LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who is your favorite guitar player?

For me the best guitarist/composer that ever lived was Allan Holdsworth. May he rest in peace.

Allan Holdsworth (1946-2017)

58CC932F-174C-40DB-8A20-CACD177FC8A9.jpeg.94de04a2d39b4a1e89ec5137bbabf9d4.jpeg

Born and living life as a free spirit he upholded his God given talents and refused to be corrupted by the satanic music business of our modern age. As a result his music was like from outer space. Being fully autodidact his technique was completely different and uncomparable with most other guitar players. 

A fine example of his unique music and his playing skills:

• Like 1
2 hours ago, BabyJune said:

Jimmi Hendrix is the greatest left-handed guitarist of all time, but Chet Atkins is my favorite.

Chet's my favorite, too. I've been working very hard on his style of playing, doubling down on it since the pandemic started. I even bought a Gretsch guitar eleven years ago.

If you like Chet, you'll like other players in that style like Tommy Emmanuel, Doyle Dykes, and Richard Smith.

Since you have two, I’ll do the same. David Gilmour and Mark Knopfler. They both have so much feel and the best clean tone I’ve come across. Knopfler’s finger playing is like ASMR. 

• Like 2

It depends on my mood. I'm not into 'shredding' so many of 'those' guys / girls are out. Mark Knopfler is simply awesome..check his "Golden Heart" album. ...really nice stuff. 

Mike Oldfield is another, very under rated....andI am sure there are people her who go... "Who?" . But check him out. He's basically retired, but completly self taught, started with just an acoustic guitar, moved to electric then bass, and learned a bunch of instruments....most of his albums are only him playing!!!! He does his own compositions, and mixing as well!!.

Paul Simon, great guitarist as well as composer and writer.....his lyrics are some of the most poinent and haunting, yet memorable.

I am sure there are others....Joe Satriani comes to mind, but I am also picky, I might like a particular song that is played, but not the artists over all playing.....meh. 

I'm not one for guitar usually. But some of my favorite guitar players are Tom Morello from rage against the machine, Jimi Hendrix, Ace freely from kiss, and James Hetfield from Metallica.???????????????????????