LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Liberal Or Conservative?

goto123

Not to get into politics/current events/(hillary, bush and all of them) here, but I have wondered if infantilism is associated more on one end of the political scale. Basically, are adult babies, diaper lovers, sissies, etc more conservative or liberal?

I myself fall a bit toward the liberal end.

I know from experience in chat rooms and elsewhere that there are infantilists and other sorts of fetishists everywhere on the political spectrum, right, left, center, you name it.

That kind of surprised me at first, 'cause I figured, we're just about the ultimate nonconformists, so I naively assumed we'd all be drawn to the party and political philosophy that's tolerant and supportive of alternative lifestyles and sexual preferences. But it doesn't seem to be so.

Personally, I'm very liberal. When conservatives use the epithet "bedwetting liberal", I just smile. :)

I don't know how to start a poll, so opened a topic.

Very Liberal here. BTW when you started this topic all you have to do to make it a poll is directly under the "Topic Description" there was a link that says "Manage Poll Questions". From there you just add the fields you wish, I believe you can edit this post and add them if ya wish. :whistling:

"if you're not a liberal in your twenties you're heartless, if you're not a conservative in your 40's your brainless." paraphrase of winston churchill

i'm becoming more conservative as i get older, i hate taxes and the liberal hand outs. but on some issues i'm very liberal, gay rights, legalization of drugs, religion, things like that. i'm registered as independant but i vote republican usually. especially for governor here in PA, ed rendell is a CROOK!!!

now back to my diapers. :D

Proud member of the vast right wing conspiracy!

Not to get into politics/current events/(hillary, bush and all of them) here, but I have wondered if infantilism is associated more on one end of the political scale. Basically, are adult babies, diaper lovers, sissies, etc more conservative or liberal?

I myself fall a bit toward the liberal end.

I'm...huh, this is confusing.

Okay, I'm liberal in regards to government and regulations: I think everyone has the right to personal freedom, and they should have as few limitations on their behavior as reasonably possible. In that regard, I'm ultra liberal.

Gay marriage? You got it. Pro-pot? Yessir. TG's? I'm behind ya. It's part of my tolerant, everyone gets to live their life the way that makes them happy attitude.

Now, as for my personal life: deeply conservative. No drugs, not even marijuana, old-fashioned morals and values, heck I even DRESS conservatively. If you asked me what I thought people -should- do, I'd sound like an ultra-right wing conservative. However, if you looked at what I support politically, and vote for, I come across as a super-liberal.

Does that make me a Libertarian? I've never bothered to look into what they actually are.

• 5 months later...

I would see my self as a liberal conservative, or a conservative liberal, I support the legalization of diapers, and the right for dogs to marry cats. However, I do not support the use of exploding elephants for weapons of mass destruction, they should only be used for fun :P

• 2 weeks later...