LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Does Your Mother Know?

Does your Mom know you wear diapers?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Does your Mom know you wear diapers?

• No
    • She caught me a few times but we don't discuss it.
    • She suspects it.
    • Yes and she's fine with
    • Yes and she does not approve
    • Other

She knows and she is fine with it.

As a young kid (8-12 years-old, I think) I used to steal my baby cousin's nappies and sneak them home. I must have done it about a dozen times. I was caught probably three quarters of the time. I remember two particularly embarrassing episodes. Once when I had to go and apologise to my aunt in front of others for stealing and once when my next door neighbour came round with one to ask about it. I was trying to get rid of it and threw it over the fence right into their back garden. I wasn't a smart boy :D

Years later, when I was probably 19-20 years old I had started to get access to actual adult nappies from Cuddlz thanks to me student loan. At one point during that period I was sleeping in one and with a paci in my mouth. My mum came in one morning and found the paci on the floor. She asked what it was doing there and I replied I didn't know. Finally, another time, she walked in and saw me in a wet nappy. I was asleep and had kicked the cover off myself leaving her to see everything.

I finally told her I was ABDL and she was generally OK with it if not a little confused. Her biggest worry seemed to be that it might prevent me finding a romantic partner which thankfully has not been the case. In fact, in a funny way, I wouldn't have found either of my partners without the fetish!

• Like 4
52 minutes ago, Apache Raccoon said:

My mum does know, she tolerates it these days although I wouldn't say she's fine with it per-say.

Why is she NOT okay with it, my little ashy?! When did you start wearing diapers again after potty training?!?????? Good song by the way buddy, I LOVE it!!!!♥️???????????☺️??☺️♥️??♥️?????♥️?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Jesse The BabySpiderBoy said:

Why is she NOT okay with it, my little ashy?! When did you start wearing diapers again after potty training?!?????? Good song by the way buddy, I LOVE it!!!!♥️???????????☺️??☺️♥️??♥️?????♥️?

She thinks it's weird: I started wearing diapers again when I was about 14 or so.

I love you Jesse

• Like 2

Yes my mom knows. She has known for a very long time that I wear diapers and live like a baby. She doesn’t understand why but knows I’m a good person and am not hurting anyone. She has even bought me Disney wall art for me and has given me some of my old toys that she still had.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Apache Raccoon said:

She thinks it's weird: I started wearing diapers again when I was about 14 or so.

I love you Jesse

I LOVE you too my Little Ashy!??? Mmmmm... That's VERY interesting! At that age I used to get on my Mom's computer and look up diaper changes and that's how I became an ABDL. I wish you could give me snuggles and Cuddles. And feed me a baby bottle!????♥️????☺️???☺️?♥️??????☹️

• Like 1

My mom knows, she doesn't understand it and I try to not do it when she's around. But she's helped me pack up diapers to put in storage until I have my own space. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, babykuri said:

My mom knows, she doesn't understand it and I try to not do it when she's around. But she's helped me pack up diapers to put in storage until I have my own space. 

If I were YOU I'd be like, "Listen woman! Here's how it's gonna be!" LOL!???????☺️

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, Jesse The BabySpiderBoy said:

If I were YOU I'd be like, "Listen woman! Here's how it's gonna be!" LOL!???????☺️

If I wasn't living in her house I totally would! I've said that to her before about me being a nudist. lmao

• Haha 2
39 minutes ago, babykuri said:

If I wasn't living in her house I totally would! I've said that to her before about me being a nudist. lmao

Really?! WOW!??? LOL!???

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Jesse The BabySpiderBoy said:

Really?! WOW!??? LOL!???

Yeah lol. She learned quickly to not ask questions she doesn't want full honest answers to. But when she and my step dad were exploring BDSM she came to me with questions or for resources so I guess it works? 

• Like 2

I have no idea.  Never got any hints about diapers.
My sister has asked me a few times if I have stopped wearing diapers when I ask if the kids have stopped wearing, so I stopped asking. 
No other mentions of diapers, so it might not even be related. 

So I voted "She suspects it", cause she/they probably do, as they both are mothers.

• Like 3
5 hours ago, babykuri said:

Yeah lol. She learned quickly to not ask questions she doesn't want full honest answers to. But when she and my step dad were exploring BDSM she came to me with questions or for resources so I guess it works? 

that had to be awkward

mine not only knows, she uses her humana points or whatever to buy them, saves real money, which is good because when i had a nasty stomache virus(or food poisoning, i wont be eating hotdogs for a long time) i was thanking God for them, ill spare the details.

• Like 3
21 hours ago, feralfreak said:

that had to be awkward

mine not only knows, she uses her humana points or whatever to buy them, saves real money, which is good because when i had a nasty stomache virus(or food poisoning, i wont be eating hotdogs for a long time) i was thanking God for them, ill spare the details.

But, Did your Mom change your diapers though when you had VERY nasty poopies in your pants?!????????☺️??

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Jesse The BabySpiderBoy said:

But, Did your Mom change your diapers though when you had VERY nasty poppies in your pants?!????????☺️??

hell no! on my list of rules to live by, number 2 is "from neck to knees, no one touches, no one sees" i just took a shower, dried off and put on a fresh one, i did have to have her go into my go bag and get my batman one piece jammies(i got those and one piece superman jammies, also some footies but my ass is too fat for them, too fat for my camo one piece jammies she gave me, but my teddy bear mr chubs likes them) and a fresh diaper. i wish i could have gone my whole life not knowing its possible to blast out of both ends, at the same exact time. i wasnt in pants, i was in bed(so diaper and jammies)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, feralfreak said:

hell no! on my list of rules to live by, number 2 is "from neck to knees, no one touches, no one sees" i just took a shower, dried off and put on a fresh one, i did have to have her go into my go bag and get my batman one piece jammies(i got those and one piece superman jammies, also some footies but my ass is too fat for them, too fat for my camo one piece jammies she gave me, but my teddy bear mr chubs likes them) and a fresh diaper. i wish i could have gone my whole life not knowing its possible to blast out of both ends, at the same exact time.

Aww! So ya LIKE to wear jammies do ya?!??? What do you MEAN your ASS is too fat for those Superman jammies?! LOL!?????? All you would have to do is lose weight to fit in them again. Trust me buddy, if you lose about 40 to 50 pounds you'll be back in those jammies in no time!?????? LOL!??????????☺️??

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, Jesse The BabySpiderBoy said:

Aww! So ya LIKE to wear jammies do ya?!??? What do you MEAN your ASS is too fat for those Superman jammies?! LOL!?????? All you would have to do is lose weight to fit in them again. Trust me buddy, if you lose about 40 to 50 pounds you'll be back in those jammies in no time!?????? LOL!??????????☺️??

i fit fine in the superman jammies, its the footies im too fat for, i gotta get the zipper fixed in them anyway, they wont zip up anymore.

• Like 2
9 hours ago, feralfreak said:

i fit fine in the superman jammies, its the footies im too fat for, i gotta get the zipper fixed in them anyway, they wont zip up anymore.

Why won't the footies zip up anymore?☺️??????

My mom knew that I wore diapers to bed as a kid, obviously, because she was buying them, and I think, although I have no definitive proof of it, that she knew that I sometimes liked, or at least, "didn't mind" being put in them, although I also had episodes of terrible anxiety about it wearing them, and sometimes begged not to have to, mostly if people other than my immediate family were going to be around, such as if we were camping or visiting someone else's house. 

Whatever suspicions she had were rather emphatically confirmed, when I was about 12, so a couple of years after I outgrew needing to wear them to bed, and they had stopped buying them. My stepfather found my stash of homemade cloth diapers under my dresser; he yelled at me while waving one of them around, in front of her and my brother and sister. That caused me to stop wearing them at all for more than 20 years, although evidently, it didn't actually "cure" me, as I eventually started wearing occasionally. At this point, more than 30 years have passed since that searing humiliation, and I've been wearing diapers 24/7 for about 3 years, I suspect, in part, to try and "take this experience back" and be in control of it. 

But as to if she knows that I'm in diapers now, no, I don't believe she does, and I wouldn't want her to. Although I have asked her questions from time to time about when I was in diapers as a kid, because of course, she remembers it way better than I do. But I have to be delicate about it, because obviously the topic doesn't come up naturally very often, and if I kept dragging the conversation back around to it, she'd probably suspect why. But I did manage to find out, for example, that my memory of wearing cloth diapers somewhat frequently was incorrect - apparently, she hated dealing with them, and almost never used them. I guess they made a big impression on me, on those rare occasions when she did, hence the weight they have in my skewed recollection of those years.