LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Almost Time to Reorder Diapers: What COLOR should I Order?

What Color Megamax Diapers Shall I Order  

24 members have voted

1. 1. When I Order my Next Batch of Northshore Megamax's, What COLOR shall we Order this Time? (can order once every month from my supplier)

• White (Standard)
    • Blue
    • Black (**2nd Favorite Color**)
    • Pink (My **Favorite** Color)
    • Tie-Day (**3rd Choice - I alternate between Choices 3, 4 and 5)
  2. 2. Trifecta Waterproof Covers (Replacement for Gaerywear Incontinence Underwear): What Color(s) Should I Order Next Time?

• White
    • Baby Blue
    • Black
    • Pink (I have 3 of them)
    • Assortment (Please Let me know what colors below)

Ok:  Here is my Poll:  I have to order my Diapers again soon, and I can order Once a month on the 17th of the month. 

I have 2 questions:

1.  When I order my next allotment, What Color Should I order?:  I can get 90 total diapers per month, and I think I CAN Mix it up as long as the total ordered is 90.

2.  When I order More Trifecta Waterproof Covers (Northshore's Replacement for Garywear) What Color(s) should I order?  If you think I should mix it up, let me know what colors I should choose :)  I will use this poll to place my next Orders :)  This can be placed in the response you post :)

Thanks, and Let the VOTING begin :)

Brian

• Like 1
5 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

Ok:  Here is my Poll:  I have to order my Diapers again soon, and I can order Once a month on the 17th of the month. 

I have 2 questions:

1.  When I order my next allotment, What Color Should I order?:  I can get 90 total diapers per month, and I think I CAN Mix it up as long as the total ordered is 90.

2.  When I order More Trifecta Waterproof Covers (Northshore's Replacement for Garywear) What Color(s) should I order?  If you think I should mix it up, let me know what colors I should choose :)  I will use this poll to place my next Orders :)  This can be placed in the response you post :)

Thanks, and Let the VOTING begin :)

Brian

You should DEFINITELY order white Brian! White is MORE babyish, and it just feels RIGHT!??♥️?♥️? And remember, "If it's NOT WHITE it's NOT RIGHT!!!!!!" LOL!?????????????????

5 minutes ago, olympus said:

Definitely white megamaxes. They show the pee the best!

What do you mean by that buddy, Do you mean the witness indicator shows up better?!??????♥️????

• Like 1
4 hours ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

What do you mean by that buddy, Do you mean the witness indicator shows up better?!??????♥️????

No I mean you literally can see the diaper turn yellow from the urine.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
7 hours ago, olympus said:

No I mean you literally can see the diaper turn yellow from the urine.

I always HATED that about Diapees! I like it MORE when you go pee-pees in it and then you CAN'T actually tell that you're wet, like a TRUE baby can't!????????♥️?????

I always order a monthly case of tie dye Northshore Megamax diapers with the boosters. That's cause being an adult baby and an Incontinent, I am permanently kept in diapers and I can never leave them. It's why every case of diapers that comes to my house is always a reminder of why I am not potty trained and why i'm really diaper trained.

• Like 2
On 6/2/2022 at 4:48 PM, Cute_Kitten said:

Tie-dye would be great for pride month. But a boy in a pink diaper? Always classic! ??

@Cute_Kitten

I LOVE the: Pink, Black, and Tie-dye colors:  Maybe @NorthShoreAdamwill come out with Megamaxes that MATCH a Blue Trifecta Cover - I would get that in a Heartbeat :)

@BabyJeggySpideyBoy says that a diaper isn't a classic, unless its plain white:  while I like white too, I have WAAAAAY too many of those, and I probably will have to ditch them, cause I don't want any more stock that feel like cardboard between the legs.  Have to order tomorrow for the month anyway :)

THIS Boy has NO problem wearing a PINK Trifecta or a PINK Diaper:  I Like Pink:  and I also like the Baby Blue Color, and even PURPLE and Black - I don't know, maybe someday, I will find a companion that would find it Cute:  I mean, I ended up having 3-5 ladies want to dance with me simply because my E-motion Wheels have a RED, 2 YELLOW and 2 GREEN lights, and they tell me my chair's battery status ;)

Hmmmmm....Maybe someday, I will be lucky :)

Brian

• Like 2
40 minutes ago, ValentinesStuff said:

Cuz they're pink, duh!

But how does that equal MORE absorbency???? That's what I DON'T get!?????????

• Haha 1

I’ve bought Megamax’s in white, pink and blue. I probably prefer them in that order. I have a soft spot in my heart for pink diapers, but I get self-conscious in them in front of my wife, in a way that I don’t experience when wearing a white diaper, or, printed diapers that aren’t overtly pink. I have some Princess Pink’s and Lil’ Bella’s in stock, but I don’t wear them very often. I had a bag of pink Megamax’s, and I liked them, but, they provoked much the same feeling.

The ones I buy by the case are the white ones. I also tried the blue ones, but I found them to be, I don’t know, excessively formal? They didn’t feel like I was wearing a diaper, exactly. They were more like the baby equivalent of dress pants. Although in terms of fealty to my diaper wearing experiences as a child, only white diapers need apply, because there was nothing printed on the market until near the end of my protracted “career”, and certainly no solid colours. But I longed for the printed ones that were just coming out when I stopped having to wear diapers, which is, I assume, why they carry as much interest for me as the classic white plastic option. Perhaps Megamax should make a printed diaper. 

4 hours ago, Little Sherri said:

I’ve bought Megamax’s in white, pink and blue. I probably prefer them in that order. I have a soft spot in my heart for pink diapers, but I get self-conscious in them in front of my wife, in a way that I don’t experience when wearing a white diaper, or, printed diapers that aren’t overtly pink. I have some Princess Pink’s and Lil’ Bella’s in stock, but I don’t wear them very often. I had a bag of pink Megamax’s, and I liked them, but, they provoked much the same feeling.

I can never wear pink diapers because I don't know if I can pull them off because people would think they are pink underwear. I like my Tye dye colors but I would love to try it on my next order.

• Like 1

I have NSC diapers in the blue, black, white, and tiedie.   I use more blue than anything else.   They did throw in some samples in pink and green, but they're really not my cclors.

• Like 2
On 6/5/2022 at 3:51 PM, ~Brian~ said:

@Cute_Kitten

I LOVE the: Pink, Black, and Tie-dye colors:  Maybe @NorthShoreAdamwill come out with Megamaxes that MATCH a Blue Trifecta Cover - I would get that in a Heartbeat :)

@BabyJeggySpideyBoy says that a diaper isn't a classic, unless its plain white:  while I like white too, I have WAAAAAY too many of those, and I probably will have to ditch them, cause I don't want any more stock that feel like cardboard between the legs.  Have to order tomorrow for the month anyway :)

Brian

But if they feel like cardboard between your legs that's a sign that you NEED a BETTER quality Diaper, PERIOD! Not just because it's white, or blue, or green, or any OTHER color, but because an Diapee is ALL about comfort!!!!!!?????????☺️???♥️???☺️♥️?

4 minutes ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

But if they feel like cardboard between your legs that's a sign that you NEED a BETTER quality Diaper, PERIOD! Not just because it's white, or blue, or green, or any OTHER color, but because an Diapee is ALL about comfort!!!!!!?????????☺️???♥️???☺️♥️?

@BabyJeggySpideyBoy

The REASON that I had 13 bags of diapers that felt like I had CARDBOARD between my legs was NOT because of the QUALITY of the Northshore Product:  The Reason for this was due to the fact that Northshore manufacturers these in China, and as such, @NorthShoreAdam told the people that were making a run in 2020 to do it a certain way, and he was expecting it to be done the way he wanted, and INSTEAD:  Someone who was making these in China made a change that was not authorized, and He had to communicate that the run from 2020 was NOT done correctly.  Since the 2020 run was already completed, any of these would have been made in the run would have had the same issue as the ones I ordered in 2020.  The 2019 Run was softer In my Opinion.

Northshore was able to correct the issue, and told us that the diaper's core (The blue mat/center of the diaper - which was supposed to be ABSORBENT) was Pressed down TOO MUCH, and as such, was stiff and felt like cardboard: Northshore compensated me for this, by providing me with the equivalent number of Large Boosters, which would cover a SIX MONTH SUPPLY of Megamaxes, as I can get a TOTAL of 540 Diapers during the life of a/each Prior Authorization - When I had to wear a diaper from this period, I would put 2-3 BOOSTERS in there, and I would not FEEL the stiffness, and hence, I could use as many of the 2020 diapers as I could, until the 2021 diapers were run, and these were WAAAAY better than anything I wore in 2019 and 2020 :)

This is the ONLY problem that I have had with Northshore Products:  This week, I counted the number of white megas I had in stock, and made the decision to move the Black, Pink, and Tie Dye diapers to my bathroom stock shelves.  Once I did that, I had my organizer Bag up 13 bags of the White 2020 stock of Megas. and then dump these in the DUMPSTER - I didn't see any need to hold these, as I can call my supplier in Hooksett, NH, and reorder whatever color(s) I want.  Other than that, I have been really HAPPY with Northshore Products, and I order them DIRECT from Greyskill. IL, and this way, there is NO middleman (Amazon) to mess up and send me the wrong products, which my supplier would have to retrieve from me in Vermont, and then run Back to base in New Hampshire.  I have also ordered Wipes, Disposal Bags for the diapers, GaryWear Covers, MagicSorb Disposable Underpads in Medium and Large, and Washable Underpads in Medium and Large from Northshore.  When Garywear Covers were discontinued by Northshore, I ordered 3 Trifecta covers in PINK, Size Large:  I have been informed by my Case Manager, that I have some left over funding that I can use to order supplies, or something that can be used as help me (assistive device):  She was able to order me enough wipes, and disposal bags to last me the rest of 2022 2 months or so ago, and ordered me some Accord Liners for the Diaper Disposal Can in my Bathroom Shower Bay :)

I have decided to order:  PINK Megamaxes (90) this time:  I will order Black Ones in July, (90) and Tie Dye In August. (90) This way, I have 2022 Stock in the Colors I want for my diaper stash - I will order each month until I have a little over 270, because I will be using them more frequently, and moving them from shelf storage in my livingtoom, to My bathroom storage shelves.  I always have 30 diapers (3 bags worth) available to use at any one point in time, and I keep an eye on the reserve stock:  when it gets low, I order more, so I don't end up with a "supply shortage" caused by MY errors or failures.  I also don't know what Fall and Winter 2022 will bring, so I should be prepared in case Covid-19 becomes a severe problem that requires them to reinstate safety plans, or Protocols.

On 6/2/2022 at 4:48 PM, Cute_Kitten said:

But a boy in a pink diaper? Always classic! ??

PSSST: You know what?  @Cute_Kitten is RIGHT:  How many people would doubt that:  Plus, it may be something that SOME Ladies May find attractive about a guy, and there may be some ladies that think that a guy in a PINK diaper is cute too - If a lady thinks that, and I am a lucky guy, I won't question it :)

Brian