LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

That moment when....

@DLJeff52 I forgot to mention your experience of looking at your diaper’s wetness indicators and thinking, “How the hell did that happen?” Makes me feel warm and tingly!  Trust me it never gets old!  ?

As a teen baby in the 90’s,  I hated how adult diapers had wetness indicators. That was before baby diapers had them. I thought the wetness indicators were not only an eyesore, but it felt too “medical” for me. 

Fast forward [*cough*] 20 years.  I legitimately appreciate having a diaper with a wetness indicator. I’m always damp and it’s getting progressively more difficult to tell how wet I am and its not always appropriate to put my hand down my pants and squeeze.  It’s way easier to quickly and stealthily unbutton my trousers and peek at the line. 

TL;DR - I would add “Appreciating the functionality of a wetness indicator” to my list of “oh wow” moments! 

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, Enthusi said:

@DLJeff52 I forgot to mention your experience of looking at your diaper’s wetness indicators and thinking, “How the hell did that happen?” Makes me feel warm and tingly!  Trust me it never gets old!  ?

As a teen baby in the 90’s,  I hated how adult diapers had wetness indicators. That was before baby diapers had them. I thought the wetness indicators were not only an eyesore, but it felt too “medical” for me. 

Fast forward [*cough*] 20 years.  I legitimately appreciate having a diaper with a wetness indicator. I’m always damp and it’s getting progressively more difficult to tell how wet I am and its not always appropriate to put my hand down my pants and squeeze.  It’s way easier to quickly and stealthily unbutton my trousers and peek at the line. 

TL;DR - I would add “Appreciating the functionality of a wetness indicator” to my list of “oh wow” moments! 

So true!! Here's another one you'll love...I was shaving this morning with diaper and t-shirt (how silly that all sounds in a sentence) and my wife noticed my diaper indicator and pointed at it like "better change when you're done.." evidently the water running in the sink while I was shaving must have triggered something I again didn't even notice!  Exactly right...warm and tingly!!! So good to be amongst those who "get it" :)

3 hours ago, Kawaharu said:

Being and adult baby, lets me cope and deal with being incontinent and being kept in diapers permanently. It's why being kept in diapers, I can deal with the adult world in my own way and as for my adulthood, I don't normally see myself as a normal adult because of my diaper status. That's cause being kept in diapers, I don't have an adulthood and instead have any adult babyhood.

Kawaharu, I have two questions if you don't mind, neither of which you should feel compelled to answer: 1) Any meaning significance to Kawaharu? 2) What is the etiology of your incontinence?

• Like 1

Yesterday was such a moment for me... i wasnt that well hydrated before going to bed and i needed to get up early, shower and get ready for a meeting.
So without proper hydration and a short night i was kinda sad/sure im going to waste a fresh diaper.
When the clock woke me up i was like: Man, just as i thought... didnt even peed once.
Than i stood in front of my mirror "unpacking" myself for the shower, and after putting of my PUL-Pants i saw the surprise, the front of my diaper was all yellow ??

Wasnt the first confirmation moment that proofed, training is working, and peeing might happen during sleep now, but still feels amazing and shocking at the same time ?

• Like 4
18 hours ago, I_am_Groot said:

Yesterday was such a moment for me... i wasnt that well hydrated before going to bed and i needed to get up early, shower and get ready for a meeting.
So without proper hydration and a short night i was kinda sad/sure im going to waste a fresh diaper.
When the clock woke me up i was like: Man, just as i thought... didnt even peed once.
Than i stood in front of my mirror "unpacking" myself for the shower, and after putting of my PUL-Pants i saw the surprise, the front of my diaper was all yellow ??

Wasnt the first confirmation moment that proofed, training is working, and peeing might happen during sleep now, but still feels amazing and shocking at the same time ?

Isn't it amazing how that is such a "wow" moment!  Totally get you!  Thanks so much for sharing!! Here's to many more moments!

For me also, the biggest “Aha” moment was realizing 1) Realizing that accepting an internal/emotional need to wear was just as valid as any other reason. I had nothing to prove to anyone. 

some people will say “you don’t need a reason to wear,” but I felt like that was a cop out. Sure, I don’t “need” a reason, but understand the “why” of our own actions is part of the journey of life and maturity, imo. 

As humans, we usually have a reason for things we do. It doesn’t have to be profound or even rational sometimes, but insight into the “why” can still be valuable to some people. 

from there, I think my progression toward incontinence really took off because I finally was accepting I wanted something for me and me alone, and I was ok with the consequences (even one’s I may not foresee). 

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, BabyBoi91 said:

For me also, the biggest “Aha” moment was realizing 1) Realizing that accepting an internal/emotional need to wear was just as valid as any other reason. I had nothing to prove to anyone. 

some people will say “you don’t need a reason to wear,” but I felt like that was a cop out. Sure, I don’t “need” a reason, but understand the “why” of our own actions is part of the journey of life and maturity, imo. 

As humans, we usually have a reason for things we do. It doesn’t have to be profound or even rational sometimes, but insight into the “why” can still be valuable to some people. 

from there, I think my progression toward incontinence really took off because I finally was accepting I wanted something for me and me alone, and I was ok with the consequences (even one’s I may not foresee). 

Well said!  I think these "aha moments" are sometimes a blend of escape, escalation and ultimately embracing.  Sometimes we are escaping something and the aha moment solidifies the comfort or hope we wanted to find.  Sometimes we are escalating our journey and achieve something like a submitting moment in our physical process.  And finally, at other times, we are embracing who we are regardless of what others want us to be!  Well said and may your journey continue to be peaceful!

1 hour ago, BabyBoi91 said:

So this is HUGE.  It’s also important to have a good reason if you’re going to spend thousands of dollars a year on diapers and they can be potentially embarrassing, and are unhygienic and generally assumed to be the option of last resort for managing one’s bladder. 

Maybe it’s a rationalization but if potty training includes the motivation and psychological aspects (wanting to stay dry, desire to avoid having accidents) then technically you didn’t successfully potty train. I realize that logic requires some mental gymnastics, but it works!

• Like 2
10 hours ago, Enthusi said:

Maybe it’s a rationalization but if potty training includes the motivation and psychological aspects (wanting to stay dry, desire to avoid having accidents) then technically you didn’t successfully potty train. I realize that logic requires some mental gymnastics, but it works!

Huh ?

Well, uhm...you have a point there! ?

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Kif said:

Huh ?

Well, uhm...you have a point there! ?

@Kif  I don't know if @Enthusi was on his school debate or philosophy team, but I would never want to go toe-to-toe with him on the thought process of reverse reverse psychology that leads towards peaceful reconciliation, if not rationalization, of untraining! :) I'm just glad Enthusi is on on our side! :) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, DLJeff52 said:

@Kif  I don't know if @Enthusi was on his school debate or philosophy team, but I would never want to go toe-to-toe with him on the thought process of reverse reverse psychology that leads towards peaceful reconciliation, if not rationalization, of untraining! :) I'm just glad Enthusi is on on our side! :) 

Pshaw.  This is a topic near and dear to my heart. 

But for real, half the battle is seeing yourself as someone who isn’t capable of going without underwear. Whatever rationalization you chose! ❤️

• Like 1

We are psychologically driven for answers/reasons to why things happen and in our case why we wear diapers:  Here is an article from Psychology Today back in 2010.

I've said this before, but it bears repeating: we are, all of us, meaning-seeking creatures. We seek not only to define the meaning of our lives by adopting, whether consciously or unconsciously, an over-arching purpose, but also to understand the reason for almost everything that happens in the course of each day. Why did our boss change our work schedule? Why does our spouse care so much about the clothes we wear? Why is traffic snarled for miles ahead of us? Why did that man in the news kidnap and rape that girl?

Why is what drives not only everything we do, but also our emotional reactions to everything that happens to us. Imagine how quickly your frustration at encountering that traffic jam on your way home from work would turn into horror if, as you passed the accident that caused it, you caught a glimpse of a mangled corpse lying beside a totaled car. Or how easily the irritation you'd feel at being told you have to work an extra shift at work each week for the next two months might turn into a willingness to contribute when you learn the reason is that one of your colleagues was just diagnosed with cancer and needs to spend that time getting chemotherapy.

We're simply far more likely to accept a change if we understand the reason for it. Interestingly, our acceptance seems to hinge less on how much we like the reason and more on how much sense the reason makes to us. Even if the change fails to benefit us—even if it causes us harm in some way—if our sense of fairness is satisfied, we're far more likely to accept and even embrace it.

When explanations aren't forthcoming, on the other hand, poor outcomes frequently ensue. Employees who don't understand the reason for management's decisions are at risk for becoming disgruntled, disempowered, and even depressed. This leads to poorer job satisfaction, work quality, and customer service—and a diminishing work force (as employees seek employment elsewhere). It also leads to anger against authority and a tendency to presume incompetence and even corruption.

The general public, for example, is provided little to no insight into the detailed thought processes that go into many governmental decisions. How do we know our officials have considered all the angles and come to the best decision possible? All we're given is their decision and a political sound bite designed to provide the appearance of an explanation.

One wonders why so few politicians have tumbled to this secret: a truly transparent thought process is the best defense against becoming unpopular. Polls suggest the majority of the American public doesn't like the health care law (even while finding itself in favor of many of its provisions). Imagine if President Obama publicly described in detail the exact thinking that led him to sign it. I don't raise this possibility to compliment or criticize the content of the law (I've already done both here), but to suggest the likely truth that felt ambivalent about it. (How could he have liked everything in something so massive, drafted by so many different people?) What if he told us about how much he struggled with the decision to accept the things he didn't like in it and to let go of the things he couldn't get included in order to sign into law the things he could and did? Even if you hate the legislation, you might actually find his thought process reasonably sound. And if you did, you might even ask yourself, perhaps for the first time, what you would have done had you been in his position. You might, just for a moment, stop thinking about what you think the law means for the country and you personally and instead think about the decision to sign the bill from the point of view of the person who was faced with the decision whether or not to sign it. It's easy to criticize a decision—to feel that something was done to you rather than for you—when you only know what was decided and not why.

• Like 1

Here's another moment....

Was at a sporting event over the weekend and was standing talking to another parent of someone on our team when, without thinking about it, I felt #2 just start happening mid-sentence.  Nothing more challenging than completing a conversation as your diaper fills up and you know you need to find a way to excuse yourself.  

Now for part two...the only bathrooms at the event were port-a-potty, so had to grab my change out of the car...that was a fun walk with a full diaper.  Then change and clean in the port-a-pot.  Put my dirty in a plastic bag and stepped out only to have another friend waiting in line as I exited.  Now there's a fun feeling, holding a dirty diaper in a plastic bag talking to a friend having just changed.  Remember to use non-see through plastic bags when you are out and about!  So I'm talking with this friend when I feel #2 start again.  It wasn't like I had an upset tummy or anything, but more like I just hadn't really finished from the first one.  My friend finished talking and I had to go back to the car to get yet another change. 

No incidents after that, but I will say this:  in the last two weeks I've noticed I've been going #2 twice a day more regularly whereas I used to be a steady one time a day.  Anyone had a similar experience?

45 minutes ago, DLJeff52 said:

Here's another moment....

Was at a sporting event over the weekend and was standing talking to another parent of someone on our team when, without thinking about it, I felt #2 just start happening mid-sentence.  Nothing more challenging than completing a conversation as your diaper fills up and you know you need to find a way to excuse yourself.  

Now for part two...the only bathrooms at the event were port-a-potty, so had to grab my change out of the car...that was a fun walk with a full diaper.  Then change and clean in the port-a-pot.  Put my dirty in a plastic bag and stepped out only to have another friend waiting in line as I exited.  Now there's a fun feeling, holding a dirty diaper in a plastic bag talking to a friend having just changed.  Remember to use non-see through plastic bags when you are out and about!  So I'm talking with this friend when I feel #2 start again.  It wasn't like I had an upset tummy or anything, but more like I just hadn't really finished from the first one.  My friend finished talking and I had to go back to the car to get yet another change. 

No incidents after that, but I will say this:  in the last two weeks I've noticed I've been going #2 twice a day more regularly whereas I used to be a steady one time a day.  Anyone had a similar experience?

Oh man that's a tough one! I had this issue early on, where I was going right after going... so annoying! Spoke to my doctor about going too frequently with the incontinence and she told me to take two fiber pills each morning. I also typically eat oatmeal in the morning and almonds and bananas for lunch. That has kept me somewhat more regular. I now typically go in the morning and after lunch and try to time my day around this. I also cut out lactose or use a lactaid pill. That helps too. Diet is essential to prevent too frequent movements.

Sometimes if I have a BM, I wait it out, like I go, then stay in my office or go to the bathroom, maybe for you that would have been stand by your car. Then I try and push the rest out. Just a thought.

To answer your earlier question. I have been DL for forever and the AHA moment actually precursed my 24/7. When I started waking up in messy diapers, I knew I had to go 24/7.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, PuraVidaDip said:

Oh man that's a tough one! I had this issue early on, where I was going right after going... so annoying! Spoke to my doctor about going too frequently with the incontinence and she told me to take two fiber pills each morning. I also typically eat oatmeal in the morning and almonds and bananas for lunch. That has kept me somewhat more regular. I now typically go in the morning and after lunch and try to time my day around this. I also cut out lactose or use a lactaid pill. That helps too. Diet is essential to prevent too frequent movements.

Sometimes if I have a BM, I wait it out, like I go, then stay in my office or go to the bathroom, maybe for you that would have been stand by your car. Then I try and push the rest out. Just a thought.

To answer your earlier question. I have been DL for forever and the AHA moment actually precursed my 24/7. When I started waking up in messy diapers, I knew I had to go 24/7.

Wow!  Must confess, I've been hoping to wake up with a #2 mess now...would be great validation for the effort...can only imagine the feelings you had waking up that morning to a #2 mess!  Oh my!! Thanks @PuraVidaDip for the diet tips....I'm trying not to push or obviously clench with #2, but will definitely be eating more oatmeal and almonds!  You are awesome to share!

• Like 2

Happy Father's Day!

I promise you can't make this stuff up!  My wife has accepted that I'm incontinent but has never fully bought in to the fact I need to wear diapers.  She hasn't been angry, resentful or unsupportive, just really hesitant to accept this change.  I haven't pushed it at all and figured it would just be that way.  

Imagine my surprise when I came in from playing outside with the kids and she yells from our bedroom..."honey, come see your Father's Day present!"  When I entered our bedroom I saw the remnants of a "closet cleanup" strewn in our bedroom.  Inside, a new world order existed.  "I thought it was time to organize everything for you, so I got these bins for your onesies and diapers and other things so they are easy to grab and somewhat more 'discreet'.  I have your nighttime diapers and wraps in this bin, your daytime diapers here and your onesies put away by color in these bins over here."  

I was stunned as she went on for a couple minutes.  My wife organized my diapers and onesies for Father's Day.  Mind blown.  Game over. I win.

:)

• Like 1
On 6/6/2022 at 11:32 AM, DLJeff52 said:

Yes, I have this experience. Before untraining, I usually went #2 about every time I went to the loo. After starting to untrain, my movements turned into 1 per day, usually in the morning. After almost 2 years of untraining, I'm going 2 times per day regularly, sometimes more. I'm not sure why the difference in habits...

• Like 1

I will admit I was stubbornly trying to hold in to my continence for convenience. It wasn't that I didn't love wearing diapers. It wasn't that I was too timid to wear them out in public. It was simply the convenience of being able to forgo them when I wanted. Because of this I was unreceptive to many aha moments until I saw the accumulated mass of them in my rear view mirror. These were times my partner had to stop the truck so I could get out and pee in the side of the road because I couldn't make it home without an accident. The last accident was a #2 at the checkout counter in a feed/hardware store. That was the last time I went anywhere without a quality diaper on.

Another aha moment was when I realized that having to be diapered didn't mean that I had to be embarrassed. I used to be somewhat paranoid about being in public in diapers. The paranoia comes from the simple fact that if someone realizes your in diapers it would be very embarrassing. So the feelings if paranoia are only there because of the fear of public embarrassment. I had the aha moment when I realized I didn't NEED to feel embarrassed about anything. Nobody can make you feel anything, that can only come from within and since I have to wear diapers there's nothing to be embarrassed about. That freed me from the paranoia too. Now I dress discretely but I never worry about someone noticing and life is good.

Hugs,

Freta

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, FretaBWet said:

Another aha moment was when I realized that having to be diapered didn't mean that I had to be embarrassed. I used to be somewhat paranoid about being in public in diapers. The paranoia comes from the simple fact that if someone realizes your in diapers it would be very embarrassing. So the feelings if paranoia are only there because of the fear of public embarrassment. I had the aha moment when I realized I didn't NEED to feel embarrassed about anything. Nobody can make you feel anything, that can only come from within and since I have to wear diapers there's nothing to be embarrassed about.

@FretaBWet Thank you so much for sharing!  I had a similar aha moment where I went running without protection and had a #2 accident...helped solidify everything for me!  Your observation about embarrassment is so well said!  There is a moment in time where we realize we are giving too much power to people about how we are living.  There have been a number of times (airport security, amusement parks) where I've had my bags searched and exposed all my diapers.  I just say, I'm incontinent and they don't even bat an eye.  The reality is MOST people will not have anywhere near the reaction we think they will have, and for those that do, they aren't worth giving the power to affect how we feel about ourselves.  The real trick is somehow being able to own that like you have!! You are brave and I can't thank you enough for posting!

We just went to one of my grandchildren's college graduation. It was an indoor event and I was with my partner and some of my family. They were checking all bags and I carry a large shoulder bag and always have a spare diaper and some wipes in a zip lock. I got to my turn with family waiting ahead of me and behind and I didn't hesitate. I opened my bag wide open and the attendant looked right at and waved me on. It would have caused a commotion if I had refused. It would have caused a lot of questions had I insisted on a private search. Nobody was aware I had a big puffy adult diaper right there in my bag. Anyone who is going to be wearing for need should spend time worrying what they themselves think not what others might think. One of the best parts of this site is the ability to learn from all the mistakes and work that others share on this site. This thread is a prime example of sharing knowledge that empowers others.

Hugs,

Freta

• Like 2
6 hours ago, FretaBWet said:

Another aha moment was when I realized that having to be diapered didn't mean that I had to be embarrassed.

Yes yes yes!   

I treat my diapers like they’re underwear. I don’t flaunt them, but if someone inadvertently sees my diaper poking out when I bend over, or someone is at my house and they stumble  on my stash of diapers, then so be it.  So someone somewhere will know I wear diapers. 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, FretaBWet said:

This thread is a prime example of sharing knowledge that empowers others.

Amen and Amen!  Thanks for sharing Freta....love these aha moments as it is exactly the learnings and wisdom that we glean from them that change our attitudes toward ourselves and others!

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/1/2022 at 3:07 PM, Moochie said:

We are psychologically driven for answers/reasons to why things happen and in our case why we wear diapers:  Here is an article from Psychology Today back in 2010.

I've said this before, but it bears repeating: we are, all of us, meaning-seeking creatures. We seek not only to define the meaning of our lives by adopting, whether consciously or unconsciously, an over-arching purpose, but also to understand the reason for almost everything that happens in the course of each day. Why did our boss change our work schedule? Why does our spouse care so much about the clothes we wear? Why is traffic snarled for miles ahead of us? Why did that man in the news kidnap and rape that girl?

Why is what drives not only everything we do, but also our emotional reactions to everything that happens to us. Imagine how quickly your frustration at encountering that traffic jam on your way home from work would turn into horror if, as you passed the accident that caused it, you caught a glimpse of a mangled corpse lying beside a totaled car. Or how easily the irritation you'd feel at being told you have to work an extra shift at work each week for the next two months might turn into a willingness to contribute when you learn the reason is that one of your colleagues was just diagnosed with cancer and needs to spend that time getting chemotherapy.

We're simply far more likely to accept a change if we understand the reason for it. Interestingly, our acceptance seems to hinge less on how much we like the reason and more on how much sense the reason makes to us. Even if the change fails to benefit us—even if it causes us harm in some way—if our sense of fairness is satisfied, we're far more likely to accept and even embrace it.

When explanations aren't forthcoming, on the other hand, poor outcomes frequently ensue. Employees who don't understand the reason for management's decisions are at risk for becoming disgruntled, disempowered, and even depressed. This leads to poorer job satisfaction, work quality, and customer service—and a diminishing work force (as employees seek employment elsewhere). It also leads to anger against authority and a tendency to presume incompetence and even corruption.

The general public, for example, is provided little to no insight into the detailed thought processes that go into many governmental decisions. How do we know our officials have considered all the angles and come to the best decision possible? All we're given is their decision and a political sound bite designed to provide the appearance of an explanation.

One wonders why so few politicians have tumbled to this secret: a truly transparent thought process is the best defense against becoming unpopular. Polls suggest the majority of the American public doesn't like the health care law (even while finding itself in favor of many of its provisions). Imagine if President Obama publicly described in detail the exact thinking that led him to sign it. I don't raise this possibility to compliment or criticize the content of the law (I've already done both here), but to suggest the likely truth that felt ambivalent about it. (How could he have liked everything in something so massive, drafted by so many different people?) What if he told us about how much he struggled with the decision to accept the things he didn't like in it and to let go of the things he couldn't get included in order to sign into law the things he could and did? Even if you hate the legislation, you might actually find his thought process reasonably sound. And if you did, you might even ask yourself, perhaps for the first time, what you would have done had you been in his position. You might, just for a moment, stop thinking about what you think the law means for the country and you personally and instead think about the decision to sign the bill from the point of view of the person who was faced with the decision whether or not to sign it. It's easy to criticize a decision—to feel that something was done to you rather than for you—when you only know what was decided and not why.

I think this is also a very good point. I think some of the most difficult things in life to deal with are those things that have no answer to the question, “Why?” Or “how?” Or “what caused this?”

We want to be able to complete an internal story to explain the world around us, but when those rare personal events occur that are unanswerable—those are the events can really shake a person up. 

Ultimately, we may never know “why” about some things.  And while there is 100%, certainly room to ask those questions and feel the emotions that those question brings up (because they are after all valid), at the end of the day it’s also up to us to do our best with the choices we have.  ☺️ 

-Reflections on asking why

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Had two more of these "moments" in the last two days that I thought I'd share as they are encouraging to me and hope they do the same for you!

1.  I woke up this morning with a fully wet Better Dry diaper and I did not wake up at all during the night.  While I had to pee when I woke up, it was one of those rare nights where I went to sleep and didn't stir until my alarm went off.  Very encouraging, but will resist the urge to try and repeat or recreate!  

2.  My wife actually diaper checked me when we were out at a local gathering.  Her hand squeezed my diaper from behind and I guess she felt enough squish which made her lean in and suggest I go change before I started leaking.

Nirvana! 

• Like 1
On 6/14/2022 at 5:47 PM, FretaBWet said:

We just went to one of my grandchildren's college graduation. It was an indoor event and I was with my partner and some of my family. They were checking all bags and I carry a large shoulder bag and always have a spare diaper and some wipes in a zip lock. I got to my turn with family waiting ahead of me and behind and I didn't hesitate. I opened my bag wide open and the attendant looked right at and waved me on. It would have caused a commotion if I had refused. It would have caused a lot of questions had I insisted on a private search. Nobody was aware I had a big puffy adult diaper right there in my bag. Anyone who is going to be wearing for need should spend time worrying what they themselves think not what others might think. One of the best parts of this site is the ability to learn from all the mistakes and work that others share on this site. This thread is a prime example of sharing knowledge that empowers others.

Hugs,

Freta

@FretaBWet@Enthusi@DLJeff52@BabyBoi91

The problem is that there is a "mindset" put there in our heads that "diapers are bad, and you should NOT like them, and that anyone NOT Incontinent or disabled should NOT be wearing them, because they would be shamed or ridiculed."

Lets face it folks:  The ONLY way that wearing and using diapers will become "normalized" and part of "accepted norms" is if we are able to BURY that stigma that has been BURNED into our heads since we were old enough to potty train, and still used diapers.  It is based SOLELY on what our parents TEACH us, and that can change, for example, if a person is disabled or incontinent, because then the stigma does NOT matter anymore, and it is toned down.  Incontinent Children, Disabled Children, and if they need diapers than it is understood to the people around that individual.

Most people that are bag checking are professionals.  They don't really CARE about what you carry in it, unless you are trying to get away with something, hide something, or you ACT suspiciously, as to DRAW UNNECESSARY attention to yourself, and if you do THAT, then they may want to pull you aside, and ask whats going on....... Like @FretaBWetsays, she just walked up to the checker, opened her bag right UP, and showed the checker the contents of it, and she was waved through - This is especially true if you are going through security at an airport, and the TSA wants to check you:  Ive done that before:  They ask to see everything in your pockets, and check baggage you carry on an aircraft, and they will do a "wipedown" of your adaptive device (wheelchir or wheeled device):  The Tires, the Handrims, the seat, and anything else they need to do:  The rules still apply as to what is allowed, but I have never been in a situation where the process stops me from boarding the aircraft, and if disabled, it is NO BIG DEAL if you are wearing diapers, because they CAN'T deny you the ability to FLY because of seeing diapers in your bag.

(Now, if you have a Child, who wears diapers, and you try to SMUGGLE something in his/her a diaper, you CAN get busted for this, as Whitney Houston did when she hid Drugs in her daughter's diaper)  Other than that, if you are not doing anything illegal, sneaky, or underhanded, and you are honest with them, the TSA won't be a problem, and most places that do bag checks at theme parks or stores won't care, as they see this all the time, and it is no problem :)

On 6/14/2022 at 11:45 AM, FretaBWet said:

Another aha moment was when I realized that having to be diapered didn't mean that I had to be embarrassed. I used to be somewhat paranoid about being in public in diapers. The paranoia comes from the simple fact that if someone realizes your in diapers it would be very embarrassing. So the feelings if paranoia are only there because of the fear of public embarrassment. I had the aha moment when I realized I didn't NEED to feel embarrassed about anything. Nobody can make you feel anything, that can only come from within and since I have to wear diapers there's nothing to be embarrassed about. That freed me from the paranoia too. Now I dress discretely but I never worry about someone noticing and life is good.

O heck yeah:  I remember when I started wearing diapers in 2019 and 2020:  I needed them, and I was scared that someone was gonna see me wearing them, or notice them, or that they could tell I used it.  You know what?:  Because of people like @FretaBWet, @Evelyn Dellcerro, @Transfusionelle and others, I learned REALLY fast that it does NOT matter, because if you wear them regularly, you are GONNA HAVE to USE them (Especially during the Pandemic, which is STILL active, and during 2020 and 2021, there were FEW places OPEN for business, and even FEWER with BATHROOMS that we could use in PUBLIC, so we had to: USE our D-I-A-P-E-R-S, which would be a LOT cleaner then some of the restrooms I have been in:  If they are NOT even CLEAN and SANITARY, the Diaper is your friend).

@Evelyn Dellcerro told me that there were times that she would be somewhere, and she'd USE it:  There should be NO EMBARRASSMENT involved:  The fact remains that it is done out of necessity, and it's GONNA happen, and I have had it happen TWICE where I had a BM in public, and I was scared, but then felt the presence of Eve or Elle Behind me, telling me to "Let it out.....It's OK:  No Biggie" and I DID it:  No problem, no big deal, just a longer cleanup! :)

Embarrassment happens because someone tells you what you have done may be: ***Morally** or **Ethically** or **Legally** or **Socially WRONG** and that is why we have our ethics protocols snap on:  There are things that we should NOT do as humans, or things that we may be able to get away with as kids, that may NOT be acceptable to do as an adult:  People may have accidents or do something someone ELSE thinks is against our ethical codes, but being a disabled person, a person who is incontinent, a person who is wearing and using diapers, or ENJOYING that fun, is NOT breaking any moral codes, or any ethics codes.

UNLESS: They do something that is designed to expose someone who should not be exposed to our fetish, or does something that draws undue attention to yourself, or puts the community in a bad light, or flaunts their use of them, or they are streakers or allowing individuals that are gawking at them as they are engaging in their fun, and they do a "show"  -  BZZZZZZZZZZZT.

Long Story SHORT:  Wearing Diapers, Using Diapers, Enjoying Diapers, or any part of our fetish/kink is NOT a violation of ethical codes, unless you have people who do WRONG things:  a Diaper is NOT the issue, it is the people who decide they are bad, and make decisions that they are not acceptable attire, and as  LONG as we do the RIGHT things, this should NOT be a problem, and embarrassment should not stop you :)

Thank GOD I understand this now ;)

Brian

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1