LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Iterating thing going on in berlin

dmavn

Meh. They used Depends/ generic off the shelf pull-ups. 0 effort, F-.  But it's Current Year, so I'm not surprised. Even modern art has gone slacktivist. ?  A true artist with a vision, as Daily Di said, would've known their medium and gone for diapers that truly make a statement. This "artist" went "hmm....how can I be supa dupa edgy", maybe stumbled on some normies kvetching about "those gross ABDLs" and artist goes ? idea! Yes! Big Babies! Then went to the grocery store, bought some Depends, pocketed the rest of the money, and called it art.

.....You know, I gotta respect the hustle. A+ for the con job. ? Now I'm wondering if we have a lazy artist or a smart non-artsy person who saw an opportunity and took it. :42_EmoticonsHDcom:  Pocket the money and go on an ABU shopping spree! 

• Like 2

It's not art....! I find most "modern art" is simply modern garbage!!! No skill, no talent needed ...just get some garbage, slap it on a wall.  Volia...'art'...N*O*T!! ??

In reality, it is an insult to the great artists who actually created something LASTING, Michaelangelo, Leonardo DiVinci, Van Gogh, Rembrant etc..

These people created true art!!! And it has lasted through the centuries, and still touches and impresses the viewer.

Somewhere along the way....someone somewhere, decided that "art" needs to make a statement....a commentary on Society....

And from this thinking is where we get the no-talent garbage of today!! ?? hence what is displayed in the video. 

Meaningless, mindless, talentless garbage!!!..garbage for the sake if garbage. 

....... which isn't, and never will ever be considered "Art"! Much last any longer than its opening and closing..

1 hour ago, square_duck said:

It's not art....! I find most "modern art" is simply modern garbage!!! No skill, no talent needed ...just get some garbage, slap it on a wall.  Volia...'art'...N*O*T!! ??

Brings to mind a certain Bannana…

7 hours ago, dmavn said:

Brings to mind a certain Bannana…

I think the true art skills in modern art is the seller of the art who convinces morons with more money than sense that whatever garbage- like a banana duct taped to a wall- is high class "art". That's one heck of a con job and it's all legal. Makes those sleezy slick used car salesmen seem honest by comparison. And they make more money too. .....You know, I'm in the wrong line of work. Maybe I should super glue a used Rearz diaper to a fridge and call it modern art. ? Or super glue and orange to a toilet for my next creative masterpiece. Maybe add some glitter glue? Big bucks...er, I mean, modern art world, here I come! ?

• 3 weeks later...

I actually like the overall aesthetic of this piece, but can easily see why many of you hate it or find it stupid. It does seem an extremely odd choice in a live performance to use pull-ups without any other context for it except they match the tops. I'm sure an artist statement from the actual show can explain it in some way but still it seems irrelevant to have them as a costume piece in the performance.

I love seeing contemporary art but I think actually being at this may have made me wonder what the hell the point is too.