LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 110 - 4/26/24

3 hours ago, BabySofia said:

could she have passed on being trans to Carly?

Dunno...but I passed it on to my son, apparently.

3 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

Stacy did not really have gender issues before coming to Emerson

You're right, Stacy never cared one way or another. She cared most about her adventure and learning everything she could in the dimension. Everything else beside that was secondary to her goal. It meant when she had to change it didn't bother her in the grand scheme.

2 hours ago, kerry said:

Dunno...but I passed it on to my son, apparently.

[Hugs] Not something we'd wish on anyone. I assume he couldn't help for a more supportive parent, though? 💜

Chapter 99: Sparkles

WHEN GRANDMA WOKE me up the next day, I swore I’d only slept for an hour at most! I was exhausted, but adrenaline carried me through a very aggressive morning swim. A shower followed, and Grandma had just gotten me dressed when Beth came in.

“Want a hand with your hair?” she smiled at me. “If you don’t mind,” Beth added to Grandma.

Grandma smiled, “Go ahead, she’s your girlfriend.”

I blushed, “Sure?”

“Don’t worry, I have the perfect idea for you for today!” She smiled as Grandma left.

Now I am worried,” I said as she got to work with me, sitting in my desk chair. “Normally, I might go ahead and use the nanite spray they used for the shoot with this, but I think you need to take a break from nanite anything for a bit!”

I grimaced, but even then, I felt like the diaper was already a little squishy.

She used a brush for several minutes, a miniature handheld battery-powered hairdryer, and then, finally, some sort of rod that I eventually decided was a portable curling iron. “Stay there,” she told me as she dug through Mom’s old hair stuff. “Good thing your mom left all of this stuff!”

I tried to look at what she had, but she held my head forward, “Nope, not until I’m done, princess.”

I blushed at being called ‘princess’ by my girlfriend!

She peeked around, smiled at my red face, kissed me, and then went back to work. I felt her fiddle with the top layer of my hair on the backside for a few minutes before she tied something off and used a clip on top of it.

“I’m not going to look bad, am I?” I asked nervously.

“Of course not, silly! You’re going to look cute!” She said with a smile.

“That’s what I’m afraid of?” I said, sticking my tongue out at her.

She tickled my side without warning, then said, “Carly, I hate to tell you this, but you’re going to look ‘cute’ no matter what you do. You look like you genuinely should be in daycare or maybe, at most, a preschool. I think the only thing you can do until you go home is embrace the look and play up to the fact that no one wants to pick on a cute little girl who is nothing but sweet to everyone.”

I looked at her skeptically, but she said, “See, you look adorable.” She took a picture, and I got to see myself in three dimensions.

She’d put my hair up into a half-ponytail, curled my bangs that we hadn’t gotten rid of amid everything yesterday, and then clipped what seemed like a giant bow made with Emerson colors onto the tie holding the half-pony. “My sisters would love the bow,” I sighed.

“They’re cheerleaders, right?” Beth smirked.

“Yes,” I stared at myself for a long moment, “You’re right, I’m adorable. I hope they let me walk around…?”

“If they will, I won’t,” she smiled. Beth picked me up without warning and carried me downstairs.

My tights maintained a little bit of modesty, but I knew the skirt of my jumper was creeping up higher as she carried me downstairs, and it revealed my diaper area. Grandma said when she sat me in my highchair, “Carly doesn’t normally have issues making a mess, but grab a bib for her just in case. It wouldn’t do for her to be messy on her first day?”

‘No, the only mess will just be inside my diapers?’ I thought worriedly.

Far too quickly for my tastes, breakfast was over, and we soon pulled into the parking lot. Grandma approached my side of the car and let me out while Nikki reappeared from a vehicle she’d somehow gotten out to Grandma’s house the day before. “Good luck, Carly, I’ll come by your Holo Theory class to pick you up,” she told me.

I blushed but accepted the hug and kiss before placing my offered backpack on my back. “There’s four diapers in there,” Grandma told me. The HoloChangers have their own supply, too, but if Beth, or someone else you trust, wants to change you, there’s some in there.”

“Thanks,” I said, blushing brighter.

“Actually, let me check you before you go,” Grandma said.

I yelped as she reached under my uniform and then clucked, “I’m going to have to remember you’re not potty trained anymore…” She opened the hatchback of her car and hoisted me up, “Let’s get you in a dry diaper before you go to class!”

Beth stood by awkwardly, waiting after flashing me a smile. Grandma was definitely experienced with changing diapers, though. She changed me faster than anyone could have since it was only wet. After a hug and a kiss, we were finally free to walk away, with Nikki following about ten feet behind us.

“So, how do you want to do this?” Beth asked as we walked down the sidewalk to Kilby, where our classes were.

“What?”

“Do you want me to ignore the elephant in the room? Pretend you’re not diapered?”

I blushed, “Or?”

“Or… I help? I can check on you and change you if needed between classes?”

I shrugged, “It’s up to you? I totally don’t blame you if you want nothing to do with my diapers?” I sighed, “I’m sure they’re not all going to be wet.”

She laughed, “No, they won’t be.” Without warning, she picked me up, “Well, if I’m changing you, that means I can carry you to places now, too!”

“What? Beth?!?”

She blew a raspberry at me and squeezed me tight. “I can make certain you’re safe this way!”

I groaned, “Are you turning into a Big on me?”

She giggled, “Not in that way, but you are undeniably cute.”

We did make better time, at least with her carrying me. My feet didn’t complain nearly as much in the new shoes then, either. They were certainly not as comfortable as tennis shoes, and even the fake dress shoes the boys had to wear seemed more comfortable to walk in.

“So?” Beth asked.

“So?”

“What is your decision?”

“You can change me… and if you’re changing me, you can carry me,” I said quietly.

With a smile, she hugged me, and then we split into separate classes. ‘What the hell has gotten into her?’ I had to ask myself then! ‘Hopefully, she snaps out of it. Otherwise, I’ll have to tell her to tone it down,’ I told myself.

Walking into Doctor Turing’s class, I discovered I was a little later than I usually arrived. That meant more seats were already filled, and the occupants stared at me. Doctor Turing herself turned and saw me, “Can I help you? Are you lost, sweetie?”

I sighed, “Good morning, Doctor Turing; you may not recognize me, but I’m Carly… Slane?”

Her eyes lit up in recognition, “Oh, well… I guess there were some changes?”

“Malfunctioning nanites for a film project my group is working on,” I told her.

“Sounds like a… problem?”

I shrugged, “No solution right now.”

“Everything else okay?”

“More or less,” I said.

Skylar came up then and said, “Here, let me give you a hand.” I was in the air and inside the attached highchair before I could say no. Her actions caused my jumper skirt to flare up, and I had no doubt the onesie underneath that held my diaper in place flashed everyone—no doubt with the edges of the padding visible around it, too…

“You look sooooo cute!” She practically squealed, “I love your hair!”

I sighed, “Thanks, Skylar.”

“Let me know if you need a change after class,” she said, “I could tell you’ve had to upgrade your protection.”

I wanted to bash my head against the desk then, but fortunately, Doctor Turing began lecturing instead. She went over the projects we’d submitted to her and was ripping through each one quite pointedly. “Con…Carly,” she said, “Sorry about that, Carly. Your solution works amazingly well for what I asked.”

“Thanks!” I said.

“There are far more efficient ways to do this, though,” she went on about how I could have saved a ton of code and resources to get the same result. With a sigh, I just took notes and tried to learn as much as possible.

By the time we finished the class, my brain hurt as Professor Turing took some really crazy leaps to make the process more efficient. It all made sense, but I suspected I would need to visit her during office hours or get Grandma to help me with a couple of the pieces of information she had shared! At the end of the class, Skylar helped me down from the chair, and I found myself impressed that she didn’t just check my diaper.

“Do you need help with anything?” She asked nervously.

I smiled at her, “I’m good, thanks, Skylar.”

BETH HAD SAT through her class, disbelieving at how she had acted that morning. ‘What the hell is wrong with me?’ she thought.

She knew that Bigs could have cossetting problems; she’d seen it firsthand with her mom and friends growing up, but never had she felt like that. She blushed and reminded herself she wanted a girlfriend, not a baby!

‘Mom made both work?’ she thought before mentally smacking herself.

She’d paid attention in logic design but knew she was unfocused enough that studying with Carly would help her get back on track.

‘Carly,’ she thought.

As soon as her class finished, she rushed out to find Carly and found herself kneeling beside her, “Carly, I am so sorry about earlier, I don’t know what came over me?!?”

Carly looked surprised by her apology but said, “It’s okay… it was a little weird though?”

“I think it’s hormones, maybe?” Right then, it registered with her that her cycle was getting ready to happen. “Definitely hormones,” she said immediately after.

Carly looked at her and shrugged, “You can make up for it by being my ride to class?” She whispered then, “And maybe a change?”

Beth noticed Nikki then and nodded that they were moving towards a bathroom, “Let’s get the change done over at Marconi so we’re closer to class.”

“How was your class?” Carly asked her as she pushed open the bathroom door.

“I was really distracted…” she told her, “You caused it, so you’ll have to tutor me tonight or tomorrow,” she teased.

Carly just rolled her eyes at that.

Beth wasn’t as experienced as others with changing diapers. Still, she’d done it enough on her dolls growing up, as well as a few actual babies at Livy’s mom’s daycare, that she was pretty quick with getting her girlfriend out of the not-too-soaked diaper and into the new one. “You probably could have waited a while?”

“Last thing I want to do is leak on the first day?”

“True,” she agreed.

The two split off in Marconi, and Beth knew she wouldn’t see her again until after Calculus since she and her grandparents would get her dorm switched. “She’ll get to see how it is for the girls then,” Beth groaned. She’d heard that while the boys’ nests were terrible, the girls were worse and fully infantilizing doll-making machines. ‘Maybe it’s a better place with the new rules?’

Beth shook her head, ‘Carly is in for a long day no matter what!’

Her Fields and Waves professor started lecturing right then, and she decided that one class behind was more than enough. She got her head into the lecture and made sure to pay attention.

I HAD SAT through another awkward re-introduction to my professor. Still, helpfully, Carter was in my earlier class and already knew the score. He helped me into my seat and fended off a couple of would-be mommies. ‘I guess if I’m going to have one, Beth is better than the others?’ I shook my head.

As soon as she said her cycle, I had no doubt what that was code for! Growing up with five women in the house taught me to avoid and comfort my sisters and moms when they got a little crazy. It helped, and didn’t help, that it was the same days on the calendar that I knew to walk on eggshells! Based on the code Beth spoke, I knew hormones were definitely doing a number on her.

The changes I’d undergone placed my body in a stasis as a pre-pubescent. That meant my body shape looked far more like a child than an adult, even if I suddenly regained height on a trip back home. The only positive was that I wouldn’t have to deal with my own monthly issues.

The downside is that I couldn’t have kids if I wanted to when I returned.

‘Mom figured that out,’ I reminded myself with a sigh. Truthfully, that was a significant negative in my head, even though I had no desire to have any little ones at this point!

The day’s lecture focused on the emitters themselves and how they needed to be tuned to work together. Our professor didn’t just give a how-to, though. It involved mathematically precise calculations and determining the proper angles to get the particles to collide correctly and align. In short, it was precisely why I had come to the dimension!

When class ended, I gathered my things and left while hearing one girl ask, “Who let their baby sister come to class today?” and another say, “Someone brought the kid they were babysitting to HoloFields? That’s cruel and unusual punishment!”

I just shook my head and kept moving to the exit, where Grandma and Grandpa awaited me.

“How was class?” Grandma asked.

“Good!”

“Ready to get this move done?” Grandpa asked, already carrying the suitcases I’d brought with me.

I shook my head, “Not really, but let’s get it over with?”

He gave a short laugh and agreed.

Grandma didn’t ask; she just scooped me up and placed me on her side as they walked faster than I would have been able to Sanders Hall. A few friends waved at me or gave me curious looks, but most knew I had large and important grandparents by then!

She carried me all the way to the elevator before setting me down. I stood patiently waiting for the elevator to take us to my floor. I followed my familiar path from the past few weeks. I discovered the two nest mothers I expected to see already in the room. Mackenzie sat in the rocking chair while Lilly sat on the bean bag.

“There she is!” Lilly said, standing up and walking over to me. Without warning, she hugged me, “Oh my god! You are so pretty!!!!!!” After releasing the hug, she added, “I’m so sorry this happened to you!”

I was a bit surprised by the contact, but I gave her a quick smile, “Thanks… it’s a little strange?”

“I bet!” Lilly said.

“Sorry, Miss Mackenzie, I guess you both already know I can’t be in your nest anymore?”

I swore it looked like Mackenzie was about to cry, and she suddenly knelt down and hugged me. “I can’t believe I’m letting my best friend steal my favorite Gryphon chick!” 

I laughed at that but noticed she wiped a tear away. 

“She’s right, you’re very pretty now! Miss Lilly has promised to take good care of you, and I’ve been promised visiting rights,” she said with a smile. “She also promised me we’ll still get to swim together in the mornings so I can keep in shape!”

I looked up at Lilly, who nodded, “Yes, I have no problems letting you swim still. I need my swim partner!”

“Thanks,” I said.

“Well, you have a class to get to, and you should probably eat lunch? Let’s get you moved out and into Miss Lilly’s nest!”

A half-hour later, I had my backpack on my shoulder. Grandma had my lockbox and a couple of small shopping bags they’d filled with things. Grandpa carried a stack of two boxes of diapers and wipes. Mackenzie was holding the case of water Grandma had brought that day, and Lilly forced me to let her take my two suitcases! Compared to me, they looked like they weren’t carrying anything!

Lilly’s nest was on the same floor, apparently, but in the opposite direction at the elevator. We walked down an unfamiliar hallway to a door labeled ‘The Sparkles’ with a picture of a baby unicorn in glittery multi-colored splendor.

“Welcome to the Sparkle Nest!” Lilly said as we walked through the door and into what I could only describe as the most over-the-top girly room on the planet!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Thanks for reading!!! Please press the Like Button and leave a comment! (I'd hate to withhold Friday's chapter...???) 😈

So it's official: Carly is about to have a new home and new nest mommy there! And we're about to hit Chapter 100! I'm currently working on Chapter 118 and am still ahead of you all, thankfully! As I enter the next couple of months, my writing time will decrease... I am trying my best to continue to make these chapters weekly, at least until the work is finished. I'm currently just under 350k words into the storyline, and I'm guessing there's another 100k to go. (Could be more, we'll see) Hoping to pass the Exchanged trilogy before this weekend is over!

Speaking of Exchanged, don't forget all of my completed works are available on Amazon Kindle! http://amazon.com/author/babysofia

• Like 32
  • Thanks 1
  • BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 99 - 3/13/24

This was far too quiet and relaxed a chapter for DD.

I'm really curious why all this happened, who is to blame and what else will happen.

I still want to see Carly unfairly adopted and put in a kindergarten or maybe even a etiquette school.

25 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

I'm really curious why all this happened,

Sometimes things just happen? You may get an answer at some point with more info, but in the grand scheme of the story it may not be as important as you're making it?

25 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

I still want to see Carly unfairly adopted and put in a kindergarten or maybe even a etiquette school.

Such mean people rooting against such a sweet little girl! 😮

We have a lot of story to come; her journey has many ups and downs to come! 😈

A good relaxing chapter, it really scares me how they don't even question the sex change.  Do they take things so lightly with the nanites now.  If feel kind of sorry for Mackenzie, funny how she says she gets visitation rights, kinda like a divorce couple with Lilly.  At least Carly won't lose her swim time in the morning since Lilly like so go.  I hope Beth can control her feelings to baby Carly a little better in the future, Addison had that with Cameron and was able to mostly rein it in.🙂  All littles out there let's get the 25 for BabySofia this time without the bonus promise, though she did say she might be mean.😈   

2 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

If feel kind of sorry for Mackenzie, funny how she says she gets visitation rights, kinda like a divorce couple with Lilly.

More like the doting aunt gets to come see the niece now. They're pretty close friends actually. 

2 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

though she did say she might be mean.😈 

😈 To get Chapter 100 it seems fair? 

(What crazy authoress writes 100 chapters...?!? (Plus))

Mid week surprise.  You have to love that.  Just getting back to work after a few days break this was very nice.  
So far the transition for Carly hasn’t been terrible. I think I was expecting more women to want to baby her. I was also a little surprised that Mackenzie didn’t put up any bigger fight to keep her in her nest.  Overall I think Carly is going to be completely fine remaining a girl even if it means diapers are a part of the package. At this point I am not sure how Connor would handle becoming a boy again.  Probably be a good idea to put him on a 72 hour mental health hold just to make sure he wouldn’t hurt himself. If that change back happens that is. 
Loved the chapter and am definitely looking forward to seeing more. 

45 minutes ago, CDfm said:

I was also a little surprised that Mackenzie didn’t put up any bigger fight to keep her in her nest.

She couldn't keep a girl in a boy's nest, there was no ability to fight it. Littles nests aren't co-ed. (One of many things that they don't care about with the Bigs, but do with the Littles.)

Honestly, I’ve spent most of the story waiting for Mackenzie to turn…hoping she wouldn’t, but suspecting she might. I’m glad she is what she seems to be: someone who cares deeply about what Carly wants and needs. Lilly did not disappoint. I’m looking forward to how you develop that relationship, too. ❤️💕

2 hours ago, FloridaKid said:

Honestly, I’ve spent most of the story waiting for Mackenzie to turn…hoping she wouldn’t, but suspecting she might. I’m glad she is what she seems to be: someone who cares deeply about what Carly wants and needs. Lilly did not disappoint. I’m looking forward to how you develop that relationship, too.

Thanks for the comments! One thing I wanted to go for in this story is that not every Big in this story turns into a hideous babying monster. There are plenty of them still, and Carly has plenty more to run into, but I did want her to also be able to show there are decent Bigs out there! 🙂

Yay! I finally have time to catch up!

On 3/8/2024 at 11:39 AM, BabySofia said:

As soon as Gary activated the system, Carly shouted in pain even as she briefly convulsed!

When she stopped moving, everyone froze.

It looked like nothing had changed!!!

I knew it!

Pretty sure we all knew it would happen but I'm still going to brag. I knew it!

On 3/9/2024 at 2:14 PM, BabySofia said:

<nods> Nanites should do what they're told.

Yes, they should be very sorry and apologize and go to very tiny corners to think about what they've done.

On 3/10/2024 at 1:57 PM, Kat5 said:

I mean, surely us littles wouldn't completely abuse any technology just because we thought it was super amazing and could do anything we want it to with absolutely no side effects.

I would absolutely love a chance to safely shapeshift whenever I wanted.

And there's no chance that any Littles would decide to turn mean Bigs into Big Babies. Not a single chance. I don't even know why I bothered to deny it when no one would ever even think of doing that.

On 3/10/2024 at 3:29 PM, TerranV said:

Well Amazon have shown to be just as reckless with them.

Exactly. Purely for safety reasons Littles and Mids should be put in charge of all nanites. Just safety, no vengeance or anything, safety.

On 3/10/2024 at 3:39 PM, BabySofia said:

Shhhh! Don't let them know you're onto them! That's a one-way trip to someone's lap for a spanking and mouth-washing for the lies about grown-ups. 🤣

Telling lies about grown-ups? I don't see any grown-ups being talked about, just some rapidly shrinking babies who are saying silly things about nanites being abused. It sure is a good thing those nanites will stop them from saying such naughty lies soon. What am I talking about, they weren't saying anything, they were just crying after ruining their clothes and making puddles because they were so naughty as to not be wearing their diapers.

On 3/11/2024 at 2:14 PM, BabySofia said:

I tossed and turned for a long time that night before finally succumbing to sleep!

I think someone realized this is probably a calm before the storm chapter. I haven't read the next chapter yet but I expect there are going to be problems.

On 3/13/2024 at 2:30 PM, BabySofia said:

“Welcome to the Sparkle Nest!” Lilly said as we walked through the door and into what I could only describe as the most over-the-top girly room on the planet!

Gasp! A unicorn themed nest! See, I said it would be the calm before the storm! Don't worry Carly, I'll sneak in later and redo all the decorations as sparkly foxes, there's a long tradition of sparkle doggos among furries so there should be plenty to choose from.

Or I could not go on campus without permission and maybe these nice folks from Emerson Campus Security will let me walk away. Sorry, Carly, I guess you're a Sparkle Unicorn.

On 3/13/2024 at 3:27 PM, Moon3ye said:

I'm really curious why all this happened, who is to blame and what else will happen.

I still expect it was the secretive conspiracy group Carly's mother tussled with. They probably think this is a chance for revenge.

On 3/13/2024 at 3:27 PM, Moon3ye said:

Grrr! Grr!

23 hours ago, BabySofia said:

She couldn't keep a girl in a boy's nest, there was no ability to fight it. Littles nests aren't co-ed. (One of many things that they don't care about with the Bigs, but do with the Littles.)

Just another example of how Bigs don't actually treat Littles like babies and toddlers. People usually don't worry about mixed gender environments when a kid is that young.

1 hour ago, LittleFenny said:

Not a single chance. I don't even know why I bothered to deny it when no one would ever even think of doing that.

You see, it's plainly obvious that since no one would think of it. You had to think of it to explain how outrageous and unthinkable it is.

It makes complete sense to me!

Yay! I finally have time to catch up!

Yay! 🙂

People usually don't worry about mixed gender environments when a kid is that young.

I'm guessing they found some Littles engaged in some naughty behaviors trying to share a 'pod' one time. Can't have them pretending to be big grown-ups doing grown-up wrestling moves! 🙂

14 minutes ago, Kat5 said:

Of course it does! 🤣

24 minutes ago, Kat5 said:

You see, it's plainly obvious that since no one would think of it. You had to think of it to explain how outrageous and unthinkable it is.

See! She agrees too!

11 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

I'm guessing they found some Littles engaged in some naughty behaviors trying to share a 'pod' one time. Can't have them pretending to be big grown-ups doing grown-up wrestling moves!

I'm sure that just means they haven't been having enough Littles involved in the sports programs. If they were wrestling out in the gym they wouldn't need to wrestle in their pods.

Once again seeming misbehavior by Littles is shown to be the result of Big negligence. How much longer will we pretend Bigs are adults and force them to suffer such embarrassing public missteps?

27 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

Of course it does! 🤣

I know that you're laughing because you know I'm quite eccentric. But if you understand my thought process, much of what I say is somewhat sensible. Even if slightly erratic.

Chapter 100: Editing

CROSSING THE THRESHOLD to my previous nest had felt like a trip back to daycare. This somehow felt even more babyish as I looked around the room, though! The walls were painted baby pink on two sides and pale lavender on the other. Above the pods and on every empty space were painted baby unicorns. The baby part was evident with the pacifiers they nursed and the diapers they wore as they frolicked around pastel rainbows. A giant sun with a smiley face was painted on the pink wall where the changing table sat. About fifty percent of the painted creatures and scenery were coated with sparkly glitter paint, making the paintings shimmer oddly as you moved.

Whereas the only actual seating in my old nest were the desk chairs, a single rocking chair, and two bean bags, this room featured more bean bags, giant stuffed animals, and… ‘Rocking unicorns?!?’ I thought, realizing what four things were in the middle of one side of the room. Actually, it was then that I realized there was a genuine ‘play area’ part of the room, complete with a giant dollhouse, dolls, doll furniture, and what looked like a play kitchen, too.

‘What the fuck?’ I thought internally.

“A bit overwhelming, huh?” Lilly said, bending down to where I’d frozen. Don’t worry; you don’t have to play with any of the dolls. When the dorm was built, the donor insisted that each of the girls’ nests have a play area with plenty of dollhouses and toys for them to destress.

I looked up at her in disbelief, “Umm… that seems a bit over the top?”

She laughed, “You’re not alone in thinking that, Carly, I just think it’s a bit sexist that the girls got this, but the boys got boring rooms.”

Mackenzie shook her head, “If you put this in the boy’s nests, they’d destroy it just to make a point.”

“Some of the girls do that already,” Lilly said before looking like she shouldn’t have said that.

“So, which pod is mine?” I asked, sighing. ‘Can nanites be programmed to filter out extra sparkles?’

“This one here,” she said, “They just swapped out the mattress and everything. I put new bedding on for you too,” she said.

I only noticed then that my name was hand-painted on a piece of white wood with ‘Carly Sparkles.’ All the other girls had their first names and sparkles after theirs, too.

The pods were white, with bedding alternating pink or purple across every other pod, mine being purple. Grandma helped me set up my desk with my things and unpacked what clothes I could keep from my life as Connor, taking the rest to her house in case they were needed again.

Mackenzie left at some point, but Lilly stayed behind and helped organize everything. “We brought this box of diapers,” Grandma said, “I know you don’t get many Littles Carly’s size here.”

“She’s in diapers now?” Lilly asked.

“Oh, I guess that message didn’t make it to you. There’s been a side-effect of the poisoning Carly had the week before last… She’s lost her continence now.”

Lilly looked at me, clearly unhappy, and said, “I’m so sorry, Carly! This wasn’t a very good weekend for you, was it?”

I shrugged, “We finished our film at least?”

“You’ll have to tell me all about that later,” she said as Mia and Willow walked in.

“Well, hi girls, I don’t know if you’ve had a chance to meet her, but we have a new princess joining our nest!”

“Hi, Mia, Willow,” I said.

“Sorry, how do we kn…?” Mia started to say.

“Connor?!?” Willow asked.

“Carly, now,” I said with a groan.

“How?” Mia asked.

“Long story, but suffice it to say I can’t live in the boys’ nests anymore?”

“You’re living here?!?” Mia asked. “Can he do that?” She asked Lilly.

“Yes, because she is a little girl just like you! Though her diapee might be a little drier? I’m guessing that’s why you two came back?”

Both girls blushed but nodded.

“Let’s get those diapees changed then,” she said. Both girls looked uncomfortable, especially as they noticed Grandpa, but that didn’t stop her from picking up each and changing them as we headed out the door to get lunch.

“I’ll be back later,” I told her, “Thanks for the help!”

Grandpa and Grandma followed me out. Grandpa waited until we were inside the closed elevator to say, “That room is girlier than any of the girls’ nurseries you ever designed, Mandy, and I didn’t think that was possible!”

“I always knew things were different in the girl’s nests,” Grandma said, “but I think that’s worse than even if Stacy had been stuck inside one.”

I nodded, as I’d heard a few things myself already.

“Guess we’ll have to start buying you clothes with unicorns on them so you can match the rest of your nest?” Grandma teased as the doors opened.

I slapped my forehead, “I’m going to die of sugar overload!”

Grandma and Grandpa took me to lunch in the Union before asking, “Are you doing anything after class besides going to your dorm?” Grandma asked. Remember, I need to take you quickly to student services for that new ID; they said they could update your wrist ID, too.”

“Beth and I are supposed to meet up and work on starting to edit everything together,” I told her. “Can we just do that now?”

She looked at the time and said, “Maybe? Let me carry you, and we’ll see if they’re open.”

I sat in her arms as Grandma hurried to another part of the Union where student services were housed. Fortunately for us, they were open.

“Hi, we need to update Carly’s ID,” Grandma told the woman at the desk.

“Why?”

“She’s Carly Slane now, not Connor Slane?”

“And you are?” the woman asked suspiciously.

“Professor Amanda Westerfield,” she told her.

The woman’s expression was almost comical: “Got it! Carly, come over here and stand on this step stool…” My picture was taken, and the card ID was replaced quickly. The wrist ID was a bit trickier, but she could update that information, too, since it was just a change in name and gender.

“Send me a message later so I know you made it back to your nest, okay?” Grandma asked after walking me to my math class.

“Okay,” I told her.

She bent down to my level, “Tomorrow, you have a doctor’s appointment with Doctor Nickerson after your screenwriting class to see if there’s any change in your situation. We want to give it some time to see if things stabilize first. I’ll meet you outside your class to take you over there.”

“Okay,” I said.

“I love you, Carly,” she said as she hugged me tightly.

“I love you too, Grandma.”

I walked into Math Analysis and tried to steel myself for the conversation with yet another class that didn’t recognize me at first…

BETH GRABBED LUNCH with Livy and Reila that day, even as she initially kept an eye out for Carly. She received a text, though, saying Amanda and Fred had taken her to lunch after the move.

“So, how’d things go this weekend?” Livy asked.

“Umm… That’s really hard to answer,” Beth said.

“Problems in lover’s lane?” Reila asked.

Beth blushed, “Not between us, no?”

“Then?” Livy asked. “You’ve got that guilty look like you know your best friends are supposed to know something, but you’re kind of embarrassed to tell us?”

“I do not,” she tried to defend herself.

“Totally do,” Reila added.

She sighed, “Okay, so the filming sucked for the roles for us, but the crew was nice, and things went well. We finished filming everything yesterday, so we’re done with the worst part as long as we don’t need to reshoot something.”

“That doesn’t sound like a secret?” Livy pushed.

“Argh!” Beth complained, “So the script required Connor to go ahead and get one of the nanite treatments to change his appearance to her appearance.”

“Wait, I thought you were the dunce?” Reila said.

“Thanks…” Beth shook her head, “I was, but the buddy was a transgender character for some reason. So, to make it real, Connor became Carly. The plan was to have him become a girl for the filming from Saturday through finishing on Sunday, then everything would be reversed.”

“Oh…” Livy said, “Reversing didn’t go so well?”

Beth ran her hand through her hair nervously, “No, and that was only part of it…?”

“So your boyfriend is now a girlfriend? Are you willing to try and make that work?” Livy asked.

Beth bit her lip but nodded, “I think so? She’s still the same person?”

“That’s so totally sweet,” Reila said. “Right answer!”

“Something else, though?” Livy asked.

“So the nanites also reactivated a side-effect from that stupid LittleGo Plus that that bitch poisoned him with. His potty training is effectively gone forever at the moment.”

“That sucks,” Reila said.

“Yeah… So you willing to date someone who you have to change their diapers?”

Beth nodded, “That, of course, had its own problem. I’m just starting my period, and those stupid hormones were turning the mommy me completely nuts this morning.”

“Oh!” Livy said, “You have one Amazon parent, so I guess that’s why?”

Beth noted Livy didn’t say which parent. Truthfully, her true biological father had been, so she nodded, “Maybe?”

“So wait, you haven’t like…?” Reila asked, pointing to her chest.

Beth blushed, “No!!!” She felt her stomach turn, “Mine won’t, right?”

Livy shrugged, “Who knows? Betweeners have odd genes. Sometimes, we’re more like Littles; otherwise, the stupid Amazon genes express themselves. You probably need to have a conversation with him… I mean, she to warn her?”

“Yeah,” Beth agreed.

“Beth, why does that woman over there keep staring at us? She looks a little too old to be a college student.”

Beth turned and saw Nikki, “I guess there was one other thing since I saw you… That’s Nikki, my bodyguard…”

I WAS GRATEFUL as I finished my math class, and I was able to get free of any taller interventions. Doctor Nash had announced an upcoming quiz, and every other student apparently panicked as they all rushed her at the end with questions and attempts to get tutoring.

I had surreptitiously checked my diaper during class and knew that the drinks I had at lunch had run right through me and into the diaper. I was grateful to find Beth coming out of her own class, as we had plans to go work on editing the film.

“Hi, Carly,” Beth said, closely followed by Livy.

“Hi, Beth,” I said.

I blushed at Livy’s shocked expression as she knelt before me, “Oh, my gosh, you’re adorable!!!”

“Thanks,” I said nervously.

“Sorry you had this happen,” Livy said, “But at least you are cute!”

I sighed, “There is that!”

“You ready to go work on the project?” Beth asked.

I nodded, “We should try and get started at least?”

“I booked two hours of editing time already, so we can get a start,” Beth told me. “Join us for dinner?” Beth suggested to Livy.

“Can’t tonight, but I’ll take a raincheck!” She said with a smile. She gave me a friendly hug, “Welcome to the better side of life,” she winked.

Beth looked down at me, “Need a change first?” She asked quietly to avoid passing students from hearing.

I sighed and nodded, “Please? If you don’t mind? I can go to one of the stations if you do?”

She surprised me by picking me up and placing me on her hip, whispering, “No stupid HoloNanny is going to change my girlfriend!”

I blushed but comfortably sat on her hip as she carried me to the nearest bathroom. Three changing stations were available, and Beth placed me on the cleanest-looking one. “Let’s get you into a dry diapee!” she said with a smile. “Can you hand me one and some wipees from your bag?”

“What’s with the mommy vibes?” I asked her as I handed her a diaper and a packet of wipes from my backpack.

“Sorry, Con… Carly,” she looked sheepish, “Sorry about the wrong name there too. Since it’s my time of the month, apparently, the maternal instincts are coming out. I really am trying to tamp them down.”

“I didn’t realize you had that much Big in you,” I told her as she gently pushed me onto my back.

“I didn’t either,” she admitted. “It’s weird, and I’m sorry. I was incredibly distracted in class this morning since I couldn’t help but think I’d been a little crazy with you.” She pushed up the skirt of my jumper dress and unbuttoned the onesie top to reveal my soaked diaper. A moment later, she pushed the top and the jumper almost up to my arms to get them out of the way so she could reach the diaper. “You really soaked this thing!” She smiled at me.

“Sorry,” I said. “It’s frightening how quickly I went from full control to less than a baby.”

She kissed my head, “Nothing you can do about it! Do you need to go anymore?”

I shrugged, “I can’t feel it to tell you?”

She made a face, looked around the room, and then suddenly attacked my belly with her fingers without warning!

“Beth!!!” I complained, “Stop!”

After a little bit, she did and said, “I guess you did need to go some more…”

I groaned, “Surely there are less torturous ways to make me pee myself?”

“Maybe, but not as fun for me!” She kissed me on the nose and returned to opening the diaper. She was thorough but quick with the rest of the change. Soon, buttoning up the onesie, pulled the skirt down and placed me on the ground. “Okay, let’s go get to work?” she said.

I nodded. It was a bit of a hike to the Matisse Center, but not horrible. I appreciated that she controlled the maternal instincts that seemed to suddenly flair and let me walk beside her. While we walked, we talked about our classes and other things.

“How’s the new nest?” Beth asked.

“Imagine the girliest preschool bedroom you could imagine? Filled with unicorns, rainbows, and sparkles?”

She grimaced, “Okay?”

“Now give that a shot of some crazy drug, call it a sparkle enhancing super powered formula, then concentrate that and inject the whole world with it!”

“That bad, huh?”

“I’m not kidding about unicorns or the sparkles,” I shook my head. “It was bad enough being fox kits in the other nest; we’re literally baby unicorns. I looked it up. Apparently, some people call those ‘sparkles’ instead of colts?” I shuddered, “My baby sisters wouldn’t have even wanted it in their girliest of fantasies!”

She laughed at me then.

“Seriously… and then did you know the girl’s nests have ‘play areas?’” She looked at me as if this was new to her.

“What do you mean?”

“One part of the room has a couple of gigantic dollhouses and a play area straight from a daycare!”

“That’s scary,” Beth said. “I didn’t know that, though; I wonder if anyone actually plays with them?”

I shrugged in response.

“Who’s in the nest?”

I shrugged, “I don’t know all of them; I do know two girls from my dimension are in there. They were a bit nervous, I think, when they figured out who I was, since to them, I’m effectively a boy moving in?”

“They’ll get over it as soon as they see you naked?” Beth suggested.

I blushed, “I hope so?”

Fortunately, the editing studio we had booked was in front of us, so I was able to avoid having any other embarrassing discussions over girly nests and naked me!

When I entered the room, I couldn’t help but peek around to ensure there were no surprise former crew members before climbing onto an adjustable-height chair at a computer console. The editing setup was similar to what I’d experienced back home but definitely more advanced!

A HoloScreen that felt large due to its proximity to the user was set in the middle. To the right and left of the main screen were ten smaller screens that could display two-dimensional images for quick scanning of views and proofs and synced video to choose views. On the desk itself was a complicated series of touch screens that displayed a series of edit controls and options. I was amused as I activated the console that a holographic set of physical controls like a joystick and wheel were still available, which I assumed were meant to help control views and zoom in. There was even an obvious interface for EdgeSphere goggles!

We’d been given an overview of the suite of tools in class, but this was my first real solo venture, and I was looking forward to playing!

“What’s first?” Beth asked as she pulled another tall chair up beside mine.

“We need to log in first,” I said, pulling up the screen and inputting my credentials. That took us into the system, and I could log into the special server for the projects. My eyes watered over the space the files occupied, but I was able to bring a list of cuts up onto one of the side panels.

“Do you have your hard copy of the script by chance?” I asked her.

She nodded, pulling out a binder. “Any reason you want a hard copy?”

I shrugged, “I feel like it’s easier to make sure we get everything?”

She nodded at that, “Okay, now what?”

“Now… let’s look for the first clip…?”

To my amazement, every clip was already self-labeled with Scene, Take, Length, and even good and bad take marks on the sheet. I knew a couple crew members traded off with a ‘good’ or ‘bad’ rating on the takes, but no one, as far as I could see, had entered the rest of the data? ‘Must have been a setting in the studio? I’m guessing it caught and transcribed the data when they spoke at the beginning of the takes? Talk about a time saver!’ Beth and I soon devised an edit decision list for the first scene.

“Okay, let’s take this wide view of you first?” I said to Beth as I started selecting the clips from one take and populated all of them on the outside monitors while choosing the clip I wanted first in the middle. It took us the better part of fifty minutes to edit the first prologue scene, finding the best camera coverage for each line and action.

“All of that for a couple of minutes of film?” Beth asked, eventually becoming somewhat exasperated.

I laughed, “There will be worse, Beth. At least we didn’t have to worry about special effects?”

“This is going to take forever!” she whined.

“Probably,” I smiled, “Let’s get it done!”

Beth and I worked the entire two hours we had the studio reserved, saved our progress, and headed to dinner. We had sat down at one of the mixed-height tables with our food about a minute before Amy and Mia walked up. “Hi, Con… Carly?” Mia said.

“Hi, Mia, Hi, Amy,” I said.

“May we join you?” Amy asked.

I nodded, “Please!”

We sat for a few minutes eating before the elephant in the room roared, “So, is it really true you’re a girl now?” Amy asked

I nodded.

“This dimension is insane!!! Why did we volunteer to come?” Mia said sadly.

“Are you not finding anything positive?” Beth asked.

“Well… not really. I’m in my Early Childhood Education classes, but half of them have been more about caring for Littles like me rather than young children! My professor even wanted me to…” She stopped and looked embarrassed.

‘Probably play baby for them?’ I thought to myself. I nodded to her, “I honestly worried about that when you introduced yourself before we came?”

“How much did you know?” Amy asked. “I mean about how nuts everything is?”

“Probably just about everything?” I said. “My mom came here…?”

“So anyway, I guess you get to be in our nest now… go sparkles!” Amy said sarcastically.

“Is Lilly at least better a better nest mother?” I asked quietly.

“Much,” Mia said. “At least we don’t have forced playtime like in our other nest?”

“That is so bizarre! She actually made you play with the dolls?” I asked.

“Not just that, she made us pretend we were young enough to do stupid things like play house too… I hated that when I was a kid, for real!” Amy griped.

The four of us talked for thirty minutes while we ate and gradually moved back to conversations that were more normal for college students. Time did tick on, though, and eventually, Mia said, “I’m going to head to the nest,” Mia stood, “I need to study and get some sleep.”

I looked at Beth before turning to Mia. “Would you Mind if I walked back with you, Mia?”

“Umm… sure, Amy, you going back too?”

“Yeah, might as well,” Amy replied.

“Beth, I’m going to go with them to see how things go tonight. I’ll message you later if I am able?” I looked at Beth as I stood.

“I’ll hold you to that!” Beth told me while giving me a quick hug.

With that, the three of us headed for the exit. We’d just barely walked inside the doors of Sanders Hall, though, when I felt my body stop on autopilot and crouch. A moment later, I could feel my diaper filled to the sides and the back with a gooey poop that was more liquid than solid for some reason. It was horrifyingly disgusting to have it on my butt!

“Guess you really are back to diapers like the rest of us?” Mia asked me a moment later on the way up to our floor.

I grimaced, “Unfortunately…”

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Thanks for reading! Please press that Like Button and leave a comment!

I'm ahead of you all with writing, but I felt a couple of weeks ago when I wrote this that it was a big moment for me with this work! I know for certain that I'll divide the completed work into several books for publishing, but it definitely is a milestone in the work to me! As of this chapter, I'm now about 2/3rds of the way through Chapter 120 (357k words right now). Beginning this week, I'm going to be pulling back to just my two chapters a week as long as I can keep writing at least that many per week. Moving into May and June, my writing season tends to end as I get very busy in real life for the next six months leading to the end of the year. If I'm going to have too much of a gap with chapters I'll pull things back to one chapter a week to dole it out more. 

All that being said, PLEASE press the like button and comment! It helps me stay loaded with that wonderful Dopamine inside my brain that conditions me to keep writing for you all! 

As always, if you have enjoyed my writing but haven't purchased it yet, all completed works are available on Amazon Kindle! http://amazon.com/author/babysofia

• Like 28
  • Thanks 1
  • BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 100!!! - 3/15/24

Sofia I have read all your posted stories multiple times and continue to come back and reread them while waiting for updates. I greatly appreciate the time an energy you and other authors spend, sharing your stories here with us.

Here's to hoping Connor/ Carly isn't stuck in diapers permanently.

My brain is smoking right now.

The room that is... it's... by myself.

I often say that if the DD existed and you could come to a reasonable agreement with the Amazons, there have been times when I would have done that.

And this room would be somewhere between a dream and a nightmare, depending on my mood.

The way it all reads makes me think of something a friend said when we were visiting a friend who really likes pink.

"It looks like a unicorn has puked after eating a rainbow."

• Haha 1
29 minutes ago, Jayme said:

I greatly appreciate the time an energy you and other authors spend, sharing your stories here with us.

Thanks, and thanks for commenting! 🙂

19 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

"It looks like a unicorn has puked after eating a rainbow."

I confess I wish I had used that line now! 🤣

31 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

Thanks, and thanks for commenting! 🙂

I confess I wish I had used that line now! 🤣

feel free for later

Great chapter, I think if Connor thought he would be sick waking the Kits room, Sparkle would make me throw up every morning.  I wonder if it will be Holly or Ivy that Carly sees about the problems with the nanites, it would be cool if Ivy came like she did when Stacy and Bella were there.  Of course I don't know what Ivy is doing, is she still the CEO of Safefoods and the 😀💜

35 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

Sparkle would make me throw up every morning.

Lol, I'm glad my descriptions seem to have given everyone the overdose of pink sugar that they were supposed to! 

Thanks for the comments! 🙂

Great chapter.  Not so sure I could handle a room like that.  The sparkles would drive me insane.  It didn’t say for sure but like with everything else that has sparkles like that, they get everywhere.  Still if that’s the worst thing Carly has to face, she isn’t doing too bad.  But then she had the really messy diaper and that’s not good either. 
I will be looking forward to more. 

• BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 110 - 4/26/24