LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 110 - 4/26/24

33 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

Thanks for the comments! 🙂

(You're one away from a bonus chapter by the way. Today's been a pretty busy posting day, so I'll post tomorrow if you all find it in your 'hearts' to give me one more! 🙂 - otherwise you're waiting till Friday 😈)

Don't worry, I called in reinforcements. @babykamper

• Haha 1

I was thinking about both Stacy's and Connor's nanite help, if all Connor's nanites from his mom were removed will he lose his edge in swimming, it already seems from the last chapter that he lost some help in staying up latter like the bigs.  Also I wonder how Stacy adjusted to the shorter days when she went back home when she was used to be wake for 26 hours a day?😏

On 12/30/2023 at 8:00 PM, BabySofia said:

If you all would like a chapter earlier than on Friday, we'll need to see about six more likes on the latest chapter? (Pretty please with a cherry on top?) 🙂

11 hours ago, BabySofia said:

(You're one away from a bonus chapter by the way. Today's been a pretty busy posting day, so I'll post tomorrow if you all find it in your 'hearts' to give me one more! 🙂 - otherwise you're waiting till Friday 😈)

Sadly I haven't unlocked multi-liking or I'd go ahead and add more to the one I already put on it.

23 hours ago, TerranV said:

Why not both?

As a wise little girl once said in a taco supply commercial, "Por que no los dos?"

10 hours ago, BabySofia said:

So I see Guilend. Your methods work, and I'll post tomorrow to celebrate the New Year! 🙂

Yay! Thank you @Guilend and @babykamper!

Happy New Year!🥳

Chapter 74: So Long…

THE NEXT MORNING, I was pleased to wake up dry, though it seemed the damage had been done with the other three since they were still wet when Mackenzie woke them up after our swim and her shower.

As we made our way through the breakfast lines, things in the cafeteria seemed a little less intense that morning. There was still a bit of tension, but the glares from the other Littles towards me seemed a little less present then. I sat at one of the mixed-size tables, hoping to see Beth.

Soon after sitting down, though, Mia and Amy came over. “Hey Connor, how are you doing?” Amy asked as she sat down, “May we join you?”

“Sure,” I told them. “I’m doing better this week?”

“Sorry about what Miss Maddie did to you,” Amy said.

“Not your fault…” I thought for a second, “She was your nest mother, right?”

They nodded, “Yes, she was,” Mia replied.

“So where are you all now?”

“They put us both with Miss Lilly?”

“She’s a lot nicer?” I asked.

“Much!” Amy blushed. “Maddie had some weird things she wanted…”

“Breastfeeding the girls?”

“You know?” Mia blushed.

I nodded, “I’ve been told. Did she…?”

They both shook their heads, “No, we had this girl, Emily, in our nest who was shorter than Amy by a couple inches. She’s the one she forced to nurse the most. It was mainly her and Charlotte so far.” Mia said.

“She wanted me to try it,” Amy said.

“What happened?” I asked.

“I said no, and right then Charlotte threw a massive fit that she wanted some.” She shuddered. “She seemed more like a baby than my sixteen-month-old niece does.”

“Well… don’t let someone do that to you if you ever want to potty train again,” I told them.

Both girls blushed, “I was hoping it would be an instant thing to start again, but whatever they did to us means I don’t know until I’ve gone? I just realize my diaper is wet, and never feel it!” Mia said.

I sighed, “I’ll let you know if I find anything that can help. You got the invite from Professor Owens, too, right?”

They nodded, “I’m wondering if they’re going to take us home early?” Mia asked nervously.

“That wouldn’t be a bad thing,” Amy said morosely. “I don’t know why I ever agreed to come here!”

I had nothing to say at that. Beth joined us a few minutes later; we split off to our classes after breakfast. The script writing class focused on our upcoming scripts for animated features due the following week. Our professor spent a lot of time discussing specific things we should tailor for the project. Once again, another competition was happening with another course focused on animation, so we could have our scripts animated, too!

‘I wish I had time here to take that course too; I bet it’s fun!’ I thought as I texted Beth and ended up meeting her at the Union for lunch instead of the usual cafeteria. At her suggestion, we split an Amazon-sized burger. The quarter I took of it was enough to fill me completely, and she didn’t think she wanted a whole one herself.

“So, on to that seminar?” Beth asked me as we left.

“Sort of… we’re actually meeting with our professors from the exchange program today?”

“Oh… What is even going to happen with that seminar now, anyway?”

I thought for a second, “I don’t know… Dean Northrup ran that? I doubt that they let her back?”

“Careful, Connor,” she told me as she left me outside the hall. “I’ll see you in class in a bit!”

“See you then,” I said with a smile.

I walked up to the front doors of Destiny Hall, where we were supposed to meet. I saw Amy, Mia, and Liam already standing beside Professor Owens. On the doors of classrooms, there were little screens that told you what class was scheduled inside a room. Today, I saw it had a special text.

The Littles Seminar is canceled for this week. Please check your email this weekend for details about future class plans.

“Are we getting out of that now?” I said aloud.

“I hope so,” Mia said to me.

“Hi, Doctor Owens,” I said to him pleasantly. With him standing a bit taller than Beth, I had to look upwards some.

“Good morning, Connor; how are you doing?”

I shrugged, “Mostly okay?”

Moments later, we were joined by Ava, then Avery and Willow, whom I hadn’t seen much in the past couple of weeks. Liam appeared with what appeared to be a very soaked diaper that was making him waddle next.

“This should be everyone,” Doctor Owens said after counting.

“What about Oliver and Asher?” Willow asked.

“They didn’t have to come to this seminar, so I told them to meet us directly in the room we’re meeting in.”

“Oh,” Willow said.

“Let’s head upstairs; we have a lot to talk about,” he told us.

He led us to the elevators, and we took a short ride up to the third floor, following him down to a classroom that said Earth 31415 Exchange Meeting.

Inside, we found Oliver and Asher talking to each other. Then I noted a tall woman in scrubs standing beside the long table where she had Dr. Benson sitting with her arms seeming to steady her.

“Everyone, you needed, Professor Owens?” The tall woman asked.

“Yes, Doctor Daniels, we can take it from here?” He said a little nervously, it seemed.

“I’ll be back in a half-hour. Please take good care of Katie while I’m gone?”

“Umm… certainly,” he told her.

When the door closed, Oliver said what I was thinking, “What the fuck?!?”

At nine feet, at least he wasn’t bound by the Little Code of Conduct!

“Couldn’t have said it better,” Avery agreed.

“Not without getting another mouthful of soap and another spanking,” Willow smirked.

Avery blushed brightly.

“Are you okay, Doctor Benson?” I asked her nervously.

“Of course! I just had mummies, and she made me all dry now!”

I raised my eyebrows towards the others.

“Okay, we don’t have much time, but I wanted to check on you,” Professor Owens started. “Umm… I think we all knew of the rumors and likely issues here. Still, I think some of the potential consequences were understated. A level of protection was promised that obviously you haven’t been given.”

Oliver raised his hand to get his attention, “Professor, this isn’t everyone that came. Where are Tatum, Noah, and Luca?”

“Probably adopted or in an orphanage,” I responded.

“Ooh, Mommy was talking about adopting me later! They’re so lucky!” Doctor Benson said even as she seemed to plant a slobbery thumb back into her mouth.

“So… umm… What do you want to do?” Ava asked. “I definitely didn’t sign up to be in diapers or have to have ‘mummies’ from a mommy.”

Doctor Owens sighed, “There’s not much we can do. We can’t go home until our date at the end of the semester. I have contacted our embassy, though, and they’re lodging a complaint with the government about the poisonings and hypnosis that have been administered to you all.”

“Wait! What?” Oliver asked.

“Oliver, have you like paid no attention to anything else around you these past few weeks?” Mia asked.

“Not really? I’ve been going to class, then to the library, studying until I can’t stay awake anymore, then repeating? These guys have weird terminology, and catching up has been hard!”

“Well, you idiot, things aren’t going well for most of our group,” Asher told him. “I’m just glad I didn’t end up at Little Height. Sorry guys, but that seems horrible!”

“That’s putting it lightly,” Liam said, shaking his head.

“So what do we do now?” Avery asked.

“Well, first of all, if you have any more poisonings or run-ins with the illegal hypnosis, you need to contact me ASAP. I’ll act as a liaison with the university as we planned.” Professor Owens said with a severe expression.

“What good will that do?” Willow asked.

He shrugged, “It’s something at least.”

“And what about Katie here?” I asked.

He turned white, “I don’t think we’re able to do much there,” he said quietly.

Right then, we heard a fart, and all of our eyes turned towards the former doctor. She squatted and pooped her diaper before seeming to intentionally sit, happily squishing it. “Poopies!!!” She practically squealed in happiness.

“No, I don’t think there is…” I said back.

He spent another fifteen minutes advising us of some suggestions, including not getting into trouble, when the tall Amazon woman returned. She sniffed the air before picking up Doctor Benson and placing her nose on her diaper under a short skirt.

“Well, seems like I have a stinky whittle girl now, huh? None of that big girl doctor stuff now, huh?” She giggled.

We all stared at her as she pulled her thumb from her mouth and replaced it with a pacifier.

“I hope you don’t mind if I change her here?”

Without waiting for any confirmation, a diaper bag, a changing mat, and soon Doctor Benson were on the table preparing for a diaper change.

“Anything else?” I found myself asking Professor Owens.

“No, I think that’s all; good luck,” he said even as a ‘scritch’ was heard of diaper tapes being opened.

The rest of us scrambled from the room as quickly as we could!

BETH LOOKED AROUND the classroom in their studio’s designated area for Connor, but didn’t see him there yet. Sebastian motioned towards her and said, “You and Connor can sit between Charlotte and me here?”

Beth noticed he’d put a taller chair beside him and a booster in the seat beside it. She found herself climbing into the chair and looked up at him. “How’s it going?” She asked a little nervously.

“Good! Charlotte and I spent some time this weekend nailing down some details together. I think everything should be on track to start shooting on Thursday.”

“Great…” Beth found herself trying not to sound sarcastic.

She was saved from more awkward conversation by Connor’s arrival.

“Hey, Connor,” Charlotte said to him.

“Hi, Charlotte,” he told her.

“Need help getting up there?” She asked him for the seat.

“Umm… sure?”

Beth watched as Charlotte gently picked him up and helped him into the booster seat beside her. To Beth, it said a lot about Charlotte that she didn’t use the booster’s harness on him.

Beth noted that Connor looked stressed, “What’s wrong?”

“Later,” he said.

She gave him a worried look but nodded. Right then, Professor Wyler stood at the front of the class.

“Welcome back! Hopefully, today has been a little less eventful than it seems yesterday was here on campus! Today’s topic will be some legal issues with your filmmaking…”

All in all, Beth found that day’s class to be pretty dull for the first half. He lectured about rules for using people as extras, licensing music, and a pretty thorough overview of quite a few issues. ‘Dad would probably find this all fun and interesting to discuss. I’d rather not!’ she couldn’t help but think.

Eventually, they were granted the last half of class to meet with their groups and found their way up to their conference room. “Okay, we need to keep this meeting moving to get as much done as possible today. If you all don’t mind, I’d like to order food so we can work for an extra hour or so?” Sebastian said.

“Umm…” I said, “How late?”

“We’ll get you in by your dorm curfew?” Charlotte said. “I promise we’ll make sure we order something you’ll like too.”

“Nuggies?” Kelly said.

“Enough,” Sebastian said to her. “We can always get some baby food for you? We don’t need you being a wiseass all day.”

“Jeez, I was just making a joke!”

“Not a funny one,” Charlotte said. She looked at me, “Any requests?”

“I’m good with whatever. Something spicy would be nice?”

“Umm…” Sebastian started to say.

“He’s weird,” Beth interrupted him. “For some reason, this crazy guy can actually eat spicy stuff. He ate people under the table a few weeks ago.”

One of the members of the crew, Caleb, suddenly looked at Connor and said, “Holy crap, that was you!”

“Huh?” Kelly asked.

“He literally did eat them under the table at the spicy competition at the welcome back night.”

A bit of murmur came then, and Sebastian said a restaurant that Beth knew was insane for spices in some of their dishes. They all agreed on a couple of family platters of food to order. Charlotte called it in and said, “My treat, it wouldn’t do for our group to fail! I’d never hear the end of it from my friends!”

Everyone laughed at that.

“Okay, so let’s get down to business. We originally talked about waiting until Thursday to film? But I’m wondering if everyone thinks we might be able to start up tomorrow instead?” Sebastian asked.

“We still have five weeks. What’s the rush?” Sophia asked.

“I want to be able to spend more time on post-production to make the end product cleaner,” Sebastian replied.

“That’s not a bad idea,” Connor admitted.

“Connor, they let up on your lights-out time now, right?” Charlotte asked.

Connor nodded, “Yes, I still have to be in the dorm by Twenty-Six O’clock, though?”

“I looked at your schedule, so that should mean you can film tomorrow after Nineteen O’clock?”

“I’d like to grab a bite to eat at some point, but yeah, that should be doable?” Connor replied.

“Great! Here’s the plan, then!” Sebastian said. “We’ll start with just five scenes tomorrow. We’ll knock yours out of the way first, Connor, and then we’ll get the other one I have planned with just Charlotte and Beth knocked out. For Thursday…” Sebastian went through scenes, and it looked like Beth only had one on Thursday she would have to deal with.

Unfortunately for her, it was the opening scene! ‘That one is going to suck because it’s the first introduction to my character!’ Beth did her best not to frown throughout the meeting.

They were mainly filming scenes without Beth or Connor that day, and Connor wasn’t even needed on Thursday. “We’ll knock out the last of the scenes ‘Brian’ has on Friday,” Sebastian said. “That will leave us Saturday and Sunday to deal with the Brianna scenes.”

“Gary, did you talk to the theater department about those nanites?” Sebastian asked.

“Yes, they’ve got them, and we worked out a ‘price’ for them with Professor Wyler,” he replied. “I also managed to get all of the costumes created over the weekend, so we’re good to go with that Wednesday date on that front.”

“Okay, so it’s just a set design?” Charlotte asked, looking at her own list.

“We worked this weekend and got most of it done already,” the mid-sized Big named Ben said. “I’d kind of like to get Connor to look at some of it before we break up?”

“He was pretty good at the details; it would be good to get him to look at things and maybe tweak some,” Madelyn said.

“Okay, Why don’t you all, Connor, and Sophia go on to Lab 3. Show him what you’ve come up with so far. Beth and Charlotte, let’s run Scenes 1, 6, and 18 for dialogue and maybe talk through some blocking ideas. The rest of you, get the equipment checked out for tomorrow and make sure we have everything we need.”

Beth looked at Connor as he was helped out from the chair. Sebastian said, “We’ll split up for the next hour. Food should be here then, and then we’ll have the cast try on the costumes.”

Everyone murmured their agreement, and Beth watched Connor go off with the other three.

“You okay, Beth?” Charlotte asked.

She turned in surprise that she’d been standing right next to her. “I guess… I’m not going to lie; I really hate my role!”

“If it makes you feel any better, I still have nightmares about the three episodes where my character dealt with bedwetting, a prank that caused accidents, and a dare gone wrong that all made me wear diapers?”

Beth nodded, “I can imagine - I remember squirming during those episodes.”

“You and me both…” Charlotte said. “Come on, let’s run these lines so you only have to be in that costume for the shortest time possible!

Beth nodded and soon acted out her role as a five-year-old potty dunce. Owen, Sebastian, and Charlotte all worked with her to get the right inflection to her lines. They also did some basic blocking on the parts where she played with toys. It was horrible, but at least the three weren’t rubbing her nose in it!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Thanks for reading and supporting my writing with your likes and comments! It means a lot to me that so many of you come along with me on the journeys of my characters! Please press the Like button on this post, and consider leaving me a comment as well!

Beginning this week, I'll be back on a Friday posting schedule each week for a while. Vacation ending/real world means I'll sadly need to maintain a lead here of chapters! The good news, though, is the next three months are typically my most productive! So, in the New Year, I'll hopefully be able to resume multi-chapter weeks again in a month or so. There is a lot more of Connor and Beth's story to come!

• Like 22
  • Thanks 3
  • BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 74 - 1/1/24

Oh well, that's it for the doctor, she'll probably stay with her new mommy.

As for the rest, I'm curious to see how they'll manage to get through the semester.

Personally, I still think it's their own fault for exposing themselves to such a danger, but what the hell.

If you're alone in our world now and you're clever enough to find a nice Amazon mommy, for example, that's all well and good, but otherwise it's pure stupidity.

And this Kelly, she can't keep her mouth shut either, I hope she gets her punishment.

I wish you dear Sofia and everyone who lives this a successful and beautiful 2024.

7 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

Personally, I still think it's their own fault for exposing themselves to such a danger, but what the hell.

Lol, you're not wrong! 😈

I wish you dear Sofia and everyone who lives this a successful and beautiful 2024.

Same to you! 🙂

Holy Hell!, the blatant disrespect for the other doctor is outright nuts... the Amazon's are going to have more issues then even they realize. I do hope that nobody tweaks the nanite's code that will be given to Connor to cause him issues.

Great chapter as always, Katie seems to far gone to ever go back home.  I am not surprised that when she was put with a host professor she was given one of the worst there is, I could see breatfeeding and cartoons being used daily on her.  As far as the students that came her it really is not their fault, other than Connor they probably had no notion what happened there and our government goes out of its way to cover it up so they can get what they want.  Surprised some of the readers want Connor to be a baby, don't they know the main chacters in your story always end up being OK with the outcome, even Holly as a baby part time got to do what she loved, and be with someone she loved.😃💜

1 hour ago, Jayme said:

he blatant disrespect for the other doctor is outright nuts...

You mean the baby, right? She's obviously too little to be a big doctor outside of her playroom? 🤫 

Thanks for the comments! 🙂

31 minutes ago, kerry said:

I see what you did there...

🙂 I had a couple ideas there, but I went for the lowest hanging fruit that most would likely catch. Glad someone picked it up! 

28 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

I could see breatfeeding and cartoons being used daily on her.

If they weren't before, they certainly are now. She was talking about her nummies before, so I'm sure as soon as mommy gets her home she'll nurse her and put her down for her nap. (And she definitely is toast) 🙂

Happy New Year!  
I guess I wasn’t too surprised at the condition of Doctor Benson.  She did seem to have been effected right from the beginning.  I hope that Sebastian and Charlotte can maintain control of the filming.  I have this very uneasy feeling like the hair on the back of my neck is standing up.  I think a part of it was learning about Charlotte’s family.  I lost some faith in her desires to keep Beth and Connor safe. 
The new year is off to a wonderful start.  Please keep it coming with the new chapters. 

9 hours ago, kerry said:

I'm unfortunately not, could you be so kind as to explain it to me?

9 hours ago, CDfm said:

The new year is off to a wonderful start.  Please keep it coming with the new chapters.

Thanks for the comments!

I'm unfortunately not, could you be so kind as to explain it to me?

It's the number Pi. 3.1549 Not sure if constants are different there, but it would make sense to label dimensions somehow. Constants are one way?

4 hours ago, BabySofia said:

It's the number Pi. 3.1549 Not sure if constants are different there, but it would make sense to label dimensions somehow. Constants are one way?

Oh and I thought it was some secret code or something.

But it's just Pi okay.

That's good.

14 hours ago, BabySofia said:

Thanks for the comments!

You would need to convert from base 10 to base 60.... <grin>  Since this is a ratio (circumference to diameter of a circle), it would exist (or 1/π maybe, but I think unlikely).  The fractional part would look different....  Since you claim base 60 for the default for your diaper dimension universe.  Not sure I want to attempt the base 60 calculation.... <smile>

On 1/1/2024 at 3:06 PM, kerry said:

I caught it too, and I got a good giggle out of it!

On 1/2/2024 at 11:06 PM, zzyzx said:

base 60 for the default

Fun side note: Base 60 exists! And it's OLD

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexagesimal

And yes, revealing that I just happen to know that off hand is admitting to having my nerd card. Also you use Base 60 in daily life already. Time. also angles an the way that we graph coordinates. It's just not practical for us littles to use it in daily math because that's way harder than base ten.

On 1/2/2024 at 11:06 PM, zzyzx said:

You would need to convert from base 10 to base 60....

In my mind they let the natives name it this time 😉 (Contrary to my characters, I'm horrible at math. I only had one good teacher in my secondary years of school)

9 minutes ago, Kat5 said:

Mission accomplished! 🙂

9 minutes ago, Kat5 said:

It always stuck out to me as one of the most random ideas that Princess Pottypants came up with in the original. When I started writing Exchanged I felt I needed to bring some of the ideas forward, and this is one that I couldn't let go of.

Thanks for the comments, there will be another chapter in the morning tomorrow... (wait, that's today...?) 

17 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

wait, that's today...?

What is time. But a number. I'm certainly not up far past my bedtime when I'm supposed to be recovering at all. No Ma'am, I'm a good kitty because time is a suggestion.

(More like guidelines, really)

1 hour ago, Kat5 said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexagesimal

And yes, revealing that I just happen to know that off hand is admitting to having my nerd card. Also you use Base 60 in daily life already. Time. also angles an the way that we graph coordinates. It's just not practical for us littles to use it in daily math because that's way harder than base ten.

Ok, from the link (dividing 2π by 2):

3;8,29,44,0,47,25,53,7,25

Hopefully I did that right....

Yes, I also some what chuckled at reading the π  reference.....

Chapter 75: Costumes

I HAD SPENT the hour with the three of them looking through a special set of glasses that were more advanced than the EdgeSphere as far as the seeming resolution. After viewing each holo-design for the sets, I suggested tweaks, and we worked on making the environments even more realistic. The one I hated working on, though, was the daycare! Even there, I found myself adding extra details, toys, and suggestions on the activities the virtual characters were engaged in.

We returned to the main conference room in time for the food to arrive. I enjoyed the looks on a couple of my fellow studio members’ faces as I casually munched on something that caused Kelly to cry in pain when she tried it.

To me, it just tasted pleasantly warm!

Eventually, we finished the food and were left with trying on the costumes in another part of the facility.

“Let’s take care of Connor and Beth first so they can go to their dorms?” Charlotte suggested.

“Sure,” Gary said. “Let’s get your first set on,” he said. He had spent time making sure things were organized on costume racks by person, and everything was bagged and tagged by scene. I was handed one and directed to a small side room, while Beth was sent with her own to the other attached room. We gave each other nervous glances before disappearing into the rooms.

I hung the bag from a hook conveniently low enough to reach if I stood on my tiptoes. I found a simple set of khakis, a red button-down shirt, socks, and brown leather dress shoes. Not wanting to be accused of needing help, I quickly switched into the clothes, tucked in the shirt, and looked at myself in the mirror to see a normal-looking me from back home going to a relatively casual event. I opened the door and was immediately looked over by Gary and Charlotte.

“Perfect!” Charlotte said. “Looks like someone going to the office for the day but not wanting to be a Little playing dress-up.”

“Yeah, that’s pretty good.” Gary said, “Let me get photos for our records here, and then we’ll have you change into the other two shirts. I also plan on reusing those slacks for the other two days of costumes. Boys are definitely easier than girls!” He laughed.

They had just taken the picture when the door to the room Beth had gone in opened.

BETH HAD OPENED the bag up and knew things would inevitably be bad during some scenes. Inside her first bag, she blushed as she saw a Pull-Up, a pair of jeans with a stretch waistband, and a pink sweater with little ruffles knit around the top of the chest area going down. It was something that would be a cute outfit for a preschooler.

She sighed; the last thing she wanted to do was wear the Pull-Up, but she also knew someone would probably say something if she didn’t. Finding herself stripping out of her outfit, she was just about to start pulling on her clothes when Gary said, “Please make sure you put on the body suit piece first, then the Pull-Up, then the outfit. It’s going to help make your curves more childlike.”

“Umm… okay,” Beth said, only then noticing a flesh-colored body suit at the bottom of the bag. With a sigh, she made a decision: she wasn’t going to take her panties off, but she knew her bra would have to come off. She folded it neatly inside her clothes to conceal it, then stepped into the tight bodysuit.

She’d heard of corsets and bodysuits, of course. Still, she’d always been in relatively good shape and never wanted to wear them beyond trying them on as a lark in a store with friends once. This was much different than the kind that accented her smaller breasts, though this seemed to push all of her flesh back into her chest, and it wasn’t very comfortable!

She gasped as she saw herself in the mirror, realizing she suddenly looked like a preteen.

The bodysuit must have had a built-in system to project a realistic skin color and appearance. It even showed details that made Beth blush in total embarrassment as she realized if someone wasn’t looking for the edges, they might actually believe she was a child!

Beth wanted to stop and cry but knew that would be a sign of weakness, so she powered on and pulled the purple Pull-Up on, the jeans, and finally, the sweater. Even without doing something different with her hair and makeup, she really did look like she was five years old then!

She watched herself in the mirror and noted that there would probably always be a gap between her slightly too-short sweater and her pants. ‘Guess we need to make sure they can see I’m wearing a Pull-Up?’ she griped. She noticed that the jeans had a very juvenile bleached-in pattern of daisies on them in a pattern that went from ankle to waist.

Bracing herself, she could hear Gary and Charlotte looking over Connor’s outfit as she opened the door and walked out.

I GASPED AS I looked at Beth in her first costume. I had heard the discussion about whatever bodysuit they had her don. Still, I was not prepared for it to flatten her chest completely. If she wasn’t wearing makeup and a hairstyle that didn’t fit, I would have guessed she could have been younger than her character’s age! The cute toddler-style pants were clearly meant to be easily pulled down to get to her padded underwear, and the top didn’t help conceal the purple pull-up’s frilly waistband.

I blushed for her.

“Adorable!” Sophia said, joining the group then.

Beth sighed, “Sure…”

“Sorry, Beth, I know it’s not exactly what you want to wear!” Charlotte consoled her.

I was shooed into the changing room then as they did some checks and took her photos for reference. After several quick shirt changes, I was given the next garment bag.

“Let me know if you need help, Connor,” Gary said.

“Umm… I know Beth was wearing a Pull-Up. Do I have to put on a diaper for these next changes?”

“For now, the Pull-Up you’re wearing is enough. Even with the thicker diapers we’ll use for filming to accent them, it still won’t be enough to mess with the fit in your case.”

“Good…” I said with a sigh.

BETH WATCHED CONNOR go inside his changing room while she endured a couple of photos for reference.

“Okay, Beth, these next costumes will need a diaper under them… Do you mind if Charlotte helps you get it on?”

Beth blushed, “Can’t I do it myself?” She asked.

“We’re trying to take good reference shots, and that’s going to mean I want the diaper put on perfectly,” Gary said. “You’ll keep your bodysuit underneath it, so you won’t really wear it as underwear?”

Beth sighed, “I guess…”

At Beth’s nod, Charlotte followed and helpfully hung the sweater and jeans outfit back into the first garment bag. Beth blushed as she removed the Pull-Up she was wearing, leaving her only in the bodysuit.

She seemed to stare in silence for a second too long before saying, “Sorry about this, Beth… Probably easiest just to have you lay down on the bench here?” She nodded to an extended bench along the wall that could probably have fit five Bigs her mom’s size sitting side-by-side. Easily large enough to be a changing table for a girl her size…

Beth just nodded and climbed up and laid down.

She blushed red as she watched Charlotte open and fan out a diaper that was put out by a company that specialized primarily in diapers for real babies, not Littles. She remembered an ad that said, ‘Our diapers are made just right for your real baby,’ as a dig at the other companies and seemingly at the many Bigs who couldn’t have babies naturally. The diaper seemed to feature princesses and unicorns, with tiny repeating, vertically lined hearts that faded when wet.

Beth appreciated that Charlotte didn’t waste time with any cooing or other torturous statements; she just said, “Bottom-up, please?” to lift as she pushed the diaper underneath her and then folded it across her hips. Two quick tapes later, she was wearing her first diaper in years!

“Arms up!” Beth heard as she was sitting up. She obeyed, and a light pink t-shirt was pulled over her head. In the mirror, Beth saw the reverse of ‘Widdle Learners Daycare’ on the shirt. Baby animals hopped around playfully across the shirt, and she blushed as she stood and looked like an oversized toddler.

“Come on, let’s get Gary to look at it and take his pictures; the rest of this will be almost over,” Charlotte told her as she reassuringly patted her back.

She began walking out the door and was surprised by how thick the diaper was. “Why is this so thick?” She asked.

Charlotte sighed, “Thin diapers don’t look as convincing on camera. You should have seen the ones they had me wear in those Charlee episodes I mentioned. That one is thin comparatively.”

Beth opened her mouth but had nothing to say as they entered the room.

I CAUGHT SIGHT of Beth again as I headed in with my new garment bag. She was shaking practically as she walked out in nothing but a diaper and a t-shirt with the daycare logo.

We made eye contact briefly, and I hoped my apologetic gaze was understood.

I was soon into the changing room and staring at my next outfit. The pajamas looked like something any of my sisters would wear this time of year. Light purple, with a material that looked and felt like satin, they felt smooth to the touch. A relatively mature pair of pajamas for my size, I had a feeling it would be a realistic set for ‘Brian’ to wear. They had also included light pink bunny slippers that did look rather comfy based on my ‘borrowing’ of my sisters a few times.

I decided not to dilly-dally and quickly stripped off the previous shirt and khakis outfit. After being free of the costume, I carefully hung it in its garment bag.

The pants seemed like a good first step, so I pulled them up my legs and over my dry Pull-Up. I could feel it softly brush my legs as I pulled them on. The soft satin felt terrific! I undid several buttons and then pulled the top over my head. I wasn’t expecting it to land as far down as it did. The shirt landed not far above my knees, and a quick glance at the mirror made me feel kind of silly, like I was playing dress-up in a big sibling’s clothes.

I walked out into the main room and heard a giggle from Sophia.

I rolled my eyes, “Why such a large shirt?” I asked Gary.

“That was my idea,” Charlotte said, “I figure it makes some sense that even if you have some ‘pretty’ clothes as your character since you can’t go try them on in the store, they probably don’t all fit that well?”

I nodded, “I guess? I would think I would be smart enough to figure out my sizes if I’m some hero for the company?”

Sebastian had joined us then, “Connor’s right, I think?”

Charlotte looked at me, “I just think there should be something odd about you? We don’t want you to seem too much like a girl right away?”

“Cute bunny slippers aren’t odd enough?” I asked.

Beth reappeared in a one-piece romper that you could see snaps all along the crotch for easy access to the diaper beneath. ‘At least covers her diaper?’ It was still something for a toddler, but I felt less embarrassed for her. ‘Of course, that diaper looks gigantic!’ I couldn’t help but think.

“How about a cute bow?” Beth suggested. “Or some other hair accessories or makeup done wrong?”

“I like the bow idea,” Charlotte agreed. “We’ll put it a little off-center so it looks weird or something. Gary, how long would it take you to fix the top?”

“Five minutes,” he told her. “Connor, go change into the next outfit?”

So, I found myself wearing a similar romper as Beth next. It was baggy around the rear, but as Gary noted, a thick diaper would solve that problem when they were shooting. Several dresses, a couple more rompers as spare possibilities, two-footed onesies, and two onesie shirts were also tried on.

Beth was dressed in similar stuff, and it was clear they had decided our ‘mommy’ would want to dress us up like sisters since she could. Most of the outfits we would wear after the adoption scene would be the same, except occasionally different colors.

Finally, I tried on the fixed pajamas again and was allowed to return to my regular uniform.

“You two can get out of here at this point,” Charlotte said. “You’ve got enough time to get back to the dorm and still do some studying, hopefully.”

“Thanks,” I said nervously as Beth and I left.

“That was one of the most mortifying things I’ve ever had to do,” Beth confided to me as we walked down the pathways to the dorms.”

I nodded, “I’m sorry. I guess at least my size, those outfits look ‘normal’?”

“Unfortunately, adoption isn’t unheard of for people my size either.”

I didn’t know what to say, so I just extended my hand to her. She took it as we walked through an empty quad area, but both dropped our hands as we neared a larger group of students traversing campus. Beth said as we approached Sanders Hall, “Thanks for being there for me, Connor.”

I looked up at her, “Somehow, I think it’s the opposite; thank you for not running away, but I have a feeling you really should?”

She nodded, “I probably should…” She leaned down and hugged me quickly before saying, “Go get some homework done; I’ll see you tomorrow.”

“Good night, Beth,” I told her and turned to walk into my dorm.

About an hour before our building curfew, I made it up to my nest room, so I had plenty of time to work on the work for the next few days. I also made some progress on the animated script for my screenwriting class. I was writing a script about a family of red pandas, with a teenage daughter going through a cliché time of trying to get past a series of awkward and embarrassing calamities at school. It was shaping up to be what I would consider a ‘feel-good comedy’ segment. I hoped the fact that no human forms to the characters would save me from whatever lawyers might come from my home dimension for similarities. Scripts were only supposed to be twenty to thirty minutes long, so I was almost done with my first draft by the end of a couple hours.

I was thinking about what to do next when Mackenzie said, “Connor, why don’t you hit the potty, and then we’ll get your diaper on?”

I was surprised by how quick time had passed, but nodded, “Okay…”

I went to the bathroom and found that I was gratefully still dry even as she checked and added another star to my chart. None of the weekend events had been allowed to count against me, so it still looked positive. “I’m not sure how you got over that LittleGo crap as quickly as you did,” Mackenzie said as she put powder on my bottom.

“My grandpa knew of a counteragent,” I said, even as I noted that her manipulating my naked body was seeming more typical these days. A few moments later, I was dressed in a new-footed sleeper that was relatively plain. “Where did this come from?” I asked, looking at the forest green sleeper.

“I picked it up for you; I figure you don’t always have to pretend to be happy to be a griffin chick?”

I nodded, “Thanks!”

She placed me on the ground and said, “I’ll let you get back to whatever work you need. I’m going to be in my room. If you really need something, let me know.

Sitting at my desk, I noticed a notification for an email.

Connor,
I’ve set it up so that you and your family back home can talk through your EdgeSphere goggles without anyone else having to hear you. Follow the instructions below. Your mom wants you to call tonight!

Love,

Grandma

I felt terrible that I hadn’t managed to call that past weekend, so I appreciated her setting it up.

‘I have to remember to ask about that Kylie girl!’ I thought as I looked at a Griffin logo on my school-issued screen.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Thanks for reading! Please press the Like/Comment button and help keep me motivated! I've had a pretty unsuccessful week of writing, so it'd be helpful to get a kick in the rear there. 

Currently I've gotten through Chapter 82, so there are plenty still in the pipeline, but I really need to get my padded rear in gear! Due to my work schedule, for at least the next couple of weeks, I'll be back to posting early my time on Fridays. If I get a few more chapters ahead, I might resume multiple postings a week; we'll see. My goal is to make it to April and make it an entire year without having had a break of postings! (Kind of excited to make that happen!)

• Like 22
  • BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 75 - 1/5/24

Stacy won't be happy that he's now without nanites.

But didn't he still have something secret from her?

Maybe emergency nanites that are safe?

I'm also curious to see what's behind Kylie, so I'm really excited.

I really hope the photos that were taken of Beth and Connor today don't get them in trouble (why lie but I hope so otherwise they wouldn't have been taken).

I'm really excited to see what else happens.

And earlier chapters are not bad.

The way this came out I can read it at a reasonable time.

8 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

The way this came out I can read it at a reasonable time.

Thanks for the comments! Glad the time of posting works for you! 🙂

I was almost blushing for Beth. I can’t imagine how hard it must have been for her to dress herself up like that knowing what could possibly happen to her.  So far Charlotte has been good but I am still a bit worried about her. 
I thought Connor was calm and cool in him appearance in costume.  But then he has had some time in both pull-ups and diapers so he is used to the feeling. I just hope nothing happens to jeopardize their freedom.  Given the history in this story, something is bound to happen.

I am looking forward to reading more. 

• BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 110 - 4/26/24