LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Walked for 4 Hours Today

As I get older, I find my legs don't nearly hold up like they did even four or five years ago.  I walk slower, haven't the endurance I had just a few years ago, my leg and knee lock up and it's not so good anymore.  The fall on the ice I had a few months ago hasn't helped and I don't think I fully recovered the strength in my legs.

• Like 2
50 minutes ago, Elfy said:

By the end I was hobbling home. Definitely a little too far for my poor legs and the nappy didn't help. Rubbed the inside of my thighs raw ?

I always HATE it when Diapees chafe when you're working out. It's ONE of the WORST feelings EVER, especially because I get jock itch a lot due to my disability with my messed up body the way it is. But in general, Diapees are STILL and ALWAYS will be awesome!!!!☺️☺️☺️☺️????♥️??????♥️?????♥️??

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

That's 4 more hours than me, so good on you

I regret it. I can barely feel my legs!

I did get to see this super cute swan family on the way home though :)

5zz5UUS.jpg

• Like 7
1 hour ago, rusty pins said:

As I get older, I find my legs don't nearly hold up like they did even four or five years ago.  I walk slower, haven't the endurance I had just a few years ago, my leg and knee lock up and it's not so good anymore.  The fall on the ice I had a few months ago hasn't helped and I don't think I fully recovered the strength in my legs.

@Elfy

Looks like you could have used some barrier cream - I have learned that barrier cream is a help. because whatever you release is not gonna (Or hopefully not) cause skin problems because whatever you release would not irritate the skin:  I am glad I use barrier cream, as it does make a difference ;)

I also agree with @rusty pins I could not walk like I used to, and with my age, mobility issues, and asthma, It makes it harder, but I use the chair mostly, and I really think its safer for me :)

Brian

I'm in my early 60's, and walking is no problem. Occasionally I have to walk the 2-ish miles ( or less, I never checked) to go pick up my car from the shop. Last time was earlier this week. Yes I had a diaper on under my shorts, and I "think" it rubs a bit in the back of one leg, as it was kind of sore there later on when I went to change. 

Anyways, I just trucked right along, one foot in front of the other on my way. Yes I was tired and hot and sweaty ( thats what she said ?) on arrival. Just refilled the water bottle and hit the road, car ran great!! ??

As far as I can tell, the only damage might have been a bit of a sunburn....and the irritation from the diaper being to tight on one side (?) 

I attribute my ( reasonable) endurance to being a bike rider most of my life...now can I walk 4 miles....hmmmm. Dont know. I have to have a reason for going somewhere....not just up and walk off on a hike, just for kicks. I might trybit though, see what happens.

I have been in Elfys position though. Once I went off on an unexpectidly long bike ride, along a bike path, just to see where it went. I must have road 30 miles or something, because when I got back...I WAS D*E*A*D! ?? Legs felt like lead weights, I could hardly move, I was super tired and dehydrated.....hungry, but didn't want to eat....just sleep. It was a stupid thing to do, but I wasn't thinking about that at the time, just seemed like a fun ride and adventure.....ugh!!

I always wear something over the diaper when going out.
I have tried just the diaper under pants and it starts to chaff bad on short walks, but with anything over the diaper its no problem.

I have worn just the diaper under a skirt, then I can go without anything over the diaper as my stance can be wider, but I never walk near people, so only during the evening and night. 

I've went on some walks with my diaper on,  under jeans or shorts,  and never had any issues.   I  never went on a 4 hour walk, though. 

I've been out hunting all day long while diapered, but, again,  the walk wasn't that long.  Maybe 30 min walk in.  Sit by a tree all day.  Then a 30 min walk out. Really,  a waddle out with a soaked MegaMax. 

Hopefully you've healed up by now 

One hint about walking: Walking in the woods is twice as good for one as walking anywhere on pavement. I'm glad I live where there are dozens of woods trails withiin a few minutes' drive, and some in walking distance from the house.

I often walk 10 to 12 miles in a day (and often several times a week) and only rarely have problems. Yesterday I did 10.5 miles including a section of the UK Pennine way on Blackstone edge (a uk  long distant trail)  and a considerable amount of climbing.

On 6/24/2022 at 11:54 PM, Elfy said:

By the end I was hobbling home. Definitely a little too far for my poor legs and the nappy didn't help. Rubbed the inside of my thighs raw ?

You're welcome to join me on a walk over the hog's back any time!