LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Saturday Night Fever

Washing clothes including the cloth diaper I wore yesterday.  Worked until 3pm, went to the store, let the dog out, fed the pets, put on a boosted diaper and onesie, took a call from a friend, read e-mails, surfing the site, I'll chat a bit in the chat room if anything is going on, make a frozen pizza that I added to (bacon ranch), watch TV, take the dog out again around 10pm, change into a Betterdry diaper and hope I can fall asleep.  If I can't, I'll take the diaper off overnight and put it on in the morning when I do wake up.

• Like 1

My partner & I spent over 4 hours on ride on lawnmowers mowing the yard and made a nice dent in it lol. Frozen lasagna in the oven, Italian bread and a glass of Pinot noir for dinner. We're just going to do nothing but watch TV tonight and relax.

Hugs,

Freta

• Like 1
2 hours ago, FretaBWet said:

My partner & I spent over 4 hours on ride on lawnmowers mowing the yard and made a nice dent in it lol. Frozen lasagna in the oven, Italian bread and a glass of Pinot noir for dinner. We're just going to do nothing but watch TV tonight and relax.

Hugs,

Freta

Sounds like a nice way to spend a Saturday night!

• Like 1

I am Watching a marathon of TJ Hooker on decades TV.  One of these days, I want to be able to go somewhere and do some dancing, but not sure where I can go to do that: and if I decide to do that, I would want to do it with @Evelyn Dellcerroand @Transfusionelle  Maybe I’m a pipe dreamer, but hopefully that will come to one of these days. Tomorrow, will take the second Covid test to see if I actually can return to work, or if I have to remain out for another seven days. This all started because of a cold, and my brother wanted to test me last weekend, so I consented and here I am now. Still have a pretty bad cold, coughing like crazy, but it feels a lot better than it did last weekend at least I’m able to get rid of all this and things don’t hurt as bad.

Next weekend, I turned the big 5O: not sure exactly what I will do yet, Mother’s Day is that weekend as well, not sure exactly how things will shake out, but willing to do something if asked.  

Talked to my brother Michael tonight, he said that he would probably get hamburger and also possibly do tacos tomorrow.  tonight I got McDonald’s because I was hungry, and I must’ve been tired because I slept most of the day. Sometimes it gets boring and tiring, but figured it might be a good idea to rest if it’s necessary.

gonna watch voyage to the bottom of the Sea at 2 AM, I’m recording it every week anyway so I won’t miss it, but I like that show for some reason. ?????????????????????????????

Brian

I went out to get cash for a money order with my girlfriend and I was watching USFL football on TV when I got up after the Cleveland Guardians baseball game- they won- and I got dinner at my local Sheetz as I like their burrito and fries- now I am watching MLB Network as I wait for another baseball game to start from one of my favorite parks- Dodger Stadium- if that is the game I get in my area- later overnight I will probably play Need for Speed as I listen to music and relax.  It has been a quiet and peaceful Saturday for me with a great day of warm weather that was comfortable after a few days of cold and bitter weather!  

BabyChris

• Like 1