be an adult, grown up or even a big kid because I am not potty trained. Potty training is what separates me from being an adult, grown up and big kid. Since I am not potty trained, I am kept in diapers and they accept that I am an adult baby and not a fully grown adult. My family knows I am never gona be potty trained and they know I am always gona be kept in diapers. Being an adult baby in my family, they let me be me in my own way and let me be my adult baby self instead of a grown up, adult or even a big kid. It's why when anyone comes over my house, they are aware that I am an adult baby and my diapers are kept out in the open.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/1/2022 at 12:10 PM, uk_DL said:

For those of you that have gone 24/7

How was the response like from your partner, Family and Friends.?

How did you find dealing with wearing 24/7?

If your partner objected to the idea, did you still continue?

It has been quite a while since I have ben 24/7 in diapers.  My wife takes care of my hygiene( diaper changes and bathing).

It was diificult to adjust at first but after a while I seem to not mind it.  Of course why not have have some take care of your hygiene and just let you relax.

• Like 4
On 10/28/2022 at 11:15 AM, herb330 said:

It has been quite a while since I have ben 24/7 in diapers.  My wife takes care of my hygiene( diaper changes and bathing).

It was diificult to adjust at first but after a while I seem to not mind it.  Of course why not have have some take care of your hygiene and just let you relax.

Wow! That's really cool buddy! It must be really nice having your wife change your Diapees and just lay there. Not to mention enjoying a nice warm bubble bath, and have her scrub you and bathe you really good. That must be heaven! I'm glad you have a wife that LOVES to do that for you. I think that's EVERY baby's dream!???♥️?♥️??????

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...

I became a DL years ago and used to go for months wearing 24/7 but always hiding I was wearing from family and friends. Everything changed after becoming incontinent. Because now I need to wear, I decided to show my medical report for everybody. Since then, no more worries about revealing I wear. Telling them was the right decision.

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...
On 1/25/2023 at 11:33 AM, peepantsx said:

I became a DL years ago and used to go for months wearing 24/7 but always hiding I was wearing from family and friends. Everything changed after becoming incontinent. Because now I need to wear, I decided to show my medical report for everybody. Since then, no more worries about revealing I wear. Telling them was the right decision.

What causes your incontinence?